Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1363534374:
    <br />Paris tweeted:
    the call is my new favorite movie omg<br />
    <br /><br />The call is about a 911 operator<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Call_(2013_film)<br /><br />Just a great review by Paris or it could be a hint to dig deeper into the 911 call or that the 911 call is being reinvestigated. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :affraid: :icon_bounce: :ghsdf: :icon_e_surprised:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sounds pretty scary/dramatic.  />
  • Paris's new tweet:<br />cut me down , but it's you who'll have further to fall , ghost town & haunted love . raise your voice , sticks & stones may break my bones…<br />These are lyrics from David Guetta's song "Titanium". If you read the lyrics, it's like you read about what media or bad people tried to do to Michael...at least, that's the feeling that I get...
  • Paris's new tweet:<br /><br />these little wonders , these twists & turns of fate . time falls away , but these small hours still remain <br />This is Rob Thomas - Little Wonders<br /><br />hmmm... <br /><br />but what caught my attention was the song as a whole, especially the very first lyrics:<br /><br />Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder <br />Don’t you know the hardest part is over?<br />Let it in, let your clarity define you <br />In the end we will only just remember how it feels<br /><br />I am not saying it's hoax-related, but it sure seems that way :p<br />For me, it's like she's talking to us, saying that we should have clarity in our minds, because the hardest part is over...<br /><br />Any [other] ideas?  :icon_e_smile:<br />
  • Newest Paris tweet:<br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 10h<br />“aca-scuse me ?” “aca-believe it”<br /><br /> :icon_bounce:
  • on 1364037009:
    <br />Newest Paris tweet:<br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 10h<br />“aca-scuse me ?” “aca-believe it”<br /><br /> :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Was just getting ready to post this, but you beat me to it! LOL  I wish I knew how to upload pictures! :Pulling_hair:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1364061175:
    <br />
    on 1364037009:
    <br />Newest Paris tweet:<br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 10h<br />“aca-scuse me ?” “aca-believe it”<br /><br /> :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Was just getting ready to post this, but you beat me to it! LOL  I wish I knew how to upload pictures! :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Use the hoaxpic uploader:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/simplepage/hoaxpic-uploader<br /><br />
  • on 1363534374:
    <br />Paris tweeted:
    the call is my new favorite movie omg<br />
    <br /><br />The call is about a 911 operator<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Call_(2013_film)<br /><br />Just a great review by Paris or it could be a hint to dig deeper into the 911 call or that the 911 call is being reinvestigated. <br />
    <br /><br />I tend to agree with you that she is trying to prompt fans to listen properly to the 911 call. If fans would actually listen, instead of just hear, then they would get it.<br /><br />The 911 call has many tell tale signs that MJ never died 25/06
  • And 911 call is too hinting the Sept 11th attack.<br /><br />Off topic: I think Paris' hair is a wig just for hoaxy reasons.
  • I thought to post this vid on this thread since TheWhiteRabbitful made a good job deciphering each of Paris' last tweets which probably didn't make sense to us in the moment Paris tweeted them but after watching the vid you will all understand why.  <br /><br />
  • on 1364654880:
    <br />I thought to post this vid on this thread since TheWhiteRabbitful made a good job deciphering each of Paris' last tweets which probably didn't make sense to us in the moment Paris tweeted them but after watching the vid you will all understand why.  <br /><br />
    <br />
    Wow! I'll admit that Paris's last tweets didn't make much sense to me, from the hoax point of view.<br />But after having watched this, it all becomes clearer and clearer....<br />Plus, I remember Paris tweeting: "I wish John Hughes directed my life!" some time ago.<br />Now, seeing that John Hughes died in 2009, I find a lil' bit too coincidental, and I wonder if maybe, just maybe John Hughes "died" just to help MJ direct his own life :p I know this is just a theory, something that has crossed my mind just now, so it could be a non-sense, but still.... too many coincidences. Too many. :suspect:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />I agree, Girl_...sometimes I think, I`m crazy...too much coincidences...too much!
  • on 1361776258:
    <br />parisprism.jpg<br /><br />Does it say, "Scared of the moon", or "Dark side of the moon", on her t-shirt?  What has a prism and rainbow to do with the moon?<br />Looks like a moon on the back of her neck. There are tattoo-like marks on both arms and her front and back, but I doubt they are real tatoos.<br />
    <br /><br />It seems to be a synchronicity between the Wizard of OZ and Pink Floyd's Dark side of the Moon (what reminds me of MJ's Scared of the Moon) hence Paris' T-shirt, she was hinting "Oz the Great and Powerful" ➜ BINGO!! Check out the below vid: <br /><br /> /><br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2286222/Paris-Jackson-shows-grungy-look-ripped-T-shirt-body-art-punky-piercing.html
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    <br />Sweetsunset ...definite link, and more intriguing is 'hang in there' message.<br /><br />Last night she deleted this tweet 20min later but I thought the lyrics to this song interesting.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη (@ParisJackson)<;br />2013-04-01 9:52 PM<br />anyone know how to get the tab for Limelight by Rush on drums<br /><br />http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rush/limelight_20119942.html<br />Living in a fisheye lens, <br />Caught in the camera eye. <br />I have no heart to lie, <br />I can't pretend a stranger <br />Is a long-awaited friend. <br /><br />All the world's indeed a stage, <br />And we are merely players, <br />Performers and portrayers, <br />Each another's audience <br />Outside the gilded cage.<br /><br />
  • on 1364936464:
    <br /> <br />Sweetsunset ...definite link, and more intriguing is 'hang in there' message.<br /><br />Last night she deleted this tweet 20min later but I thought the lyrics to this song interesting.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη (@ParisJackson)<;br />2013-04-01 9:52 PM<br />anyone know how to get the tab for Limelight by Rush on drums<br /><br />http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rush/limelight_20119942.html<br />Living in a fisheye lens, <br />Caught in the camera eye. <br />I have no heart to lie, <br />I can't pretend a stranger <br />Is a long-awaited friend. <br /><br />All the world's indeed a stage, <br />And we are merely players, <br />Performers and portrayers, <br />Each another's audience <br />Outside the gilded cage.<br />
    Wow, those lyrics say it all!!! ...<br />Somehow I didn't get to see this particular tweet, she must have already deleted it, when I went to her Twitter page. Or maybe I didn't even see it.  :icon_e_sad:<br />Guess I was too focused on her latest tweet that says: "Karma".<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1364978240:
    <br />
    Caught in the camera eye.
    <br />Pinhole-camera.png<br />parisredha.jpg<br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 1 Apr<br />....why does this red hair dye smell like raspberries & strawberries ??
    <br /><br />She retweeted, "-because you're using Kool-Aid." April Fool's Day?<br />
  • Paris has grown into a very beautiful young lady, I'm sure her father is very proud :) <br />She has brilliant taste in music, as well! I'm sure Michael instilled that into her growing up. She seems to be into the band Nirvana I hope she knows other albums besides nevermind x3
  • on 1365129940:
    <br />Paris has grown into a very beautiful young lady, I'm sure her father is very proud :) <br />She has brilliant taste in music, as well! I'm sure Michael instilled that into her growing up. She seems to be into the band Nirvana I hope she knows other albums besides nevermind x3<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Mark remember that we all think that behind Paris' tweeter is Michael himself so maybe Paris has a very good taste in music but the most of the songs she tweets have a very hoax related lyrics.
  • on 1365174531:
    <br />
    on 1365129940:
    <br />Paris has grown into a very beautiful young lady, I'm sure her father is very proud :) <br />She has brilliant taste in music, as well! I'm sure Michael instilled that into her growing up. She seems to be into the band Nirvana I hope she knows other albums besides nevermind x3<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Mark remember that we all think that behind Paris' tweeter is Michael himself so maybe Paris has a very good taste in music but the most of the songs she tweets have a very hoax related lyrics.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yes, whoops. What could the lyrics she tweeted mean, if they have any meaning at all? She tweeted <br />Come <br />as you are<br />as you were<br />as I want you to be
  • Mark here you have a vid that I posted some days ago with some of the clues Paris/Michael has been hinting through her/his tweets regarding songs' lyrics:<br /><br />
  • on 1365202472:
    <br />Mark here you have a vid that I posted some days ago with some of the clues Paris/Michael has been hinting through her/his tweets regarding songs' lyrics:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Oh, thank you darling :)
  • You are welcome Mark!!<br /><br />Somebody posted this vid on the Hoax Book but since is talking about Paris/Michael's tweets I have brought it here. Very good job TheWhiteRabbitful !!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I have noticed that Cooper moves his head the same way "Dave Dave" did in Larry King while Murray is singing that funny song  :icon_lol:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1365256164:
    <br /><br />I have noticed that Cooper moves his head the same way "Dave Dave" did in Larry King while Murray is singing that funny song  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />True.  But a friend noticed that he moves his head like a dog listening to something, like his master's voice.  I noted the resembland and I didn't think much of it, but a person commenting on a short Youtube version of him singing said the same thing.  If Michael is directing, as I think he is, and being the perfectionist he is, I can't help but consider the possibility that Cooper was directed to look this way so that he would appear at least in our subconscious as a being in an inferior position.  A dog listening respectfully, but without comprehension, to his Master. 
  • on 1365263846:
    <br />
    on 1365256164:
    <br /><br />I have noticed that Cooper moves his head the same way "Dave Dave" did in Larry King while Murray is singing that funny song  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />True.  But a friend noticed that he moves his head like a dog listening to something, like his master's voice.  I noted the resembland and I didn't think much of it, but a person commenting on a short Youtube version of him singing said the same thing.  If Michael is directing, as I think he is, and being the perfectionist he is, I can't help but consider the possibility that Cooper was directed to look this way so that he would appear at least in our subconscious as a being in an inferior position.  A dog listening respectfully, but without comprehension, to his Master. <br />
    <br /><br />Michael what a cool hoax brother!!  :icon_lol:
  • on 1365198478:
    <br />
    on 1365174531:
    <br />
    on 1365129940:
    <br /><br /><br />Mark remember that we all think that behind Paris' tweeter is Michael himself so maybe Paris has a very good taste in music but the most of the songs she tweets have a very hoax related lyrics.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yes, whoops. What could the lyrics she tweeted mean, if they have any meaning at all? She tweeted <br />Come <br />as you are<br />as you were<br />as I want you to be<br />
    <br /><br />end of the lyrics :<br /><br />As a friend<br />As a friend<br />As an old enemy<br />Take your time<br />Hurry up<br />The choice is your<br />Don't be late<br />Take a rest<br />As a friend<br />As an old memoria<br />Memoria<br />Memoria<br />Memoria <br /><br />Come<br />Dowsed in mud<br />Soaked in bleach<br />As I want you to be<br />As a trend<br />As a friend<br />As an old memoria<br />Memoria<br />Memoria<br />Memoria<br /><br />And I swear<br />That I don't have a gun<br />No I don't have a gun<br />No I don't have a gun