Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• I Want To Be A Member
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome friend, thanks for signing up!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

@mjj4ever777.....I was just looking at the index page and I noticed that this (your) post was reply 777
    on "Recruiting Soldiers for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I'm in <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And have been for so long I can remenber.
    Beside childrens and animals Michael brings out my best qualities. I wan't to help everyone with the best way I can and keep my naive faith to peoples inner beaty . I love this planet and life and I'm trying to do every day something to heal the world.
    I really feel that Michael is my soulmate and that I'm in the army of L.O.V.E truly from my heart <3
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

@mjj4ever777.....I was just looking at the index page and I noticed that this (your) post was reply 777
    on "Recruiting Soldiers for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I noticed that too after I posted it! I met "dropdeadcholly" on twitter and we became friends so I asked her to come and join the "Army of Love", so i was just thanking her and had no idea that it would be the "777th" post! That number has always been my "lucky" number and lately it has been popping up everywhere! The other day at the grocery store my change was $7.77 and then at a restaurant, my bill came to $7.77 also!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now this post...."coincidence?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    I Want To Be A Member

hey cholly ! welcome here !
  • irina29irina29 Posts: 9
    I want to be a member too. I try to do my best... really, as soon as I joined this board, I'd changed a lot ... And I will continue to do soangel.gifd_daisy.gif
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This is the moment, this is it. I believe we can make that change. It takes love to tear down the walls of fear and hate in the world. It takes love to cure that fever. We have the message, we get the message, now we must follow through. It's always been about love.
    Love is the moment, Love is it.
    Count me in!

Blessings
  • I've finally took the time to read/watch what TIAI's message because I have been following it since last year. I liked the redirects and saw the ideas and whatnot, but I didn't completely understand the purpose or nor did I bother to connect them all together. But, I guess I'm very much a "soldier". I will, in my own way, spread this message. I hope it will all go well. i would really love to talk to someone about these things because I hardly go on my account. So, if you would like you could message me. I'm very much interested in this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thanks for reading.
  • Welcome 123HelloMe! Your welcome to PM me anytime, what would you like to know more of? Reading all of TS's post will do a lot of good too! CHEERS!
  • I join! I started with the girl in the mirror <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    L.O.V.E.
  • marbinamarbina Posts: 258
    i want to be a member too........keep the faith.......

sorry for my bad english..... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Hi To You All!
    I Have To Say That I Am So Proud To Be A Member Of The Army Of L.O.V.E.! ! !

Let Me Say Something:

You All Know , Why We Are All Here , Why We Are Soldiers.
    We Have A Mission, What We Must To Do,
    We Have To Spread The L.O.V.E. And Find Out Michael Jackson's Message ,
    And It's Meaning For Us.
    As You See We Are Many Here, But There Are More Than One Million
    Fans Also,
    And Just Think About That, These Fans Maybe Don't Know The Truth,
    Many Believe That Michael is dead. And then How can They know that
    He Has A Message For Us.
    We must to let to know with them the truth , that He is Alive!
    And Also, We Must To Respect Each Others , L.O.V.E. Each Others And
    Help To Each Others.

We Are Here To Spread The Message And Share It With Others,
    There Are Millions Of Fans On Other Pages , On Facebook, On Youtube, On Twitter, On Myspace , Who Don't Know What Is Going On. They Don't Know Our Mission.
    And You Will See, That We Will Be More And More! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Please, Open And Follow Your Hearts, Always Keep The Faith , And NEVER Lose The Hope! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Share The L.O.V.E. And Spread , Send The L.O.V.E.
    These Are Not Just Words, These Words Have A Special Meaning , What You All Find In Your Hearts , You All Feel It , And Must To DO It, Do it For Michael! ! ! ! ! ! !
    I Believe In You All , That We CAN DO IT! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Please Don't Just Feel The L.O.V.E. , DO IT , Be The L.O.V.E.
    DO It For Yourselves ,
    DO It For The Planet,
    DO It For The Earth ,
    DO It For The World ,
    DO It For The Children ,
    As Mr. Michael Jackson Said :

" You Can Change The World,
    You Can Touch The Sky
    (How Can I Do It By Myself )

This Isn't A Big Work ,
    Just Hold Each Others Hand And Tell Them You Love Them You Care For Them.
    We Will More And More, We Will Be More Stronger , And
    We Will CAN STOP The Hate ,
    We Will CAN STOP The Racism,
    We Will CAN STOP To Live In Fear ,
    We Will CAN STOP The Injustice,
    We Will CAN STOP The Prejudice,

WE MUST TO LIVE IN L.O.V.E. AND WITHOUR FEAR ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thank You For The Listen!

God Bless You All!
    I Love You !
  • Hello everybody,

Some members of the Army of love want to make a challenge for Michael..

Watch this vidéo and share it to all your friends..

Believe, it's all for love

[youtube:3osg3scv]

love
  • i want 2 be a soldier.
  • love, trust, faith will save us. i love you dearly with all my heart.
  • IM STARING WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROW....."I LOVE YOU."
  • I'M STARTING WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR......."I LOVE YOU."
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • I allways going to start with man in the mirror...This time praying to God for justice for the poors and battered woman.I know Michael was against all kind of injustice;He had suffer himself injustice and prejudice.We have to work for a better world free from injustice,prejudice and inhuman treat to other people.M.J. That was your message and it was always for "LOVE."I Love M.J. and i always will!
  • Hello everybody,

Some members of the Army of love want to make a challenge for Michael..

Watch this vidéo and share it to all your friends..

Believe, it's all for love

[youtube:2u9iq87c]

love
    This is a great idea....love it !!! even though I already have 2 copies of Invincible, 1 more wouldn't hurt, right ?? But giving it to someone is probably what I'll do. I hope this video gets around. L.O.V.E.
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Michael has done so much to try and fix the injustice and hatred in this world to give to the less fortunate and those in need. I know there were times when he felt he was all alone. Now its our time to do something for him. So I am starting with the Man in the Mirror. I have ordered several of his Invincible Cd and will be giving them as gifts. We will do this for him, his Army of L.O.V.E
  • I'm in too! I've always believed change starts with ourselves, because "society" is us.
  • So many questions why? "Man in the mirror".... why is this? and why is that?a lot of questions with half answers and no answers. People that believe and people that dont believe.But i want to say something "Man in the mirror"i don't care what may logical answers say or ilogical answers say! I believe that sooner or later true will be reveal and i believe in you.Love you M.J.
  • Ok, I am in too! I'm starting with the man in the mirror. Because when you judge, it says something about yourself and you should ask yourself what it is in you why you feel about something or somebody. I learned this from Deepak Chopra. This way you change yourself, you change the world.
    B.T.W. I am much tougher than I look in my avatar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->