TIAI August 17

Comments

• mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    Ty Ts.
  • 8)  Wow TS! I hope you really know what you are talking about. And I hope this BAM is sooner than later.<br />The BAM, in my eyes, is one of the family members or all of them making yet another press conference that Michael is alive and well and will be addressing the world soon. I think this is something that might not just be thrown on people since we are such a small minority of believers. The rest of the conditioned zombies have very weak fragile minds that may explode like the alien's brains in Mars Attacks once they hear the news. They need baby steps.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    VeryLittleSusie<br />  Another TIAI another delay... <br />Guess I got used to it...<br /> <br />What is the purpose of this TIAI? Is there anything for us to investigate? Any leaf pattern?
    <br />At this point I don't mind TS dangling a carrot in front of our eyes. I just want to keep seeing the carrot! :D  And there are "patterns" everywhere!<br /><br />
    Souza<br />I think bamsday was planned like everything else. TS probably had other reasons to point out those dates as possibilities. Elvis back in the hoax, you sure know how to empty a forum TS!   <br /><br />And come and chit-chat away whenever you want, I think it's nice. I also think it's nice you gave the absolute deadline, it's comforting although still a long ass time to wait, if it will last that long anyway.
    <br />It's like 'Divide and conquer' !  I'm relieved about the deadline too, but I know with TS, we might still have to read between the lines. He might have tricks up his sleeve yet!  January 1, 2013 if nothing happens I'm garanteed to feel sick. :-[<br /><br />
    sandythyme<br />All I can say is I believe in God, Michael Jackson, myself (Michael taught me this) and to add to my list TS.  Thanks TS I have always believed in you.  You made my day!  I have found that our world has become very impatient, this hoax has taught us about life, listening, looking and believeing.  Many have left because they didn't believe and were....impatient.  Also, from the beginning if you informed us of a "BAM" timing, this whole site probably would not have happened.  People would think oh yeah, he'll be back and that's it.  But you made us work hard and find answers and drive our families and friends crazy because Michael is in our heads 24/7 and basically it's pass the salt and oh yeah Michael.  I am not even going to think what if there is no bam, because it's all there, the evidence is there.  It couldn't be more in plain site.  We continue on.  Thanks TS, it's a good day.  Take care, Love to All and especially to you TS 
    <br />My words exactly! I love you TS, and Michael and all as well!<br /><br />
    bleu eyes<br />You could feel that there were and are  a lot of things that has to develop before Michael can come back, you can feel the progress, it's getting more obvious by the day the picture is getting clearer and clearer for me, i'm not a great poster but i bin here reading , because most of the time i dont know how to express myself in english. <br /><br />I have one question for you TS i have noticed before that in the beginning of your redirect you are talking about "TS" instead of saying "me" or "i" , later on you say me or i , it's just like you havent write your entire post yourself?Is there another person who writes aswell in the same redirect.<br /><br />And i noticed you were saying forefront like you wanted to point out that Front and you are the same person, i know hoaxers has pointed that out at the back thread also.<br />Maybe i'm looking to far into this.....
    <br />Twice he used the word "forefront".  Coincidence.  TS and Front posted on the same day too. It's nothing but another coincidence. ???/
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi everyone, I really enjoyed today!  Thanks TS.  I believe, I believe, I believe.  Also, MissTrinity333 thanks for inviting me to the party...I'll bring the food and beverages ;)) .  TheMoonIsDancing, I understand exactly what you mean about the zombies and baby steps.  I love Mars Attacks!  But I must say that I am finding more and more people who truely believe that Michael is alive.  People of all ages.  I am amazed and excited about that!  So hopefully when all is said and done, we won't have as many zombies heads blowing up as we would have before.....could get really messy!!  Take care, Love to All  penguin/ bearhug
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh no I hope you guys didn't misunderstand me. I think TS is very legit. I think the person behind TS is Michael himself. I think TS/TIAI is the ARG that we [hoaxers] are playing right now, we just don't know it [have confirmation of it's existence]. We think we are hoaxing. And we are hoaxing, but hoaxing is the ARG aspect to this hoax. It's sort of like playing a game based on a movie. <br /> <br />We think we "invented" hoaxing, per say, but what if we actually did not; what if instead we were invited to join a game [the death hoax] that had already begun [publicly on 6/25/09 at 12:21pm LA time zone]. We just didn't recognize the invite when it came [clues and discrepancies in the news] nor the puppet master when he appeared [Study/TS].<br /><br />Things always look clearer from outside the box, and those fans of NIN had no idea they were playing a game. They discovered clues and followed messages that led them to some very real seeming "official government" activity, believing all the while this was some real deep shit they had stumbled on to... and when you read about it, it seems so obvious that it was set up by the band, but the people playing at the time had no idea.<br /><br />So it makes me think, well, is that possible here? The 333 pages of FBI files is very interesting to me, and is almost certainly not a coincidence, but this is the only hard piece of evidence in my opinion, that the FBI is involved, and it in itself doesn't mean the FBI are working with Michael to set up a sting on _____. We haven't seen anyone besides Murray even get looked twice at. Not a single doctor has had the spotlight shone on him/her, no Entertainment company executives have been investigated either. I don't see an alleged sting operation flushing anyone out other then...<br /><br />...the fans. The non-believer fans are currently all getting caught with their pants down disparaging the Jackson Family and attacking each others "fan quality" over questionable lyrics on an album, books and TV shows, and now this Tribute concert. Because Michael is dead they alleged that no one is protecting Michael's Legacy and everyone is a gold digger. Worst of all, they fail to heed their own idol's decades old message; they ignore the truth and succumb to emotionally charged reasoning, and call for the blood of an innocent man.<br /><br />The non-believer fans all look like giant hypocrites now. The media have always been assholes and they will have theirs in full following the reveal, but the fans are being set up and exposed more then any other entity that I can see. So far, of course.<br /><br />Yes I realize this theory is far out, but it should be clear that in my opinion, the person behind TS is the real deal. I think similarly to others who have stated they believe that Michael Jackson, Study, TS, TS_comments, back and Front are all the same entity. If you start from there as a truth and allow it to direct a flow of theory, it gets very interesting.
  • "Anna&quot wrote:
    This is my biggest fear too. I sometimes stay and think about this all and picture myself in 2012 or 2013, with no answers, not knowing what happened, and being left with the doubt forever. And the vision of seeing this all reaching to a point when we'll be told "it's over, get back to your life, that was all. There won't be any comeback because it's too dangerous and it was decided this way". And we'll forever remain with the doubt about what happened. I'm just thinking out loud my biggest fears.<br /><br />That's the reason why I feel no peace, because it's been more than 2 years, time in which I've been here, consuming myself, losing nights reading and digging into things, and everything you all know and experienced (let downs, hopes crushed, etc.). I just can't feel at peace with this thought to never have the answers to all this. I know others have different ways to see this all, but to me this has been going inside myself since day one...
    <br /><br /><br />I totally get what you mean...like in your other post how you said T.S told us about a Double BAM in Summer, which was ages ago and it didn't happen, but who knows why T.S said that, there could be a good reason.<br /><br /><br />Also thinking that MJ might not come back because Elvis hasn't either...or some might say MJ has to come back because of he's kids, but Elvis had a kid and he didn't come back...but then again, MJ may not want to do that.<br /><br /><br />But I agree there is that FEAR OF NOT KNOWING and that kinda get's me, like will we ever know, I can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel...just like other things in life,for example, you may be going through a personal issue and you see no way out, but after a while there is...we just have to wait and until then, WHATEVER HAPPENS after that if MJ doesn't come back, then we can decided to leave this hoax behind or not.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Am I the only one who felt a tinge of panic at the thought this will all end? It is now apparent that I really am an addict.  :-[<br />It's been the journey that I have loved, a great adventure with all of you guys. An education that is invaluable and unobtainable without actually going the distance and putting in the time. And while I can't wait to see MJ BAM, I am somehow reluctant to think about having to share Michael with the entire world again, because we have been blessed [as I see things] to have had this time and his attentions. But being the easily adaptable girl that I am..........I do love a good party/<br /><br />
    on 1313638282:
    <br />Am I the only one who felt a tinge of panic at the thought this will all end? It is now apparent that I really am an addict.  :-[ <br />It's been the journey that I have loved, a great adventure with all of you guys. An education that is invaluable and unobtainable without actually going the distance and putting in the time. And while I can't wait to see MJ BAM, I am somehow reluctant to think about having to share Michael with the entire world again, because we have been blessed [as I see things] to have had this time and his attentions. But being the easily adaptable girl that I am..........I do love a good party/ <br /><br /><br />
    <br />No, I get that too sometimes. Addict, indeed. But a good addict. This hoax has really changed my life.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1313601340:
    <br />Ok I been thinking about this thing.<br /><br />Ever since TS said he would support false theories from time to time I've been looking at his posts differently.<br /><br />When Front posted the NIN thing I remembered the redirect to Year Zero.<br /><br />So the wheels have been turning and some pieces to the puzzle have fallen into place. I think.<br /><br />I think TS is the ARG, as in, the side tangents are like little rabbit holes; the FBI involvement, the Illuminati forces, the murder plot foiled and subsequent escape, the Elvis is going to BAM too story... all little ARG style rabbit holes for those who want to get that deep to fall into and follow for entertainment value.<br /><br />As in... the hoaxers are being hoaxed too. Everyone gets a turn. The media gets hoaxed by the death reports, and then subsequently by the stories "leaked" and dropped all over the place by friends/family. The non-believer fans are being hoaxed 2nd hand by the media reports and then directly by the new album and the "fake" vocals within it. Meanwhile, we, the hoaxers have been hoaxed by the elaborate TS ARG. We think we are smarter then everyone else; but in reality, we are just thinking differently, and so have fallen into our own special, personal rabbit hole of this multi-layer production. TS is hoaxing US.<br />In other words, we are also a "mark", to borrow a Barnum reference. TS is the hook to capture this mark, the hoaxer.<br />It's just amazingly fantastical theatric drama, isn't it? Very Hollywood.<br />
    <br /> <br />Who's ARG, Bec?<br /> <br />'Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!'<br /> <br />Michael better be back before 09/10/2012, a trial date of Katherine Jackson/Children vs. AEG.<br /> <br />@Anna gives very good questions to TS, better be answered.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Bec...your last post was very well written...so much so that I am now open to the theory.  I'm still iffy on Front (sorry just IMO) but I, too, believe that TS, Back and Mike are one and the same.  And this entire experience seems to fit the ARG model...from what I've read on it (ARG) so far.<br /><br />But I'm also one that believes that Mike had some real serious and important reasons for hoaxing his death.  Now, that in itself does not cancel out the possibility of there being an ARG aspect to the hoax.  In fact, this very aspect of the hoax, if it is an ARG...what we 'believers' have been living for 2 years now...may end up being a very important one.  There has to be much more to it than Mike just wanting us to play a 'game' until he returns.  And I'm not saying that's what Bec meant...but I do think that when some of us hear ARG and 'game'...especially in relation to Mike's 'death'...we subconsiously attach ideas of 'manipulation' and 'trickery' to the thought. <br /><br />So if we accept as 'truth' that this is an ARG...and we extend that acceptance to include that TS is, at the least, a real informer (if not Mike himself)....then the 'man' himself chose it to be an ARG.  And while that theory is very fascinating (as laid out by Bec)...what I find even more fascinating is trying to peer into the master's brain to understand WHY???  Why would Mike include 'it' in his grand plan if it wasn't important?  What was his thought process, when planning out this hoax, that included a need for a group of people (us) to engage in this aspect...adventure...experience?<br /><br />I know that none of us, other than Mike, know the exact answer(s) to that...but, again, if we believe that TS is closely linked to Mike in some way...then perhaps the answers are already there right in TS' posts and redirects.  I have read all of his posts...several times actually...and in no way do I feel manipulated, or tricked, nor do I feel...based on his posts...that this is all just a 'game'....even if it is an ARG.  In fact, TS has made mention several times that there is a very serious side to this hoax.  <br /><br />@TS<;br />It truly is really nice to sit on my chair, turn on the computer, log in to this site, and see that you posted.  You're not a 'need'...but you, most definitely, are a 'want'.  You intrigued me from the beginning and I feel that you are 99.9% the real deal...I just feel it.  But should January 1st, 2013 come about and there is no BAM...I want to thank you for leading me down some paths that I may not have come across if you hadn't been here.  Those paths continue to expand my knowledge, have made me more aware and more alert, and have made me a better person.  Funny...that's exactly what Mike has done for me throughout his life....and, perhaps through you, even after his 'death'.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • ;D ;D ;D  party/<br />This post has made me very excited  penguin/<br /><br />I really hope that it is sooner than later but I'll take whatever Michael gives me  lolol/
    @Scorpionchick, Michael's ARG  8-) <br /><br />@BeTheChange, I don't feel manipulated or tricked either, I feel fortunate to be a part of this. I don't think this is "just" a game. I think it is an epic, life altering experience.
    <br />Yes I realize this theory is far out, but it should be clear that in my opinion, the person behind TS is the real deal. I think similarly to others who have stated they believe that Michael Jackson, Study, TS, TS_comments, back and Front are all the same entity. If you start from there as a truth and allow it to direct a flow of theory, it gets very interesting.<br />
    <br />Bec, I always love your theorizing, makes me think! And yes I agree, they are one and the same only 'wearing slightly different disguises/different make-up, hair etc.' rr/  People said they could always recognize MJ in his eyes, but I say we can recognize him in his heart/humor/character/personality.  My family continue to say it's some guy punking us all, that there's no way even if MJ's alive, that he himself would actually be talking to this insignificant small group. I used to think that but not anymore.  I think we just have to enjoy while we have him as our guest! ;)) <br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1313641339:
    <br /><br />@BeTheChange, I don't feel manipulated or tricked either, I feel fortunate to be a part of this. I don't think this is "just" a game. I think it is an epic, life altering experience.<br />
    <br /> <br />I can only speak for myself in saying that I am living proof of that fact...it has already changed my life...even without a BAM.  I owe the Canadian government over 20 grand for an 'education' ...apart from the 12 grand I dished out on my own (and I realize that the cost of education is ridiculously higher in other countries).  This whole experience has given me more tangible knowledge about the world and about myself...than any 'bought' course(s) could have given me.  And a lot of that is thanks to TS.<br /><br />~Life is a journey, not a destination~ Ralph Waldo Emerson <br />  <br />~Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it~ Greg Anderson <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.  <br /> <br /> <br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    My husband is mocking me all the time and telling me the dead one doesn't come back from his grave and I should better not waste my time anymore. But he was the one who first said  after June 25 "what a circus, and maybe he is not even dead" and he was the one who told me what was written at the memorial "I'm alive and I'm here forever" and now he's making fun of me.<br /><br />I guess I understand him, it's been so long and Michael Jackson is still dead BTW.<br /><br />You guys to tell you the truth I don't know what to believe.<br />For a long time I was on the official site where I shared a hoax thread with some friends until we had to leave because they were deleting us all the time and we were not allowed to discuss the hoax there.<br /><br />But during my stay on that forum at some point - I might be crazy - but at some point me and my friends started to "feel" that Michael was reading us. Of course I was very skeptical about that but I couldn't I shake off that feeling. I mean the logic says NO, it is not possible, but something above the logic just tells you that that "miracle" can really happen. I just don't know if to trust my feelings or my logic.<br /><br />The same here, with TS first. I thought he was Michael from the beginning, or that his messages came from Michael. But then I started to doubt, thinking MJ would not waste his time for a bunch of crazy fans. I just can not believe that we could be so close to the biggest star in the whole world, I just can not believe it....maybe it is his fame that blinds me, I don't know, but it's like touching the star you always wanted to reach. To blow a virtual kiss to Michael Jackson and he to actually be able to see it and smile, could this be really true?<br /><br />Then you guys broght Back to light and of course I was on my way to MJJC to see it with my own eyes. Back wasn't there anymore but I was fascinated about his posts and I thought he was Michael.<br /><br />Then Front came and I thought he was Back, he had to be Back, it is not easy to mitate Back's style, so Front had to be Back.<br /><br />At least one thing became clear to me on August 11 : that TS and Front are one the same. They didn't deny each other and they never spoke about each other but they kind of validated each other with the August 11 post of TS and the cake/pie thing. So to me TS and Front are one and the same, this meaning TS is also Back.<br /><br />And all that Bible stuff that Back and TS seem to share is one more proof that they could be the same person.<br /><br />The bad thing is that I can not be 100% of my guesses.......so I live in a state of excitement but indecision all the time, like I can not really believe my beloved/adored/worshiped  Michael is indeed with us...even if I feel he is with us....I just can not believe it bow/<br /><br />ps. :I am sorry for my english, I realize :I may sound funny many times with my mistakes, those who are english native speakers probably have a very good time reading the others :lol:<br /><br /><br />
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Hey, gals.. and TS, heh-heh. Anna, I hope you gain some positivity soon 'cause you sure seem miserable, and Gina, your English is pretty darn good for a non-native speaker! (I am so terrible at other languages) <br /><br />Wish I could hang out here more, but before I go, TS, can you answer this: What exactly is the point of dragging Gene Simmons into this "tribute" thing?
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Gina, your English is fine.  This is beautiful:<br /><br />
    on 1313646133:
    <br />The same here, with TS first. I thought he was Michael from the beginning, or that his messages came from Michael. But then I started to doubt, thinking MJ would not waste his time for a bunch of crazy fans. I just can not believe that we could be so close to the biggest star in the whole world, I just can not believe it....maybe it is his fame that blinds me, I don't know, but it's like touching the star you always wanted to reach. To blow a virtual kiss to Michael Jackson and he to actually be able to see it and smile, could this be really true?
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1313646133:
    <br />But during my stay on that forum at some point - I might be crazy - but at some point me and my friends started to "feel" that Michael was reading us. Of course I was very skeptical about that but I couldn't I shake off that feeling. I mean the logic says NO, it is not possible, but something above the logic just tells you that that "miracle" can really happen. I just don't know if to trust my feelings or my logic.
    <br />And in my experience, that gut instinct never lies.  Nothing crazy about it. :)
    I guess I understand him, it's been so long and Michael Jackson is still dead BTW.<br /><br />You guys to tell you the truth I don't know what to believe.<br />
    <br /> <br />Gina, just in case you're serious-- enjoy the ride, enjoy the many MJ "moments", embrace what your heart is telling you! The scoffers aren't having any fun. You can always go crazy, wail and throw things on Jan. 1, 2013. (That'll probably be me...) TS, Back and Front have faithfully stayed with us--being our true friend and guide through thick and thin. Who else would do that? MJ would not let us down--we have so many testimonies of people who knew/know him to be faithful. Plus I'm sure it means a lot to him that we believe in him too! I'm glad you're here, you add so much pizzazz!<br /> <br />There's nothing wrong with your English. I envy those who can fluently speak more than one language!
  • I don't think it's that impossible for Michael to be here with us. This may be a small forum but to me it is very popular. When I had a gut feeling that something was wrong about Michael's death, I just kept it to myself because I thought I had to be crazy. Well one day I just thought I'd google it and see what other people think and this was the first forum that popped up. I read for a long time before I ever registered because I wanted to be sure that I beLIEved and I didn't want to get too involved just to have my heart ripped out later. I don't know why because I feel this connection to Michael, not like I'm an obsessive fan, but that he is so genuine and beautiful a person you just can't help but want him to protect him. <br /><br />I believe that TS is real. We can't blame him for things not happening like we think they should on the dates that he mentioned. I'm sure some plans had to change and I'm sure we haven't figured everything out. If it turns out that he is fake and so are back and front then so be I made a mistake and I'll learn from it.<br /><br />You all are very wise and even though I haven't been here for long, I want to thank you guys for <br />making this a great experience. So I can definitely see Michael loving it here as well.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Looks like I am one of the few who don´t think that MJ is reading here  :-[ and by that rule, I don´t think that any member here is Michael. This is not to be bullying anyone. <br />People are free to think what they want.<br /><br />Other members are being bullied for real and few people care. Let´s be fair here.<br /><br />Nobody is being unpolite so far. Are we all supossed to agree like sheeps? as long as words are used respectfully, I don´t see the problem.<br /><br />@TS, I read your posts (as I do with every person of the forum) because I see that you take time to link your theories and share them with us, so you are asking as well for input and participation, and i guess that agreeing or not with those theories of yours  is not the important issue here  ;) ...otherwise, where is the debate?<br /><br /><br />Back to topic, my question. <br /><br />Would it matter Michael coming back? what for?<br /><br />After he died his legacy is back on track, his records are being number 1 again, his kids are being more respected as well as his memory and his finances look getting in to shape legally. Business are being taken care of.<br /><br />I only see him coming back to light once forever his "image" as a child molester is cleared and for that to happen I believe that Chandler must get public and confess the truth. <br /><br />There is still a lot of hate out there, and being proved innocent was not enough for some.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1313649351:
    <br />
    I guess I understand him, it's been so long and Michael Jackson is still dead BTW.<br /><br />You guys to tell you the truth I don't know what to believe.<br />
    <br /> <br />Gina, just in case you're serious-- enjoy the ride, enjoy the many MJ "moments", embrace what your heart is telling you! The scoffers aren't having any fun. You can always go crazy, wail and throw things on Jan. 1, 2013. (That'll probably be me...) TS, Back and Front have faithfully stayed with us--being our true friend and guide through thick and thin. Who else would do that? MJ would not let us down--we have so many testimonies of people who knew/know him to be faithful. Plus I'm sure it means a lot to him that we believe in him too! I'm glad you're here, you add so much pizzazz!<br /> <br />There's nothing wrong with your English. I envy those who can fluently speak more than one language! <br />
    <br />I totally agree. Michael will never let us down. And without TS's guide we would have lost the way a long time ago. He plays a very important role in that hoax as we all can see. All we have to is be patient and enjoy the hoax. <br />Blessings<br />diggyon
    on 1313653977:
    <br />I don't think it's that impossible for Michael to be here with us. This may be a small forum but to me it is very popular. When I had a gut feeling that something was wrong about Michael's death, I just kept it to myself because I thought I had to be crazy. Well one day I just thought I'd google it and see what other people think and this was the first forum that popped up. I read for a long time before I ever registered because I wanted to be sure that I beLIEved and I didn't want to get too involved just to have my heart ripped out later. I don't know why because I feel this connection to Michael, not like I'm an obsessive fan, but that he is so genuine and beautiful a person you just can't help but want him to protect him. <br /><br />I believe that TS is real. We can't blame him for things not happening like we think they should on the dates that he mentioned. I'm sure some plans had to change and I'm sure we haven't figured everything out. If it turns out that he is fake and so are back and front then so be I made a mistake and I'll learn from it.<br /><br />You all are very wise and even though I haven't been here for long, I want to thank you guys for <br />making this a great experience. So I can definitely see Michael loving it here as well.<br />
    <br />Welcom MichaelsAngel to the forum. I always wondered how the newbies really feel about the forum. Some of us have are hon the forum for 2 years now. 2 years ago people were not believing the Michael hoaxed his death - in other words : they didn't want to believe although the clues were soooo obvious to every one. But now things are different!!! There are so many videos on youtube about Michaels hoax, about Michael being alive, Michaels Message to the world, Michaels warnings .... so I believe we have now more people who who believe that Michael is still alive but don't know about our forum. I guess it's easier to convince the people through these videos now because two years ago people were so shocked by his death. <br />I hope you enjoy it here with us and keep the faith.<br />Blessings<br />diggyon
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Away for 24 hours and I've come back to a fantastic mixed bunch of posts on this thread. Thanks everyone for taking the time to articulate your feelings.<br /><br />All I want to say is that from the outset, (with a few, ok a lot of deviations along the way!) my basic overiding feeling, that I always come back to, is that this is 'the best' that MJ promised us again and again was 'yet to come'.  When I break everything down and look at that as the fundamental truth, the big picture, then I am surely only spoiling it for myself if and when I become impatient, and want the end - NOW!<br /><br />I'm feeling now like I owe it to myself, and Michael to keep watching and enjoying this mega production and all it's many and varied characters and situations.  After all, it spoils a movie or a good book if you skip to the end to see what happens, or indeed if you only come in at the end! I'm sure watching the credits roll on this one will be an epic adventure in itself!!<br /><br />And to the person, I'm sorry I forget who it was, who said something along the lines us us being happy to have MJ here as our guest, I actually think it's the other way round!  Remember Ghosts?<br /><br />Maestro: "Are we going somewhere? Hello! It's too late, you're my guests! And by the way, did I tell you I wasn't alone? Meet the family!"<br /><br />[Oh and I'll admit I watched Ghosts the first time all the way through to the credits before I realised the mayor had been MJ all along!  Maybe I should learn something from this and be once bitten, twice shy!!  Hello, TS!!!!]
    on 1313672944:
    <br />And to the person, I'm sorry I forget who it was, who said something along the lines us us being happy to have MJ here as our guest, [size=18pt]I actually think it's the other way round![/size]  Remember Ghosts?<br /><br />Maestro: "Are we going somewhere? Hello! It's too late, you're my guests! And by the way, did I tell you I wasn't alone? Meet the family!"<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />If that's so, then I am glad to be Michael's guest :) <br /><br />I wonder what he is preparing for us!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I guess we are all entertained, aren't we?!?!?!    party/
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    TS, thank you for your post.  It's good to know that there is a deadline for the BAM and I do believe you.  I follow TIAI voluntarily so if January 1, 2013 rolls around and no MJ, I'll only have myself to blame when the utter disappointment hits me.  But I have faith he'll be back before then, even before you gave the "it'll-happen-before-this-date" timeline.  I'm still holding out hope for this year, I honestly never thought it would be 2012 but it is what it is, which is Michael's hoax and his timeline so I'll go with it as I have been.  And it won't be the end of the hoax, it'll be the beginning of something else, something of a magnitude I can't even comprehend yet.