TIAI August 17

Comments

• WOW... so many great posts I don't know where to start, so I will say Bec, Souza, OnTheWingsofLove, & BeTheChange you hit on everything in my heart. :!: <br />Thank you for stating so eloquently all those thoughts running through my head & heart that I could not. respect/ Time is not my friend, and lately neither is my computer! crash/ lolol/ <br />In the last few weeks I have been overwhelmed with family crisis that seem never ending... Just when all was FINALLY right with the world. :? Guess that means I must be doing something right since I've been a prime target lately & the Spiritual warfare has been fierce. My hearts cry at this point is; Stop the world, I want to get off! :cry: God help me; sometimes I think I might go insane. But, onward I go. Thank you TS for everything you've done on this forum. I have no doubts concerning you & or your part in this. <br /><br />LOVE to all...TGIF  bearhug
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    Reasons - I think Michael has good reasons ... I'm not sure about TS's.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    TS :.....([blink]could be this year or next), [/blink] <br /><br /><br />...Does not mean that it is precisely in 2012 .... but also in <br />2011!  ::P <br />.... Good and important reasons  are behind  at the choice of Michael :  we know it  well by now. Only he knows when and how and whether to return.  moonwalk_/ <br />. .. surely this post is a source of great emotion because TS  it makes us a "gift" for all of us that are still here <br /> bearhug
  • minuminuminuminu Posts: 16
    what this??? " TMZ- Lloyd's of London: MJ Lied, So We Won't Pay " <br /><br />If they will pay ... it would be fraud!<br /><br />and and therefore michael'll not come back anymore!..<br />so this article what does it mean?<br />sorry for my english<br />im waiting your answer!!<br />thank so musch!
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1313750977:
    <br />
    on 1313741314:
    <br />Is he alive, dead, hoax or an ARG?<br /><br />AS days have turned to weeks and on to months that now has become years, many have come and gone through this website.  Each giving their "2 cents" worth of ideas, thoughts and theories yet still nothing is clear.  Indeed nothing concerning MJ makes sense, perhaps by design.  Life is full of events both good and bad.  And in each the human race is compelled to understand the reasoning of these events.  But the reality is, sometimes there is not a reason.  No underlying message, no lesson to be learned.  A newborn dies, a mother of 6 is murdered, 50 year marriages end, a teenager get pregnant, a homeless man wins the lottery and the circle continues.  As it should and always has.<br /><br />Tho i do wish MJ does return but I must ask where would we be now without TS?  He may be real and know the truth, but like a rat in a maze looking for cheese, he has controlled the progression of this website and the beliefs of many.  Each will choose what they want to believe or not.  Faith is similar in that regard.  But yet without TS, most of you would no longer be here now.<br /><br />I found this quote.....<br />Belief is such a powerful thing - but because it is, it can also be very destructive and it's very easily manipulated. <br />Jena Malone <br /><br />Perhaps that which you believe is........<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Interesting.  Something to think about.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi, Thetimehascome,            <br /><br />(Had to leave for work earlier, but had some time now to add on to my earlier post above.)              <br /><br />Before getting involved with the MJ death hoax, I, for one, had never heard of such a thing as an Alternate Reality Game (ARG), and consequently, upon joining this forum, I took a similar stance as you regarding TS.                      <br /><br />The ARG concept has now been significantly mentioned on the forum.  However, again, for those unfamiliar with the particulars of an ARG and thinking in terms of the MJ death hoax as being one, TS seems to play the role of a “puppetmaster” (and interestingly, according to ARG “rules,” there can be more than one puppetmaster [persons or personas]—e.g., perhaps Front, Back, TS, and so on): <br /><br />
    <br />Among the terms essential to understand discussions about [ARGs] are:<br />
      <br /> [li]
    Puppetmaster - A puppetmaster or "PM" is an individual involved in designing and/or running an ARG. Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story. Puppetmasters generally remain behind the curtain while a game is running. The real identity of puppet masters may or may not be known ahead of time.<br />              [/li]<br /> [li] The Curtain - The curtain is generally a metaphor for the separation between the puppetmasters and the players. This can take the traditional form of absolute secrecy regarding the puppetmasters' identities and involvement with the production, or refer merely to the convention that puppetmasters do not communicate directly with players through the game, interacting instead through the characters and the game's design.    <br />[/li]<br /> [li] Rabbithole - Also known as a Trailhead. A Rabbithole marks the first website, contact, or puzzle that starts off the ARG. <br />  [/li]<br /> [li] Trailhead - A deliberate clue which enables a player to discover a way into the game. Most ARGs employ a number of trailheads in several media, to maximise the probability of people discovering the game. Some trailheads may be covert, others may be thinly-disguised adverts.  <br />    [/li]<br /> [li] This Is Not A Game (TINAG) - Setting the ARG form apart from other games is the This Is Not A Game aesthetic, which dictates that the game doesn't behave like a game: phone numbers mentioned in the ARG, for example, should actually work, and the game should not provide an overtly-designated playspace or ruleset to the players.<br />[/li]<br /> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game)<br />
  •   I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!
    <br /><br />So....... ???/
  • [size=10pt]Well who knows. One thing from all his or her  posts he/ she  has written, he / she is very intelligent, person. He / she knows what she is saying. It does not mean he is an informer, who knows Michael, or his family, we shall wait and see, what happens. blessings. [/size]
  • on 1313769944:
    <br /><br />In the last few weeks I have been overwhelmed with family crisis that seem never ending... Just when all was FINALLY right with the world. :? Guess that means I must be doing something right since I've been a prime target lately & the Spiritual warfare has been fierce. My hearts cry at this point is; Stop the world, I want to get off! :cry: God help me; sometimes I think I might go insane. But, onward I go. Thank you TS for everything you've done on this forum. I have no doubts concerning you & or your part in this. <br />
    <br /><br />Hello dear sister, it's been a while since our last communication. I just want to remind you that you are not going through alone, the Lord is in it with you! "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." Remember the battle is not yours but the Lord's!<br />Just know that I am your prayer partner at a distance and I am standing in the gap for you because "where two or three would agree as touching any one thing it shall be done by the Father!" I'm standing in agreement with you because "two are better than one!" I'm standing with you and for you because it is my Christian duty!Finally my sister, "Be strong in the Lord and the strength of His might!" <br /><br />You are "Blessed of the Lord!"<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br />p.s. Email me if you feel the need!<br />
  • minuminuminuminu Posts: 16
    on 1313792598:
    <br /> what this??? " TMZ- Lloyd's of London: MJ Lied, So We Won't Pay " <br /><br />If they will pay ... it would be fraud!<br /><br />and and therefore michael'll not come back anymore!..<br />so this article what does it mean?<br />sorry for my english<br />im waiting your answer!!<br />thank so musch!<br />
    please its really important for me!!<br />TS....! :roll:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1313793507:
    <br />                    <br />The ARG concept has now been significantly mentioned on the forum.  However, again, for those unfamiliar with the particulars of an ARG and thinking in terms of the MJ death hoax as being one, TS seems to play the role of a “puppetmaster” (and interestingly, according to ARG “rules,” there can be more than one puppetmaster [persons or personas]—e.g., perhaps Front, Back, TS, and so on): <br /><br />
    <br />Among the terms essential to understand discussions about [ARGs] are:<br />
      <br /> [li]
    Puppetmaster - A puppetmaster or "PM" is an individual involved in designing and/or running an ARG. Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story. Puppetmasters generally remain behind the curtain while a game is running. The real identity of puppet masters may or may not be known ahead of time.<br />              [/li]<br /> [li] The Curtain - The curtain is generally a metaphor for the separation between the puppetmasters and the players. This can take the traditional form of absolute secrecy regarding the puppetmasters' identities and involvement with the production, or refer merely to the convention that puppetmasters do not communicate directly with players through the game, interacting instead through the characters and the game's design.    [/li]<br /> [li] Rabbithole - Also known as a Trailhead. A Rabbithole marks the first website, contact, or puzzle that starts off the ARG. <br />  [/li]<br /> [li] Trailhead - A deliberate clue which enables a player to discover a way into the game. Most ARGs employ a number of trailheads in several media, to maximise the probability of people discovering the game. Some trailheads may be covert, others may be thinly-disguised adverts.  <br />    [/li]<br /> [li] This Is Not A Game (TINAG) - Setting the ARG form apart from other games is the This Is Not A Game aesthetic, which dictates that the game doesn't behave like a game: phone numbers mentioned in the ARG, for example, should actually work, and the game should not provide an overtly-designated playspace or ruleset to the players.[/li]<br /> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game)<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for that Starchild. Here's a bit more from that Wiki article that I found interesting:<br /><br />Basic design principles of ARGs<br /><br />ARGs are sometimes described as the first narrative art form native to the internet, because their storytelling relies on the two main activities conducted there: searching for information, and sharing information.<br /><br />    * Storytelling as archaeology. Instead of presenting a chronologically unified, coherent narrative, designers scatter pieces of the story across the Internet and other media, allowing players to reassemble it, supply connective tissue and determine what it means.<br />    * Platformless narrative. Stories are not bound to a single medium, but exist independently and use whatever media is available to make itself heard.<br />    * Designing for a hive mind. While it might be possible to follow games individually, designs are directed at a collective of players that share information and solutions almost instantly, and incorporate individuals possessing almost every conceivable area of expertise. While games might initially attract a small group of participants, as the participants come across new challenges they try to find others with the knowledge needed to overcome an obstacle.<br />    * A whisper is sometimes louder than a shout. Rather than openly promoting games and trying to attract participation by "pushing" it toward potential players, designers attempt to "pull" players to the story by engaging in over-the-top secrecy, have elements of the game "warn" players away from them, and eschew traditional marketing channels. Designers do not communicate about the game with players or press while it is in play.<br />    * The "this is not a game" (TINAG) aesthetic. ARGs themselves do not acknowledge that they are games. They do not have an acknowledged ruleset for players; as in real-life, they determine the "rules" either through trial and error or by setting their own boundaries. Narratives present a fully-realized world: any phone number or email address mentioned works, and any website acknowledged exists. Games take place in real-time and are not replayable. Characters function like real people, not game pieces, respond authentically, and are controlled by real people, not by computer AI. Some events involve meetings or live phone calls between players and actors.<br />    * Real life as a medium. Games use players' lives as a platform. Players are not required to build a character or role-play being someone other than themselves. They might unexpectedly overcome a challenge for the community simply because of the real-life knowledge and background they possessed. Participants are constantly on the lookout for clues embedded in everyday life.<br />    * Collaborative storytelling. While the puppetmasters control most of the story, they incorporate player content and respond to players' actions, analysis and speculation by adapting the narrative and intentionally leave "white space" for the players to fill in.<br />    * Not a hoax. While the TINAG aesthetic might seem on the surface to be an attempt to make something indistinguishable from real life, there are both subtle and overt metacommunications in place to reveal a game's framework and most of its boundaries.<br /><br /><br />What I haven't read anything about as yet, is how past  ARG's have come to an end. <br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Souza, I loved your response to Thetimehascome!  It really is incredible that TS has done everything in his power to stay objective, factual, polite, keeping us at arms length somewhat with just some light humor here and there. Sometimes he plays the devil's advocate, sometimes telling us to decide for ourselves, or not to take something he said as sure but to research for ourselves. He starts topics/questions and then tells us we've graduated to the next level, and we're not even sure if there was a definate answer to the last question. He joined our forum after we (ones who were not following MJ's life before) had  some months to study MJ and the hoax on our own.  Almost immediately I instinctively thought TS embodied everything I had come to know about MJ as I saturated my mind with all things to do with him, and that has only been enhanced since then.  I know that I feel such a strong love, respect and joy for, and over TS, and am  ;D whenever I see he's posted something. If his role is puppetmaster in this an ARG, what a sublime master he is!  No easy task...<br /><br />Thetimehascome, I thought your post was respectful and seemed you would rather be safe and believe more in randomness controlling our reality. And yes, each person chooses to believe what they want. I'm glad you hope MJ returns, and I thank you for adding some balance to our range of opinions. My sons thinks similarly to you. I hope you will keep your heart and eyes open though, just in case you need an adjustment in your overall understanding.  We all have been as Front said, "expanding our horizons!"<br /><br />Wishingstar, I know exactly what you mean!  My life has completely been changed forever as well!  It feels like I've experienced a little bit of heaven yet real and tangible, something utterly satisfying like I have never experienced before in my life on this scale.<br /><br />Its her, it's great to have you back, I missed you!<br /><br />
    BeTheChange<br />Very interesting first post! I enjoy reading different perspectives on things because they either re-inforce my own beliefs or they cause a little ripple or crack in my 'foundation'....which then causes me to re-evalute what I believe to be truth.  And, your perspective is what you have shared with us...nothing more, nothing less.
    <br />Exactly! Reading all the different angles, perspectives, pros and cons (plus time) gives a better chance of finding the truth.<br /><br />MsTrinity333, thinking of you and may God give you what you need! <br />
    [Off topic: Apologies for my last post just now all muddled up in Starchild's - I've put my bits in red to try and make it a bit clearer!]
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1313823926:
    <br />
    on 1313792598:
    <br /> what this??? " TMZ- Lloyd's of London: MJ Lied, So We Won't Pay " <br /><br />If they will pay ... it would be fraud!<br /><br />and and therefore michael'll not come back anymore!..<br />so this article what does it mean?<br />sorry for my english<br />im waiting your answer!!<br />thank so musch!<br />
    please its really important for me!!<br />TS....! :roll: <br />
    <br /> <br />This is the question that no one likes to discuss reasoning that lawsuits and judges are not real. Neverthless, I know those are real,but I have no explanation of those moves neither by Katherine vs AEG nor by Lloyds vs. MJ LLC and AEG, & vice versa since MJ LLC back fired with cross-complaint.<br />I hope LLoyds will win lawsuit requesting to find policy void since its inception due to fraudulent medical report presented by broker and won't pay any money. I hope MJ will be back by the day of Katherine's lawsuit trial or she will withdraw eventually. Otherwise it will not be good hoaxwise.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1313823926:
    <br />
    on 1313792598:
    <br />Have you seen the thread about it?  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20138.0.html<br /><br />I like this quote in Paula-C's post: <br />
    As so many times before in this hoax, whenever you think something is going in one particular direction, it is as if Michael jumps in and does the spin and everyone is left utterly confused. Generally speaking Michael's genius has that advantage that he can outthink anyone and take them all by surprise and we are all left with a feeling of "Huh? What is going on now?"
    <br /><br />Everything will be okay with MJ coming back (somehow michael-jackson/ )!
  • on 1313823926:
    <br />
    on 1313792598:
    <br /> <br />minuminu...This policy that is being discussed is not a Life Insurance policy but one that covered costs incurred by parties in the event that the London shows didn't happen under certain circumstances.  Either outcome for Michael (dead or alive) aside...the shows did not occur and that is what has allowed the parties to pursue this action.  It's all a fight over whether or not the terms and conditions were met to force the insurer to pay out on the policy.  <br /> <br />It would depend on what statements and documentation the insurer was provided (to secure a payout by the parties) to determine if there were any grounds for fraud.  As iron-clad as most legal documents appear to be...there are often legal loopholes that can be found and used to force payment on policies without there actually being any fraudulent intent.  So Lloyd's could very well be forced to pay without anyone being guilty of committing fraud.<br /> <br />Secondly, depending on just how high up in Government the assistance for Michael may be (AND just how many people/entities are a target of any possible investigation/sting) I'm certain that any entanglements with contract law can and would be wiped away rather easily.  There are certain things that would just HAVE to happen in order for this whole post 6/25 picture to appear to be real to the world.  After all...the most famous person on the planet "died" that day so it would only be expected that insurance would be sought to be paid and the family (who all the world knows relied on him for support) would file wrongful death claims.  Not taking those steps would just be too obvious.<br /> <br />As we all are painfully aware...this hoax journey is indeed a rollercoaster ride.  It's full of those moments when you find yourself strapped in your seat...hurtling toward the ground from the top of the tallest hill.  We have no control over what is happening and we hope and believe that the track at the bottom will hold firm...catch us...and send us back up for the next peak moment when we are on top of the world.  We just have to have faith in that track (and pray that Michael and his team have maintained it well  ;) ).
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    on 1313793507:
    <br />
    on 1313750977:
    <br />
    on 1313741314:
    <br />Is he alive, dead, hoax or an ARG?<br /><br />AS days have turned to weeks and on to months that now has become years, many have come and gone through this website.  Each giving their "2 cents" worth of ideas, thoughts and theories yet still nothing is clear.  Indeed nothing concerning MJ makes sense, perhaps by design.  Life is full of events both good and bad.  And in each the human race is compelled to understand the reasoning of these events.  But the reality is, sometimes there is not a reason.  No underlying message, no lesson to be learned.  A newborn dies, a mother of 6 is murdered, 50 year marriages end, a teenager get pregnant, a homeless man wins the lottery and the circle continues.  As it should and always has.<br /><br />Tho i do wish MJ does return but I must ask where would we be now without TS?  He may be real and know the truth, but like a rat in a maze looking for cheese, he has controlled the progression of this website and the beliefs of many.  Each will choose what they want to believe or not.  Faith is similar in that regard.  But yet without TS, most of you would no longer be here now.<br /><br />I found this quote.....<br />Belief is such a powerful thing - but because it is, it can also be very destructive and it's very easily manipulated. <br />Jena Malone <br /><br />Perhaps that which you believe is........<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Interesting.  Something to think about.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi, Thetimehascome,            <br /><br />(Had to leave for work earlier, but had some time now to add on to my earlier post above.)              <br /><br />Before getting involved with the MJ death hoax, I, for one, had never heard of such a thing as an Alternate Reality Game (ARG), and consequently, upon joining this forum, I took a similar stance as you regarding TS.                      <br /><br />The ARG concept has now been significantly mentioned on the forum.  However, again, for those unfamiliar with the particulars of an ARG and thinking in terms of the MJ death hoax as being one, TS seems to play the role of a “puppetmaster” (and interestingly, according to ARG “rules,” there can be more than one puppetmaster [persons or personas]—e.g., perhaps Front, Back, TS, and so on): <br /><br />
      <br /> [li]
    Puppetmaster - A puppetmaster or "PM" is an individual involved in designing and/or running an ARG. Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story. Puppetmasters generally remain behind the curtain while a game is running. The real identity of puppet masters may or may not be known ahead of time.<br />              [/li]<br /> [li]The Curtain - The curtain is generally a metaphor for the separation between the puppetmasters and the players. This can take the traditional form of absolute secrecy regarding the puppetmasters' identities and involvement with the production, or refer merely to the convention that puppetmasters do not communicate directly with players through the game, interacting instead through the characters and the game's design.    <br />[/li]<br /> [li]Rabbithole - Also known as a Trailhead. A Rabbithole marks the first website, contact, or puzzle that starts off the ARG. <br />  [/li]<br /> [li]Trailhead - A deliberate clue which enables a player to discover a way into the game. Most ARGs employ a number of trailheads in several media, to maximise the probability of people discovering the game. Some trailheads may be covert, others may be thinly-disguised adverts.  <br />    [/li]<br /> [li]This Is Not A Game (TINAG) - Setting the ARG form apart from other games is the This Is Not A Game aesthetic, which dictates that the game doesn't behave like a game: phone numbers mentioned in the ARG, for example, should actually work, and the game should not provide an overtly-designated playspace or ruleset to the players.<br />[/li]<br /> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game)<br />
    <br />
    <br />reading up on the well known ARG's i can't seem to believe that we could be in one...for example <br />the use of "clues" such as hidden phone numbers to call, hidden messages on posters, websites etc these things seem to be missing here ...these"clues" in ARG's lead the players to new levels bringing them closer to whatever the goal is that needs to be accomplished before getting more info more clues that then lead them further into the game. I cant think of one such "clue" in this case that meets those requirements, and i've tried alot of stuff. Numbers given by Back, Front, death date memorial date burial date, coroner van number plates, names of people on credits list for this is it movie( in the movie A.I. by spielberg, there was a credit for a woman whose job was "sentient machine therapist" what a job! if you googled her all weird stuff came up which dragged you further down the rabbit hole which led to other stuff etc) I just can't , from the ARG's i've read up on, see anything like that here. Nothing came as yet from easter egg hunting on TII movie which in its self would have been a perfect way to lead us to elsewhere were this an ARG.<br />I just can't see this as an ARG its not interactive besides us lot communicating on the forum. I'd love to hear opinions about this and if there are things that were found supporting the ARG method that i then must have completely missed.<br />With the love, carry on Michaeling!
    MJHunny, my quick answer is that MJ has always studied the greats and then added his own spin on things - he doesn't directly copy, he innovates and moves things on a level. Therefore if this is some type of ARG it's HIS OWN, never been done before, version of one! Does that help at all?!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Exactly right curls......here is one of my favorite videos on YouTube:<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0GWCk9wnak<br /><br /><br />Even a master of his art needs inspiration......Michael, you're amazing.....thank you for sharing your inspiration.<br /><br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />PS> interesting too, the last name Fred A. gives is Riley
  • beerchug Love this thread.  Being that I obviously have a short attention span, TS is on my love/hate list for all the right reasons.  TS' posts are so full of information that I find myself drifting off most times when I have engulfed all that my brain will allow me.  So I wait it out and wait for responses where the posts are broken down enough for me to digest it piece by piece lolol/  Little by little is about the best I can do at this juncture.  I am on complete overload.  <br /><br />I am still here not because of TS but I must say, it’s not as much fun when he is absent.  So I say to TS, don’t take those long hiatuses.  I stand on the midline of being overloaded or under stimulated at which time my imaginaion goes into full effect.  I see ghosts and goblins lolol/  So for pete’s sake, keep a girl in a constant state of reality.  There’s still too much work to do for one to be sleeping on the job. respect/
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1313853435:
    <br />  <br />I just can't see this as an ARG its not interactive besides us lot communicating on the forum.<br />
    <br /> <br />I guess this would depend on our preconcieved ideas of what 'interactive' means to us.  Just the fact that we, as a group, meet up on this forum to share ideas, support each other, and even sometimes disagree, makes it ‘interactive’....we can call that ‘group interaction' or ‘primary interaction’.  Based on our ‘group interaction’ here on the forum...most of us then branch off, on our own, through internet-land, in search of info on some topic, thought, or idea that many times was triggered through ‘primary interaction’.  This could be described as us further ‘educating ourselves’...and in any form of education, there is interaction between the individual seeking knowledge and/or understanding...and the material they are seeking to understand.  <br /><br />Because we are so invested in this hoax, most of us (I would imagine) discuss things with others in our lives (family, friends, co-workers, etc)...and not necessarily things just about the hoax.  I’ve pretty much stopped talking about the hoax with everyone except my immediate family...but when I am around others (which isn’t too often cause I prefer to be alone most of the time) I often bring up things that I’ve been researching or looking into...and an ‘interactive’ discussion ensues....a sharing of knowledge or ideas.  This is similar to ‘group interaction’ in that it involves more than one person...but it’s, most often, a ‘physical interaction’.<br /><br />Based on the many posts on this forum alone...it’s clear that this ARG (if it is that)...has inspired many members to be more ‘active’ in their personal lives.  This ranges from members’ being more active with charities or their home communities (‘macro interaction’)...to members’ being inspired to be more physically active or like me, who’s been inspired to be more ‘active’ with my children (‘micro interaction’).<br /><br />I’m sure there’s many, many other forms of interaction that this aspect of the hoax has generated...and I just can’t see how any of this ‘interaction’ can be a negative thing...I see it as people gaining knowledge, educating themselves and others, forming new friendships and strengthening old relationships, and trying to make a change for the better.<br /><br />What would top it all though...would be to someday discover that we have actually been ‘interacting’ with the ‘man’ himself...in more ways than we knew.  And if this is an ARG...that is a very likely possibility.<br /><br /> With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
  • on 1313639150:
    <br />
    on 1313638282:
    <br />Am I the only one who felt a tinge of panic at the thought this will all end? It is now apparent that I really am an addict.  :-[ <br />It's been the journey that I have loved, a great adventure with all of you guys. An education that is invaluable and unobtainable without actually going the distance and putting in the time. And while I can't wait to see MJ BAM, I am somehow reluctant to think about having to share Michael with the entire world again, because we have been blessed [as I see things] to have had this time and his attentions. But being the easily adaptable girl that I am..........I do love a good party/ <br /><br /><br />
    <br />No, I get that too sometimes. Addict, indeed. But a good addict. This hoax has really changed my life.
    <br /><br /><br />Yes I totally agree,
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I had lots of things to write but after I read your posts I saw that everything I wanted to add was written perfectly by Bec, Souza, MjonMind and by some others. So thank you for saving me from writing all the long posts. :lol: Love you guys. <br /><br />Seriously, I'm thinking about what I can add here. About the ARG issue; I definitely believe there's an ARG part of the hoax too. And when we found out about the "death" we started to play Michael's ARG. But we're not the only ones who are playing a role in this ARG. Non-believers, the media, actually everyone who knows about Michael's "death" are in this ARG. Voluntarily or involuntarily the world was joined the game. We found out the big hole on the ground and jumped into the rabbit hole but this doesn't mean that we are out of the ARG. We're playing it by knowing what we're doing. The rest who decided to stay on the surface have no idea what their roles are and what they are playing. Mr Joker Jackson is the only puppet master here. He is the one who is pulling up the strings and he is the one who created the rules of this game. Even the ones who are voluntarily in this ARG can know what he wants us to know, and can see what he wants us to see. And again he is the one who is going to END this game. As there was a beginning, there HAS TO be an END. END=BAM That is one of the reasons why he has to BAM. No need to count the other reasons. Bec wrote them so well. <br /><br />And like RK wrote, I also felt depressed when I heard that this is going to be our last year with the hoax. Even if he BAMs at the end of 2012, we still have just 1,5 years the most. The hoax changed me a LOT! I learned a LOT! If people still feel confused or suspicious about TS or about the entire hoax, they need to ask themselves if they had known everything they know today 2 years ago. And they need to ask themselves again, who would love to teach his fans somethings which are very important for the future of humanity? If their answer is not Michael Jackson, then it means that they do not belong here.<br /><br />I am definitely going to miss this forum, this hoax and most of you guys so so much when the hoax ends. I hope most of us will keep on coming to the forum after the BAM as well. And remember, one journey ends and the other begins.  8-) So I do believe the BAM will be the end of this journey but more will be waiting for us. This one has been a bumpy but also an amazing ride. But maybe some of us will understand after the BAM,  what an amazing journey we had through during the past 3 years. But that would be too late. So, when we still have time, and when we are still in the deep rabbit hole, we should enjoy the Wonderland! ;) <br /><br />2meercy.jpg
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    am i sad to hear it could go to 2012? yes. but i mean, we've done this since 2009. 2009! what's one more day? week? month? year? nothing in the grand scheme of things. like a lot of people, this hoax has changed me and i can't go back to who i was before feb 2010 (when i randomly typed in "michael jackson death" into youtube and stumbled upon a hoax video).<br /><br />i think all of us here, whether we're relatively new or veterans (if you will) of the hoax, were meant to be here. i'm a big believer in everything happening for a reason. whether you believe in a higher power or not, you have to admit that there's a force that guided us here and that keeps us here. once the hoax is over, it's not the end. i don't think the hoax forum will end. in fact, i think the forum is going to make us closer. once michael bams, people are going to flock here. that's when our REAL job starts. we have been taught lessons these past couple of years. post-bam, it's our turn to teach. i think that's why it's so important that we don't fight on here. we need unity. michael needs unity. <br /><br />"it's a great adventure."
  • on 1313821191:
    <br />
    on 1313769944:
    <br /><br />In the last few weeks I have been overwhelmed with family crisis that seem never ending... Just when all was FINALLY right with the world. :? Guess that means I must be doing something right since I've been a prime target lately & the Spiritual warfare has been fierce. My hearts cry at this point is; Stop the world, I want to get off! :cry: God help me; sometimes I think I might go insane. But, onward I go. Thank you TS for everything you've done on this forum. I have no doubts concerning you & or your part in this. <br />
    <br /><br />Hello dear sister, it's been a while since our last communication. I just want to remind you that you are not going through alone, the Lord is in it with you! "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." Remember the battle is not yours but the Lord's!<br />Just know that I am your prayer partner at a distance and I am standing in the gap for you because "where two or three would agree as touching any one thing it shall be done by the Father!" I'm standing in agreement with you because "two are better than one!" I'm standing with you and for you because it is my Christian duty!Finally my sister, "Be strong in the Lord and the strength of His might!" <br /><br />You are "Blessed of the Lord!"<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br />p.s. Email me if you feel the need!<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />The battle belongs to the Lord... :) Reminds me of an old Petra song.  Thank you for your prayers &  words of encouragement. <3 They mean the world to me. It helps a lot knowing I have prayer partners standing in the gap when I feel weak. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me...when I am weak he is strong! <br />Thank you OnTheWingsOfLove, Wishing Star, use_your_illusion & MJonmind. God bless you all. bearhug <br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey guys......<br />Don't dwell on the negative, be thankful for each moment of time we are given.  I feel as if a whole new world has opened up to me here....for that I am truly thankful.  I know what you mean about all this coming to an end.  However, I believe Michael would not cut us off cold turkey.  If all of this was planned down to the minute of death, then the ending will be just as spectacular as the beginning.  Look at it as the beginning of another chapter of a magnificent novel.  One you have been a part of....writing, conversing about, living.  It's Michael's dream to make the world a better place.  Wouldn't you say you are better off now, than when it all started?  I am.  June 25th rocked me to the core.  I am so grateful I was able to be open-minded and curious.  I had no idea I had all this in me, to tell the truth.  My only regret is that I waited so long to join the forum way back when.  A few of you probably remember my hesitance....it's ok to laugh, I do! It's an adventure, nothing to be afraid of.  Michael is not out to hurt us....I believe that fully.  If he is here (which I believe he is, hello MJ!) he is watching us closely.  The good, the bad and the ugly have all reared up throughout this hoax.  Some have given up. Some have just turned away. Yet, we are here...still deciphering clues, discussing things, discovering the man we never knew. I say good for us! I am so glad we are here......together.  If the end is indeed near...with a bam.....we will have been given a great gift.  The gift of knowing our time and talents were not wasted.  I believe there will be a way for us to stay in touch, if that is what we want.  I am at the point where I believe the greater good will prevail...the truth.  The truth is that June 25th was put in place, it didn't just happen.  We are on an adventure.  People call us crazy, call us nuts....wacko even.  I say bring it! We are a core essential to Michael's dream.  The end will only be the beginning.  Don't be afraid of the ending...I am sure it's been meticulously timed as well.  I love this quote from Orson Wells:<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Our story will not stop with an unhappy ending.....that I am sure of. [/size]<br />[size=10pt]I am blessed by each of you....truly.    [/size]<br />I wish you nothing but goodness and happiness.....Michael, words can't begin to tell you.  You are a genius of creative thought. A master of life which will not be repeated in my lifetime.  I am blessed, indeed. <br /><br />Blessings to all.......<br />