TIAI August 17

Comments

• I'm okay with being called crazy even wacko. Just don't call me stupid or ho LOL<br />
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Good Morning Family!  Wishingstar!!!!!  Bravo!  Perfectly said, you brought tears to my eyes.  Your thoughts are priceless.  Take care,  Love to All        bearhug
  • on 1313901284:
    <br />Hey guys......<br />Don't dwell on the negative, be thankful for each moment of time we are given.  I feel as if a whole new world has opened up to me here....for that I am truly thankful.  I know what you mean about all this coming to an end.  However, I believe Michael would not cut us off cold turkey.  If all of this was planned down to the minute of death, then the ending will be just as spectacular as the beginning.  Look at it as the beginning of another chapter of a magnificent novel.  One you have been a part of....writing, conversing about, living.  It's Michael's dream to make the world a better place.  Wouldn't you say you are better off now, than when it all started?  I am.  June 25th rocked me to the core.  I am so grateful I was able to be open-minded and curious.  I had no idea I had all this in me, to tell the truth.  My only regret is that I waited so long to join the forum way back when.  A few of you probably remember my hesitance....it's ok to laugh, I do! It's an adventure, nothing to be afraid of.  Michael is not out to hurt us....I believe that fully.  If he is here (which I believe he is, hello MJ!) he is watching us closely.  The good, the bad and the ugly have all reared up throughout this hoax.  Some have given up. Some have just turned away. Yet, we are here...still deciphering clues, discussing things, discovering the man we never knew. I say good for us! I am so glad we are here......together.  If the end is indeed near...with a bam.....we will have been given a great gift.  The gift of knowing our time and talents were not wasted.  I believe there will be a way for us to stay in touch, if that is what we want.  I am at the point where I believe the greater good will prevail...the truth.  The truth is that June 25th was put in place, it didn't just happen.  We are on an adventure.  People call us crazy, call us nuts....wacko even.  I say bring it! We are a core essential to Michael's dream.  The end will only be the beginning.  Don't be afraid of the ending...I am sure it's been meticulously timed as well.  I love this quote from Orson Wells:<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Our story will not stop with an unhappy ending.....that I am sure of. [/size]<br />[size=10pt]I am blessed by each of you....truly.    [/size]<br />I wish you nothing but goodness and happiness.....Michael, words can't begin to tell you.  You are a genius of creative thought. A master of life which will not be repeated in my lifetime.  I am blessed, indeed.<br /><br />Blessings to all.......<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />BEAUTIFUL Wishingstar, the words are so touching. One thing I will tell you never regret, just move on forward. I couldn't have said it any better, I am also blessed to have met you all, and to know more about my Idol Michael Jackson. blessings to all.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Very well said, wishingstar    bearhug <br /><br />I agree with you totally. But believe me I sometimes wonder what our role after the hoax ends will be!  We have spent 2 years together,we investigated and argued with eachother, we discovered new things with the help of TS.... and so and so on. When MJ bams everyone will know that we are not a bunch of crazy people. They will believe that MJ is still alive. That's why there is no role for us at all. If Michael wanted to convince all people that he is still alive he would have done it even without our help. But still, I am enjoying my time in here and I must admit that I have learned a lot in these two years. I discovered the world I am living in, thanx to the hoax. I must say I am really blessed with this knowledge. Sometimes I walk on the streets and look around and wonder how many people really know about NWO and  the evil plans that are planned by the ELITE ?!I wonder how many people really know what the skull and bones logo stands for and yet see so many people buy clothes and others stuff with that logo on it without thinking . As I said, I am really blessed with the knowledge, thankx to Michael and without that hoax I would have stayed ignorant like the majority of the people. But where is our role as a minority that knows much?<br />Blessings<br />diggyon
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Beautiful post WishingStar....this thread oozes L.O.V.E. :)<br /><br />MsTrinity...for you....wishing you brighter days ahead.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1313638105:
    <br />
    "Anna&quot wrote:
    This is my biggest fear too. I sometimes stay and think about this all and picture myself in 2012 or 2013, with no answers, not knowing what happened, and being left with the doubt forever. And the vision of seeing this all reaching to a point when we'll be told "it's over, get back to your life, that was all. There won't be any comeback because it's too dangerous and it was decided this way". And we'll forever remain with the doubt about what happened. I'm just thinking out loud my biggest fears.<br /><br />That's the reason why I feel no peace, because it's been more than 2 years, time in which I've been here, consuming myself, losing nights reading and digging into things, and everything you all know and experienced (let downs, hopes crushed, etc.). I just can't feel at peace with this thought to never have the answers to all this. I know others have different ways to see this all, but to me this has been going inside myself since day one...
    <br /><br /><br />I totally get what you mean...like in your other post how you said T.S told us about a Double BAM in Summer, which was ages ago and it didn't happen, but who knows why T.S said that, there could be a good reason.<br /><br /><br />Also thinking that MJ might not come back because Elvis hasn't either...or some might say MJ has to come back because of he's kids, but Elvis had a kid and he didn't come back...but then again, MJ may not want to do that.<br /><br /><br />But I agree there is that FEAR OF NOT KNOWING and that kinda get's me, like will we ever know, I can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel...just like other things in life,for example, you may be going through a personal issue and you see no way out, but after a while there is...we just have to wait and until then, WHATEVER HAPPENS after that if MJ doesn't come back, then we can decided to leave this hoax behind or not.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1313636760:
    <br />Oh no I hope you guys didn't misunderstand me. I think TS is very legit. I think the person behind TS is Michael himself. I think TS/TIAI is the ARG that we [hoaxers] are playing right now, we just don't know it [have confirmation of it's existence]. We think we are hoaxing. And we are hoaxing, but hoaxing is the ARG aspect to this hoax. It's sort of like playing a game based on a movie. <br /> <br />We think we "invented" hoaxing, per say, but what if we actually did not; what if instead we were invited to join a game [the death hoax] that had already begun [publicly on 6/25/09 at 12:21pm LA time zone]. We just didn't recognize the invite when it came [clues and discrepancies in the news] nor the puppet master when he appeared [Study/TS].<br /><br />Things always look clearer from outside the box, and those fans of NIN had no idea they were playing a game. They discovered clues and followed messages that led them to some very real seeming "official government" activity, believing all the while this was some real deep shit they had stumbled on to... and when you read about it, it seems so obvious that it was set up by the band, but the people playing at the time had no idea.<br /><br />So it makes me think, well, is that possible here? The 333 pages of FBI files is very interesting to me, and is almost certainly not a coincidence, but this is the only hard piece of evidence in my opinion, that the FBI is involved, and it in itself doesn't mean the FBI are working with Michael to set up a sting on _____. We haven't seen anyone besides Murray even get looked twice at. Not a single doctor has had the spotlight shone on him/her, no Entertainment company executives have been investigated either. I don't see an alleged sting operation flushing anyone out other then...<br /><br />...the fans. The non-believer fans are currently all getting caught with their pants down disparaging the Jackson Family and attacking each others "fan quality" over questionable lyrics on an album, books and TV shows, and now this Tribute concert. Because Michael is dead they alleged that no one is protecting Michael's Legacy and everyone is a gold digger. Worst of all, they fail to heed their own idol's decades old message; they ignore the truth and succumb to emotionally charged reasoning, and call for the blood of an innocent man.<br /><br />The non-believer fans all look like giant hypocrites now. The media have always been assholes and they will have theirs in full following the reveal, but the fans are being set up and exposed more then any other entity that I can see. So far, of course.<br /><br />Yes I realize this theory is far out, but it should be clear that in my opinion, the person behind TS is the real deal. I think similarly to others who have stated they believe that Michael Jackson, Study, TS, TS_comments, back and Front are all the same entity. If you start from there as a truth and allow it to direct a flow of theory, it gets very interesting.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />bec<br />THANK YOU <br />It makes my day when I see people like you saying most of what I was thinking. It seems<br />That I have the thoughts, but to put them into words ---- WELL I’m not good at it.<br />There is one thing that has puzzled me. <br />Why do people seem not to keep there faith. If you believe then you believe. Why would you<br />Let silly stuff that is going on change your feelings.<br /> IT’S ALL PART OF THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH which is Michaels plan. Or we could<br />Say THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD.<br />We are all part of it his family the fans and the doctors, all of us.<br />I feel like we are a game board and Michael is a giant looking down at all of us and when he feels<br />He wants to make a move he just bends down and grabs the next piece to the game and moves it.<br /> <br /> <br />TS ---- Thank you for staying with us and as bec stated in her post <br />I BELIEVE TS
    IS THE REAL DEAL.<br /> bearhug <br />Love You More  Michael :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • I forgot the most important thing i wanted to say.<br />Ts thanks for the time line <br /> bearhug
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1313940597:
    <br /><br /><br />There is one thing that has puzzled me. <br />Why do people seem not to keep there faith. If you believe then you believe. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Because this is not 100% a faith issue.
  • I did not mean to offend.<br />We all believe in something one way or the other and to me having faith<br />And being true to yourself in what you believe is having faith.<br /> bearhug <br />Love You More
  • These posts are so fulfilling and so well thought out.  Like Michael said, it’s an adventure.  This is not the end but a new beginning.  I’m not giving up until my heart tells me to.  So far, it hasn’t given me any signs. <br />BTW have you seen Arnie’s rant this morning?  He’s on a rampage lolol/<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/awkmd<br /><br />awkmd Arnold Klein <br />How did TMZ get a copy of michael jackson's records?
    No offence at all.<br />I'm just saying that, at least to me, faith doesn't instantly apply to the hoax. It must be backed by something at least a little solid and must bebacked often because family keeps playing the death card all the time.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well, what I don't understand is why the vast majority of staunch MJ fans, who have followed him for decades, witnessed his concerts first hand, maybe even talked to him personally, received a hug, etc.,--why do they not know MJ well enough to see he himself told them of his plan for a hoaxed death, in all his lyrics, his videos, his interviews, and more. Why are many of us who are totally new in getting to know the man, and the little we had learned at the beginning told us that this is what he was planning and doing. The hoax is in keeping with the whole style of his career from day 1, sensational shocking of his audience always doing things better than anyone else, and putting magic and illusion into everything he does. That's what I don't get.  I wasn't in shock on June 25, 09 because I had hardly taken notice of him before, but since he was famous I thought I'd read up a little, found myself fascinated by him, and after about several weeks of obsessive researching, wondered to myself if he could have hoaxed his death, and put it to the google search. Is it simply the way people's thinking and wiring are different, IDK. But then I had a 10-12 year history of prior questioning through the internet of everything we've been told, be it news media or church teaching.  I'm far from smarter than the average bear, because I have constantly struggled with learning and memory all my life, and in fact I can be downright slow which affects my life profoundly, and it sucks. All I do is "question" and evaluate and it seems to me that most others are very smart and intelligent (I'm envious) but they accept things at face value, and trust the media and the church. In my mind the only way I can answer that, is that God means it to be that way, that like the Bible says, He puts a veil over people's eyes until the right time. Similarly MJ has effectively used (as Gina just said) "the death card" played by the family to keep most people's minds from questioning.<br /><br />And yes, I believe TS is the real deal, also.  <br />Hi TS!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    My dear MJonmind......you are FAR from ever being slow!  You are an amazing member here.....I always enjoy your thought and posts.  Your thoughtfulness and creative ways of writing always make me think....I appreciate that!<br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />LOVE & Blessings
  • minuminuminuminu Posts: 16
    oh my god!!<br />Michael Jackson Cardiff tickets to go on sale  errrr<br /><br />why make a tribute if he wants to return ??!?!?! he wants to make fun of people???? its all for money?<br />so what? :(<br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />so michael will never come back! pale/ <br />i dont believe it... no.<br /><br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1313681971:
    <br />@fordtocarr, to do what Michael always tried to do; shock the world.<br /><br />No one has ever done this before... faked their death, fooled everyone, and then come back. It's totally up his alley to pull this off.<br /><br />Besides... where's he gonna hide for the rest of his life? <br /><br />Also... what would be the point of including Murray's character in this fiasco if he never intended to come back? Why die of such a self-depreciating thing? You think he would leave his children to publicly bear that burden forever? Kids of a drug addicted, self destructive, washed up, has-been, accused child molester? If he wanted out, I would expect his "death" to be routine and vanilla pudding; a massive heart attack in his sleep, alone, at home. There's no point in involving a 2nd party who could be implicated in your "death" if you simply want to slip quietly away... much less drumming up a bunch of pre-death hoopla by creating an ill-fated concert series who's organizers are also suspect in working you to death because you're too frail and emaciated to finish what you started.<br /><br />The only logical end to this is a reveal and comeback.<br /><br />The alternative is everything they say on the news is true... and we all know that is impossible.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Oh Bec...I'm the last person that needs convinced to believe in the hoax.  I believed it before I came on here and that's what brought me here.  I continue to bring in newbies all the time..:)  But, I just think dates and timelines into the future lead to distrust and let downs.  The questions I ask were ones I read in previous threads.  They did make sense.  But, I have theories that I believe and I'll just wait.  I don't need ts or anyone to teach me to believe, I KNOW he's alive..and I don't need to know when he'll return because as long as I know he's alive I'm fine.  I do think the clues out there, ones you've mentioned, are for us, because, the "world" of fans are just continually mourning him and not reading the clues or listening to what he's told us all these years.  I don't know his reasons, although most of this hoax is really "fun" inside the frustration of trying to guess then prove reasons to do the hoax.  I am grateful for any input ts gives...or anyone else.  <br />I know he'll be back and when he is it will be greater than we can imagine and "whoa, to those who don't believe"...I bet they'll be saying they really always knew.  But, we have this forum for proof of who stood by Michael♥  I'm here forever...and I know you all are too!<br />
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I'll always be here for Michael, I just do not want to deceive me with dates.<br />I have great expectations for the next month, not for Bam, but the conduct of the history of Murray. TS said in another post that information would be important to monitor during the hearings. Maybe things become more and more clear.<br />I believe that we, believers, will know when the hoax is coming to an end.<br />Sometimes I get impatient with all delay, I know, but I think we all know that is not yet at the time of Bam! Michael will not come back if something major don't happens. If he comes back now, he will be once again falsely accused of having done everything just for marketing and money.<br />But I also know that if he wants this situation can be resolved in a few days.  ::P <br /><br />Of course I'll keep watching and helping whenever I can.<br /><br />Big hug!  bearhug
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br />is not the subject, but this is one of the most beautiful photos of Michael<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTop8eCeG3hX30UQGRuD_L-Yrc82oNXAGVhzIo5y0Vvj85OfAS5SQ&t=1
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    albino/ <br />Off <br />Topic, oh-oh<br /><br />
    Its her, it's great to have you back, I missed you!
    <br /><br /><br />Hi MJonmind:) Thank you, how kind of you to say! ;D <br />I am still here. afraid/  Just been kinda quiet, like a little barnacle on the hull of this Ship, holding on, till El Capitan pries me off, or I find something to share at the bullhorn...   :lol: mj_dance/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for the kind words Wishingstar!<br /><br />Its Her, love the metaphor! I think we're all sticking to MJ's ship, through calm and stormy seas! :lol:
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Just thought I would add all my thoughts I've had on ARGs since November 2009.<br /><br />http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/category/arg/<br /><br />Some of the posts aren't directly about ARG's but something in them pertained to ARG's (enough to have me tag my post as ARG related).<br /><br />Please keep in mind, some of these posts I may have changed my mind on or had further enlightenment along the way... but use it for what it's worth.  :)<br /><br />It's all about collectively sharing what we know or have learned in order to better one another.  Love you!
    Now that we have a promise from TS that Mike will be back till the end of 2012, I was wondering what are we going to do in the meantime?<br /><br />Is there a plan for us too? What else is left to investigate? <br /><br />I mean I think I will get bored just to wait for the end of 2012 to see if TS was right or not. <br /><br />I have to wonder what our role was in this, if it was any, or we just "landed" here by mistake and now Mike is "stuck"  with us and has no part for us anymore?
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    What are we going to do in the mean time ? Just what we have been doing the last two years  keeping the faith and looking fof more cues I'm sure Michael will be senting us alot more. "The best is yet to come" REMEMBER  LOVE
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Interesting that there's been hardly a mention of Elvis in these 6 pages, even though he was the subject of nearly all of TS's original post.  Just an observation!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1314004913:
    <br />Interesting that there's been hardly a mention of Elvis in these 6 pages, even though he was the subject of nearly all of TS's original post.  Just an observation!<br />
    <br />you're right curls. We all see the Elvis' connection here but I personally wonder if Elvis is really going to reappear again!!!!!
  • on 1313940597:
    <br />
    on 1313638105:
    <br />
    "Anna&quot wrote:
    This is my biggest fear too. I sometimes stay and think about this all and picture myself in 2012 or 2013, with no answers, not knowing what happened, and being left with the doubt forever. And the vision of seeing this all reaching to a point when we'll be told "it's over, get back to your life, that was all. There won't be any comeback because it's too dangerous and it was decided this way". And we'll forever remain with the doubt about what happened. I'm just thinking out loud my biggest fears.<br /><br />That's the reason why I feel no peace, because it's been more than 2 years, time in which I've been here, consuming myself, losing nights reading and digging into things, and everything you all know and experienced (let downs, hopes crushed, etc.). I just can't feel at peace with this thought to never have the answers to all this. I know others have different ways to see this all, but to me this has been going inside myself since day one...
    <br /><br /><br />I totally get what you mean...like in your other post how you said T.S told us about a Double BAM in Summer, which was ages ago and it didn't happen, but who knows why T.S said that, there could be a good reason.<br /><br /><br />Also thinking that MJ might not come back because Elvis hasn't either...or some might say MJ has to come back because of he's kids, but Elvis had a kid and he didn't come back...but then again, MJ may not want to do that.<br /><br /><br />But I agree there is that FEAR OF NOT KNOWING and that kinda get's me, like will we ever know, I can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel...just like other things in life,for example, you may be going through a personal issue and you see no way out, but after a while there is...we just have to wait and until then, WHATEVER HAPPENS after that if MJ doesn't come back, then we can decided to leave this hoax behind or not.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />bec<br />THANK YOU <br />It makes my day when I see people like you saying most of what I was thinking. It seems<br />That I have the thoughts, but to put them into words ---- WELL I’m not good at it.<br />There is one thing that has puzzled me. <br />Why do people seem not to keep there faith. If you believe then you believe. Why would you<br />Let silly stuff that is going on change your feelings.<br /> IT’S ALL PART OF THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH which is Michaels plan. Or we could<br />Say THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD.<br />We are all part of it his family the fans and the doctors, all of us.<br />I feel like we are a game board and Michael is a giant looking down at all of us and when he feels<br />He wants to make a move he just bends down and grabs the next piece to the game and moves it.<br /> <br /> <br />TS ---- Thank you for staying with us and as bec stated in her post <br />I BELIEVE TS
    IS THE REAL DEAL.<br /> bearhug <br />Love You More  Michael :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<br />
    <br /><br />@a18wheelslady in my post I wasn't saying that TS isn't the real deal or that there is a loss of belief, because I was just saying the opposite, I only say this, if you used my post as an example of losing belief, but if you didn't then my bad, sorry yeah but I just wanted to clear that up.<br /><br />
    on 1313987981:
    <br /><br />Hi MJonmind:) Thank you, how kind of you to say! ;D <br />I am still here. afraid/  Just been kinda quiet, like a little barnacle on the hull of this Ship, holding on, till El Capitan pries me off, or I find something to share at the bullhorn...   :lol: mj_dance/<br />
    <br /><br />Yes nice to have you back on the threads  geek/ , ttyl.<br /><br />
    on 1314004913:
    <br />Interesting that there's been hardly a mention of Elvis in these 6 pages, even though he was the subject of nearly all of TS's original post.  Just an observation!<br />
    <br /><br />Your right...also this thread kinda feels different since T.S told us that this hoax will end by the end of 2012, it's like we are all saying our goodbyes...lol.<br />