TIAI September 27

Comments

• on 1317283622:
    <br />I counted them 5 times... 32 in the one TMZ showed, 31 in the original. Also I searched for seals:<br /> <br />31 stars<br />http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-czo2mnj9oIg/Tg33W3hWTnI/AAAAAAAAAF0/ueArwipmSEU/s1600/Great%2BSeal.jpg<br /> <br />31 stars<br />http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/57800/57872/57872_ca_seal_lg.gif<br /> <br />31 stars and great photo of the seal<br />http://v10.lscache5.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/12736716.jpg<br /> <br /> <br />Not even if changes had been made, in case there was a new state, it wouldn't change California's number. california was the 31st, anything that could come after it, it would be 32, 33. Are these stars really meaning California is the 31st state and therefore there are 31 stars in the official seal? Could they mean something else?<br /> <br />
    <br />[size=12pt]<br />That's why there is a hoax numerology! So  that we can see that all of it was planned in advance and KEEP the FAITH.<br /><br />The number 32 is mirror image of 23 that can be seen on the cover of the Michael  Album in what appeared to be a MODIFIED version of the DANGEROUS Mask:[/size]<br />23onMichaelCD.jpg<br />[size=12pt]Reference & Credit to Touchedbyanangel: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=19278#p334250<br /><br />Joe was even photographed with a seal back in March 2011:  :)[/size]<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBRoe97OUtpKDQ1_EIjeC1zfAEWKrz9mBZ9ltqdXeHSll5sc67otRAPGC_<br /><br />[size=12pt]And there are many others very interesting date connections with 32/23, here are a few examples:<br />- TS First comment under TS_Comments on 2/3/2011<br />- Bashir interview was broadast in the UK 2/3/2003 <br />- Dancing MACHINE, the single, was released 2/3/1974. And pretty much defined Michael as the human Dancing MACHINE FOREVER MORE!. (Michael was said to have referred to his body as a MACHINE according to trial testimonies)[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]It is GENIUS stuff! <br /><br /> /bravo/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317260453:
    <br /> OMG! Majestic is on Dr. Drew right now and he said he wished Nancy Disgrace was still on Drew's show because he wanted to give her some words. He says I don't like Nancy. I forgot to add he said he didn't like the way she did MJ during the 2005 trial.  rr/ <br /><br />Nancy Disgrace on her show kept calling MJ a junkie and a junkie for 20 years. Then every one of her guests (except Lou) she spoke to after that they kept referring to MJ as a junkie period.<br /><br />I also heard about the whole possum and playing sleep defense. lmao<br /><br />Souza-The difference of power between MJ and his family is MJ is the one who has the stigma of the pedo accusations. He is also the one who has been singing to the world on a level that TPTB don't want to ever let that happen again. <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> And those who believe that this woman, Diane Diamond acting on their own initiative, or Martin Bashir do what he did with his interview with Michael that was why he occur that are wrong, they are mercenaries from the media and they are the arm of the TBPT to defame, assassinate morally to people, all of this in exchange for money. 
  • <br />
    on 1317281138:
    <br />
    on 1317231605:
    <br />Elephant court......  /woohoo/ <br /><br />trialelephanttoy.jpg<br />
    Hi guys, I don't post a lot but I'm here everyday. Is it me or is something wrong with the first calender. If I'm not mistaking it's october, wich has 31 days. If the 27th, 28th and 29th of october are behind the ladies head then were are the 30th and 31st of october. :?: <br />
    <br />The first calender isn't from October it's from may! When you look at the last one you can see "july" at the upper left side.  The calender are from mai-june and july. Very strange for a court  :ugeek: And the elephant not less WTF??
  • Hmmm...does anyone know why Katherine is going to Germany tomorrow?  They just mentioned this on HLN...saying that this is her last day in court for awhile.  Maybe I've missed something...although I keep remembering "Germany is KEY".<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Interesting that LaToya took to twitter this morning and answered tweets:<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.<br /><br /><br />atoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />“@backed12: @latoyajackson do you think there are more parties involved with Mjs death x” MOST DEFINITELY! A conspiracy to MURDER & STEAL!<br /><br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />“@Tupacaveli: @latoyajackson if Murrey is found guilty, will u continue to pursue the others u feel are involved in MJ's death?” YES! YES!<br /><br /><br />"Read between the lines" ???? ???/
  • maybe we'll see more toys in the days to come
  • N      ....read between the lines.... suspicious//<br /><br />Tupacaveli  :shock: ???
  • I saw one of Latoya's tweets, it said;<br /><br />@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.<br />1 hour ago<br /><br /><br />It's not so much what she says but what is written...there we have the N again.
  • did I miss something with the N after 5 hours of reading last night??!! My brain hurts... :-[
  • in case I couldnt find it and it was posted already, here is the prosecution witness list<br /><br /><br />The list of the prosecution includes:<br /><br />Kenneth “Kenny” Ortega – Director & choreographer<br />Paul Gongaware – AEG Live CEO<br />Michael Williams – Michael Jackson’s Personal Assistant<br />Faheem Muhammad – Head of Michael Jackson’s security detail<br /> Alberto Alvarez – Michael Jackson’s director of logistics<br />Kai Chase – Michael Jackson’s personal chef<br />Richard Senneff – Los Angeles fire fighter/paramedic<br />Martin Blount – Los Angeles fire fighter/paramedic<br />Harry Daliwal – Regional retail sales manager with AT&T, retrieved text messages from Murray’s phone<br />Jeff Strohn – Records custodian for Sprint/Nextel<br />Dr. Richelle Cooper – Physician working at the UCLA Medical Center emergency room the day Michael Jackson was brought in<br />Dr. Thao Nguyen – Cardiology fellow at UCLA, s present in the emergency room when Jackson was brought in<br />Dan Myers – Senior Homicide Detective with the LAPD<br />Sade Anding – Houston cocktail waitress who dated Conrad Murray, she was on the phone with Murray when Michael Jackson went into distress<br />Bridgette Morgan – Friend of Conrad Murray, she called him 30 minutes before Jackson went into distress<br />Nicole Alvarez – Actress and ex-girlfriend of Conrad Murray, with whom he had a child in April 2009<br />Elissa Fleak – Investigator for the Los Angeles County Coroner<br />Stephen Marx – DEA computer forensics examiner<br />Tim Lopez – Pharmacist, testified Conrad Murray purchased several drugs including propofol<br />Jaime Lintemoot – Senior Criminalist for the Los Angeles County Coroner<br />Orlando Martinez – LAPD Detective<br />Dr. Christopher Rogers – Forensic pathologist with the L.A. County Coroner’s Office<br />Dr. Richard Ruffalo – Anesthesiologist and clinical pharmacologist<br /><br /><br />
  • Firstly...all your comments are awesome. They are really helping me keep up with things......it's like trying to look in all directions at the same time, things move so fast.  Thank you!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Just couple of random comments:<br /><br /><br />- it's so amazing to hear so many drug company ads on HLN....almost every break....and there was an ad for Passages an addiction help center in Malibu.<br /><br /><br />- Nancy Grace truly is tacky....tacky....she managed to plug her dancing in twice while talking on a phone interview right now.....<br /><br /><br />Blessings...
  • Is the pic we see of the seal (with an extra star on it) on the building of the courthouse or a pic taken from somewhere else?
  • Each time we see the pic of the seal, the reporter says it's inside the courtroom and when the jury enters, that's when the camera will pull back away from the seal.  I paused my TV...it's screen is larger.....32 stars for sure.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • must be a blue day...Murray wearing a blue suit, Alverez has a blue tie, phone records are blue, blue chairs....
  • Something about Murray's eyes is sending my imagination into overdrive today...bigtime.  There's been SO much emphasis on 'eyes' throughout this hoax (TMZ articles "the eyes have it", 'evidence' in court about Mike's eyes being open, etc)...and Front's post about "blinking" and you might miss it....IDK, but I'm in a tailspin (and I haven't had any Merlot yet  :lol: ).  There's a 'sparkle' in Murray's eyes that feels very familiar.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1317308227:
    <br /><br />
    on 1317281138:
    <br />
    on 1317231605:
    Hi guys, I don't post a lot but I'm here everyday. Is it me or is something wrong with the first calender. If I'm not mistaking it's october, wich has 31 days. If the 27th, 28th and 29th of october are behind the ladies head then were are the 30th and 31st of october. :?: <br />
    <br />The first calender isn't from October it's from may! When you look at the last one you can see "july" at the upper left side.  The calender are from mai-june and july. Very strange for a court  :ugeek: And the elephant not less WTF?? <br />
    Sorry but I think you're wrong. The only thing that's clear in the upper left is 2011. On the first calendar in the first row on the left top-down, that are the dates from sunday. Sunday the third wasn't in May. All the dates and days fits in october, november and december. Either way it still isn't an explanation for the missing days.
  • why the blue suit? Its so outlandish and really not appropriate for court...stands out too much...<br /><br />My husband who serves in the navy took a class about etiquette and what to wear and what not to wear at interviews, court hearings, etc...its always a dark grey or dark blue suit, solid tie...that suit just screams out to me as being rather odd....
  • WHY does HLN take a commercial break when the testimony starts getting good??? ???/
  • Something has just hit me light a bolt of lightening......<br /><br /><br />This experience is amazing....I have the trial going online, I have HLN news going....I am pausing back and forth and using mute.  While the trial goes and goes, HLN takes breaks for commercials, then will interject from time to time their own thoughts/opinions.....making the public totally miss some of the trial points themselves.  The press fills in their thoughts.....it's not much time, but they take away moments only to fill in the public with their words.  The only way to really understand it is do both...you really get a sense of how the press manipulates/emphasizes things.....easily swaying public's opinions.  I hope I am making sense...........<br />I wonder just how much the public missed during the 2005 trial......what a different account we would have of public opinion if we could have been inside the courtroom then.  After experiencing this trial like this, I can totally see how easy it is for the media/press to sway opinions.  We are experiencing HIStory...truly.  <br /><br /><br />BTW....how would Michael have opened all that propofol...those little vials are not exactly screw top.  Did I miss something?  <br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • My daughter takes insulin injections, they look like the same vials she uses that can only be administered by taking a syringe and inserting it through the rubber cap...there is NO way to get the top off...NO WAY...I know first hand...
  • People's 32...the transcript of the 911 call given to the jury<br /><br /><br />32 again......
  • Ok forgive me for posting this, I'm in no way convinced that MJ is dead, if it walks like a duck...yadda yadda...<br /><br />BUT<br /><br />What would be his agenda in "framing" Dr Murray? MJ was on trial for molestation, an INNOCENT man put on trial for a crime he didn't commit, isn't Murray experiencing the same thing? Or is this a lesson of some sort? Or is there something we don't know about Dr Murray that MJ had suspicions of?
  • on 1317313223:
    <br />
    on 1317308227:
    <br /><br />
    on 1317281138:
    <br />
    on 1317231605:
    <br />The first calender isn't from October it's from may! When you look at the last one you can see "july" at the upper left side.  The calender are from mai-june and july. Very strange for a court  :ugeek: And the elephant not less WTF?? <br />
    Sorry but I think you're wrong. The only thing that's clear in the upper left is 2011. On the first calendar in the first row on the left top-down, that are the dates from sunday. Sunday the third wasn't in May. All the dates and days fits in october, november and december. Either way it still isn't an explanation for the missing days.<br />
    <br /><br />  ;D I've take a look again and now I know what's the failur.  :idea: Calender in Germany (and I think in Eureopa too) starten there lines on MONDAY and not on Sunday like the american one's. Than it's of course a calender for october. Sorry for that bow/ :lol:
  • What does Germany have to do with this? Sorry, haven't read anything about Germany yet...sorry if I missed it...another clue?
  • As promised, here is the Majestik Magnificent interview with Dr. Drew.<br /> <br />