TIAI September 27

Comments

• *RTRL  I am exhausted and need to go to bed  /overreacting/  /pull hair/ But I can't wait to read up on everything tomorrow and try and give some input  penguin/
  • on 1317136863:
    <br />[size=14pt]@bec I am hoping we will get more of this type of scenario, but I don't really think that if we do it will be as blatant. Not to start with anyway![/size]<br /><br />Thanks go to TNZ on twitter<br /><br />playroom.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />According to Pearl Jr there was a toy elephant in the courtroom...wonder where it was?<br /><br />
      Pearljr Pearljr            There is a toy elephant in the courtroom  6 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply<br /> 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I agree that one of the targets of the sting is the media.  The irony of this being many media outlets take the lead from TMZ who is "in on it".  No verifying the "facts" elsewhere, just running with it.  They figure TMZ is legit and reliable since they were the ones who broke the news of Michael's "death".  Which of course was a lie.  Crazy how lies = legitimacy in the media world.  And watching HLN...wow those people like to yell and condemn.<br /><br />Larry King was on HLN a few minutes ago and said he'd met Michael a few times but he never appeared on Larry's show.  Then he looked into the camera for a few seconds and his eyes screamed "Dave Dave!" to me.  LOL.
  • Geez, this is the worse time to have a slower computer. Ah well. So I wasn't able to view any of the trial. I'm hoping there will be some clips posted on youtube soon so I can review. From what I've read and seen and heard thus far, these are my observations.<br /><br />1) Photo: FAKE! As others have mentioned, his proportions are all off especially his legs. I think it is a dummy or photo-shopped. I say this for a few reasons. One, his legs...either photo-shopped to appear shorter or literally "saw" off proving its a dummy. Two, what his trainer aka the Hulk said days after June 25th, that MJ loved to pull pranks like putting dummies in ambulances. Three, the lack of clarity on the tamper and clean versions of the photo proves to me that there is really no clear way of knowing if it is MJ or not and is permissible to be used fin court. By the way, can a piece of evidence like that photo be used during opening arguments as a backdrop? I never saw that before but then again, I was only a juror during civil cases so it could be different with criminal ones. That in itself seems totally against trial procedure. <br /><br />2) Audio: I think this could be him simply acting. If it is him, I'm liking the lower voice but it does hurt to hear him that way. However, great acting! Or it is not him at all. In any event, I don't know how this can be used as evidence without any proof of it being him. <br /><br />3) Media: A full on tabloid. Their behavior towards MJ pre and post June 25th is proof of this and I think this trial will be the epitome of that. Truly sick.<br /><br />4) Possible Elephant: If there was a stuff elephant in the room, then this could be a nice way to imply that this whole trial will be turned into a circus (media circus). It also points to the elephants that were there at the memorial from the Greatest Show On Earth which could hold a double meaning that this trial will be the greatest show on earth because it will be shown to everyone on TV like a show. In addition, it can point to the common phrase with the big elephant in the room that Michael is really alive but no one is stating that in the courtroom at the moment. <br /><br />Well that's it for now. I'm sad that I cannot view and study in real time nor barely can research it due to my computer issues as of late but thanks for the updates guys!
  • on 1317178783:
    <br />I agree that one of the targets of the sting is the media.  The irony of this being many media outlets take the lead from TMZ who is "in on it".  No verifying the "facts" elsewhere, just running with it.  They figure TMZ is legit and reliable since they were the ones who broke the news of Michael's "death".  Which of course was a lie.  Crazy how lies = legitimacy in the media world.  And watching HLN...wow those people like to yell and condemn.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />You know what is funny about TMZ -- aren't they consider a tabloid, esp. before the MJ incident? So why would mega news corporations that we all supposed to rely on to get information about the world count on a TABLOID to get the truth? I don't understand. What happened to researching before reporting?
  • on 1317179604:
    <br />
    on 1317178783:
    <br />I agree that one of the targets of the sting is the media.  The irony of this being many media outlets take the lead from TMZ who is "in on it".  No verifying the "facts" elsewhere, just running with it.  They figure TMZ is legit and reliable since they were the ones who broke the news of Michael's "death".  Which of course was a lie.  Crazy how lies = legitimacy in the media world.  And watching HLN...wow those people like to yell and condemn.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />You know what is funny about TMZ -- aren't they consider a tabloid, esp. before the MJ incident? So why would mega news corporations that we all supposed to rely on to get information about the world count on a TABLOID to get the truth? I don't understand. What happened to researching before reporting? <br />
    <br /><br />That evidently went out with bell-bottoms.
    on 1317179318:
    <br />Geez, this is the worse time to have a slower computer. Ah well. So I wasn't able to view any of the trial. I'm hoping there will be some clips posted on youtube soon so I can review. From what I've read and seen and heard thus far, these are my observations.<br /><br />1) Photo: FAKE! As others have mentioned, his proportions are all off especially his legs. I think it is a dummy or photo-shopped. I say this for a few reasons. One, his legs...either photo-shopped to appear shorter or literally "saw" off proving its a dummy. Two, what his trainer aka the Hulk said days after June 25th, that MJ loved to pull pranks like putting dummies in ambulances. Three, the lack of clarity on the tamper and clean versions of the photo proves to me that there is really no clear way of knowing if it is MJ or not and is permissible to be used fin court. By the way, can a piece of evidence like that photo be used during opening arguments as a backdrop? I never saw that before but then again, I was only a juror during civil cases so it could be different with criminal ones. That in itself seems totally against trial procedure. <br /><br />2) Audio: I think this could be him simply acting. If it is him, I'm liking the lower voice but it does hurt to hear him that way. However, great acting! Or it is not him at all. In any event, I don't know how this can be used as evidence without any proof of it being him. <br /><br />3) Media: A full on tabloid. Their behavior towards MJ pre and post June 25th is proof of this and I think this trial will be the epitome of that. Truly sick.<br /><br />4) Possible Elephant: If there was a stuff elephant in the room, then this could be a nice way to imply that this whole trial will be turned into a circus (media circus). It also points to the elephants that were there at the memorial from the Greatest Show On Earth which could hold a double meaning that this trial will be the greatest show on earth because it will be shown to everyone on TV like a show. In addition, it can point to the common phrase with the big elephant in the room that Michael is really alive but no one is stating that in the courtroom at the moment. <br /><br />Well that's it for now. I'm sad that I cannot view and study in real time nor barely can research it due to my computer issues as of late but thanks for the updates guys! <br />
    <br /><br />About the possible elephant... you know that term "the elephant in the room" - it's a metaphor for "an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed".  That obvious truth is apparently only obvious to us.<br /><br />And how many times have I heard that audio and seen the "death" pic now?  It's being pounded into everyone's brains and it seems that's what people will take away from day one of the trial.  A "doctored" photo to make it look "scary" (is it scary for you?) along with Michael's "haunting" voice.  Thriller II ladies and gentlemen!
    on 1317179604:
    <br />
    on 1317178783:
    <br /><br />You know what is funny about TMZ -- aren't they consider a tabloid, esp. before the MJ incident? So why would mega news corporations that we all supposed to rely on to get information about the world count on a TABLOID to get the truth? I don't understand. What happened to researching before reporting? <br />
    <br /><br />It's funny and ironic.  Funronic? LOL.  Reporters have become lazy (for the most part), it's a copy and paste world now it seems.  But won't these mega news people look so utterly foolish when the truth comes out?  "But TMZ said so!"  :lol:
  • No I don't think the media will take credit for them being idiotic. I think they are going to say they just went with what they had. Does it take the blame off of them, of course not! Each individual reporter should do just that report, but of course like we learned in school at a very young age, before you can report something you have to do the research first!
  • on 1317175750:
    <br />In order to prove a sting court you would have to prove that someone were acting differently because they believe MJ is dead then they would if he were alive.
    <br /><br />Bec-What you wrote is not the definition of a sting. It has nothing to do with whether people would act differently because they believe MJ is dead vs how they would act if they believed he was alive. A sting operation is a deceptive set up with bait and an opportunity to allow those who would normally commit a crime on any given day even if the sting operation wasn't in play. <br /><br />MJ and the other people involved in the sting operation only gave the criminals an opportunity. The DA's office is obviously corrupt and they have been all along and this is why they are failing the test. They took the bait and they are trying to convict a man who is innocent. If that is going on with Murray think about how many people who aren't connected with money for a good lawyer go to jail because of shady DA offices? LA is overflowing with corruption.<br /><br />The fans are acting as they would normally act in a case where they think their Idol has died.<br /><br />The media is getting punked and this is MJ's vendetta to them.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment<br />
    In many jurisdictions, entrapment is a possible defense against criminal liability. However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime. For example, it is not entrapment for a government agent to pretend to be someone else and to offer, either directly or through an informant or other decoy, to engage in an unlawful transaction with the person (see sting operation). So, a person would not be a victim of entrapment if the person was ready, willing and able to commit the crime charged in the indictment whenever opportunity was afforded, and that government officers or their agents did no more than offer an opportunity.
    <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sting_operation<br />
    In law enforcement, a sting operation is a deceptive operation designed to catch a person committing a crime. A typical sting will have a law-enforcement officer or cooperative member of the public play a role as criminal partner or potential victim and go along with a suspect's actions to gather evidence of the suspect's wrongdoing.<br /><br />Ethical and legal concerns<br />Sting operations are fraught with ethical concerns over whether they constitute entrapment. Law-enforcement may have to be careful not to provoke the commission of a crime by someone who would not normally be inclined to do so. Additionally, in the process of such operations, the police often engage in the same crimes, such as buying or selling contraband, soliciting prostitutes, etc. In common law jurisdictions, the defendant may invoke the defense of entrapment.<br /><br />Contrary to popular misconceptions, however, entrapment does not prohibit undercover police officers from posing as criminals or denying that they are police.Entrapment is typically only a defense if a suspect is pressured into committing a crime they would probably not have committed otherwise, though the legal definition of this pressure varies greatly from country to country. For example, if undercover officers coerced a potential suspect into manufacturing illegal drugs to sell them, then the accused could use entrapment as a defense. However, if a suspect is already manufacturing drugs and police pose as buyers to catch him, then entrapment usually has not occurred.
    <br />TIAI May 1 Level 4<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18964.0.html<br />
    on 1304316315:
    <br />Sting.jpg<br /><br />It’s time for another level.  8-)<br /><br />We are now at the most important level: who is the focus of The Sting?  Keep in mind the possibility that more than one person or entity is the focus.<br /><br />Most specifically, though, we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation).  Some have already proposed this possibility, while others have summarily dismissed it.  As always, please do not dismiss any theory until it has been thoroughly debunked.  And whatever theory you personally believe, try to debunk your own theory; many hoax investigators are still not doing this.<br /><br />In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things.  Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated?  The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution?  We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS  :lol: ), etc.<br /><br />We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ.  Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial?  Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation?  Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts” <br />{http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/corruption}.
  • You know, when you fully take in this adventure we've been on...coming to know Back (who some didn't pre-June 25th) and then TS and Front...and the incredible tapestry that it has all been...it truly is breathtaking.  There is only ONE person in the entire world that I KNOW could create something of this magnitude, depth and beauty...and he STILL walks among us  ::P .  <br /> <br />Mike accomplished just about everything he set his mind to...he has always wanted to out-do the success of Thriller.  I'll admit, pre-June 25th...I didn't think he could (sorry Mike, should've had more faith in you  8-) ).  Now, all I can say is this is gonna be EPIC!  <br /> <br />And we...the 'believers', the 'chosen ones', the 'true fans'...whatever you wanna call us...we got to see the master at work, in the most intimate of ways. <br /> <br />Mike...you truly are a gift from God and one that I will cherish til my last breath...and beyond.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br />
  • on 1317179959:
    <br /><br />About the possible elephant... you know that term "the elephant in the room" - it's a metaphor for "an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed".  That obvious truth is apparently only obvious to us.<br /><br />And how many times have I heard that audio and seen the "death" pic now?  It's being pounded into everyone's brains and it seems that's what people will take away from day one of the trial.  A "doctored" photo to make it look "scary" (is it scary for you?) along with Michael's "haunting" voice.  Thriller II ladies and gentlemen!<br />
    <br /><br />"the elephant in the room" is what I meant with the "big elephant in the room".  lolol/ Thanks for the correct saying.  bearhug And this trial is already playing to media's sensationalism with the fake photo and the fake audio. There are so many other supposed real news stories that had the same amount of sensationalism but unfortunately people usually did not pick up on it because they believed the story as truth. I really pray Michael comes back with the loudest BAM that makes the world quiet for a second for the sheer volume of the sound makes everyone humble because Lord knows, that is what is needed in this day and age.
    on 1317181472:
    <br />
    on 1317179959:
    <br /><br />About the possible elephant... you know that term "the elephant in the room" - it's a metaphor for "an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed".  That obvious truth is apparently only obvious to us.<br /><br />And how many times have I heard that audio and seen the "death" pic now?  It's being pounded into everyone's brains and it seems that's what people will take away from day one of the trial.  A "doctored" photo to make it look "scary" (is it scary for you?) along with Michael's "haunting" voice.  Thriller II ladies and gentlemen!<br />
    <br /><br />"the elephant in the room" is what I meant with the "big elephant in the room".  lolol/ Thanks for the correct saying.  bearhug And this trial is already playing to media's sensationalism with the fake photo and the fake audio. There are so many other supposed real news stories that had the same amount of sensationalism but unfortunately people usually did not pick up on it because they believed the story as truth. I really pray Michael comes back with the loudest BAM that makes the world quiet for a second for the sheer volume of the sound makes everyone humble because Lord knows, that is what is needed in this day and age.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry if I confused you about repeating the elephant in the room thing.  For some reason I hadn't read the last sentence in your post properly before where you said pretty much what I said after you already did, LOL!<br /><br />And about everything we've heard today - tomorrow will be an interesting day at work since there are people there who seem to go out of there way to try and convince me that Michael is dead.  NOT going to happen! 
  • on 1317179959:
    <br />
    on 1317179318:
    <br />Geez, this is the worse time to have a slower computer. Ah well. So I wasn't able to view any of the trial. I'm hoping there will be some clips posted on youtube soon so I can review. From what I've read and seen and heard thus far, these are my observations.<br /><br />1) Photo: FAKE! As others have mentioned, his proportions are all off especially his legs. I think it is a dummy or photo-shopped. I say this for a few reasons. One, his legs...either photo-shopped to appear shorter or literally "saw" off proving its a dummy. Two, what his trainer aka the Hulk said days after June 25th, that MJ loved to pull pranks like putting dummies in ambulances. Three, the lack of clarity on the tamper and clean versions of the photo proves to me that there is really no clear way of knowing if it is MJ or not and is permissible to be used fin court. By the way, can a piece of evidence like that photo be used during opening arguments as a backdrop? I never saw that before but then again, I was only a juror during civil cases so it could be different with criminal ones. That in itself seems totally against trial procedure. <br /><br />2) Audio: I think this could be him simply acting. If it is him, I'm liking the lower voice but it does hurt to hear him that way. However, great acting! Or it is not him at all. In any event, I don't know how this can be used as evidence without any proof of it being him. <br /><br />3) Media: A full on tabloid. Their behavior towards MJ pre and post June 25th is proof of this and I think this trial will be the epitome of that. Truly sick.<br /><br />4) Possible Elephant: If there was a stuff elephant in the room, then this could be a nice way to imply that this whole trial will be turned into a circus (media circus). It also points to the elephants that were there at the memorial from the Greatest Show On Earth which could hold a double meaning that this trial will be the greatest show on earth because it will be shown to everyone on TV like a show. In addition, it can point to the common phrase with the big elephant in the room that Michael is really alive but no one is stating that in the courtroom at the moment. <br /><br />Well that's it for now. I'm sad that I cannot view and study in real time nor barely can research it due to my computer issues as of late but thanks for the updates guys! <br />
    <br /> <br />yep !
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think the DA is in on it. The Head Prosecutor said in his opening statement that the day before Michael died, he said 'tomorrow we perform the illusion', specifically. The verbiage is so perfectly hoaxy, is it a complete coincidence that he said those words in his opening statement?<br /><br /><br />Again, more wonderfully hoaxy verbiage; Murray's 6/25/09 11:15 email to the Ins. Co.; regarding MJ's health, 'all press reports are fallacious'. All press reports. I hear this to include all press reports, including reports of his death.<br /><br /><br />I don't believe either of these hoaxy statements contribute to the case in a way that made their inclusion into the Prosecutions opening statement necessary. Which leaves that they were chosen to be added by chance, simply coincidence.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1317174393:
    <br />As for the 'Dead MJ in hospital' pic- why are the sides blurred and gray?! Why is this picture so grainy when we live in the world of iPhones that take hi quality pictures? And most importantly- WHO THE HELL CHOPPED OFF MJ'S LEGS?!?! <br />Is it a dummy? I just don't understand! I knew this would happen though, its too predictable that the pictures will of course be hard to make out. And yet, I haven't heard any suspicion about the picture on hln. I've been watching all day. Why are we the only ones who question these type of things?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Don't I remember something about the famous pic of Elvis in the coffin having been taken by someone with a hidden camera at the funeral? That the original Elvis pic has blurred sides where the camera was partially concealed in a bag or a box (can't remember). I ask because the sides being blurred gives the impression the pic is a view through a cracked open door or vertical blind of some sort.  Further highlighting the "forbidden view" feel to the pic.<br /><br /><br />If it's a dummy I think it's the second hoax pic in which this dummy was used.<br /><br /><br />ambulancefull.jpg<br /><br /><br />ambulanceleavemealonedummylarge.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />mjdeadonstretcher.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's possible at least one leg had to be cut off the dummy since it was in a knee bent position that wouldn't work for these scenes.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1317179318:
    <br />1) Photo: FAKE! As others have mentioned, his proportions are all off especially his legs. I think it is a dummy or photo-shopped. I say this for a few reasons. One, his legs...either photo-shopped to appear shorter or literally "saw" off proving its a dummy. Two, what his trainer aka the Hulk said days after June 25th, that MJ loved to pull pranks like putting dummies in ambulances. Three, the lack of clarity on the tamper and clean versions of the photo proves to me that there is really no clear way of knowing if it is MJ or not and is permissible to be used fin court. By the way, can a piece of evidence like that photo be used during opening arguments as a backdrop? I never saw that before but then again, I was only a juror during civil cases so it could be different with criminal ones. That in itself seems totally against trial procedure.
    <br /><br /><br />Lou Ferigno dropped a big clue on us with that little anecdote. They may have been many truths that were told just under the surface all along in this hoax. We are finding more of them every day as we gain hindsight.<br /><br /><br />Another weird thing about this photo is the stretcher appears to be at the very lowest (closest to the ground) setting. I find that odd. It is noteworthy to mention that it is not a collapsible stretcher.  <br /><br /><br />The longer I look at this pic, the more apparent it is to me that the legs appear to be shortened or missing entirely and the bulk is made up of bunched bed linens. It is not just the angle that accounts for the distortion. The foot of the mattress is puffed up as if it has no weight bearing on that portion. Can you see? At the foot of the stretcher, look at the bottom line of the mattress in comparison to the top surface line of the stretcher frame. The mattress angles up, characteristic of a cushion bearing no weight, when that's very close to where his feet should be resting.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1317165954:
    [size=medium]<br />Was this a pic that the police took? Is this really the pic shown in court because I could barely see it on my TV.<br /><br />Do the pictures look like the staged (photoshopped) ambulance picture? The hair difference could be because he had no wig on or he did have a wig on but changed it from curly to straight before he staged the photo using himself or it may be a wax dummy. They all look staged to me and a wax dummy was used.<br />[/quot<br /><br />1- what´s on with the wirst<br />2- what´s on with Michael legs...or...where are Michael´s legs?<br />3- looks like an image taken from a video camera<br />4- reminds me of the "leaf pattern" face<br />[/size]
    [size=medium]<br /><br /><br />Yeah what about the wrist. It's not realistic looking.<br /><br /><br />If the stretcher pic is proved a fake (staged) then the DA has to be in on it. <br /><br /><br />Unless of course the DA uses the same excuse Diane Dimond did to get out of the slander lawsuit MJ brought on her after the 2005 trial; that the information was supplied by the source. The DA is simply acting on information they deem credible from sources they deem credible. They were supplied this pic by a source they deem credible, and they used it to help build the case against Conrad Murray. Bad judgement is not illegal, even if you are a DA employee. An FBI sting on the CA DA's office would need to prove the DA's office was conducting itself illegally. I don't see that the DA has broken any laws in the course of what we know so far of this investigation. If the DA's office was supplied this pic in a misleading fashion (planted, submitted, represented as authentic to the investigation and from official autopsy report by the unnamed, unidentified hoax team for sting court purposes), any case built on that with the intent to prove that the DA conducted itself illegally stands on shaky ground with entrapment.[/size]<br /><br /><br />Lastly, I might be seeing things but I swear there's a big 7 on the left side, just above the foot of the stretcher in this pic  geek/ <br /><br /><br />
    Another weird thing about this photo is the stretcher appears to be at the very lowest (closest to the ground) setting. I find that odd. It is noteworthy to mention that it is not a collapsible stretcher.  <br /><br /><br />The longer I look at this pic, the more apparent it is to me that the legs appear to be shortened or missing entirely
    <br /><br /><br />Observation from my own post. Both the stretcher and Michael laying upon it appear to have shortened legs. Short legs that would equal a short walk? The truth, in contrast to what we see in this pic, can run a marathon? <br /><br /><br />Or is it that the death story has been cut off at the knees  bounce/ 8-)
  • on 1317169582:
    <br />I have this question.. CM got all that propofol in the month of April, but he was not hired to be doctor until May.  So who was he buying all this propofol for?  Not Michael's doctor yet.  Remember AEG didn't do the "DEAL" until May.  <br />
    <br /> <br />@airieslady - you have a good point.<br /> <br />TS as you are the on responsable with counting the bottles - maybe you have something to say about this?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1317165706:
    <br />Back to propofol, the common name there is KLEIN.<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't it interesting that the name "KLEIN" is of German origin meaning "small" and that English natives would not only get confused over the placement of vowels writing it erroneously "KLIEN" but would also pronounce the name like "CLEAN"?<br /><br />Originally, the name "KLEIN" is being spoken as "CLINE" which happens to be an expression indicating <br />
    the process of linguistic change in which a content word changes to a function word or a grammatical affix is depicted as a cline of grammaticalisation.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cline_%28linguistics%29<br /><br />In short (very roughly): "CLINE" means the process of binding formerly free lexemes into a group of dependencies while at the same time increasing "interactive" funtionality and decreasing semantic relevance.<br />Semantics is the study of meaning.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantics<br /><br /><br />Sharing more blabla does not make the word more relevant or more important.
  • 4 pages and Souza is not here yet? <br />Where are you hiding Sou geek/ ?<br />Come on, it's not the same without you :?.
  • on 1317168437:
    <br />And back to the photo. Shouldn´t exhibits be shown numbered and unaltered?<br />
    <br />Normally the evidence or exhibits would be numbered however the pic that the DA used as his background for his presentation does not qualify as evidence per the judges words before the opening statements. <br /><br />From my earlier post.
    Judge said opening statements are not arguements or evidence. Opening statements are what the lawyers expect the evidence to prove, the end result.
    <br /><br />
    on 1317176047:
    <br />
    Chernoff will present an addiction specialist, who will testify DR. ARNOLD KLEIN ADDICTED MICHAEL JACKSON TO DEMEROL.
    <br />I've always leant towards hoax court, but if it's both, could Arnie be the target of the sting. The finger pointing has already begun in Chernoff's long winded opening statement.<br />
    This is so the defense can plant reasonable doubt that it wasn't Murray who caused MJ's death. If another doc was giving him drugs prior to Murray taking care of MJ and Murray wasn't aware of that then he may be found not responsible, NOT GUILTY.<br /><br />
    on 1317176974:
    <br />And regardless of what happened in that room on June 25th...there is no dispute that the contents of the room include a substance that was obtained illegally. Applied Pharmacy 'supplied' a doctor with 15 litres of a controlled substance
    <br />At the time when Murray purchased the Propofol is was not illegal nor was it considered a controlled substance. I found info on this and posted it in one of the other levels. I will look for the info later. What I found said that all it took to get the Propofol was a licensed Dr. or a script. /cook/
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1317132855:
    <br />This morning gave me the perfect opening statement (although significantly less formal then you might expect). Thank you TMZ for this quote:<br /><br /><br />
    Sources close to Prince tell TMZ ... the 14-year-old is "nervous" and worried that if he's called to the stand he might get flustered and "mess up."
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-testify-with-strings-attached-death-witness-conrad-murray-trial-stand-propofol-in-the-room-death-dead-died/<br /><br /><br />Although it's full of journalistic interpretation, it does include a quote from Prince; "mess up", which is a statement you'd expect a teenager to say regarding concerns about going on stage in a performance... not taking a witness stand in their father's accused doctor's manslaughter trial. If you take the witness stand, there's nothing to "mess up". You just tell the truth. You don't mess up the truth, you just tell it. Scripted lines in a live stage production, on the other hand, you might forget or misspeak, aka mess up.<br /><br /><br />I'll be laying out my reasons that I believe court is a scripted production directed by Michael himself, ie "Hoax Court".<br /><br /><br />Disclaimer: I do believe there will be aspects of court that are real; it's really happening live at the court house, for example. There are almost certainly real court employees who complete their day-to-day duties who are none the wiser in regards to the hoax. All attending members of LAPD may not be privy to all aspects of the production and may only have direct orders of how to proceed when things get unorthodox, for example, without direct knowledge of the hoax. There will be other aspects that we see that are very real. But the bottom line of my belief is that what we will be seeing on TV is a MJJ Production. <br /><br /><br />Anyone who feels as I feel, and believes as I believe... help me out and back me up and together we will ultimately prove that MJ is the master of illusion who created and launched the Greatest Show on Earth!<br /><br /><br />Game on!  bounce/<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe he meant “mess up” as in he’ll say something he didn’t mean to, or get mixed up. Or the nerves will get to him and he'll make a mess of what he means to say. <br />Then again… I suppose all he has to do is tell the truth. (How do you get mixed up with the truth?)
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1317175750:
    <br />In order to prove a sting court you would have to prove that someone were acting differently because they believe MJ is dead then they would if he were alive.<br /><br /><br />The non-believer fans are greatly the ones being caught in the trap that is visible thus far. They are acting differently by believing the media reports about Michael, calling for the prosecution of a man due to a visceral reaction fueled by reports they heard on the news but never looked into with an open mind, they are blaming any inconsistencies in logic presented in the media on greed and selfishness displayed by the Jackson Family rather then giving them the benefit of the doubt.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />What I see all the time and I need to say this is- it's not the media alone, it's almost the whole Jackson family who said repeatedly Michael was murdered, he's dead. If only media lies, then why does the family repeatedly say he was murdered? It's NOT the media. The family says this. If it's to prove that media lies, then why also the family? The media has to be exposed as liars, not the family. And so far the family says he was murdered. Even if you don't read a single paper or don't have a TV in your home, you read La Toya and Jermaine's books where they say he was murdered.<br /> <br />People say all the time that they believe what media tells them. But in fact it's the Jackson family who says he's dead and was murdered all the time. If you can find a logical and possible explanation please tell me, because the problem is not about the media for me. But the FAMILY. <br />The non-believers don't believe the media, but the family.
    @Anna, that's the Illusion aspect.<br /><br /><br />The media doesn't lie so much as fail to check their sources, and report only the surface truth, never looking deeper to get the real story. Built upon these half-truth, they destroy lives and direct the course of humanity through "democratic" elections and passed legislation. In contrast, Michael and the Jackson Family are launching and helping to perpetuate an Illusion that is part of a performance art reality live action movie. It will all come out, the truth that is, in the end. They are actors in this performance. Once it is over, that will be understood. Michael is teaching a lesson about the power of the media over the way we form opinions and view the world. The best lessons are sometimes the hardest lessons. Michael will reveal the truth in the end, not the media.<br /><br /><br />Just see it through, Anna. It will all make sense when it's over.
  • I've been reading posts on this forum for a little over a year... my wife thinks I'm crazy. Just like many of you, I consider myself to be the biggest MJ fan in the world (born in the 70's). My eyes still fill with tears sometimes when I listen to his music. Anyways, I had to register just to ask this question... "Have any of you seen a photo with Michael and Conrad together?" I would love more than anything to believe that this is all an elaborate plan to teach some lesson to the media, and our cruel society. I have pretty much kept out of a lot of the discussion about a supposed hoax, because let's face it... you can't believe anything you hear or read these days, just as Michael always tried to get through to us. I didn't really have a father growing up. Michael has always been my hero, and the closest thing I've ever had to a father figure. Of course I pray he is still with us, like all of you. However, if he is not, then I want to see justice done. <br /><br />P.S. The number one thing that got me to start visiting this site was Dave Dave... I thought for sure that was Michael. It was like being resurrected.
  • on 1317114791:
    <br />The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict.  <br />
    <br /><br />Reminds me of what Judge Michael Pastor said at the end about not discussing it with anyone and not going on any social media sties or forums.<br /><br />P.S Welcome CaptainEO, enjoying the trial so far?