TIAI September 27

Comments

• on 1318404932:
    <br />just having one additional question to the picture (I was not able to find whether it was already asked)<br /><br />why his right hand and arm is covered under the sheet?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes Forst i found it odd too, i have sort of posted that a few pages back about the fingernails.<br /><br /><br />LOVE  and bearhug
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Someone mentioned the shroud of Turin. The shroud seems to be the biggest hoax ever. Just an experiment of Leonardo DaVinci, actually, the 1st photo-print ever made.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1318433527:
    <br />ok, I made this for you guys!<br />Ready..........................<br />..........................<br /> <br /> <br />..............................<br /> <br />LMAO!!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!  lolol/ lolol/  This autopsy pic of "Mr. Kadaver Anonymous" is so terribly stretched out and still does no justice to the pic on the left. And the pic on the left, Mike's posture isn't even completely straight. I think I got the size of the heads pretty close, and I lined the picture to where the shoulders and hips meet. <br /> <br />MJ-TII-michael-jackson-13522350-492-600.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Nice pic comparison Moon ;) My opinion remains the same. I see no Michael in that autopsy pic. The face is completely different. Especially the shape of the eyebrows. I wrote the legs are too short and your picture also shows that they are. Michael has long beautiful legs but this guys has short legs. Even IF this is Michael posed for the autopsy picture, they changed everything with photoshop. They played a lot with the face and the body, especially the legs. This looks like a totally different person to me.
  • on 1318405904:
    <br />
    on 1318405328:
    <br />@Ijustcantstoplovingu, MJ is on the stretcher in that GIF.<br /><br /><br />He's always been on that stretcher. It was just too fantastical to believe it before.<br /><br /><br />But I'm holding my ground now. No body. MJ himself went to the hospital in that ambulance. MJ himself was on that stretcher. MJ himself sat up in the helicopter. MJ himself jumped out of that coroner van.<br /><br /><br />That's my original story and I'm sticking with it.<br />
    <br /><br />yes that was what I originally believed, and just now when I was looking at the whole picture, the body language of who ever is stepping out of the back doors of the ambulance to be covered by that guys jacket, just made me  afraid/ for a moment, I know you carnt see very much but the shape and the body languguage, and why would he have needed to be screened by the jacket?  :shock: if other than mj, the jacket didnt seem to be screening the stretcher patient, could it be that that was the distraction you look here but actually Im over here, I could be very wrong on this but just thought I would point it out.  <br /><br />With the love always<br />
    <br /><br />I also have the feeling that the men with the jacket wants to distract, but only for some one else , i mean the paramedic! to the far right he has big glasses on and he sort of bend to not being reconised, everytime i see that tape he attracks my attention  afraid/ i dunno its just my feeling.<br /><br />LOVE and  bearhug
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What if the sting is about all those shady greedy doctors? Klein's name has been mentioned several times during this trial and I don't understand why he isn't called to testify, nor why the other doctors aren't as well. That seems strange to me. Murray is in "bad waters" and will most probably be found "guilty"... so what if the purpose of the Hoax is to demonstrate that there are greedy doctors who call themselves friends but do not care in the least about your health and are only interested in making $$$?? Murray seems to portray that kind of doctors...plays the good friend but commits gross negligences and extreme deviations of standard of care??? Just to please the patient and amass the $$$??? The trait has be pushed far enough to be sometimes a farce because it's also a circus, but still....<br /><br />Think about Back's post, he has not said that Klein was on the decline for nothing IMO.<br /><br />I remember I had posted a while back in regards to that subject, but this part of a theory of vision post should help understand:<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds.<br />...<br /><br />Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.<br /><br /> [/size]
    <br /><br />What if some doctors were approached by Michael's enemies and tried to kill him by poisoning?
  • on 1318452882:
    <br />
    on 1318433527:
    <br />ok, I made this for you guys!<br />Ready..........................<br />..........................<br /> <br /> <br />..............................<br /> <br />LMAO!!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!  lolol/ lolol/  This autopsy pic of "Mr. Kadaver Anonymous" is so terribly stretched out and still does no justice to the pic on the left. And the pic on the left, Mike's posture isn't even completely straight. I think I got the size of the heads pretty close, and I lined the picture to where the shoulders and hips meet. <br /> <br />MJ-TII-michael-jackson-13522350-492-600.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Nice pic comparison Moon ;) My opinion remains the same. I see no Michael in that autopsy pic. The face is completely different. Especially the shape of the eyebrows. I wrote the legs are too short and your picture also shows that they are. Michael has long beautiful legs but this guys has short legs. Even IF this is Michael posed for the autopsy picture, they changed everything with photoshop. They played a lot with the face and the body, especially the legs. This looks like a totally different person to me. <br />
    <br /> <br />Purelove, I had a hard time finding a picture of MJ standing up straight, hands down to waist, legs together. The man has so much swag its a flaw lol because he just doesn't stand straight. He always has a lean or a tilt in every pic lol. Thats why I love him  :-* <br /> <br />But anyway, another thing is that the chin, right deltoid, left armpit, and both knees look 'stained'. Perhaps with Iodine as mentioned by others here and in the chat room. Michael, in fact, has many brown splotches on his skin on his entire body. I believe it has been said before that from the waste down, he is mostly brown colored (his natural beautiful skin color). When I first saw this autopsy photo, I was sad because my emotion overwhelmed me. But as I studied this particular picture I began to notice all of the inaccuracies of his skin color. <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />michael_vitiligo_11.jpg
  • on 1318448844:
    <br /><br /> <br />MJ-TII-michael-jackson-13522350-492-600.jpg<br /><br /><br />His legs are short  :? <br />I am asking myself how could they take that kind of picture perspective wise. It´s like it has been taken from a balcony overlooking the operating room thorough a glass window, like happens during anatomy lessons  :? <br /><br />I have a hard time believing that body is Michael (yeah, I listened today many times that I am in denial  :roll: ) but really...the legs are short, his bone structure and skull do not "match" my perspective and scars mentioned in the AR and the court seem to be missing.<br /><br />Someone wants to slap me, please? :cry: <br /><br />I don´t see Michael in that pic  :? <br />
    <br /> <br />Miss G I do not see Michael either. Why did they take a pic with a tape and the tube hanging down? you can't see much. I see a quasi anorexic person who does not weigh  136 lbs.. as I posted in the other thread.
  • on 1318401404:
    <br />
    on 1318388900:
    <br />
    on 1318387211:
    <br />A story from TMZ on Aug 25, 2009...<br /><br />MJ Alive? Someone Wants You To Think So <br />8/25/2009 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />This video is probably as real as the existence of unicorns -- but the clip, claiming to show Michael Jackson walking out of the back of a Coroner's van after his "death," is making the rounds on the Internet today.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />According to the LiveLeak post: "I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/25/michael-jackson-alive-video/<br /><br />There is also a mention of unicorns, which Paris has tweeted about recently.  <br />
    <br /><br />Has anyone here actually been able to get a good shot of the license plate numbers for comparison??<br />
    <br /> <br />If it is Michael who gets out from the VAN, what about Jermain slip up that "Michael was not with us  way before, he arrived at the airport"?<br />
    <br /> <br />That's another thing that puzzles me ,  if this was not true, why did they go through all this length to make a video to show us Michael jumping out of the coroner van. That makes me wonder if people have anything better to do during the day.  I think this video did get leaked, they had no choice to retrack it back so they came out with this scenario.. I think it is Michael coming out, like you said scorpionchik "Michael was not with us  way before, he arrived at the airport"? Why would Jermaine say something like that if it weren't true. Sometimes you can says a word and you did not mean this word, but airport and hospital are two different buildings.  <br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1318464157:
    <br />
    on 1318452882:
    <br />
    on 1318433527:
    <br /><br />Nice pic comparison Moon ;) My opinion remains the same. I see no Michael in that autopsy pic. The face is completely different. Especially the shape of the eyebrows. I wrote the legs are too short and your picture also shows that they are. Michael has long beautiful legs but this guys has short legs. Even IF this is Michael posed for the autopsy picture, they changed everything with photoshop. They played a lot with the face and the body, especially the legs. This looks like a totally different person to me. <br />
    <br /> <br />Purelove, I had a hard time finding a picture of MJ standing up straight, hands down to waist, legs together. The man has so much swag its a flaw lol because he just doesn't stand straight. He always has a lean or a tilt in every pic lol. Thats why I love him  :-* <br /> <br />But anyway, another thing is that the chin, right deltoid, left armpit, and both knees look 'stained'. Perhaps with Iodine as mentioned by others here and in the chat room. Michael, in fact, has many brown splotches on his skin on his entire body. I believe it has been said before that from the waste down, he is mostly brown colored (his natural beautiful skin color). When I first saw this autopsy photo, I was sad because my emotion overwhelmed me. But as I studied this particular picture I began to notice all of the inaccuracies of his skin color. <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />michael_vitiligo_11.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I was just at a dermatologist on Monday to ask for Depigmentation for myself. I'm a vitiligo patient since I was 4. Depigmentation is a treatment where all your pigments are destroyed so your skin loses its color and you become pale white. The treatment is a process and it takes a while to lose all pigments on your entire body. They give you some pills and a fluid solution and you apply it on the dark spots. And after you have Depigmentation, your skin color can not go back to its own color. It stays pale white always. You can not gain any pigments afterwards. That's how the doctor explained it to me. So, I think Michael was having the treatment when he shot TDCAU video, the picture you posted BUT as the treatment ends, he could have NO dark spots left (his own skin color). I wrote it in the chat that using bleeching creams is another made up story because once your skin get depigmented, you don't need to use any bleeching creams to bleech your already bleeched skin. <br /><br />So, I do not think Michael has a dark spot on his body no more. I'm not so sure about the spider bite area. That can be because of the bite but there shouldn't be any dark spots left after the Depigmentation treatment.
  • on 1318465455:
    <br />
    on 1318464157:
    <br />
    on 1318452882:
    <br />
    on 1318433527:
    <br /> <br />michael_vitiligo_11.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I was just at a dermatologist on Monday to ask for Depigmentation for myself. I'm a vitiligo patient since I was 4. Depigmentation is a treatment where all your pigments are destroyed so your skin loses its color and you become pale white. The treatment is a process and it takes a while to lose all pigments on your entire body. They give you some pills and a fluid solution and you apply it on the dark spots. And after you have Depigmentation, your skin color can not go back to its own color. It stays pale white always. You can not gain any pigments afterwards. That's how the doctor explained it to me. So, I think Michael was having the treatment when he shot TDCAU video, the picture you posted BUT as the treatment ends, he could have NO dark spots left (his own skin color). I wrote it in the chat that using bleeching creams is another made up story because once your skin get depigmented, you don't need to use any bleeching creams to bleech your already bleeched skin. <br /><br />So, I do not think Michael has a dark spot on his body no more. I'm not so sure about the spider bite area. That can be because of the bite but there shouldn't be any dark spots left after the Depigmentation treatment. <br />
    <br /> <br />Thank you Purelove for the info. You are Turkish, correct?<br />And you are currently going through depigmentation process as I read. Am I correct?<br />I wish you the best of luck and much love! I love you more than you'll ever know, sweetheart! You have been one of my favorite posters since I joined MJDH!  :-* <br /><br />I believe you when you say that Michael's natural brown pigment would be completely gone if he were receiving depigmentation treatments and that raises even more doubt in my mind about the autopsy pic. I wonder why are there stains on his body? If they are prepping a certain area to cut, why in the places with stains? And why is this picture and the 'gurney pic' so stretched out?<br />It is not MJ's body, neither one. I do not believe so.<br />Thank you Purelove for your story :) <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Is all that a real judgment?, with so many mistakes, lies and false proofs ... as I said in another post not to leave that the emotions to block them up
  • on 1318470599:
    <br /> Is all that a real judgment?, with so many mistakes, lies and false proofs ... as I said in another post not to leave that the emotions to block them up<br />
    <br /> <br />Love is an emotion and I will never contain it or 'block it up'. <br />But when I look at this picture I look through investigative eyes. Not hoax eyes.<br />I see what I see. Paula-c what do you see?
  • on 1318393275:
    <br />
    on 1318391207:
    <br />Fatalkiss26 posted an article that said it was a pre-autopsy pic and that is what I said in chat. There are different pics the coroner takes at different stages. Assuming it is not real based on no V cut is useless. The court would not show a cut up body and that is as respectable as it gets because the DA is going for dramatic effect for the jury so he can get them to come back with a guilty plea. The DA has to make the jury believe there is a dead body and it was a homicide even though legally Murray can only be charged with Involuntary Manslaughter. Yes it is also a hoax pic and it is a televised trial. IF this trial was not televised we wouldn't know what was being shown in court.<br /><br />On HLN with Jane she said that the date was cleared up and it has been said the date is 6/25/09 not 8/25/09 but even with that it would be wrong according to the autopsy report where the coroner wrote he started on 6/26/09. MissG pointed that out in chat.<br /><br />I was accused today in chat of being a non-believer and asked why am I even here on a hoax site? They thought that based on my comments giving an alternative to answers as IF I am looking at the pic being real. That is how I think outside the box. I look at the pic from the opposite side of my own theory. It was funny though because as soon as I explained my nickname and I was on the forum for 20 months I got told I don't give a fuck what your nickname is. I thought that would be enough to prove I am a believer. <br /><br />I was debating with a youngin who was saying that they had seen plenty dead bodies and that the body showed a bent leg. I explained the leg is not bent but relaxed. Shy did the experiment I suggested and said her relaxed leg falls to the side. I was then told by both of my haters that you just can't explain nothing to some people. <br /><br />I was told I was using the age card as IF I was saying because I am older I am wiser, LMAO that was far from my point. The youngin was making statements to the chat room and no one was questioning IF it was correct. That was my point that not everyone is a young niave kid in chat. I was challenging the statements but got defensive anger instead.<br />
    <br /><br />Well I am not a young naive kid either, and I am also trying to prove this picture is real, but in my case it's really Michael. I know your body can change in 25 years, but not the shape (aside from gaining or losing weight). Your structure does not change between 25 and 50. Michael obviously took good care of his body and stayed in shape. Like I have said before in another thread: the Jacksons seem to have fabulous genes. Just look at Rebbie and Jackie, who are much older than Michael. They look amazing. Even Katherine looks amazing at 80 something. I am not saying Michael still looks exactly like he did 25 or 30 years ago, I am only pointing out that the proportions of his body still look the same and that this picture could very well be him posing dead. <br /><br />As for the real body theory: a real body would not be transported in a sheet but in a body bag. Not only because it's preventing the leaking of body fluids, but also because there could be evidence on the body in case of foul play and a body bag would make sure evidence will not get lost. So saying that a real body was used and transported in a sheet makes no sense. Unless everyone that handled the body is in on it, and in that case there would be no use for a real corpse.<br /><br />I am absolutely not against the usage of a real corpse and I have thought for a long time that a real corpse was used, but it doesn't make sense, it's not useful. Until now, all those that have seen the 'body' are people in on it (officials, security and family). But if you could give me one or two good reasons to use a real corpse, I might change my mind. But so far I haven't seen one.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes Souza I know you are not a young niave kid and I realize you are trying to prove that MJ posed for this pic. The evidence you provided does make sense IF that was the only possible way this was done. I understand what your saying regarding his shape. I did say in my other comment I see what you are trying to point out. My saying his body would have changed by the time he was 50 was also in reference to injuries he has sustained. IF we believe the stories of him falling a great distance when he was on a high platform and the thing malfunctioned (video proof exists) or when he broke his foot or has back issues and arthritis those things change a shape. Some of those things can cause the body to malform and change the shape. <br /><br />The sheet issue I had wrote about before in TIAI April 11 thread.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopsy#Process<br />
    Process<br />The body is received at a medical examiner's office or hospital in a body bag or evidence sheet. A new body bag is used for each body to ensure that only evidence from that body is contained within the bag. Evidence sheets are an alternate way to transport the body. An evidence sheet is a sterile sheet that the body is covered in when it is moved.
    <br /><br />In my next comment I am reposting a comment I made to you in the TIAI April 11 thread regarding the use of a corpse/cadaver. I do know that you are not against the body/corpse/cadaver being used because you expressed that then. I am not completely sure about some of the officials who took the stand being in on it. The ER docs and the coroner's people who testified seemed legit like they worked on a real dead body. The guy yesterday spoke on doing the autopsy. The ones who I think were in on it who haven't testified: Ed Winters and Craig Harvey. A dead body/corpse would be needed for them to work on. <br /><br />The family is obviously in on it and of course his security who testified and his personal assistant but not real sure on him because from what I recall he never saw the body? He was to far away so he called Alberto to help.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Looks just like MJ to me. Except stretched, as per Souza's earlier example.<br /><br /><br />Funny, all the women who have been lusting after MJs body for decades now get a good long look at it. They're not so lustful anymore are they?<br /><br /><br />This pic effectively enacts a sting on the Gold Pants crowd.<br /><br /><br />Lol.
  • on 1318474189:
    <br />Looks just like MJ to me. Except stretched, as per Souza's earlier example.<br /><br /><br />Funny, all the women who have been lusting after MJs body for decades now get a good long look at it. They're not so lustful anymore are they?<br /><br /><br />This pic effectively enacts a sting on the Gold Pants crowd.<br /><br /><br />Lol.<br />
    <br /> <br />LMAO @ Gold Pants Fans  :-[ .  :lol:
  • I changed one thing about this comment and that is I added the image of the article written in 1913. I realize one of the links do not come out all the way and I have tried to fix that but no luck.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18688.msg324064.html#msg324064<br />
    on 1303083550:
    <br />
    If there was a real corpse, than assisted suicide is the only option. No other death can be planned like that.
    <br /><br />Souza,<br /><br />I do agree that the assisted suicide is a very real plausable theory but not the only option to have a real body used on a planned death date. The fact that cadavers are stored for up to 6 months allows for the planned death date. Also the fact that refrigeration slows down decomp and the cadavers can be used for up to 10 hours at a time makes it possible to have enough time to stage the scene in the room before decomp set in. <br /><br />They had plenty advance time to add certain features to the corpse like the wig, eyebrow, hairline, lip tattoos to make it more believable it was MJ. That wouldn't be done on the day of death but before hand. The body stayed kept on ice until needed. <br /><br />They had enough time to find a suitable corpse to match almost his known illness of vitiligo. They couldn't make everything perfect because some absent things from the body were needed to provide suspicion it wasn't MJ.<br /><br />The advancement of what can be done on a cadaver allows them to add what they needed [drugs] to inside of the body. They had enough time to make the body feel warm to make it seem as though it recently died. The heated room slowed down the process of the body cooling. It stayed the temp of the room providing more evidence it was fresh.<br /><br />This cadaver was made up to look like a hospice patient by the room atmosphere of what was found and the paramedics statements. That also helped to fuel the already suspicion MJ was ill. It also provided credibility to the stories out there about him going to die in 6 months, being in a wheelchair, etc. <br /><br />There is the issue of unclaimed/unidentified/or left there by loved ones and what to do with them. The cadavers are used for research anyways so why not for a hoax.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=323187#p323187<br />
    They refrigerate the body. This method allows for the cadaver to be used for periods of 10 hours at a time for study/research. http://www.sccvote.org/SCC/docs/Public% ... ent%20(DEP)/attachments/APC-HSC%20Ch2%20Mass%20Fatality%20Considerations.pdf<br />Body decomposition slows once remains are placed in cold storage (between 37–42 degrees Fahrenheit). Bodies can be stored for up to 6 months in refrigerated storage, which may provide Medical Examiner/Coroner and funeral directors enough time to process all bodies in accordance with jurisdictional standards and traditional public expectations.<br /><br />http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20586093<br />The demand for laboratory-based teaching and training is increasing worldwide as medical training and education confront the pressures of shorter training time and rising costs. This article presents a cost-effective perfusion technique that extends the useful life of fresh tissue. Refrigerated cadavers are preserved in their natural state for up to 45 days with a daily working period of ten hours. Tissues maintain their color and natural consistency throughout this period. This new process for preservation of tissue opens the door to improved surgical training and to numerous research opportunities.
    <br />There is the theory that the oxygen tank was planted and found after the family had gone to the house. According to E. Fleak’s medical evidence report 3A of what she found that day 6/25/2009. Included was a green oxygen tank.<br /><br />Now that provides me more evidence to a theory I found out can be done. Oxygen can be forced into the lungs of a cadaver. That lets me know that is why the coroner was able to perform the autopsy on the cadaver. The oxygen forced into the lungs and body made it appear that it was a fresh death. The oxygen revived tissues if the cadaver used was preserved in it’s natural state. Below is to a link that explains how a cadaver is preserved for use of teaching. http://www.morgancc.edu/faculty/Smith,L/A&amp;P II/Cadaver/Cadaver Workshop Handout for Students.pdf&lt;br /><br />Watch the video in the link below. I realize that the lungs are not in the cadaver’s body but this is a technique being developed by the use of a cadaver's lungs for research.<br /> http://www.break.com/index/cadaver-lungs-still-breathing-on-respirator.html<br /><br />This link below is to an article written in 1913 of the development of forcing oxygen into a cadaver’s lungs. The article describes how it can be done. Now if that was possible in 1913 like that, I believe that advancement on the method has come along ways since then. http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F70810FB3B5F13738DDDA10994DD405B838DF1D3<br />DrMeltzer-1.jpg<br /><br />http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org/content/103/5/1205.full<br />It is possible to intubate a cadaver. Anesthesia students use cadavers to practice. I also have found evidence that suggests paramedics are trained to intubate on a combination of manikins and cadavers. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1746734<br /><br />Autopsy report Anatomical summery: <br />5. Evidence of therapy <br />A. Endotracheal tube. <br />E. Anesthesiology.<br /><br />End of that report plus H. and I. explains why there is hemmoragh in certain body parts. Diagnosis evidence 4. Evidence of resusitation.<br /><br />
  • on 1318474189:
    <br />Looks just like MJ to me. Except stretched, as per Souza's earlier example.<br /><br /><br />Funny, all the women who have been lusting after MJs body for decades now get a good long look at it. They're not so lustful anymore are they?<br /><br /><br />This pic effectively enacts a sting on the Gold Pants crowd.<br /><br /><br />Lol.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Score a huge point for bec on her wit!  I almost sprayed my laptop when I read that last line!!!  That whole GP crowd seems like they are more into their hormones than humanity so I've never been a fan of that line of thought. 
  • I wish we could see his feet and the top of his head...we know he has a bald spot from the Pepsi incident and his toes are long...funny every pic that is shown, there are no "feet".... WTF??
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The way the pic was stretched out his features and proportions become that of a 13yo boy. I think this is important. I'm surprised no one else noticed it. There's nothing emaciated about his body. He is carrying good flesh and has good muscle tone. Jermaine just got done saying you could see MJ's ribs shortly before 6/25/09. Can you see even a hint of a rib? No way. Shit, when I lay down and relax you can see my bottom ribs AND my hip bones. TMI I know, point being, this body is not emaciated, it's not even very thin. He looks very healthy.<br /><br /><br />It's a test, clearly. Can you ignore the chatter of the talking heads and make your own determination? Or do their subliminal messages burrow so deeply into your psyche that they taint your perceptions?<br /><br /><br />There is nothing emaciated about this body. It's simply been fun-house-mirrored.<br /><br /><br />Speaking of fun houses, the Barnum-Thin Man connection:<br />
    Isaac W. Sprague (May 21, 1841, in East Bridgewater, Massachusetts[1] - January 5, 1887, in Chicago, Illinois[2]) was a famous "human skeleton".<br /> url=http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Isaac_W._Sprague&amp;action=edit&amp;section=1]edit[/url Biography Although normal for most of his childhood, Sprague began losing weight at age 12.[3] In 1865, he joined a circus sideshow, becoming "the Living Skeleton" or "the Original Thin Man".[3][4] The next year P. T. Barnum hired Sprague to work at his American Museum until it burned down in 1865, continuing off and on to tour him throughout the country.[4] By the age of 44, he was 5 feet and 6 inches tall with a weight of only 43 pounds.[3] He died, in poverty[4], of asphyxia.[1]<br />
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_W._Sprague<br /><br />
    Three years later, his health was so poor that he was given only six months to live. On Monday, January 6, 1887, having outlived doctors' expectations but still quite sick, he was engaged to perform in Boston. When he appeared onstage, ailing from pneumonia, he interrupted the lecturer, saying "Don't call me the living skeleton; call me the dying skeleton", and even wagered $250 that he would die before the following Saturday.
    http://www.phreeque.com/isaac_sprague.html
  • on 1318456204:
    <br />
    on 1318405904:
    <br />
    on 1318405328:
    <br />@Ijustcantstoplovingu, MJ is on the stretcher in that GIF.<br /><br /><br />He's always been on that stretcher. It was just too fantastical to believe it before.<br /><br /><br />But I'm holding my ground now. No body. MJ himself went to the hospital in that ambulance. MJ himself was on that stretcher. MJ himself sat up in the helicopter. MJ himself jumped out of that coroner van.<br /><br /><br />That's my original story and I'm sticking with it.<br />
    <br /><br />yes that was what I originally believed, and just now when I was looking at the whole picture, the body language of who ever is stepping out of the back doors of the ambulance to be covered by that guys jacket, just made me  afraid/ for a moment, I know you carnt see very much but the shape and the body languguage, and why would he have needed to be screened by the jacket?  :shock: if other than mj, the jacket didnt seem to be screening the stretcher patient, could it be that that was the distraction you look here but actually Im over here, I could be very wrong on this but just thought I would point it out.  <br /><br />With the love always<br />
    <br /><br />I also have the feeling that the men with the jacket wants to distract, but only for some one else , i mean the paramedic! to the far right he has big glasses on and he sort of bend to not being reconised, everytime i see that tape he attracks my attention  afraid/ i dunno its just my feeling.<br /><br />LOVE and  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Some comments from TIAI April 11 thread regarding the GIF pic.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18688.msg324142.html#msg324142<br />
    on 1303104509:
    <br />
    bec wrote: <br /><br />True Grace, what came out of UCLA via Helicopter need not be what went into UCLA via stretcher gif.<br /><br />I think it was Michael himself via stretcher gif. TMZ ran an article in early 2010 with a headline that said MJ was alive at UCLA. That goes along with Michael sitting up on the stretcher as seen in the gif. Some say that was debunked because of legs... I've looked a thousand times and my eyes don't see legs that aren't attached to a person accounted for in the pic that isn't Michael. 4 pics of the stretcher entering UCLA were released originally in fall of 2009... then a couple weeks later 3 more pics of the scene were released to fill in the gaps to create the gif... and those 3 frames showed Michael's face/ear/ponytail... 7 pics in total to create that gif... that's a hell of a coincidence... but I digress. (or do I)<br /><br />I sure think it would be fun if the "body" was MJ himself all along, culminating in MJ jumping out of the coroner van at the end. Fun most definitely, perhaps not realistic, but the stuff of a movie for sure. <br /><br />If this is a movie, in my opinion after 22 months of research and live time observations of it all, The above Scenario is what happened on screen. What happened after they said "cut" on each scene only our imagination can satisfy for now.
    <br /><br />
    STUDY @ MJHD Thriller 2 (TII): The Dome Project Completed on 6-9-09<br /><br />Now we are ready to start looking at some very strong evidence pointing to 9-9-09 as the MJ "resurrection" day. Keep in mind that at least some of the "resurrection" may have been filmed on another day—just like some of the "death" photography may not have been done on 6-25-09, and possibly some of the funeral / "burial" footage may have been recorded sometime other than 9-3-09. But according to the hoax plan, and the movie script: the "death" was 6-25-09, the funeral & "burial" was 9-3-09, and the "resurrection" was 9-9-09.<br /><br />The following report is from the MTV website: "… Michael Jackson completed a mysterious video production known as the ‘Dome Project’ two weeks before his death … details on the project are hard to come by due to confidentiality agreements signed by those who worked on it … it was shot, from June 1-9 [ending on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09!]. Four sets were constructed for the video, including a cemetery similar to the one from the singer’s famous 1983 ‘Thriller’ video. Other sets included … a simulated lush jungle … In addition to the ‘Dome’ project, AEG Live is reported to have filmed 100 hours of rehearsals for the London shows …"click here; also click here, and click here<br /><br />Now that the movie trailer is out, we can see that "This Is It" will include video from the Dome Project. {click here; also click here; and see the jungle shot at 0:49, click here}<br /><br />Why was the Dome Project a mysterious secret, unless it’s about MJ coming back from the dead? Why does it include Thriller type shots, unless the movie is indeed Thriller 2 (TII, "T" for "Thriller" and "II" for Roman numeral 2; also TII for This Is It)? And if it is Thriller 2, then wouldn’t the movie include coming back from the dead—just like the first Thriller video??<br />And why was it "coincidentally" completed, only two weeks before his "death"? Doesn’t this sound more like a plan to finish the Dome Project first, and then go into the "death" phase? And most amazing: why was it completed on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09? Again, just turn that first "6" upside down, and you have: 9-9-09!!!
    <br /><br />Hey paula,<br /><br />That's a good thought about the scenes being staged. Maybe the scene of the guy sitting up on the stretcher came from there. lol  8-) However according to bec's timing of when the 4 original pics, the other 3 pictures showed up online, I say that the extra pictures showing the details of someone on the stretcher and pony tail, etc. could very well have been photoshopped in after the fact. Just like the Fake Ambulance picture. ;)  <br /><br />It's all about subliminal suggestions.
    <br /><br />@PureLove-You are correct regarding pigment and once it's gone there is no return of it that I know of.  :mrgreen:<br /><br />@TheMoonIsDancing-The cream found at the house for bleaching could have been used on the corpse to lighten the skin to more closely match MJ's skin. The staining of the body could be from that. Look at the tops of the cream, they are stained most likely because the cream was on hands with no gloves that opened and closed the tops.<br />cream-1.jpg
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Has this been mentioned before, sorry too many pages to read.<br /><br />WHY WOULD THE TUBE FROM THE AMBU BAG STILL BE LEFT ON THE FACE OF THE CORPSE? Actually it should have been removed the moment the patient was declared dead, the family is not supposed to come and see him with tubes sticking out. What about someone who would want to kiss him BYE.<br /><br />Also when MJ (the corpse) was transported in the white sheet/body bag in the helicopter, there was no tube attached. So did they reattach this later?<br /><br />WHAT ABOUT THOSE WADS OF COTTON ON THE ARMS TOO? A corpse would be clean, and the cotton would be removed, maybe replaced by tape if need be, but actually not.<br /><br />They tried to make the corpse believable by yellowing the stomach, but he did not have a problem there, so why would that be the first to change colour?<br /><br />Someone from the hoax planning department please watch NCIS, they have really good corpses on autopsy tables. And the genitals are either covered by a towel or blurred out in the program 
  • those still in doubt need to read Front's post:<br /><br />
    on 1318468446:
    <br /> And from the KINGdom, came these whispers….. <br /><br /><br />Seek the answers in the darkness. Do not be afraid to venture into hidden shadows, for you will SEE the unmistakable LIGHT surrounding the "madness" of your scope. Bolster your foothold and hone your vision while walking the path of wisdom---and soon you shall SEE, every corner, crevice, fissure...with CLARITY. <br /><br /><br />Do not become encumbered by ASSumptions from others who cast mere words upon the KNOWERS without irrefutable evidence to support their "certainties". It's no better than reading a tabloid….."Well, I read it in so-and-so, so it MUST be true!" This board alone (not to mention everything outside of this forum pertaining to the Family, knowers & MJ himself) has brought forth THOUSANDS--literally!--of VITAL pieces of the puzzle. <br /><br /><br />Believing and knowing are 2 different things. Do not digress from what's been learned in the past 2 years and allow implausible innuendos from people who "saw it on tv, so it must be true" to infiltrate what you already KNOW. Obviously, if they TRULY believed their own words beyond a shadow of doubt, they would not be spending time on a hoax board. I am of the opinion that a TRUE fan would not have a heart so cold as to invade a board that supports Michael Jackson---and his reasons for hoaxing his death!---would be here simply for the "fun" of distracting and tormenting the fans that support him. So, let's chalk it up to----> they too have fallen victim to the media; they have failed to read between the lines that Mr. Jackson has/is/and will continue to provide. <br /><br /><br />Many of you get annoyed when nonbeLIEvers come here questioning your faith and knowledge. Don't be. Instead, thank them for contributing to the quest to look beyond and prove them wrong. Thank them for playing their "role" in the journey; their doubt has motivated beLIEvers to re-examine the facts and reinforce what's already known. The palpable irresolution in their empty words reflect their OWN doubt…a cry for help perhaps. Continue to show compassion & support by helping them to think outside the box. There is a PLETHORA of information right in front of their eyes…..perhaps they are just not ready to SEE yet.<br /><br /><br />GREATNESS is produced when one goes against the grain--even when the rest of the world is ridiculing them. When everything that's been learned in the past 2 years is closely re-examined, there is absolutely no room for doubt. It's CLEAR!!! Some beLIEvers feel ridiculed by nonbeLIEvers --- who have sadly been walking along a convoluted path with their eyes shut for the past 2 years. It's THEIR choice. The CLUES are there. The "MISTAKES" are there. The EVIDENCE is there---wrapped up in an enigma of Genius, Mystery & Magic!<br /><br /><br />p.s. Front is of the STRONG opinion that the KINGdom never wanted this "Great Divide"--it was inevitable--- I assure you, Michael would NOT WANT this! however, this too shall be righted in tIME……. <br /><br /><br />Keep The Faith!<br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm am just on my way to bed, but I wanted to make a quick comment to all of you...I want to say /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ ! There have been some great posts in the last few days. It is good to see people "taking a look back" and "connecting more dots", and in doing so we are revealing the "truth" about Michael "piece, by piece, by piece, by piece"! Great Job family!!!<br /><br />I want to comment on some of the posts, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Until then...Good Night beautiful family...I LOVE you all so very much!!! God Bless each and every one of you! <br /><br />We will  never let go of your hand Michael, for we are "knowers", and I feel so blessed to be on this journey with all of you! We LOVE you Michael...Always and Forever!<br /><br />Blessings LOVE and Light bearhug
  • on 1318478199:
    <br />Has this been mentioned before, sorry too many pages to read.<br /><br />WHY WOULD THE TUBE FROM THE AMBU BAG STILL BE LEFT ON THE FACE OF THE CORPSE? Actually it should have been removed the moment the patient was declared dead, the family is not supposed to come and see him with tubes sticking out. What about someone who would want to kiss him BYE.<br />I have heard that depending on the circumstances of the death...that those types of medical devices remain intact for the coroners inspection to make certain that there was no error in placement.  The family would be told before viewing that it was a necessary requirement in these cases.<br /><br />Also when MJ (the corpse) was transported in the white sheet/body bag in the helicopter, there was no tube attached. So did they reattach this later?<br />Too tired at the moment to look back through images to see just how close a view we got of the head area but I'm not recalling anything that jumps out at me as being "lumpy" or misshaped from this ET tube so I think you caught a great oooppps there :-)<br /><br />WHAT ABOUT THOSE WADS OF COTTON ON THE ARMS TOO? A corpse would be clean, and the cotton would be removed, maybe replaced by tape if need be, but actually not.<br />Totally no reason for these things to still be there...at least not that I can fathom.  Dead men don't have circulation and therefore won't be bleeding any time soon...lol.<br /><br />They tried to make the corpse believable by yellowing the stomach, but he did not have a problem there, so why would that be the first to change colour?<br />It wouldn't...that whole color scheme is off in that pic as a few have mentioned.  You don't even have to magnify it to pick up on that.  How many sections of different hues are in that pic?...it's crazy obvious.<br /><br />Someone from the hoax planning department please watch NCIS, they have really good corpses on autopsy tables. And the genitals are either covered by a towel or blurred out in the program<br />Looove NCIS...one of a very few things I miss since doing away with my cable months ago.  <br />