LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Of course, because MJ's plan for the past three years was make some war in the Middle East, shoot some innocent people in a movie theatre and plan the opening of the Olympics, filling it with morbid symbolism representing DEATH. Because that's our guy! Make no mistake, because our guy is a busy one! Besides doing that, which seems like an awefully lot to plan, he also planned his own death hoax, some tours for his brothers, directed AND produced a gazillion movies and shows, chatted with nearly every celeb on the planet about his death hoax and produced every single award show. Did I miss something? Oh right! In between he also finds time to eat, shit, piss, sleep, have quality time with his family, satisfy his 3 wives and plan his next major project: he's planning to invade North Korea!<br /><br />Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Michael Evil Jackson who gets bored a lot!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1343504202:
    <br />Of course, because MJ's plan for the past three years was make some war in the Middle East, shoot some innocent people in a movie theatre and plan the opening of the Olympics, filling it with morbid symbolism representing DEATH. Because that's our guy! Make no mistake, because our guy is a busy one! Besides doing that, which seems like an awefully lot to plan, he also planned his own death hoax, some tours for his brothers, directed AND produced a gazillion movies and shows, chatted with nearly every celeb on the planet about his death hoax and produced every single award show. Did I miss something? Oh right! In between he also finds time to eat, shit, piss, sleep, have quality time with his family, satisfy his 3 wives and plan his next major project: he's planning to invade North Korea!<br /><br />Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Michael Evil Jackson who gets bored a lot!<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Of course, because MJ's plan for the past three years was make some war in the Middle East, shoot some innocent people in a movie theatre and plan the opening of the Olympics, filling it with morbid symbolism representing DEATH. Because that's our guy! Make no mistake, because our guy is a busy one! Besides doing that, which seems like an awefully lot to plan, he also planned his own death hoax, some tours for his brothers, directed AND produced a gazillion movies and shows, chatted with nearly every celeb on the planet about his death hoax and produced every single award show. Did I miss something? Oh right! In between he also finds time to eat, shit, piss, sleep, have quality time with his family, satisfy his 3 wives and plan his next major project: he's planning to invade North Korea!<br /><br />Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Michael Evil Jackson who gets bored a lot!
    <br /><br />You really are pissed off Souza, aren't you!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343506746:
    <br />
    <br /><br />You really are pissed off Souza, aren't you!<br />
    <br /><br />Pissed off or not, I must admit she's right. We do let ourselves carried away sometimes... I think we lose ourselves in Hoax-land , we fall in too many rabbit holes ... it's all a dizziness of clues and connections that make our vision blurry ... We need Souza to shake us up to reality from time to time...she really has a way with words  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Let's face it Michael simply CAN't be involved in everything, even if sometimes things indicate connections ... Maybe there are...things seem to be more connected than we are capable of understanding, at least not at this moment... I think we will be able to raise our awareness even more, soon...soon. But still just one man can't have a hand in all major events of the planet, I can accept that!
    If Michael  was involved in the Olympics ceremony we wouldn't have seen one single masonic symbol. I wish he were. It pisses me off to see all these pyramids and all seeing eyes everywhere in the planet. They are  e v e r y w h e r e  . It's enough. I really can't take it anymore.
  • Souza<br />
    Oh right! In between he also finds time to eat, shit, piss, sleep, have quality time with his family, satisfy his 3 wives and...
    <br /><br />Post on the Official Back and Front thread, you forgot that  :icon_lol:
  • Seriously people. Sit back and enjoy the games.<br /><br />IF something is going to happen, you'll have your answer in 2 weeks.
    Enjoying the games is gonna be very difficult, especially after all the dark symbolism we saw during the opening ceremony. But you're right. There is nothing we can do. I'll try to stay optimistic as much as I can!  :icon_e_geek:
  • Completely agree on the symbolism. It's blatant. I just don't know though if we are contributing to the fear mongering.<br /><br />Dunno maybe I'm too close to it to see it and its easier to ignore it as I have family there.<br /><br /><br />I hope to god the predictions are wrong
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    The ceremony was full of MJ related things, what was so obvious- one or two men dressed like MJ in Billie Jean in the spotlight at one part of the ceremony. I know, you probably already speaked about such a things  :icon_redface:<br /><br />Enjoy the games guys!  :)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    JMO - Michael has nothing to do with the Olympics, the Queen and Katherine both wearing pink is a coincidence, triangles (pyramids) are everywhere because its a common and useful geometic shape ...... meanwhile talented athletes are giving their all and they deserve our attention and admiration. Please don't let fear of what is going on in the background all the time, not just at the games, spoil your enjoyment of the show the sportsmen and women are putting on.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just watched the Truthergirls, and this lady gave her reasons why she thought no false flag would happen at the Olympics, and I agree with her.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1343552390:
    <br />Just watched the Truthergirls, and this lady gave her reasons why she thought no false flag would happen at the Olympics, and I agree with her.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />She has very good points, I hope she's right.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    She's right: <br />there must be an outcome justifying the investment. <br />There must be a win-win situation also on the dark side of the moon.<br />There must be something that matters to the initiators that makes a destruction worthwhile.<br /> <br />Thinking of several thousands dead and wounded - that's not an outcome that really justifies an investment into bombs and destruction. There must be more to it.<br /><br />London being the financial belly-button of the world - having left behind NY - could give some ideas why these games will be protected like no other (if the #1 banking market is important).<br /><br />The opposite could be true as well if the #1 banking market for some reason is only a means and not a goal.<br /><br />Last Bilderberg meetings were held in Greece - went down, Spain - went down, underground gold reserve country Switzerland - ?.<br /><br />It depends on an overall goal whether the Games in London are in any danger.<br /><br />Regardless of the likelihood of a disaster - the overall prelude of the Games was pretty ignorant, negative and dark. Blame it on typical British black humour or the weather or my very personal view.<br />None of the previous Olympics was comparably black coated - only Berlin and Sarajevo in retro. What a pity.<br />
  • The creative director of the opening ceromony also directed "Trainspotting" "Slumdog Milionaire" and "Frankenstein" - comparably dark.<br /><br />I don't know if that means anything. But he obviously has a habitual liking for darkness.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Just sayin'<br /><br /> /><br /> /><br />The second part of this video is a clip from the Telegraph broadcast.  Still not sure about it, but post it for purposes of discussion.
    NO NEED for a new thread, this will be moved to the existing thread of the Olympics...

• on 1343510296:
    <br />It pisses me off to see all these pyramids and all seeing eyes everywhere in the planet. They are  e v e r y w h e r e  . It's enough. I really can't take it anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OMG[/size] Same here...it's freakin getting under my skin
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343549677:
    <br />The ceremony was full of MJ related things, what was so obvious- one or two men dressed like MJ in Billie Jean in the spotlight at one part of the ceremony. I know, you probably already speaked about such a things  :icon_redface:<br /><br />Enjoy the games guys!  :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is a really amazing moment... Michael shows us how is close to us .... :icon_bounce:  :suspect: mmm .. I think he is  tired of being hidden and quiet.....  :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink: and we , king, are here !!!!  :michael-jackson: :icon_razz: :bearhug:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    What things about the ceremony were pertaining to MJ?<br />I watched the whole thing and only 2 things I noticed were the Neverland <br />theme and the guy from signature...
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Video-maker's comment:<br /> "On 20/7/2012, just 7 days before the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics, a man calling himself 'The Joker' killed 12 people and injured 71 at a Batman DARK KNIGHT RISES screening in Aurora, Colorado. He later told police that he had rigged his flat with EXPLOSIVES.<br /><br />Meanwhile, just 3 days prior to the shootings a video named 'My Homies Still' was released by Lil Wayne which showed a shooting inside a cinema which including exactly 12 skeletons in the background. <br /><br />The new Batman movie also contains a scene where the villain Bane blows up a stadium using EXPLOSIVES (referring to the London Olympics) and prior to the 9/11 Attacks a batman advert just so happened to be aired at the time of the first reports of the attack... <br /><br />So what is the connection between Batman and the latest spree of killings? Are they attempting to Raise a Dark Knight? Hopefully this video will answer all of your questions and more."<br /><br />
    I still remember the dancers who were dressed like bats and were riding on bicycles. Why the hell did these "bats" appear in an opening ceremony of the olympics? Still wondering though!
  • susie58777susie58777 Posts: 19
    JMO - Michael has nothing to do with the Olympics, the Queen and Katherine both wearing pink is a coincidence, triangles (pyramids) are everywhere because its a common and useful geometic shape ...... meanwhile talented athletes are giving their all and they deserve our attention and admiration. Please don't let fear of what is going on in the background all the time, not just at the games, spoil your enjoyment of the show the sportsmen and women are putting on.   
    <br /><br /><br />I agree that Michael has nothing to do with the London Olympics, and i also agree that triangles are very common and are used everywhere, but not the way they were/are used in the London Olympics..<br /><br />A major symbol of the ruling bloodline families is the Pyramid and the All-Seeing Eye. This represents the wisdom and knowledge that only the initiated or the “illuminated” have access to. The most famous use of this symbol is to be found on the Great Seal of the United States. It is a symbol commonly found in masonic lodges all over the world, and dates back at least to Ancient Egypt. In its depiction on the Great Seal, the Pyramid has 13 steps – the sacred 12 and 1. If you were paying attention last night, you would have recognised that the Olympic Stadium floodlights are, in fact, depictions of the All-Seeing Eye (as indeed are the Olympic mascots). And of course, if you count them…there are 13!!<br /><br /><br />By far the darkest part of the “ceremony” was the NHS scene, involving what appeared to be a mock child sacrifice to a giant hooded entity. This clearly had echoes of the cremation of care ritual at Bohemian Grove, in which an effigy of a child is sacrificed to Molech – a giant 40ft stone owl. The other children in the hospital beds were then pursued by smaller dark entities. Creepy and disturbing. The “ceremony” culminated with the Olympic cauldron rising into the air and transforming into a giant flaming eye – very much like the eye of Sauron in the Lord of the Rings Films.<br /><br /><br /><br />http://shiftfrequency.com/illuminati-occult-symbolism-in-the-2012-london-olympics-opening-ceremony/
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I think Aussie's point about Danny Boyle being the director of the opening ceremony is very pertinent. Sinister, dark theatre - that's what he does.<br /><br />I do not need to play 'spot the pyramid' or 'all-seeing eye' at every turn to be aware that TPTB do not have my best interests at heart. 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1343595595:
    <br />Video-maker's comment:<br /> "On 20/7/2012, just 7 days before the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics, a man calling himself 'The Joker' killed 12 people and injured 71 at a Batman DARK KNIGHT RISES screening in Aurora, Colorado. He later told police that he had rigged his flat with EXPLOSIVES.<br /><br />Meanwhile, just 3 days prior to the shootings a video named 'My Homies Still' was released by Lil Wayne which showed a shooting inside a cinema which including exactly 12 skeletons in the background. <br /><br />The new Batman movie also contains a scene where the villain Bane blows up a stadium using EXPLOSIVES (referring to the London Olympics) and prior to the 9/11 Attacks a batman advert just so happened to be aired at the time of the first reports of the attack... <br /><br />So what is the connection between Batman and the latest spree of killings? Are they attempting to Raise a Dark Knight? Hopefully this video will answer all of your questions and more."<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />At 9:55, “You’re 86’d means you’re out of here!”  It also just happens to be the Queen’s 86th birthday this year. (see Ric Clay) <br />TMZ mentioned 86'd in one of their reports on Katherine, and Grace noted it here:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23094.msg418233#msg418233<br /><br />This is a very well put together video that really highlights TPTB's using movies and more to put their messages in, and how they connect to the DKR shooting and the Olympics. For me though the ending is thoroughly a Christian interpretation that Jesus was white-skinned and Jewish which I don't believe. The problem is we just don't know WHO is flaunting their evil plan, and who is exposing the evil to be recognized.  Can both Good and Evil be intricately involved somehow?  <br /><br />In the Revelation scenario millions/perhaps billions will die at the hands of God's angels--supposedly the good guys. Have you read Revelation--it's mostly about God's vengeance, tortuous judgment, plagues, etc.?  Can we really recognize the sides here? When Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed (I believe a nuclear-type blast), it was God's doing, not Satan or Illuminati.  When millions/billions died by drowning in the world-wide flood, it was not Satan but God again.  These are not easy things to understand though many think they've got the answers.<br /><br />Perhaps all the synchronicity we are seeing everywhere in movies, songs, ads, and even MJ's hoax, was not orchestrated by man but by God, who uses man to carry out His purposes.  We hate to see even an animal suffer, nevermind a child or any adults. We think that any horrible planned deaths automatically must be the Illuminati and not from God.  That's why I've long had an extreme problem with the phrase God is love, or Jesus loves you. Uh-huh check out Revelation 19--Jesus riding on the white horse and what he comes to do--not pretty or loving.  Sometimes it all seems like double-speak to me.  TS seems to take the Bible seriously, and says somewhere between 4 and 4 billion will be saved. That means the rest will die in some awful fashion.  <br /><br />Revelation 17:13-18<br />(And by the way, God gives life and destroys it-- the right of the Potter who fashions the clay.)<br />
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.<br />14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.<br />15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.<br />16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.<br />17 [size=12pt]For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.[/size]<br />18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
    <br /><br />Then in this video to illustrate Jesus riding on the white horse, they show Gandalf, the Wizard or Warlock, which means a male witch riding the white horse. Okaaay...<br /><br />I still very much struggle with all of this.  I absolutely love Michael, Front and TS, and much as I love how they validate Biblical truth and prophesy, I still have a strong dislike for the God of the Bible who orders so much suffering and killing.  Then people attribute it to TPTB and Satan.  We as humans can be so confused, deceived, deluded, and emotionally gullible.<br /><br />Again this brings me back to the fact that God is the story-teller of history and includes both heroes and villians. He plays both sides.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I'm only trusting Michael in this all.<br /><br />