LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @ Sim<br />For me it's better to be the lunatic that people laugh at rather than to see hundreds of people dead in London! But I guess, I'll keep my mouth shut in the future. It is very confusing really! Warning people about something that might take place is also not realistic. Don't you agree?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343434777:
    <br />Here the spanish TV is saying that the uniform of the british athletes design by Paul Maccartney's daughter is a reminiscence of Elvis Presley.<br />
      :icon_eek: :icon_question: :animal0017: Where ? what? how?<br />Do you have a link pls?
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1343434899:
    <br />@ Sim<br />For me it's better to be the lunatic that people laugh at rather than to see hundreds of people dead in London! But I guess, I'll keep my mouth shut in the future. It is very confusing really! Warning people about something that might take place is also not realistic. Don't you agree?<br />
    <br /><br />I disagree with that. If I knew someone had any information of an attack (of any kind), I would want to be informed. I would say it's better to be prepared if anything happens or not.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343434899:
    <br />@ Sim<br />For me it's better to be the lunatic that people laugh at rather than to see hundreds of people dead in London! But I guess, I'll keep my mouth shut in the future. It is very confusing really! Warning people about something that might take place is also not realistic. Don't you agree?<br />
    <br /><br />It's because of warnings that some of these false flag attacks are being cancelled. The more people at least HEAR about the possibility, the less chance of an attack. So I rather look stupid and open my conspiracy mouth and get laughed at for something that in the end didn't happen/was cancelled, than that I keep my mouth shut and let it happen.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1343434899:
    <br />No, I don't agree. I prefer that there are warnings and nothing happens.<br />Than no warnings and disaster happening.<br /><br />And again: those warnings were not limited to the Opening ceremony only. At least I never read or saw that in any of the materials that I studied so far regarding the Olympic threats. The threats are still there until the Olympic Games end... and God help that those threats were either untrue OR if they were true, then I hope the proper measures had already been taken to prevent them! or at least reduce the number of victims in case something happens.<br /><br />
    on 1343435590:
    <br />[...]<br />It's because of warnings that some of these false flag attacks are being cancelled. The more people at least HEAR about the possibility, the less chance of an attack. So I rather look stupid and open my conspiracy mouth and get laughed at for something that in the end didn't happen/was cancelled, than that I keep my mouth shut and let it happen.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]^^ Couldn't AGREE more !![/size]
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    The fact that all the royals / state officials / dignitaries were there at the opening would not be the time for such an attack. It would be when they were all safely absent IMO. [except for those they wanted taken out of the picture]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343435881:
    <br />The fact that all the royals / state officials / dignitaries were there at the opening would not be the time for such an attack. It would be when they were all safely absent IMO.<br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly what I realized halfway through the ceremony. Too many royals present.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1343435881:
    <br />The fact that all the royals / state officials / dignitaries were there at the opening would not be the time for such an attack. It would be when they were all safely absent IMO.<br />
    Perfect LOGIC !! champion.gif of course they wouldn't blow up their own Royal asses!!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1343434707:
    <br />I found the ceremony disturbing, seemed full of dark symbolism. Children's nightmares, demons and dark shadows harrassing and stalking them. And what was up with those robotic head and hand movements the nanny /nurse / caregivers were doing while this was going on?  <br /> But then I think the olympics is off anyway with the ruling class/ elites sitting in the stands watching their subjects / sportsplayers / warriors going out to battle for their entertainment. The way the camera pans to the country's royalty / dignitaries as the teams march past . <br />
    <br /><br />I interpreted the nurses as being possessed during that segment, while under the evil spell of Voldemort.  As has been said, very dark...I think they even played the music from the Exorcist at one point?<br /><br />I would've felt weird just sitting there under those pyramid/Masonic symbols above the stadium.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    My sister told me that at the opening ceremony she saw many symbolisms. I couldn't see why he started when he was already my departure time of the job and return to my house i found myself with a hellish traffic and arrive late. I hope that it repeated
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Arctic monkeys perform come together... i was trying to find on youtube but is blocked... sorry!!<br /><br />monkey... come together..<br />
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    It will be on YouTube. The Olympics have a channel available with 2200 hours worth of storage space.
  • @ Leilani, You asked when Judo is on during the first or second page of this thread.<br /><br />Judo is on day 5<br /><br />My brother in law has to compete the second best in the world (for his weight division) in his first round. There is a good chance he will go out first round.<br /><br />It sux the way they do it. All names go into a draw, and they select who you are playing by chance. His name got matched with second best in the world. <br /><br />So see what happens. We aren't excpecting him to medal though. BUT still such an achievement getting there. This is his second olympics.<br /><br />
  • My nephew is at the Games. He is one of the Australian Boomers basketballers!!! I hope everyone there stays safe!!! Go the Boomers  :icon_bounce:
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1343433202:
    <br />
    on 1343432978:
    <br />
    on 1343432845:
    <br />Illuminating the eye, as if there wasn't enough occult symbolism yet. Make no mistake, 77 is a master number used by the Illuminati.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep. <br />The whole thing was just scary if you ask me.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, some parts were so in your face. The lighting of the flame looked more like an occult ritual than the way the flame should be lighted. Some parts really gave me the creeps. Glad nothing happened.<br />
    <br /><br />I really agree with you, when I saw this ''live'', I think it was scary, like if something would happened just after but no.. phewww..... Then even the fireworks that look like the fireworks in V, scared me... It was like, too much... too big...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just going back to Katherine’s great grand-son London’s t-shirt with a dodo with clown feet and 12:21 clock.  Seems to me that when the whole 5-alive and Dodo travels were being posted, that the last place he was at was sun tanning somewhere in London. People were frustrated because he didn’t seem to be moving anywhere next. Then the whole dodo thing stopped all together. Does anyone else remember that?<br /><br />
    [size=12pt] Uploaded by alimacbro on Feb 14, 2010[/size]<br /><br />Have you been keeping your eyes peeled? Michael's message of "BeLIEve" is reaching across the globe from Seaworld, to the 2010 Olympics, Haiti to President Obama and Halo 3. And soon to come, Japan's Arashi.<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I did it again.  I convinced myself he would show up at the Opening.  It seemed so obvious.  Indeed, too obvious.  YET, we see connections to MJ in the ceremony (which I have only been able to see part of).  <br /><br />But what of the Queen?  I never saw her break a smile.  Is it me, but when 007  :michael_jackson-1135: entered the room where she was fixing herself in the mirror, it seemed more like an ARREST than an invitation.  Isn't that what James Bond does.....get the BAD guys?  <br /><br />I had read, but didn't see that they were going to play the Sex Pistols version of God Save the Queen.  And then they make the Queen walk the plank out of the helicopter!  If it was an inside joke, why was she not smiling?  <br /><br />Were there 'so many royals there' just so they could witness the humiliation?  Was the darkness and foreboding deliberate?  From what I've seen and read, this event reminds me of the Superbowl and the Academy awards....both of which were 'off.'  Have the Olympics strayed so far from their original purpose.....like the Academy Awards and the Superbowl.....that there needs to be a kind of 'correction.'  And is Michael in his subtle but brilliant way orchestrating this correction while he takes down the Royals?<br /><br />Crazy, I know. 
  • @Sim, here you have:<br /><br />http://www.straitstimes.com/London/2012/Story/STIStory_827066.html<br /><br />They referred more to the colors than the design itself, I guess.<br /><br />I have a doubt: why Michael would get mixed with all those satanic symbols? it's a cryptic message that means we have to fight against them?
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1343487383:
    <br />@Sim, here you have:<br /><br />http://www.straitstimes.com/London/2012/Story/STIStory_827066.html<br /><br />They referred more to the colors than the design itself, I guess.<br /><br />I have a doubt: why Michael would get mixed with all those satanic symbols? it's a cryptic message that means we have to fight against them?<br />
    <br /><br />On the other hand, if you are a secret Satanic society in fear of being exposed, why so obvious????<br /><br />There were rumors at the time of Michael's death that he was planning on exposing the NWO and their plan to exterminate 9/10 of the population, the implication being that he was killed for that.  But isn't that precisely what was done at the opening ceremony, though it was symbolic?  What was the point of those 10,000 nurses?  Were the Royals there to witness their own 'symbolic' trial, if you will?  Is that why the director said this was a movie as well?  Will the world, only in retrospect, truly understand the meaning?  And the humor?  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1343484287:
    <br />I did it again.  I convinced myself he would show up at the Opening.  It seemed so obvious.  Indeed, too obvious.  YET, we see connections to MJ in the ceremony (which I have only been able to see part of).  <br /><br />But what of the Queen?  I never saw her break a smile.  Is it me, but when 007  :michael_jackson-1135: entered the room where she was fixing herself in the mirror, it seemed more like an ARREST than an invitation.  Isn't that what James Bond does.....get the BAD guys?  <br /><br />I had read, but didn't see that they were going to play the Sex Pistols version of God Save the Queen.  And then they make the Queen walk the plank out of the helicopter!  If it was an inside joke, why was she not smiling?  <br /><br />Were there 'so many royals there' just so they could witness the humiliation?  Was the darkness and foreboding deliberate?  From what I've seen and read, this event reminds me of the Superbowl and the Academy awards....both of which were 'off.'  Have the Olympics strayed so far from their original purpose.....like the Academy Awards and the Superbowl.....that there needs to be a kind of 'correction.'  And is Michael in his subtle but brilliant way orchestrating this correction while he takes down the Royals?<br /><br />Crazy, I know. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Gwynedd i believe that you are in the wrong forum and mad theories without sense have no place in this forum, think very well what is going to write, last  warning
  • CyanMoonCyanMoon Posts: 31
    I always thought it would be illogical for Michael to show up at the Olympics opening ceremony, that would be too distracting for the games but it would make more sense for him to “Bam” at the closing ceremony on August 12.  Using the Bible to find clues on this date we have: <br /><br />John 8:12  New International Version (NIV)  Dispute Over Jesus’ Testimony<br /><br />12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. (THIS IS IT ?!?) Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” <br /><br />http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A12&version=NIV<br /><br />No… it's probably nothing!  :icon_geek:
  • on 1343484287:
    <br />I did it again.  I convinced myself he would show up at the Opening.  It seemed so obvious.  Indeed, too obvious.  YET, we see connections to MJ in the ceremony (which I have only been able to see part of).  <br /><br />But what of the Queen?  I never saw her break a smile.  Is it me, but when 007  :michael_jackson-1135: entered the room where she was fixing herself in the mirror, it seemed more like an ARREST than an invitation.  Isn't that what James Bond does.....get the BAD guys?  <br /><br />I had read, but didn't see that they were going to play the Sex Pistols version of God Save the Queen.  And then they make the Queen walk the plank out of the helicopter!  If it was an inside joke, why was she not smiling?  <br /><br />Were there 'so many royals there' just so they could witness the humiliation?  Was the darkness and foreboding deliberate?  From what I've seen and read, this event reminds me of the Superbowl and the Academy awards....both of which were 'off.'  Have the Olympics strayed so far from their original purpose.....like the Academy Awards and the Superbowl.....that there needs to be a kind of 'correction.'  And is Michael in his subtle but brilliant way orchestrating this correction while he takes down the Royals?<br /><br />Crazy, I know. <br />
    Gwynned,even though your theories are far fetched,i see where you are going with this and i wish it was true.However the dark cabal imo are behind this whole Olympic/Zion theme.The whole opening ceremony was very dark and satanic.The whole thing seemed like some kind of ritual.The Queen and all the Royals seem to be connected to the dark cabal,maybe that's why she was not smiling.Maybe she knows something that we don't.This is serious business,I would love for M.J to be behind this,but something deep down inside tells me the Elite has their fingerprints all over this,i just pray nothing bad happens over the next two weeks.