LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1343585336:
    <br />Just sayin'<br /><br /> /><br /> /><br />The second part of this video is a clip from the Telegraph broadcast.  Still not sure about it, but post it for purposes of discussion.<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't this the Big Ben tower of London in the TII skyscape with the MJair blimp?<br /><br />mjairblimp.jpg
  • JiminyJiminy Posts: 7
    It is necessary to remind itself that the images filmed by the sky for the opening ceremony, were it since an airship.  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1343300347:
    <br />So I was doinq the dishes the other day : And the THIS IS IT - INTR0 (clip) ' Glimpses [&] Flashes ' popped into my head . . .<br /><br />(video below)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />(surely - 0f course) ; These aren't just some random clips . (indeed) ; They were carefully selected . 0ut 0f the total 7 (imaqes / qlimpses / flashes) there were 3 (in particular) . . . ' THAT REALLY JUMPED 0UT AT ME ' . . .<br /><br />Nasa<br />Nasa.jpg<br /><br />Princess Diana<br />PrincessDiana.jpg<br /><br />Jesse 0wens<br />JesseOwens.jpg<br /><br />S0 F0R THE [sake] 0F REMAINING 0N T0PIC I'LL JUST G0 AHEAD [&] ELAB0RATE A - BIT 0N THIS 0NE HERE . . .<br /><br />[...]<br />JesseOwens.jpg<br /><br />James Cleveland ' JESSE ' 0wens<br /><br />JesseOwens-1.jpg<br /><br />: . . . (September 12 . 1913 - March 31 . 1980) was an American Track [&] Field Athlete who specialized in the Sprints [&] Lonq Jump . He participated in the 1936 SUMMER 0LYMPICS in Berlin ; Germany ; where he achieved international fame by winninq 4 Gold Medals : one each in the 100 Meters ; the 200 Meters ; the Lonq Jump ; [&] as part 0f the 4 x 100 Meter Relay Team . He was the most successful athlete at the 1936 SUMMER 0LYMPICS ; [a] victory more poiqnant [&] often noted because Adolf Hitler had attended the 1936 - GAMES to showcase his Aryan ideals [&] prowess .<br /><br />[...]<br />
    <br /><br />[...]<br />
    <br /><br />[...]<br />JesseOwens-2.jpg<br /><br />FR0M ' WiKi ' :compute:<br /><br />BERLIN 0LYMPICS . . .<br /><br />["] In 1936 ; 0wens arrived in Berlin to compete for the United States in the SUMMER 0LYMPICS . Adolf Hitler was usinq the GAMES to show the World [a] resurqent Nazi Germany . He [&] other qovernment 0fficials had hiqh hopes that German Athletes would dominate the GAMES w/ Victories (the German Athletes achieved a ' top 0f the table ' medal haul) . Meanwhile ; Nazi Propaqanda promoted concepts 0f ' Aryan Racial Superiority ' [&] depicted Ethnic Africans [as] inferior . <br /><br />0wens surprised many . . . by winninq 4 Gold Metals : 0n Auqust 3 . 1936 ; he won the 100M Sprint ; defeatinq Ralph Metcalfe ; 0n Auqust 4 ; the Lonq Jump (later creditinq friendly & helpful advice from Luz Lonq ; the German competitor he ultimately defeated) : 0n Auqust 5 ; the 200M Sprint ; [&] after he was added to the 4 x 100 M Relay Team ; followinq [a] request by the Germans to replace [a] Jewish - American Sprinter ; he won his 4th [on] Auqust 9 (a performance not equaled until Carl Lewis won Gold Metals in the same events at the 1984 SUMMER 0LYMPICS) . <br /><br />Just before the competitions ; 0wens was visited in the 0LYMPIC Villiaqe by Adi Dassler ; the founder 0f Addidas Athletic Shoe Company . He persuaded 0wens to [use] Addidas Shoes ; the first sponsorship for [a] Male African - American Athlete .<br /><br />0n the first day ; Hitler shook hands only w/ the German Victors [&] then left the Stadium . 0LYMPIC Committee 0fficials insisted Hitler qreet every Medalist [or] none at all . Hitler 0pted for the latter [&] skipped all further Medal presentations . 0ne reports that Hitler deliberately avoided acknowledqinq his Victories ; [&] had refused to shake his hand . . . ["]<br /><br />0WENS SAID AT THE TIME :<br /><br />["] ' Hitler had [a] certain time to come to the stadium [&] a certain time to leave . It happened he had to leave before the Victory Ceremony after the 100 Meters . But before he left I was on my way to [a] broadcast [&] passed near his box . He waved at me [&] I waved back . I think it was BAD TASTE to criticize the man 0f the hour in another Country . ' ["]<br /><br />- AWAY FR0M THE PUBLIC EYE ; HITLER EXPRESSED HIS TRUE FEELINGS [&] DISGUST AT 0WENS . Albert Speer ; HITLER's ARCHITECT [&] LATER WAR ARMAMENTS : LATER RECOLLECTED ;<br /><br />["] ' Each 0f the German Victories ; [&] there were [a] surprisinq number 0f these ; made him happy ; but he was hiqhly annoyed by the series 0f triumphs by the Marvelous Colored - American Runner ; Jesse 0wens . People whose antecedents came from the Junqle were primitive ; Hitler said w/ [a] shruq ; their physiques were stronqer than those 0f civilized Whites [&] hence should be excluded from future GAMES . ' ["]<br /><br />. . . <br />
    <br /><br />[...]<br />
    <br /><br />:LolLolLolLol:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Getting back to my previous post and the batman references in the opening noticed by others, this is what some other folks are thinking about it.<br /><br />
    Once again the chilling Predictive programming does not escape those who are watching the movie “The Dark Knight Rises.” Bane the leader of the fictional anarchist mob decides to plant bombs in the Gotham Underground. The final target is a stadium where the Mayor of Gotham attends a sports event. A young boy sings the national anthem that eerily sounds as if it is sung with a British accent. Bane pauses to listen to the distinct voice. He then says “Let the Games begin.” The stadium is then bombed and the mayor is killed as his reserved viewing box is bombed. Is this a strange revelation of the method where the scene in the movie is supposed to be some pretext for what may happen at the London Olympics? According to a blurb posted on Media Monarchy a scenario has already been put forward demonstrating that the motive of any attack on the 2012 Olympics would be to cover up the LIBOR scandal and destroy all the bank records. An attack on the Olympics would be a quick fix to exit the elite’s present dilemma. According to Media Monarchy a retired general sent a chilling memo to Author Steve Quayle connecting the attacks in Cinema number 9 at the Century 16 theaters in Aurora to the LIBOR scandal, Robert Holmes software exposing the elites and how their quick fix would be the bombing of the London Olympics.
    http://www.intmensorg.info/<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1343637476:
    <br />
    on 1343585336:
    <br />Just sayin'<br /><br /> /><br /> /><br />The second part of this video is a clip from the Telegraph broadcast.  Still not sure about it, but post it for purposes of discussion.<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't this the Big Ben tower of London in the TII skyscape with the MJair blimp?<br /><br />mjairblimp.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Cita de: MJonmind el 29 de julio de 2012, 09:59:50 AM<br />
    <br />Just watched the Truthergirls, and this lady gave her reasons why she thought no false flag would happen at the Olympics, and I agree with her.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />She has very good points, I hope she's right.<br />
    <br /><br />I think this video is quite consistent in their views, it is money and the symbolism that we have seen is a subliminal message that we have been seeing for years. The difference is that now we are opening many eyes to this situation and logically frightens us. But imagine that for these Olympic games is done is successfully worked for a long time ago by the security services. It is also good diffusion of this situation for knowledge.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1343637476:
    <br />
    on 1343585336:
    <br /><br />Isn't this the Big Ben tower of London in the TII skyscape with the MJair blimp?<br /><br />mjairblimp.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />That isn't the London skyline...it's not oldie-worldie enough. Bank has some skyscrapers though, but Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament is older [and very beautiful at night when lit up]<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWIYLPfwjndnq25eK78-oD1aeZT4LvgfOEU1mPd7RpN7j0mBZCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8yd_Oknv0Eh5YOrB1GfhnpuNWJbyamEBewp2HSffw4SdmgvUI
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @MjonMind and RoBaker's Man ...you just never cease to blow my mind through your incredible posts!!  :affraid: :bowdown: :smiley_abuv:<br />I don't even know what to comment now.... I am usually left without words when I read you guys!
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1343552390:
    <br />Just watched the Truthergirls, and this lady gave her reasons why she thought no false flag would happen at the Olympics, and I agree with her.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Any opposing opinion that contains good reason and logic will surely make you feel as if nothing will happen. We're all gullible to different degrees. If an attack of any sort is already set in place(during the Olympics), it would reach so many people in such a small amount of time. I have always felt in my heart that the threat of a New World Order is very real. If any of this actually happens, we won't know until tragedy strikes.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks RK, I guess it's an artistic composite city sky-line. Hmm...but Big Ben stands out for a clue maybe.<br />Vietnow, it seems there's good points for each side --false flag or peaceful. We won't know until afterward.<br />Simpa,  :icon_redface: :icon_lol:<br />
    k42fz.jpg  :icon_redface: Sorry...I found the caption hard to resist.
  • My lil brother in law is competing in judo round 2 as we speak!!!! up against the 2nd best itn the world!!! #exciting!
  • [size=14pt]Ahhhhhhhhhhhh  HE WON!!!! THRU TO NEXT ROUND.... SOOOOO HAPPY FOR HIM. COMPLETE UPSET. WE EXPECTED HIM TO GO OUT FIRST ROUND!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />sorry folks!
    on 1343637101:
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />At 9:55, “You’re 86’d means you’re out of here!”  It also just happens to be the Queen’s 86th birthday this year. (see Ric Clay) <br />TMZ mentioned 86'd in one of their reports on Katherine, and Grace noted it here:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23094.msg418233#msg418233<br /><br /><br />[/quote]<br /><br />There's so much in your post, but something just jumped out at me.  The Queen seemed almost to have been thrown out of the helicopter.  Kinda like she was '86d out of there.'  Maybe that's why she seems so unhappy.
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1343796569:
    <br />k42fz.jpg  :icon_redface: Sorry...I found the caption hard to resist.<br />
    <br /><br />She looks so evil... :icon_evil:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I don't think we want to offend the British users on the forum!
    on 1343827564:
    <br />
    on 1343796569:
    <br />k42fz.jpg  :icon_redface: Sorry...I found the caption hard to resist.<br />
    <br /><br />She looks so evil... :icon_evil:<br />
    <br /><br />Funny.  To me she seems sad, disappointed and angry like any bully would who found it was Game Over for them.  After all, winning the game was all she ever had to come home to.  There seems so little true LOVE among the Royals......
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343828098:
    <br />I don't think we want to offend the British users on the forum!<br />
    <br />I hope that at least among hoaxers, we can speak freely about the rulers of this world without any fear that people feel offended.<br />It is not against the British people that we speak. And I am sure that those British people who OPENED their eyes , are not really proud/happy with their monarchs... They all loved Diana, but the popularity of monarchy has decreased... that's why they make such a circus out of Prince William and his wife Kate, dressing her and making her look like she's a second Diana... they need their popularity back, they need a reason for people to like them...because otherwise there's nothing to like/love in them , on the contrary!<br />And second: from what I already learned...the Windsors are not even British at their origins!  they're not even the bloodline that should be on England's throne.... it is said that in fact, it was Lady Diana's bloodline that should have been there... they're impostors! that's why they wanted so badly to mix her blood with theirs! <br /><br />I have nothing but RESPECT and admiration for the British people, their language, their culture, their beautiful country , etc...<br />But I have only distrust and disgust for Royalty, in general! regardless of their country!
    on 1343829470:
    <br /><br />And second: from what I already learned...the Windsors are not even British at their origins!  they're not even the bloodline that should be on England's throne.... it is said that in fact, it was Lady Diana's bloodline that should have been there... they're impostors! that's why they wanted so badly to mix her blood with theirs! <br /><br />I have nothing but RESPECT and admiration for the British people, their language, their culture, their beautiful country , etc...<br />But I have only distrust and disgust for Royalty, in general! regardless of their country!<br />
    <br /><br />Well said, Sim.  A lightbulb went off as I read this.  The people on the current throne are German!  Or at least this is what I read recently in a rather convincing analysis.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.<br /><br />Is this why the German dignitary gave the Nazi salute?<br /><br /> /><br />I can't help connect the 1936 German Olympics with these Olympics as well as the Triumph of the Will and Michael's famous victory march.  <br /><br />The 'irony' is compelling.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Aussie.....Wow!!!!!  I am so happy for your family....that is just the coolest thing ever!  I will definitely cheer for Oz! <br />I feel like a proud big sis, lol.......just really cool to have a personal link like that!  Thanks for sharing!!!!  <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    Check this out..
    @likemike. Thanks for posting that video. It's excellent work from Sandra Barr once again. I was aware of much of the historical aspects of America's planning and beginnings to be the new Atlantis, but it is the numerology of the Aurora massacre that is mind boggling and leave no doubt for me that this was a blood ritual. The Denver Airport with it's demonic murals was discussed on this site in early 2010 I think, along with the underground system of whatever the heck they have built there as well.  I am feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness for that poor fall guy who will take the rap for this tragedy. 
  • He went out on his 3rd round. No medal this year.<br />But left ranking number 7th in the world.<br /><br />We are extremely proud of him.<br /><br />Thanks for cheering for him and for the best wishes everyone!
    on 1343843319:
    <br />@likemike. Thanks for posting that video. It's excellent work from Sandra Barr once again. I was aware of much of the historical aspects of America's planning and beginnings to be the new Atlantis, but it is the numerology of the Aurora massacre that is mind boggling and leave no doubt for me that this was a blood ritual. The Denver Airport with it's demonic murals was discussed on this site in early 2010 I think, along with the underground system of whatever the heck they have built there as well.  I am feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness for that poor fall guy who will take the rap for this tragedy. <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, it's a great video.  Too great.  How is it that someone can connect the dots....literally...so quickly and put out such a professional video in such a short time?  That said, I thought Bacon was a good guy and helped bring enlightenment to a world that was steeped in ignorance, especially through the works of Shake-Spear, so I was confused by the negative light shed on him. 
    on 1343913844:
    <br />
    on 1343843319:
    <br />@likemike. Thanks for posting that video. It's excellent work from Sandra Barr once again. I was aware of much of the historical aspects of America's planning and beginnings to be the new Atlantis, but it is the numerology of the Aurora massacre that is mind boggling and leave no doubt for me that this was a blood ritual. The Denver Airport with it's demonic murals was discussed on this site in early 2010 I think, along with the underground system of whatever the heck they have built there as well.  I am feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness for that poor fall guy who will take the rap for this tragedy. <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, it's a great video.  Too great.  How is it that someone can connect the dots....literally...so quickly and put out such a professional video in such a short time?  That said, I thought Bacon was a good guy and helped bring enlightenment to a world that was steeped in ignorance, especially through the works of Shake-Spear, so I was confused by the negative light shed on him. <br />
    <br />Sandra goes into the explanation of how she connected the dots in her blog. Part 2 video will be out soon.<br />http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/blood-sacrifice-at-aurora-london_31.html<br /><br />The O2 arena again.....<br />
    Since February another researcher (Bessie Totten) and I have speculated that the O2 Arena is the most likely target should our Government stage a false Flag. The O2 is owned by Trinity College Cambridge, Dee, Bacon and Crowley were fellows of TCC!<br />Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes was also a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, and by chance he also attended Trinity College Cambridge!<br />William and Kate are now known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge<br /><br />The O2 is run by Anschutz entertainment group, (AEG) and they pay rent to TCC.<br />James Holmes was a graduate student in neurosciences at the University of Colorado at Denver’s Anschutz Medical campus.<br /><br />The Anschutz Medical Campus is on the site of the decommissioned U.S. Army’s Fitzsimons Army Medical centre.<br />It is named after the billionaire Philip Anschutz who donated the $91 million to build it.<br />Previous to this Holmes worked on the military’s “Peak Soldier Performance Program” as a research assistant at the Stalk Institute at the University of California.<br /><br />Trinity College Cambridge bought the O2 from Quintain on 9 October 2009 for £24 million.<br />The word Quintain means “Knights Target”.