LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    HOLY flying Crap BATMAN!!!! COME TOGETHER!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    The guy who sings "Come together" sucks. No better singers in the world? Where is MJ ? ? ?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343430275:
    <br />Now they're playing "Come Together" from the Beatles.<br />
    <br />Now a guy flies on a bike ---> reminds me of the movie E.T.<br /><br />etbikeride.jpg
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    on 1343430381:
    <br />The guy who sings "Come together" sucks. No better singers in the world? Where is MJ ? ? ?<br />
    <br /><br />IMO he did well...better than the first song :S
    Arctic MONKEYS!!
    Now I can't even look at the Queen without laughing like a nutcase  :thjajaja121:
  • on 1343431140:
    <br />Now I can't even look at the Queen without laughing like a nutcase  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
    Nothing happened till now, thank God!
  • [size=14pt]7 [/size]guys runing with the torches to light the cauldron.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hi all, saw the dancer dressed as Billie Jean? I thought I would show some video of MJ. I actually much like the opening, I seemed like I wanted to show too much too soon, was a barrage of fireworks and lights and monsters and children .. wow very mixed. I loved Mr. Bean<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Illuminating the eye, as if there wasn't enough occult symbolism yet. Make no mistake, 77 is a master number used by the Illuminati.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343432845:
    <br />Illuminating the eye, as if there wasn't enough occult symbolism yet. Make no mistake, 77 is a master number used by the Illuminati.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep. <br />The whole thing was just scary if you ask me.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343432978:
    <br />
    on 1343432845:
    <br />Illuminating the eye, as if there wasn't enough occult symbolism yet. Make no mistake, 77 is a master number used by the Illuminati.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep. <br />The whole thing was just scary if you ask me.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, some parts were so in your face. The lighting of the flame looked more like an occult ritual than the way the flame should be lighted. Some parts really gave me the creeps. Glad nothing happened.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Now what??? weren't we expecting something bad to happen? But nothing happened thank God. Warnings were all over the internet. We discussed it here as well. I am very confused now and I don't know what to believe. My friends will make fun of me tomorrow because I was discussing the possibility of some tragic incidents that might take place. Now I am the lunatic, of course. Thank God nothing happened, no doubt. But the thing is: how serious should we take these kinds of warnings in the future?
  • Did you realize the three men flying with those flying backpacks (I don't know how to call it even in spanish) like Michael did at the end of his gigs?
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I found it to be dark and kinda gloomy...far from what an opening ceremony should evoke.  I'm sure there'll be a ton of YouTube vids in the coming days dissecting all the symbolism...and there were some blatant ones.<br /><br />Really wishing I could time travel back 4 hours or so lol.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    @Souza Did you watch Studio Sportzomer? With the "I'm Alive" -song  :) LOL
  • on 1343433298:
    <br />Now what??? weren't we expecting something bad to happen? But nothing happened thank God. Warnings were all over the internet. We discussed it here as well. I am very confused now and I don't know what to believe. My friends will make fun of me tomorrow because I was discussing the possibility of some tragic incidents that might take place. Now I am the lunatic, of course. Thank God nothing happened, no doubt. But the thing is: how serious should we take these kinds of warnings in the future?<br />
    <br /><br />Now it's being said that those tragic incidents could happen next August the 3rd when London will be armored, but as I said it may be just hearsay.
    Let's pray to God that nothings happens, not even on August the 3rd. I hope we are wrong with all our doubts and speculations. I know, the ceremony was full of masonic symbols. I just wanna ignore that part and hope to be wrong for expecting something bad to happen.
    My Beautiful Family...The ceremonies  may have started in "Darkness", but they ended in "LIGHT"! <br /><br />Don't feed the Fear and negativity, look at the Unity and Joy that was so very present!! I felt Hope...I guess there is a lot to be said of "Perspective".<br /><br />Cheer up Family!!! We all have a "choice" of which side we want to be a part of! Choose LOVE!!!<br /><br />I LOVE you all! Blessings  :bearhug:
    diggyon : just because nothing happened at the Opening Ceremony, it doesn't mean the threats weren't for real (maybe they were prevented through high level security! who knows!) or it doesn't mean that it can happen during the Games or at the Closing Ceremony....<br />So you can tell your friends to keep their laughters ... people also ignored the warnings that came about the Twin Tours for years and years in movies and advertisements and look what happened!<br />Maybe this time, those warnings were taken into account and nothing happened .... yet! <br />Hopefully NEVER will!
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    Diggy, it wasn't specifically about something happening during the opening. It can happen at anytime during the games. However, most of the talk was pertaining towards the closing ceremony. I hope nothing happens but it's out of our control.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I found the ceremony disturbing, seemed full of dark symbolism. Children's nightmares, demons and dark shadows harrassing and stalking them. And what was up with those robotic head and hand movements the nanny /nurse / caregivers were doing while this was going on?  <br /> But then I think the olympics is off anyway with the ruling class/ elites sitting in the stands watching their subjects / sportsplayers / warriors going out to battle for their entertainment. The way the camera pans to the country's royalty / dignitaries as the teams march past . 
  • Here the spanish TV is saying that the uniform of the british athletes design by Paul Maccartney's daughter is a reminiscence of Elvis Presley.
    on 1343434707:
    <br />I found the ceremony disturbing, seemed full of dark symbolism. Children's nightmares, demons and dark shadows harrassing and stalking them. And what was up with those robotic head and hand movements the nanny /nurse / caregivers were doing while this was going on?  <br /> But then I think the olympics is off anyway with the ruling class/ elites sitting in the stands watching their subjects / sportsplayers / warriors going out to battle for their entertainment. The way the camera pans to the country's royalty / dignitaries as the teams march past . <br />
    <br />exactly! ^^ Just like we discussed on the previous 2 pages.<br /><br />To me this Opening Ceremony seemed organized to look like a bad Omen or something... I didn't feel anything uplifting or positive coming from this show... just bizarre and creepy imagery and symbolism.