LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    This forum is turning into a religion forum. There's less and less threads I and others can contribute to. Probably soon it will become a God forum and The Second Coming.<br /><br />Be aware, that religion brainwashed and brainwashes masses. I hope there are still people who will stay here for the reason we are here for: Michael.
  • once i saw this thread, talking about the london olympics and the "New World Order", i thought i should take a look at the illuminati card game, and yes indeed, i found this: <br /><br /><br />http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eD8kG-YnaT4/TYGLpU0sEEI/AAAAAAAACAc/EfroZyfgv-Q/s1600/Illuminati-Card-Japan-earthquake-Combined+Disaster-2011.png&lt;br /><br /><br /><br />any opinions/ ideas?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />@_Anna_ i know, this forum first started on investigating the death hoax, but we also want to include other stuff that has to do with michael, and this topic does.
  • I just want to say this in regard of Michael being Jesus.  I don't think so.  That doesn't make Michael any less spiritual, any less enlightened, and it doesn't make his message any less important.<br /><br />In the Bible, Jesus NEVER denied being the Son of God.  Look at Michael in interviews when he talks about Jesus.  I get the impression that while he is very humbled, he's also very uncomfortable being thought of as Jesus.  He made it CLEAR that it was important that he act as Jesus, which is basically the premise of being a very good person.  He's never claimed to be Jesus.  <br /><br />Please don't tell me to stop it, or to wake up.  lol  This is just my general thoughts, in respect.  Thank you.
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    MJ fan, I understand it , but the problem is that people are convinced that Jesus is  ONE person, that the son of god is ONE person ... so there is necessarily only ONE messiah. I don't think that Jesus Christ or the messiah is incarned in the same man throughout All  Age you know?  just think that before JC, there was boudah, Horus, Gandhi and so many others. all of these messiah came on earth to guide the whole humanity in  the new age .And all  had the same life . MJ had the same life as Jesus and I don't think it is a coincidence...
  • on 1325278339:
    <br />I just want to say this in regard of Michael being Jesus.  I don't think so.  That doesn't make Michael any less spiritual, any less enlightened, and it doesn't make his message any less important.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />true that. not jesus, nor an archangel. but an incredibly spiritual man indeed who will influence others for the better.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1325262289:
    <br />When Bible say Angel it means some human being having a higger vibratory frequence as The whole universe is vibration . So when you think on this side, I can say that mj is an angel even if I know he's NOT! <br />
    <br /><br />i am quite interested to know the exact scriptures that you are making reference that indicate an angel is a human with a higher vibatory frequence.<br /><br />and no. my question to you isnt sarcastic.  :roll:<br /><br />but in seriousness now, angels and humans are two different species. so i cant agree with your statement. one species is immortal and has supernatural powers. the other species is mortal and has no supernatural abilities.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1325260353:
    <br />Please STOP IT . I don't believe in coincidences ANYMORE OK? No matter what, Michael IS the Archangel Michael , the christ of OUR AGE!!! he IS the second coming !!! JUSTE OPEN YOUR EYES!! Have you seen Matrix? <br />it is said that there will be 2 ways, One Is the total destruction of humanity, on the contrary the other is THE REAL NEW AGE, the golden age the Age of aquarious. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes... the matrix WAS a movie, lets not forget...  :roll:
  • Mimi248 and others.  Did anyone else notice the reference to 1948 at the end of the video regarding the mascots ?  Isn't that the year Israel was created ?  Also, the picture from the open look reminds me of Hitler.  I don't know if these are just coincidences.  The whole video with the mascots is eery I think.
    on 1325287130:
    <br />
    on 1325278339:
    <br />I just want to say this in regard of Michael being Jesus.  I don't think so.  That doesn't make Michael any less spiritual, any less enlightened, and it doesn't make his message any less important.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />true that. not jesus, nor an archangel. but an incredibly spiritual man indeed who will influence others for the better.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1325262289:
    <br />When Bible say Angel it means some human being having a higger vibratory frequence as The whole universe is vibration . So when you think on this side, I can say that mj is an angel even if I know he's NOT! <br />
    <br /><br />i am quite interested to know the exact scriptures that you are making reference that indicate an angel is a human with a higher vibatory frequence.<br /><br />and no. my question to you isnt sarcastic.  :roll:<br /><br />but in seriousness now, angels and humans are two different species. so i cant agree with your statement. one species is immortal and has supernatural powers. the other species is mortal and has no supernatural abilities.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1325260353:
    <br />Please STOP IT . I don't believe in coincidences ANYMORE OK? No matter what, Michael IS the Archangel Michael , the christ of OUR AGE!!! he IS the second coming !!! JUSTE OPEN YOUR EYES!! Have you seen Matrix? <br />it is said that there will be 2 ways, One Is the total destruction of humanity, on the contrary the other is THE REAL NEW AGE, the golden age the Age of aquarious. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes... the matrix WAS a movie, lets not forget...  :roll:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />You have to know that bible is a coded book written by some prophets of our Age. Don't take everything for REALITY. When bible say, the Archangel fights against the dragon does it mean it is a REAL dragon? when bible say Adam and Eve ate the apple so that's why today the humanity fall into sins . does it mean it really happened? I don't think so.. So yes angels are HUMAN BEING in no way they are  these fantastic creatures described in children book and cartoons. You have to make a difference between REAL and what I called "pictures"  and " symbols " used to explain a  reality.
    ]you can see the 2 different symbols on the mascot heads. One is like the ark of this is it (M) the other is a triangle (new world order). 2 ways, 2 destiny
  • on 1325262289:
    <br /><br />You have to know that bible is a coded book written by some prophets of our Age. Don't take everything for REALITY. When bible say, the Archangel fights against the dragon does it mean it is a REAL dragon? when bible say Adam and Eve ate the apple so that's why today the humanity fall into sins . does it mean it really happened? I don't think so.. So yes angels are HUMAN BEING in no way they are  these fantastic creatures described in children book and cartoons. You have to make a difference between REAL and what I called "pictures"  and " symbols " used to explain a  reality. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />exactly. you need to make a difference between reality and um....... a movie!<br /><br />by the way. yes i believe there really was an apple. it wasnt the eating of apple that spread imperfection and suffering to all mankind. not eating the fruit was a test for adam and eve to obey god and trust in him. they ate the fruit from the forbidden tree, which showed they wanted to be free and independant from god. therefore god took away perfection and immortality.<br /><br />as for dragon. i dont believe literal dragon. it was a vision of course. it was a descriptive symbolic vision.<br /><br />however your comment here<br /><br />
    So yes angels are HUMAN BEING in no way they are  these fantastic creatures described in children book and cartoons. You have to make a difference between REAL and what I called "pictures"  and " symbols " used to explain a  reality.
    <br /><br /><br />is still very much unfounded. of course its ok to claim that angels are humans, as long as you can substantiate this by scripture, proof or evidence. otherwise its just a falicy<br /><br /><br />sorry. <br /><br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I have never met an angel and, while I appreciate believers referencing the bible as proof that angels are not merely humans at a higher vibration, I cannot accept the bible as evidence of anything.  Until I have an experience of or see clear incontrovertible evidence of something, that something is merely theoretical.<br /><br />Interesting that the date 1948, the year Israel gained independence as a Jewish state, appears in that commercial and that the logo for the 2012 can be rearranged to read ZION.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think we should agree to peacefully, respectfully co-exist here, with our love for Michael in common.<br /><br />Let's all continue to put out the information that we think is important, with less effort put trying to throw water on views that conflict with our own. There is clearly undeniable evidence for both (or more) sides, in identifying MJ's role on earth. Each thinks the other side is somehow not understanding, blind, seeing things that aren't there.  The ONLY thing that will impress me or change my thinking, is strong clear evidence, that is backed up by several other points, just as TS often tells us.  It is a complete and utter waste of time trying to intimidate or belittle others to silence them. <br /><br />There's room for us all, here! respect/
  • you are right MJonmind.... i got heated up. i apologise and respect that you have an opinion mimi...<br />its just too hot here in australia right now. im irritable and up for a fight - lol ask my hubby. he cleared out of the house...<br /><br />38 degrees here or 104 fahrenheit for the next 4 days!!  .... and i dont do 'hot' very well...<br /><br /><br />sorry mimi -  /white flag/<br /><br />i still stick to all my opinions - but apologise for not allowing you to have yours even though i dont agree.<br /><br /><br /> <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And you're all right Australian MJ BeLIEver!<br /><br /><br />Wow, 38!  I'd be a puddle on the floor. Hope you have air conditioning!<br /><br /><br />_ _ _ _ _ <br /><br /><br />Again, I absolutely love that we are such a diverse group here, coming from so many backgrounds, beliefs, personalities and countries.  I'm always bragging about that to the people I know.  I sure hope no one leaves because they don't like certain views, topics, or don't feel free to speak. typing/ <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Those two 3D animated characters have different attributes, simply so you can tell them easily apart.<br /><br />Thriller was an ode to the old Horror movies, which Michael adored so much. Otherwise, why would he dress up as Nosferatu, and show up at a convention? Then watch others perform Thriller, and actually enjoy it? It's all online, there's nothing about end of days there. Though, the Jehovah Witnesses didn't like it at the time.<br /><br />Michael's a man, one who wished to rival P.T. Barnum perhaps, but one who felt at home with other creative people. He was a nerd at heart, to be honest!<br />He helped to make intellectuals and nerds cool, in this day and age.<br /><br />Now that's pretty great. /bravo/
  • Comment deleted by the Illuminati<br /><br />Loljk. Time to get serious. The London 2012 Olympics might be a big day for the Illuminists. Well, first of all, I agree with :<br /><br />
    <br />susie58777 : once i saw this thread, talking about the london olympics and the "New World Order", i thought i should take a look at the illuminati card game, and yes indeed, i found this: <br />http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eD8kG-YnaT4/TYGLpU0sEEI/AAAAAAAACAc/EfroZyfgv-Q/s1600/Illuminati-Card-Japan-earthquake-Combined+Disaster-2011.png
    <br /><br />The Steve Jackson Illuminati game predicted lots of disasters even before they happened. [I know you probably know all this, but anyway.] Rik Clay made a detailed analysis of what might happen in the London 2012 Olympics. Sadly, a day after the interview was published by Red Ice Creations, Rik Clay died. Some say he was murdered. It still remains a mystery. I will put up the links to the 11-or-so-part interview with Rik Clay if anyone is interested. <br />There are a lot of theories out there, which makes it difficult to choose which one to believe. Many people do believe that there will be a massive fake spiritual awakening at some point in the later half of 2012. And then the Project Blue Beam theory comes up. But that is another entirely different story, so I won't go off topic here. Maybe i'll make another post on it. <br />As for the alien theories, it does seem to tie up. Rik Clay talks about how the Olympics in 1984 showcased a fake alien landing on the scene. Looking back on it, one cannot help but wonder why in the hell would someone plan a fake alien landing at the OLYMPICS. Again, I don't know if it has got anything to do with George Orwell's "1984". Haven't read it yet. <br />Anyway, do tell me if anyone's interested in the Rik Clay interview. Lots of eye-opening information.
  • Cant wait for the Olympics...I wonder what interesting things will happen there...love the avatar pic @ I am listening<br /><br />PS since this thread has to do with sport I just wanna say...Go Rafa :)
  • on 1327758126:
    <br />Cant wait for the Olympics...I wonder what interesting things will happen there...love the avatar pic @ I am listening<br />
    <br /><br />Same here. Thanks for that, Illusion! ^__^
  • I just watched the Rik Clay vid and it was very interesting!  At 52:33 he mentions water and the symbolism behind that and also at 1:01 he says that Lion is the guardian of knowledge (and there's a sphere under its paw....like the orb Lightman is holding)  I can't help but relate these and other things that were mentioned in the vid to what MJ is trying to get us to see.  It's worth a watch even if you don't agree with some things.<br /><br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    One has to wonder why they did this, indeed...<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    mjelvisolymp2010greates.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1327963038:
    <br />mjelvisolymp2010greates.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />1.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It has nothing to do with the topic,.. but is that it is in many places and where you look suspicious//
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1325266373:
    <br />  OMG! /bravo/ /bravo/! L.O.V.E IT ! couldn't say it better!!  Love you ! bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you.  That means so much to me.  :)
    on 1327981240:
    <br />
    on 1325266373:
    <br />  OMG! /bravo/ /bravo/! L.O.V.E IT ! couldn't say it better!!  Love you ! bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you.  That means so much to me.  :)<br />
    <br /><br />you welcome :) love you!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    />