LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thank likemike  for publishing this link of Rik Clay, after his death, his blog disappeared
  • @likemike.... awesome, I am confused!<br /><br />Confused_Smiley_3_.jpg
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ... read that whole link that I posted by Rik Clay.  :omg:<br /><br />Then read this article: Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert | Mail Online<br /><br />Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert<br /><br />    UFO expert Nick Pope says massive summer events like the Olympics would be a prime time for an alien encounter<br />    Ministry of Defence 'has planned for the worst outcomes - attack and invasion'<br />    'We should be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable'<br /><br />By Eddie Wrenn<br /><br />PUBLISHED: 13:11 GMT, 7 June 2012 | UPDATED: 15:13 GMT, 7 June 2012<br /><br />    Comments (110)<br />    Share<br /><br /><br />One of the UK's top UFO experts has given his views on the likelihood of aliens suddenly appearing in our skies - and how the international community would respond.<br /><br />Nick Pope, who has more than two decades under his belt at the Ministry of Defence, said mass summer events - like the Olympic Games in London - would be a prime time for crafts from otherworlds to present themselves to mankind.<br /><br />He warned: 'With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.''<br /><br />Pope's duties at the MoD included investigating reports of UFOs between 1991 and 1994, and says he began his research as a sceptic, before becoming convinced that the sightings raised important defence for national security and air safety issues.<br />Eyes to the skies: Nick Pope in front of the Jodrell Bank Observatory - home for several years to Britain's part of the SETI Project - Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence<br /><br />Eyes to the skies: Nick Pope in front of the Jodrell Bank Observatory - home for several years to Britain's part of the SETI Project - Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence<br /><br />He was particularly interested in cases where the witnesses were pilots, or where UFOs were tracked on radar, and said there were other believers among his former colleagues.<br /><br />He said: 'It has been a widely held belief in Ministry of Defence circles that "aliens" have been able to detect us for decades via TV and radio broadcasts.<br /><br />'What once seemed like science fiction is steadily being realised by central governing bodies as distinctly real.<br /><br />'If aliens have studied our psychology, they may choose to appear in our skies on a significant date – the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games is one date being widely circulated by conspiracy groups.<br /><br />'The atomic bombs detonated in the 1940s, and the rocket technology since developed would unquestionably have alerted nearby alien civilisations to our existence.<br /><br />'On their arrival it is difficult to say what they would do: explore, help or destroy. Our resources make us quite a special threat.'<br />A Tornado F3 flies past a Rapier missile set-up: These kind of defences could be used against an extra-terrestrial threat - although sure the Others would have better technology than us<br /><br />A Tornado F3 flies past a Rapier missile set-up: These kind of defences could be used against an extra-terrestrial threat - although sure the Others would have better technology than us<br /><br />A Eurofighter Typhoon F2 takes off at the Farnborough Airshow - another potential fighter in the war for intergalactic survival<br /><br />A Eurofighter Typhoon F2 takes off at the Farnborough Airshow - another potential fighter in the war for intergalactic survival<br /><br />Hopefully, if aliens do come and introduce themselves to us, they come in a spirit of warmth, friendship and shared learning - but Pope said the government was also prepared for the worst scenarios.<br /><br /> <br />More...<br /><br />    Transit of Venus: NASA's solar observatory releases montage of their favourite images from yesterday's rare event<br />    Watch the moment fisherman discovers a mythical 13 foot giant squid... which is then devoured by a shark<br /><br />He said: 'The government must - and has planned - for the worst-case scenario: alien attack and alien invasion.<br /><br />'Space shuttles, lasers and directed-energy weapons are all committed via the Alien Invasion War Plan to defence against any alien ships in orbit.<br /><br />'If UFOs came into our atmosphere, RAF jets such as the Eurofighter Typhoons, and missiles such as the Rapiers guarding the Olympic Games would be well equipped to enter the fray.<br /><br />'And if the aliens landed, in an unprecedented move, I am in doubt that the entire Army would be join the fight.<br /><br />'The TA and the Reserves would be called out and conscription potentially introduced. '<br />Hopefully we may never have to report on anything like this... A UFO takes on Los Angeles in this mock-up<br /><br />Hopefully we may never have to report on anything like this... A UFO takes on Los Angeles in this mock-up<br /><br />Speaking about the cultural impact of aliens since the first widely-reported cases in the 1940s, he said: 'It is interesting to note that we are all in some ways equipped to deal with alien invasion - games such as Resistance: Burning Skies on PlayStation Vita help acclimatise people to the reality of extraterrestrial life - and in particular that they might be hostile.<br /><br />'It is a widely held belief that classified information about weapons and tactics useful in combatting alien occupation are embedded into such gameplay.<br /><br />'The primary flaw is our lack of knowledge - we are limited in the extent of what we know about the alien species.'<br /><br />Pope's role in the government was once described as 'working on the the X-Files of the UK', and he has since published Sunday Times top ten non-fiction bestsellers, such as Open Skies, Closed Minds.<br /><br />His final role at the MoD, held until 2006, was Directorate of Defence Security, and since leaving he has given lectures and TV interviews about his views on the existence of UFOs.<br />Resistance: Burning Skies is an example of an alien invasion - with the invaders taking on New York in this scene<br /><br />Resistance: Burning Skies is an example of an alien invasion - with the invaders taking on New York in this scene<br /><br />He added: 'Aliens may possess weapons or advanced technology we’ve no idea of. Aliens may have invisibility, a death ray, teleportation, force fields and other things we can't even guess at.<br /><br />'Beyond this, unity is key, but as history dictates, this is not so easy.<br /><br />'The logical course is to unite the world against the alien threat, combining our military strength and fighting under the United Nations. But some countries might not fight.<br /><br />'We saw this type of treachery and cowardice in the Second World War. Though some brave people joined the Resistance, much of France accepted Nazi occupation.<br /><br />'The final and perhaps biggest flaw is preparation. With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.'<br /><br />Read more: Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert | Mail Online<br />
  • @likemike.... I appreciate your post, good job but I don't believe in UFO's, IDK what to think about it  :icon_e_geek:
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    I don't believe in UFOs either! They are planning a fake alien invasion at the Olympics to scare people into a New World Order.<br /><br />here's something else. Are the 2012 Olympics part of a plot to take over the world? | Sport | The Guardian<br /><br />I think this is why Michael faked his death and was trying to warn us about all along!!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1339198907:
    <br />I don't believe in UFOs either! They are planning a fake alien invasion at the Olympics to scare people into a New World Order.<br /><br />here's something else. Are the 2012 Olympics part of a plot to take over the world? | Sport | The Guardian<br /><br />I think this is why Michael faked his death and was trying to warn us about all along!!<br />
    <br /><br />That may be.  However, The Guardian's article on the fake alien invasion gives a great deal of exposure to a 'fringe' idea doesn't it?  Almost like someone planted the article to expose the truth while making it seem like they are deriding the idea.  After all, if it's in print today and it DOES come to pass, people will already be aware of the hoax and not fall for it.
  • on 1339198907:
    <br />I don't believe in UFOs either! They are planning a fake alien invasion at the Olympics to scare people into a New World Order.<br /><br />here's something else. Are the 2012 Olympics part of a plot to take over the world? | Sport | The Guardian<br /><br />I think this is why Michael faked his death and was trying to warn us about all along!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing, this is a very intriguing story I do believe London 2012 logo is a swastika which doesn't mean is only a nazi decoy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika,  <br />I don't know if that aliens invasion will take place on the Olympic Stadium or not and I am not sure that Michael was referring to it when he said "we have 4 years to make it right", I don't know if a single world government and economy would be a good idea but what I am pretty sure the idea of having a single religion would stop many wars between countries at least in the Middle Eastern countries.<br />See the different position of the nazi and hindu swastika, I think the Olympic logo resembles to the nazi one:<br /><br />swastika.gif<br /><br />goverment-building-totally-looks-like-swastika.jpg?w=400<br /><br />Crap-Logo.jpg
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Ok.... im sure you all have heard that by now but..... Weird to me that its the city where the<br />TII concerts were going down and calling it the greatest show on earth. Its the biggest INTERNATIONAL event in the world easily. MJ is the biggest public figure internationally<br />than anyone by far. Do you all think that the BAM is coming then???? Ohhhh and by the way. The Olympics start in July and if im not mistaken at the press conference announcing the concerts MJ said SEE YOU IN JULY. I find it hard to believe these 3 "coincidences" so I think<br />the Olympics may be the BAM. Let me know what u all think. Thanks!!!
    Not to mention it would get his nessage across the millions probly billions all over the world who<br />are watching it. I just think its GRANDE like MJ and the perfect platform. Be sure to leave feedback if you know more about this ot just post your opinions.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Just my personal opinion, and what do I know, but I don't think he'll hijack another event to bam - I think he'll create one all for himself!
    True... but imagine the ratings and the attentiin London will get.....<br />Could have been setup the whole time.<br />Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh..... MJplease bam already im dyyyyying hajahah wr all are here.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL, now I'm having these strange images in my head, of this unknown 'athlete' appearing at every race/game/event .... and winning!!!<br /><br />Seriously though, speaking from England, they're having enough trouble getting organised for the athletes and spectators without throwing a dead MJ into the mix!<br /><br />I have no doubt he will find a way to get all the ratings and attention he wants, when the time comes - like I said he doesn't need someone else's audience!<br /><br />No matter how much we want him back we just have to be patient and keep watchin'!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    anybody planning to attend any of the events? if so which.. :p
  • on 1339482028:
    <br />anybody planning to attend any of the events? if so which.. :p<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I live in UK and during Olympics I think London is not a safe place to be, I think it is a perfect time for another terriorist attack JMO so wouldnt wish to go.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1339475659:
    <br />Ok.... im sure you all have heard that by now but..... Weird to me that its the city where the<br />TII concerts were going down and calling it the greatest show on earth. Its the biggest INTERNATIONAL event in the world easily. MJ is the biggest public figure internationally<br />than anyone by far. Do you all think that the BAM is coming then???? Ohhhh and by the way. The Olympics start in July and if im not mistaken at the press conference announcing the concerts MJ said SEE YOU IN JULY. I find it hard to believe these 3 "coincidences" so I think<br />the Olympics may be the BAM. Let me know what u all think. Thanks!!!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]I think MJ has set us up to expect him to BAM in July, but remember, he said HE would see US in July, not that we would see him. He did see us all at his memorial, AND as we began to band together, online, by July 2009. Front said Back never left and TS said HE's been here; since the beginnings of the Hoax investigation, observing us, while we were not aware of HIM here. Ok, I could be stretching to make it fit, but it doesn't NOT work.  :icon_geek: :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />A Bam now would steal thunder from the Pepsi & Bad25 promotion in September. I think everyone is going [size=18pt]NUTS[/size], seeing a dead guy striking a pose ALIVE on a billion Pepsi cans between now and September! :affraid: It will pinch their brains every time they tip one up, just at the back of their minds, wondering WHAT THE HECK IT MEANS, especially all the unbelieving fans. Even THEY have to notice he is NEWLY selling Pepsi, 3 years gone, yet...not quite DEAD... WHAT the heck?? :confused: :errrr: :-[ (Yeah, the anniversary album will kinda throw them off, but their brains will already have been seeded with thoughts that he's lurking somewhere! :bowdown: :bowdown: Genius! ) <br /><br />I agree with Curls. I still think MJ likes to STUN and surprise folk, WHOLE CHEESE  ;D and not be just another ring at the already multi-ring circus. I wouldn't put it past him to seat himself in the crowd, as a spectator, though! :affraid: I'll be lookin for a redhead rooting at the games, this time. :D<br /><br />I also think being thought of as predictable is like a red flag to a bull with him.  :thjajaja121: Not that the LIVING DEAD won't upstage the Olympics, but I think HE won't deliberately upstage the WORLD Games, just out of respect. :beerchug: I have thought he may sprint out with the torch :suspect:  :icon_e_biggrin:, but, that's not him, really, either, is it. His BAM! will come with fireworks and possibly a crack in the planet, ALL its own. 8)<br /><br />Then again, We ARE The World...  :icon_eek: Maybe this IS it. :woohoo2:[/size]
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1339491232:
    <br />
    on 1339475659:
    <br />Ok.... im sure you all have heard that by now but..... Weird to me that its the city where the<br />TII concerts were going down and calling it the greatest show on earth. Its the biggest INTERNATIONAL event in the world easily. MJ is the biggest public figure internationally<br />than anyone by far. Do you all think that the BAM is coming then???? Ohhhh and by the way. The Olympics start in July and if im not mistaken at the press conference announcing the concerts MJ said SEE YOU IN JULY. I find it hard to believe these 3 "coincidences" so I think<br />the Olympics may be the BAM. Let me know what u all think. Thanks!!!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]I think MJ has set us up to expect him to BAM in July, but remember, he said HE would see US in July, not that we would see him. He did see us all at his memorial, AND as we began to band together, online, by July 2009. Front said Back never left and TS said HE's been here; since the beginnings of the Hoax investigation, observing us, while we were not aware of HIM here. Ok, I could be stretching to make it fit, but it doesn't NOT work.  :icon_geek: :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />A Bam now would steal thunder from the Pepsi & Bad25 promotion in September. I think everyone is going [size=18pt]NUTS[/size], seeing a dead guy striking a pose ALIVE on a billion Pepsi cans between now and September! :affraid: It will pinch their brains every time they tip one up, just at the back of their minds, wondering WHAT THE HECK IT MEANS, especially all the unbelieving fans. Even THEY have to notice he is NEWLY selling Pepsi, 3 years gone, yet...not quite DEAD... WHAT the heck?? :confused: :errrr: :-[ (Yeah, the anniversary album will kinda throw them off, but their brains will already have been seeded with thoughts that he's lurking somewhere! :bowdown: :bowdown: Genius! ) <br /><br />I agree with Curls. I still think MJ likes to STUN and surprise folk, WHOLE CHEESE  ;D and not be just another ring at the already multi-ring circus. I wouldn't put it past him to seat himself in the crowd, as a spectator, though! :affraid: I'll be lookin for a redhead rooting at the games, this time. :D<br /><br />I also think being thought of as predictable is like a red flag to a bull with him.  :thjajaja121: Not that the LIVING DEAD won't upstage the Olympics, but I think HE won't deliberately upstage the WORLD Games, just out of respect. :beerchug: I have thought he may sprint out with the torch :suspect:  :icon_e_biggrin:, but, that's not him, really, either, is it. His BAM! will come with fireworks and possibly a crack in the planet, ALL its own. 8)<br /><br />Then again, We ARE The World...  :icon_eek: Maybe this IS it. :woohoo2:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Why EXPECT?  why wouldn't he  upstage the world Games? this event is controled by the same person who destroyed him, who pulled him down and brought his life into a nightmare .... do you really think he would be respectable with them after all he had been through?  don't you think that he would get his revenge? don't you believe that appearing at  their own event exactly where they don't expect him to bam  would be the greatest demonstration of his power?  I think that this is  exactly what MJ wants, to out think them, to show them who is the master , the true manipulator who really rules and who would be the winner ? MJ doesn't care about them, remember the lyrics of threatened " i'm your worst nightmare it's me i'm everywhere in one blink i diseapear and then... i come back to haunt you"<br /> let's play the game :) 
  • Do you really think Michael would leave his children for 4 years ::just:: to make a surprise comeback??  I don't think so.  It's way more complicated than that.  I am very concerned about the Olympics as everything is "right" for a disaster to happen....the Perfect Storm, if you will.  I have wondered if 9-1-1 and the possible disaster at the Olympics are connected.  NYC is our financial capital....London the main financial district.  It's all about the money.  If, if, if, if, if Michael were to "bam".....it would be to thwart something disastrous.  He had a lot of inside info knowing so many people in high places.....he could have known about an impending planned disaster.  Scary stuff..... but I think we need to not be like "oh boy...oh boy....Michael's coming back" and listen to what he was/is trying to tell us. 
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1339509813:
    <br />Do you really think Michael would leave his children for 4 years ::just:: to make a surprise comeback??  I don't think so.  It's way more complicated than that.  I am very concerned about the Olympics as everything is "right" for a disaster to happen....the Perfect Storm, if you will.  I have wondered if 9-1-1 and the possible disaster at the Olympics are connected.  NYC is our financial capital....London the main financial district.  It's all about the money.  If, if, if, if, if Michael were to "bam".....it would be to thwart something disastrous.  He had a lot of inside info knowing so many people in high places.....he could have known about an impending planned disaster.  Scary stuff..... but I think we need to not be like "oh boy...oh boy....Michael's coming back" and listen to what he was/is trying to tell us. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />he never left his children, and they know where he is . he didn't have choice, it was not a decision for him, it is a part of his fate ..
  • on 1339491232:
    <br />[size=14pt]I think MJ has set us up to expect him to BAM in July, but remember, he said HE would see US in July, not that we would see him. He did see us all at his memorial, AND as we began to band together, online, by July 2009.
    <br /><br />this is how i also see this statement. i dont think "see you in july" has anything to do with bam in july 2012. of course i'd happy to be wrong... in fact extatic!<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    There are so many clues and connections linking Michael and his death hoax to the movie "V for Vendetta". Yet, from what I've seen online, in general .... there are still believers who have no idea about these connections.<br /><br />-There are a lot of "5th of November dates, references in Michael's hoax, just like in the movie.<br />-V for Vendetta movie action happens in London. ----> MJ's O2 Arena announcement , London 2009<br />-V fights for Freedom ---- > This is it : The Greatest demonstration for Freedom...."<br />-V fights against government corruption and greedy people ---- > so does Michael<br />-In V for Vendetta there is a "terrorist" attack/explosion happening in London ---- > it is believed this will happen this year during the London Olympic Games<br />-Michael says "see you in July" --- > Could it be July 2012 - London Olympics?<br /><br />-In This is It Michael says: "we've got 4 years to make this right or else it's irreversible"<br />^^ This is an ambiguous clue:<br />1 could be that he wants to save London from the terrorist attack expected to happen this year during the Olympic games in London<br />2 could be that Michael refers to the End of the World Mayan prediction - DEC 21st 2012<br />3 or maybe it is both!??<br /><br />So in my opinion, there are WAAAY too many connections to LONDON for us to ignore them! Michael clearly wanted us to understand something here. Maybe this is how he intends to save the Planet : by preventing a disastrous attack planned for the London Olympics.<br /><br />There were signs years before the 9/11 happened. Yet nobody did anything about it! people just watched helplessly the ordeal happening before their eyes!<br />Similarly , there have been many signs and warnings that something horrible is expected to happen this year in London. <br /><br />Maybe Michael wants to do something about it this time!!! Because people seem to ignore the signs every time!! What would make everyone stop from their ignorant lives and LISTEN to the savior message? What?? What else than a shocking event like Michael coming back from the dead, making a public announcement exposing all his reasons for faking his death, but also the criminal intentions of the TPTB during the London games... <br /><br />In case these rumors about the tragedy about to happen, are true, then probably only Michael's BAM would help prevent such a dreadful thing from happening! maybe then people would listen and would stop going like sheep in great numbers to be sacrificed in London! maybe the creeps who supposedly planned this, will be exposed or they would cancel their plan!! i don't know... I'm just trying to understand why we were being given SO MANY clues to V for Vendetta and London!<br /><br />OR Maybe nothing will happen in London! Maybe the BAM is planned for December 2012 or January 2013. But what if it will be in July 2012 !!?? <br />A lot of Maybe-s and What IF-s !!<br /><br /><br />mjelvisoly.jpg
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1339482028:
    <br /><br />I always loved to watch athletics.<br />I'm not wasting any second this time though. Gonna boycott even TV. <br />The games have a very bad taste this year.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    During security drills earlier this year they managed to get bombs past several security check points for what will be the largest public area - the opening of the games.  It was on the news.  You couldn't pay me to be there!
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    on 1339486744:
    <br />
    on 1339482028:
    <br /><br /><br />I live in UK and during Olympics I think London is not a safe place to be, I think it is a perfect time for another terriorist attack JMO so wouldnt wish to go.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />I feel the same. Hope I don't have any reason to travel to London next month.
  • on 1339482028:
    <br /><br />my brother in law is competing. he competer in beijing 08. didnt medal. he is competing in judo gain this year. under 90 kg division.<br /><br />he is my husbands half brother. (my father in law re married) my husbands half brother is named mark. He is half indonesian and half aussie.<br /><br />here is his profile: London 2012 - Mark Anthony<br />
  • although i am proud of him making it to the olympics for the second time, the main thing i am concerned about is his safety. i dont feel london will be a safe place and i have raised this with him. he apparently has drills and terrorist attack training when he checks into the olympic village.<br /><br />i have raised my concerns with the family, but what would i know... i am the one after all who believes in conspiracy theories....<br /><br /> :screaming-7365:<br /><br />i must say i am worried about him and pray he will be ok.