LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1341868379:
    <br />
    on 1341860905:
    <br />May be it's the greatest disaster on earth :-\ :-\<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]why disaster?[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Al-Qaeda terror suspect caught at Olympic Park - Telegraph<br /><br />[size=10pt]
    Al-Qaeda terror suspect caught at Olympic Park<br />A suspected terrorist who MI5 believe is a would-be suicide bomber was found repeatedly near the Olympic Games venue.<br /><br />The alleged al-Qaeda militant was caught crossing through the Olympic Park five times, breaking a ban imposed by the Home Secretary, The Sunday Telegraph has learned.<br />The 24 year-old has previously tried to get to Afghanistan, allegedly for terrorist training, and is suspected of fighting for the Somali Islamist group al Shabaab, which has been responsible for thousands of deaths, including those of Western aid workers. He is accused of trying to recruit other Britons to its cause.<br />A Home Office lawyer warned after his discovery in the Olympic area that the man - known as CF - wanted to “re-engage in terrorism-related activities, either in the UK or Somalia” and is “determined to continue to adhere to his Islamist extremist agenda”.<br />His detention is the most serious security alert yet to hit the Olympic Park.<br />It is disclosed today after a week which saw 14 terror-related arrests across Britain, including a white Muslim convert detained over an alleged plan to carry out a major terrorist attack.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341870905:
    <br />omg! that's my birthday!!  :affraid:
  • Why are there two London Olimpics threads?<br />I believe Al Qaeda want to protest due to Osama Bin Laden' murder.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1341872069:
    <br />
    on 1341870905:
    <br />omg! that's my birthday!!  :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh! It's just a theory right? Yes of course nothing will happen now, too many people know and you'll have a nice birthday.  :bowdown:
    on 1341873043:
    <br />
    on 1341872069:
    <br />
    on 1341870905:
    <br />omg! that's my birthday!!  :affraid:<br />
    <br /> <br />Oh! It's just a theory right? Yes of course nothing will happen now, too many people know and you'll have a nice birthday.  :bowdown:<br />
    <br /><br />:icon_lol:
    on 1341872943:
    <br />Why are there two London Olimpics threads?<br />I believe Al Qaeda want to protest due to Osama Bin Laden' murder.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I think that this thread LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS should be used for the "conspiracy theories".
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    @Sarahli - I'm glad you posted this article. I hope others will become aware of what's happening. IMO - this is the strongest theory out there which makes the most sense. I believe this is what Michael was warning us about.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1341870905:
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Sarahli interesting blog
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And there is this building with it's occultic numbers just unveiled in time for the olympics. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    I was  reading up on Sandra Barr's website about the O2 arena being built on top of an old gas works site that is toxic.  Apparently there is contamination that goes down 14 metres underground.<br />Sandra Barr: Toxic O2 Dome<br />There is a lot of concerning information contained in this page. Well worth reading considering the gymnastics will be taking place in this O2 arena. <br /><br />Now...the contract to clean this contaminated site pre construction of the arena was awarded to BAM Nuttall<br />AEG owns this venue.<br />It is expected to be demolished in 2018...a very expensive exercise...thinking twin towers here.<br /><br />A picture of the company's signage...NTVandalism.jpg<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1342279079:
    <br />I was  reading up on Sandra Barr's website about the O2 arena being built on top of an old gas works site that is toxic.  Apparently there is contamination that goes down 14 metres underground.<br />Sandra Barr: Toxic O2 Dome<br />There is a lot of concerning information contained in this page. Well worth reading considering the gymnastics will be taking place in this O2 arena. <br /><br />Now...the contract to clean this contaminated site pre construction of the arena was awarded to BAM Nuttall<br />AEG owns this venue.<br />It is expected to be demolished in 2018...a very expensive exercise...thinking twin towers here.<br /><br />A picture of the company's signage...NTVandalism.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />This puts a different spin on everything now, doesn't it???  :WTF:<br /><br />So this is the BAM???  A toxic cleanup company?  Or are we talking symbology here?
    I don't know what it is I'm looking at here Gwynned.....but a few coincidences for sure......<br />1] MJ announcing the TII tour at the O2 arena...all that strangeness that sent our radars going off for the first time<br />2] AEG owns this venue<br />3] We got 4 years to get it right or it's irreversible from TII......4 years inclusive reckoning '09.....10.....11.....12<br />4] company contracted to clean toxic site that did a bodgied up half-assed job named Bam Nuttall.<br /><br />Remember way back at the beginning of the hoax it was discussed that there may have been terrorist threats at MJ's concerts and that is why he had to hoax his death. I don't believe that to be the case as this hoax has been planned for far too long. But what if that was suggested to make us think along these lines with the O2 being a venue for the olympics gymnastics. <br />I guess the question arises...is AEG good guys helping MJ or bad guys that were set up and are being exposed? <br /><br />If this was an actual scene that is played out......that exploding toxic gas filled area will really go bam.<br />I should really go and get some sleep. I am becoming too pessimistic in my tiredness.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    RK<br />
    If this was an actual scene that is played out......that exploding toxic gas filled area will really go [size=14pt]bam.[/size]
    <br />Yep, and that BAM sign really caught my attention too, along with the Anschutz connection!  Looking at Wiki on O2, it says nothing about contamination there.<br /><br />And it being so exactly 4 years from MJ's announcement--so many possible links to 'An Event'. :icon_pale:<br />Front and TS's silence is so hard right now. But Paris/MJ said we need to continue digging on our own.<br />This Sandra Barr seems to have a lot of heavy research invested--very interesting.<br /><br />
    On August 4 there is only one event at the Dome, the ladies trampoline, the Dome is the one and only feminine symbol in the this area, the large phallic towers of Canary Wharf surround it, and they chose to build this very feminine womb shaped building on a toxic dump! Destruction of this site would represent the death of the last vestige of the sacred feminine, and the power and war energy associated with all the male phallic symbols would reign supreme. The Dome is situated close to the Greenwich Observatory, and it lies on the Prime Zero Meridian, time literally begins on that spot, paradoxidly destroying the Dome would end time, and they are keen that this age ends, and their designed "New Age" and "New World Order" begins.  Sandra Barr: False Flag, 4 August 2012, London Olympics
    <br /><br />So the O2 is the female womb or could be the vagina, and I wonder if the Shard (video above) is the male penis. Hmm...<br />Just like the Vatican.<br /><br />vatican-2.jpg
    I have expressed my opinion on the Olympics 2012 on this thread - 2012 LONDON Olympics..... Being Called "Greatest Show On Earth"<br /><br />Maybe one moderator will join the threads... this is an interesting subject... and I think it's best to keep all the info together in just one place!<br /><br /><br />Here are another 2 threads on the same subject, please unite them all :bowdown:<br /><br />Olympic stadium ... and the 2012 games ... Accidental coincidences ...?<br /><br />SURVIVAL from Muse - Official song for 2012 Olympic games
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    O2 Arena, used to be the Millenium Dome, in England just referred to as The Dome;      ....Dome Project?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1342291088:
    <br />I have expressed my opinion on the Olympics 2012 on this thread - 2012 LONDON Olympics..... Being Called "Greatest Show On Earth"<br /><br />Maybe one moderator will join the threads... this is an interesting subject... and I think it's best to keep all the info together in just one place!<br /><br /><br />Here are another 2 threads on the same subject, please unite them all :bowdown:<br /><br />Olympic stadium ... and the 2012 games ... Accidental coincidences ...?<br /><br />SURVIVAL from Muse - Official song for 2012 Olympic games<br />
    <br /><br />I moved the Olympic stadium thread started by Mac5k to this thread but it's now on page 3, according to post dates.<br />LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS<br /><br />The Mac5k thread on the Muse Olympic song is now on page 5.  LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS<br /><br />And your first link didn't work.
    Olympic security :icon_eek:<br /><br />1.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />2.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />4.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />6.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />7.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />8.jpg
    on 1342292714:
    <br />
    on 1342291088:
    <br />I have expressed my opinion on the Olympics 2012 on this thread - 2012 LONDON Olympics..... Being Called "Greatest Show On Earth"<br /><br />Maybe one moderator will join the threads... this is an interesting subject... and I think it's best to keep all the info together in just one place!<br /><br /><br />Here are another 2 threads on the same subject, please unite them all :bowdown:<br /><br />Olympic stadium ... and the 2012 games ... Accidental coincidences ...?<br /><br />SURVIVAL from Muse - Official song for 2012 Olympic games<br />
    <br /><br />I moved the Olympic stadium thread started by Mac5k to this thread but it's now on page 3, according to post dates.<br />LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS<br /><br />The Mac5k thread on the Muse Olympic song is now on page 5.  LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS<br /><br />And your first link didn't work.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your effort MJonMind.  :bearhug:<br />Strangely enough, my message from that 1 st link that you say didn't work is now reply #95 on page 3...
  • This thread is becoming more interesting by the day... real food for thought.... and to think within three weeks we will know if this is mere sensationalism and speculation, or instead actually witness a terrible tragedy...<br /><br />*prayers for my little althese brother in law*
    some connections here: The Wembley Stadium (nicknamed "Twin Tours"); 2012 Olympics & BAD25 ; King Arthur & The White Horse - symbolism ---> The Elephant Man- movie challenge, and David Lynch
    on 1342318550:
    <br />some connections here: The Wembley Stadium (nicknamed "Twin Tours"); 2012 Olympics & BAD25 ; King Arthur & The White Horse - symbolism ---> The Elephant Man- movie challenge, and David Lynch<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The Elephant Man- movie challenge, and David Lynch<br /><br />
    on 1342319655:
    <br />
    on 1342318550:
    <br />some connections here: The Wembley Stadium (nicknamed "Twin Tours"); 2012 Olympics & BAD25 ; King Arthur & The White Horse - symbolism ---> The Elephant Man- movie challenge, and David Lynch<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The Elephant Man- movie challenge, and David Lynch<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    I have a picture of myself on a white horse. More than one even. I think I might be connected to the hoax!<br /><br />I think it would be better to spend time researching Michael's life and work and not connect every molecule on earth to MJ. I am thinking about how these kinds of things can still be discussed somewhere on the site without it getting a main thing on the forum and in a way people will not get offended again. I seriously have lost interest in my own forum. No offense. It might be all very interesting but it's getting too much and I have to search for MJ related topics. I have received messages from people that want to sign up but have trouble finding actual topics that can explain the hoax and I can't blame them. <br /><br />There is no need for anyone to feel offended, because it's not meant that way, and I will come up with a solution that hopefully will please everyone but I would like to get this forum back to investigating the hoax and the reasons behind it. I will let you all know a.s.a.p.
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    I don't know what to think anymore but anyway I came across this and it's very odd. :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />http://www.disclose.tv/news/Olympics_Connection_Winehouse_burying_William_and_Kate_alive/85581
    on 1342388735:
    <br />I don't know what to think anymore but anyway I came across this and it's very odd. :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />http://www.disclose.tv/news/Olympics_Connection_Winehouse_burying_William_and_Kate_alive/85581<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />That's really macabre :errrr: