LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS

Comments

• YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    on 1343410342:
    <br />Here's an Olympic connection. Both the hoax and the Olympics are the World Games.<br />
    TRUTH
  • It's starting...let's see what happens, will there be fireworks tonight?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    It's probably only a rumor , but I wanted to share this with you guys...<br />I also asked Nadia, one of my Fb friend to translate the first article, you have the text and the links below the pics ....<br /><br />olympicmj0.jpg<br />olympisjs.jpg<br /><br />Log In | Facebook<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]SENSATION! IN WAITING OF M.J. This evening the king of pop is coming back!<br />Fans from all over the world are waiting to see again their idol[/size]<br /><br />Yesterday Nikolai Kazandjiev from Plovdiv (BG city) gave an interview for a BG site (kliuki.bg) and today the euphoria evolved to hysteria. The idol M.J. will open the Ol. Games in London - this eve at 23.00h. <br />At the big sport event are expected thousands of fans of the star, who expect M.J. to resurrect. According to the man from Plovdiv, M.J. is an associate of conspiracy theory, along with his family and the US government. <br />"This is a great illusion! Michael is alive! Tell me, who saw him dead?" - says Nikolai. Many times M.J. has been spoken of Hudini's trick , where he shows and disappears. <br />The pop icon has always been interested in the mystical and unexplainable. Even several times mentioned that everything is a game. "I like to hide!" - said Michael in "This is it" - a film about the unfulfilled concerts in London 2009. <br />Besides that that he will show this eve, M.J. will come into notice, which is a conception to master another, much more important political game. The guy from Plovdiv already counts the hours of his idol's return.<br /> "The great moment will surpise all" - explained Niki. We remind that the O. Games' slogan is „The Greatest Show On Earth” - a song from childhood years of M.J. while he was singing with his brothers of Jackson Five. Will the king of pop appear - we'll see!<br /><br /><br /><br />Ново двайсет! Пловдивчанин твърди, че Майкъл Джаксън ще открие Олимпиадата! /ПОТРЕСАВАЩИ СНИМКИ/<br /><br />СЕНЗАЦИЯ! Майкъл Джаксън се завръща на Олимпиадата!<br /><br />СЕНЗАЦИЯ! В ОЧАКВАНЕ НА МАЙКЪЛ ДЖАКСЪН! Тази вечер Кралят на Попа се завръща!
  • Quite possible Sim, this is London's third time, there is so much pointing to this city...3rd times a charm right? so excited.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    use_your_illusion<br />
    But don't you think something will happen, I mean it might not be a huge disaster but it might be something subtle. I mean in the logo there is zion, the mascots have one eye (all seeing eye) etc. there might be something in the opening ceremony that eludes to the NWO etc. <br /><br />Sometimes I think knowing these things and thinking for myself is much of a curse than it is a blessing. You see the people around you who are completely blind and you think to yourself (well at least I do) 'I wish I could go through life not knowing what I know' and 'flow through life like them' but then there is a side of you that wants to know and wants to think about the things going on around you, truth seeking I guess. But sometimes it's like you make yourself your own prison, I don't mean to sound down or negative, but I see and think about things like this everyday, not that I'm paranoid, but it's just what I see, you know?
    <br /><br />You know what? I sometimes feel the same too. But I still, I am so happy to be among those who see the world from a different perspective. Believe me, it's a gift. Thanks to Michael all the evil has been exposed.<br /><br />I've been watching BBC news for over 2 hours now. Suddenly a reporter was making a joke and mentioned the word " ....explode...". i wasn't really paying attention but in the studio the guy told the reporter:" Oh, you are very well informed.." and he started to laugh. Did someone  see that? That was really shocking!!! It was exactly 2 hours ago!
  • on 1343418606:
    <br />use_your_illusion<br />
    But don't you think something will happen, I mean it might not be a huge disaster but it might be something subtle. I mean in the logo there is zion, the mascots have one eye (all seeing eye) etc. there might be something in the opening ceremony that eludes to the NWO etc. <br /><br />Sometimes I think knowing these things and thinking for myself is much of a curse than it is a blessing. You see the people around you who are completely blind and you think to yourself (well at least I do) 'I wish I could go through life not knowing what I know' and 'flow through life like them' but then there is a side of you that wants to know and wants to think about the things going on around you, truth seeking I guess. But sometimes it's like you make yourself your own prison, I don't mean to sound down or negative, but I see and think about things like this everyday, not that I'm paranoid, but it's just what I see, you know?
    <br /><br />You know what? I sometimes feel the same too. But I still, I am so happy to be among those who see the world from a different perspective. Believe me, it's a gift. Thanks to Michael all the evil has been exposed.<br /><br />I've been watching BBC news for over 2 hours now. Suddenly a reporter was making a joke and mentioned the word " ....explode...". i wasn't really paying attention but in the studio the guy told the reporter:" Oh, you are very well informed.." and he started to laugh. Did someone  see that? That was really shocking!!! It was exactly 2 hours ago!<br />
    <br /><br />Your right it is  :icon_razz:<br />Nope, I'm watching Channel 9, I'm really anticipating what might happen.
  • :WTF: A lot of talk about Jerusalem and making it a better world of equality and freedom.
    on 1343418407:
    <br />Quite possible Sim, this is London's third time, there is so much pointing to this city...3rd times a charm right? so excited.<br />
    <br />Yes, there are a lot of clues pointing to London & England , even if we think only about all the "V for Vendetta" connections and it's enough to have a legitimate belief that ...maybe ... just maybe! he might BAM at the Olympics! IDK!<br /><br />Then there are also many clues pointing towards the Olympic Games!! <br /><br />So I think we should be all eyes and ears during these games....<br /><br />Maybe it won't be a BAM, but maybe we'll receive some clues !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The opening ceremony is beginning, and i can't see anything i am in my job :computer-losy-smiley:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Guys, any link for live streaming????
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I just saw a brief clip of someone dressed like Mj Billie Jean!
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    on 1343423202:
    <br />I just saw a brief clip of someone dressed like Mj Billie Jean!<br />
    <br /><br />yup :D 2 guys with the black coat and white arm band :D saw them 2 times
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343423202:
    <br /><br />Me too! 2 times.
    on 1343423481:
    <br />
    on 1343423202:
    <br /><br />Me too! 2 times.<br />
    <br /><br /> :elvis-1405: :michael_jackson-1135:  :LolLolLolLol:  <br /><br />I LOVE you guys!!!!!  :bearhug:
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]I just pray that everyone stays safe.  [/size]
  • Agggg I didn't see the guys in Billie J dress, all I saw was the stadium surrounded by pyramids, the big tree looks like the Neverland giving tree, the Beatles, Peter Pan, Charles Chaplin, piarrots (clowns), the plane bringing Beckham read "our moment to shine" as Michael said to the blong guitar player in TII and the most significant of the ceremony "the children" that's all I noticed up to now.<br />ps: I'll be back :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1343424752:
    <br />[size=12pt]I just pray that everyone stays safe.  [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />It's not gonna happen anything bad, all just hearsay.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343425577:
    <br />
    on 1343424752:
    <br /><br />It's not gonna happen anything bad, all just hearsay.<br />
    <br /><br />Let's pray you're right. I found the dance symbolizing the battle between life and death a little morbid with the heartbeat stopping. Not really seeing why that should be performed in an olympic ceremony.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

They are playing Stayin ALIVE!!!!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1343425993:
    <br />
    on 1343425577:
    <br />
    on 1343424752:
    <br /><br />Let's pray you're right. I found the dance symbolizing the battle between life and death a little morbid with the heartbeat stopping. Not really seeing why that should be performed in an olympic ceremony.<br />
    <br /><br />That was the only thing that really disturbed me.
    on 1343426253:
    <br />
    on 1343425993:
    <br />
    on 1343425577:
    <br />
    on 1343424752:
    <br /><br />Let's pray you're right. I found the dance symbolizing the battle between life and death a little morbid with the heartbeat stopping. Not really seeing why that should be performed in an olympic ceremony.<br />
    <br /><br />That was the only thing that really disturbed me.
    <br />YEP! I agree with all of the above ^^ There was pretty creepy masonic symbolism all the way! with "illumination", pyramids and triangles, checkered outfits, negative characters surrounding children,  fire symbolism all over the place... sometimes the whole decor seemed to look like HELL. A lot of chaotic movement and bad taste in the whole show... didn't like it at all.<br />Very imbalanced ceremony... at one point they showed off so many of their music artists and achievements that I had the impression it was MTV Music Awards ceremony and not the Olympics!<br /><br />@Souza: don't kill me, but I need to mention this, just for the laughs: the Queen was wearing a PINK dress!!  :thjajaja121: I was ROFL  :icon_lol:  when I saw her and that pink dummy (!?) being thrown off (parachuted) the helicopter right at the beginning! Was that some message? someone's trying to get rid off the Queen?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm not getting mad, I get annoyed. I have pink jeans, does that make me a clue? And if there is anyone they need to get rid of, it's the Queen's evil hubby.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• susie58777susie58777 Posts: 19
    Can someone please post the clips of the things that you saw, like the billie Jean outfit, etc.... I'm really lost,  :-\<br /><br />Anyways, back to the London Olympics, I really hope there would be some more Hoax clues, as you guys already mentioned some....<br />There loads of strange masonic symbolism, very blatant, because of this i have no doubt at all that something negative is going to happen, if nothing happens, then what was the point of the symbolism..<br /><br />Also some performances were really disturbing, i just hope that nothing tragic is going to happen, although my feelings dont agree....
    on 1343428870:
    <br />I'm not getting mad, I get annoyed. I have pink jeans, does that make me a clue? And if there is anyone they need to get rid of, it's the Queen's evil hubby.<br />
    :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I wear a lot of PInk myself too  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />I don't think the Queen wearing Pink was a clue, but I was so amused , especially with all the pink discussions we've had lately.<br /> But I do believe that the Jackson family wearing so much pink during Murray's trial, with Murray wearing pink ties twice, and his lawyers wearing pink shirts, both of them during that Murray documentary, yeah I think that's a clue. And Front also wrote that long message about wearing the PINK panther disguise before the trial started and then we saw that pink panther-toy in the courtroom. So... PINK is a a hoax-clue IMO.<br /><br />I won't be mentioning it, as I understand it can get annoying at one point. Sorry for that!  :icon_redface:<br /><br /><br />I agree with you on the Queen's hubby  :beerchug:
    Now they're playing "Come Together" from the Beatles.