TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1321002675:
    <br />Puzzle1.jpg<br /><br /><br />And now (drum roll) … we are at the final level—level number 7!  (7 represents completion).  Now it’s time to take everything that we have learned so far (in the previous levels, etc), and put the last few pieces of the puzzle into place.<br /><br />This is the final frontier for the hoax; the “when’s” and “why’s” have already been thoroughly established, especially through the numerology—and more than a year has gone by, without anyone even making a serious attempt to claim the $999 reward.  Therefore, the only frontier left is the “how’s” of the hoax, which is exactly what we have been going through in the levels; and this is the last of the levels, therefore we are now entering the conclusion of the final frontier—THIS IS IT!<br /><br />The previous levels were not a waste, because without them we would not be where we are now.  Much of the research has already been done, and some of the pieces have already come together (just like the picture above); but we still have a few major areas that need completed (just like the picture above).  As I have said already, the minor details on the “how’s” are not very important (and may never been fully understood); however, for more than one reason, the major aspects of the “how’s” should be resolved.<br /><br />For example, level 3 never really got resolved (who or what, if anything, went to UCLA in the ambulance?).  I am confident that this will be resolved, though, before the end of level 7.  Another major area, that keeps popping up unresolved, is the idea that the ambulance was at Carolwood and UCLA on some day other than 6-25-09; and closely related is the fairly common idea that two or more ambulances were used (supposedly different lettering, reflector, wrong shadows, etc).<br /><br />There are quite a few such theories floating around, and they all need to be thoroughly debunked for once and for all—so that we can see the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible, other than the very few things that required otherwise (such as the ambulance photo).  There would be no need whatsoever to be running ambulances and firetrucks around town, on one or more days before 6-25-09, like kids playing with their toys.  It would only create numerous opportunities to raise suspicions, at the least.  Also, to NOT have the ambulance at Carolwood and then UCLA on 6-25 would be another sure fire way to raise major suspicions.<br /><br />The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty getting a good picture through the window “on the fly”; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another.  But staging that photo in advance would not raise public suspicion, if it was done indoors.<br /><br />Also, some seem to think that the ambulance picture was generated from nothing, in good-old “Photoshop”; but the reality is, no matter how good you are at Photoshop, you don’t just start from nothing and end up with a high resolution photograph (like the ambulance photo).  Staging the ambulance photo gives you the basic picture(s) to work from; and then you can modify it with Photoshop (such as adding the car reflection, by taking a separate photo of the car, and then layering it in Photoshop with some transparency).<br /><br />So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  [size=12pt]There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009! [/size] I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.<br /><br />8-)<br /><br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br /><br />penguin/<br /><br />At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax.  I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.<br /><br />Last but not least, here is a real good statement from bec, which she posted in my recent thread about the timing of the 911 call (12:20 or 12:21?).  Keep this concept in mind, because it applies to far more than just the 911 call.  “One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It’s very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez’s testimony and statements, Murray’s statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21289.msg370203#msg370203}.<br /><br />
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Perhaps my post got lost with everyone posting at the same time. However I would like someone to read this and give their feed back. <br /><br />Do you think those in the helicopter and coroners van had to be in on it if it were truly Michael himself? Here's my question if those people are NOT in on it, if it were Michael then he would be taking a huge risk by just breathing, let alone if he had to cough or sneeze. So does that mean if Michael was in fact in both the helicopter and coroners van that all parties were involved?
  • <br />The guys in the helicopter that took the body to the coroner don't have to in on it at all, they could have been told that they needed to take a dummy with them and fly with an open door to make sure the predators (media) would stay distracted and that they would bring the real body with a van for safety reasons.<br /><br />I believe that is so TRUE. The whole flight was a distraction for the media. When have we ever seen anything of this nature take place for a famous death? Correct me if I am wrong on this one. But they have never "staged" a flight for anyone like this. Has anyone seen this happen before with a famous person?
  • hi all. i have been ill and therefore absent from forum for several days.<br /><br />@TS. thank you for level 7a.<br /><br />@ everyone. wow. just read 8 pages. so  many theories. so many fights. so many videos. so much debunking...  a lot has been written and i'm afraid i can not add anything insightful or of value to what has already been said. in addition to this, i am not decided on a few things personally, so therefore will refrain from commenting, as i dont want to make comment when i am not certain i believe what i am saying. <br /><br />nevertheless. i am here. i am reading. and i applaud your diligence in quantifying what happened on 25.06.09.<br /><br /><br />@ TS. we are in need of conflict resolution. perhaps in the form of level 7b. 
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1321322555:
    <br />Perhaps my post got lost with everyone posting at the same time. However I would like someone to read this and give their feed back. <br /><br />Do you think those in the helicopter and coroners van had to be in on it if it were truly Michael himself? Here's my question if those people are NOT in on it, if it were Michael then he would be taking a huge risk by just breathing, let alone if he had to cough or sneeze. So does that mean if Michael was in fact in both the helicopter and coroners van that all parties were involved? <br />
    <br /><br />If ti was himself in the helicopter and van, those people there should be in the hoax. And besides, why would be himself there? He could just have left away from UCLA and let things go further without him, if the coroner was already in the hoax.
  • Hi All4Loveandbelieve,<br /><br />Have you seen my post about the Body Bag at page 14? Because i added a link there. You see that the purpose for using a body bag is for preventing that people who handled the deseased ones got infected  i. I have searched for sheets also, and the sheets are also fluid protected, so no leaking through the sheet is possible.<br /><br />With LOVE Always
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    I think that in the helicopter the person on the bed was the change from MJ to Dummy.  Right in front of our eyes :D.<br />There is such a big difference in the size of the body and the "thing" that left the helicopter, it has to be a dummy.<br />I have no explanation yet abt where and how the dummy could get away without involving 2 many people.<br /><br />But i do believe that after the Van left the helicopter platform, the helicopter went to LAX (is it possible to trace that ?).  From where MJ took a plane to freedom.<br /><br />What i also find interesting, is that only after 1,5 day, MJ's stuff is being taken away out of the Carolwood house. I mean...so soon already, with the investigation going on ...<br /><br />Maybe i posted this in the wrong location,  apologies for that, im not posting often ;)<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    To me, it is impossible to believe that these two are the same body. The one they put into the van is so flat and what happened to the feet? Is he ballet dancing or what? lol<br /><br />bodyf.jpg<br /><br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1321333293:
    <br />hi all. i have been ill and therefore absent from forum for several days.<br /><br />@TS. thank you for level 7a.<br /><br />@ everyone. wow. just read 8 pages. so  many theories. so many fights. so many videos. so much debunking...  a lot has been written and i'm afraid i can not add anything insightful or of value to what has already been said. in addition to this, i am not decided on a few things personally, so therefore will refrain from commenting, as i dont want to make comment when i am not certain i believe what i am saying. <br /><br />nevertheless. i am here. i am reading. and i applaud your diligence in quantifying what happened on 25.06.09.<br /><br /><br />@ TS. we are in need of conflict resolution. perhaps in the form of level 7b.  <br />
    <br /><br />Hope you're feeling better now!!  Looking forward to your comments ;)
    And this guy looks like MJ - same hair and face  lolol/<br /><br />bodyf1.jpg
    yes there seems to be something wrong with the non-flat  -  flat body WTF??
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    oh and also....with four people carrying him to the helicopter (and you see it was not easy, even with four adult men),<br />i think the two men in the Van, which have moved "him" to the other side of the Van, would have serious backpain if the body was real.... I mean, they bent over and then lifting a body ... that must he backbreaking lol
    One of the points that TS is asking discredit is the ambulance, there is the idea that it used two ambulances and one of the reasons it was this video and the explanation was that in reality the end of the video is in fact the initiation.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> /><br /><br />Photos of the ambulance with any difference, the reflector yellow,<br />67f55710.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />25477c10.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />e2849610.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />ucla03650.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />ucla01detalle.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />ucla02detalle.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />orphea_509j3_jackson_npg_03.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @paula, It's either reflector tape or reflector paint. It reflects light cast on it, such as from headlights at night or flash photography. Notice the back doors of the ambulance do the same. In regular lighting they appear painted normally. Under Ben's flash they appear illuminated. Same with the reflector "spot". No mystery here.<br /><br />Ps. although thank you for showing us MJ on the stretcher arriving sitting up at UCLA one more time  :mrgreen:
    Also, patman, the weight of a body and a stretcher is considerably heavier then a body alone, explaining why you need more men to carry a stretcher loaded with a body down a tarmac then you need to lift just a body and transfer it from one stretcher to another right beside it. If MJ is ~136, one man could easily lift his head (by the sheet knot) while another man lifts his feet, and they would require very little effort. That's not very heavy for a large man using 2 hands with assistance at the other end, you're talking approximately ~68lbs. The duration of lift is very short as well, transferring the body from one stretcher to another, the lift would be for about 1 full second. IMO, what we see on the helicopter tape in that coroner van is very realistic and fits perfectly with what is supposed to be going on.
    on 1321374853:
    <br />@paula, It's either reflector tape or reflector paint. It reflects light cast on it, such as from headlights at night or flash photography. Notice the back doors of the ambulance do the same. In regular lighting they appear painted normally. Under Ben's flash they appear illuminated. Same with the reflector "spot". No mystery here.<br /><br />Ps. although thank you for showing us MJ on the stretcher arriving sitting up at UCLA one more time  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Or retouch images "the friggin difference" :lol:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I see we're still divided on dummy versus LIVE MJ....swinging.gif
    on 1321381464:
    <br />
    on 1321374853:
    <br />@paula, It's either reflector tape or reflector paint. It reflects light cast on it, such as from headlights at night or flash photography. Notice the back doors of the ambulance do the same. In regular lighting they appear painted normally. Under Ben's flash they appear illuminated. Same with the reflector "spot". No mystery here.<br /><br />Ps. although thank you for showing us MJ on the stretcher arriving sitting up at UCLA one more time  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Or retouch images "the friggin difference" :lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />this we know......Video can be manipulated/Pictures can be manipulated.<br /><br /><br /><br />A flat looking body, a reflector missing, shadows on the ground....yada,yada,yada...<br /><br />....pull back see the bigger picture. photosmile.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Hi MJ  action-smiley-065.gif
    Well at least we seem to have put the dead body theory to rest.<br /><br />Pun intended.
    Let me figure this out.  LOL<br />Were these pics taken from a video?  Was it live feed?<br />If it was, did other networks have the feed.. and same camera angle?<br />No one else got a pic or video?<br />Maybe they took so long to get outta Carolwood SO the paps and media could be there?<br />
    on 1321382169:
    <br />Well at least we seem to have put the dead body theory to rest.<br /><br />Pun intended.<br />
    <br /><br />76.gif
    @Ford, they are photographs taken by Ben's crew who followed the ambulance. They were published accompanying an article on the "death" by ET. The only other images we have seen from that moment at UCLA is a very grainy ~:04 second video from the opposite side of the doorway that shows... nothing really at all.<br /><br />Considering the call didn't go out on the police scanners and there were so few people in attendance outside Carrolwood, and this drive to UCLA took approx ~5-10 minutes, and this moment of unloading and walking into ER took all of about ~25 seconds, I'm not surprised at the rarity of images. Ben's crew had the exclusive and we know why.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Scanned a bit some of the posts...<br />explode%20emoticon.gif
    on 1321383025:
    <br />@Ford, they are photographs taken by Ben's crew who followed the ambulance. They were published accompanying an article on the "death" by ET. The only other images we have seen from that moment at UCLA is a very grainy ~:04 second video from the opposite side of the doorway that shows... nothing really at all.<br /><br />Considering the call didn't go out on the police scanners and there were so few people in attendance outside Carrolwood, and this drive to UCLA took approx ~5-10 minutes, and this moment of unloading and walking into ER took all of about ~25 seconds, I'm not surprised at the rarity of images. Ben's crew had the exclusive and we know why.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for the answer Bec!!  I agree about what you said (I think that we need little LIKE buttons on posts...)<br />Ben is obviously in on it...wonder if he's the one who filmed the murray docu...or followed him for stills...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />These pics are from the vid Paula just posted. The first is the long slow part, and the second is from the supposed repeat; with the ambulance still in there but blocked by the tourbus.  Is this possible for the first pic to have such an empty street--no firetruck in sight either, maybe wideangle lens?  Maybe the beige shirt photog is with his butt against the firetruck?  I don't see the big security in black in the second pic. I know this was discussed way back as well.  I guess it was decided these were the same time, different distances from the gate?<br /><br />ambu1.jpgambu2.jpg