TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1355100129:
    <br />How do you explain to children at these ages that a DWD is going to die for their father so he can hoax his own death?  I can’t imagine that scenario.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Perhaps they told after, ..i don't know there are so many things without explanation :confused:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Another question, why were the children even there if MJ wasn't and a DWD patient was? I don't see that they played any direct role on 6/25/09 that necessitated their presence on the "set". They could have been visiting Grandma or at Karate class or out shopping with Aunty LaToya or whatever-- they didn't need to be there. I don't think MJ would leave them to their debut acting roles in this sort of scenario alone, without him standing by.<br /><br />Parents of young children don't even miss a recital much less a performance yet we are to accept that MJ hopped a plane outa there while his kids acted out the death scene without him on 6/25/09? <br /><br />Why didn't that occur to me a month ago? No idea.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1355102514:
    <br />Another question, why were the children even there if MJ wasn't and a DWD patient was? I don't see that they played any direct role on 6/25/09 that necessitated their presence on the "set". They could have been visiting Grandma or at Karate class or out shopping with Aunty LaToya or whatever-- they didn't need to be there. I don't think MJ would leave them to their debut acting roles in this sort of scenario alone, without him standing by.<br /><br />Parents of young children don't even miss a recital much less a performance yet we are to accept that MJ hopped a plane outa there while his kids acted out the death scene without him on 6/25/09? <br /><br />Why didn't that occur to me a month ago? No idea.<br />
    <br /><br />bec I said the exact same thing on some thread a while ago.<br /><br />As a mother I can´t imagine (not even for a second) him doing that.
    on 1355103256:
    <br />
    on 1355102514:
    <br />Another question, why were the children even there if MJ wasn't and a DWD patient was? I don't see that they played any direct role on 6/25/09 that necessitated their presence on the "set". They could have been visiting Grandma or at Karate class or out shopping with Aunty LaToya or whatever-- they didn't need to be there. I don't think MJ would leave them to their debut acting roles in this sort of scenario alone, without him standing by.<br /><br />Parents of young children don't even miss a recital much less a performance yet we are to accept that MJ hopped a plane outa there while his kids acted out the death scene without him on 6/25/09? <br /><br />Why didn't that occur to me a month ago? No idea.<br />
    <br /><br />bec I said the exact same thing on some thread a while ago.<br /><br />As a mother I can´t imagine (not even for a second) him doing that.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sorry I missed it. We should have added it to the list for LiveMJ. It's a good reason. It's an especially good reason if MJ felt threatened in some way. If people wanted to get to MJ but can't, they could take his kids. Imagine they show up somewhere and see it's not MJ on that stretcher. The kids would become a kidnap target to flush him out.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1355103685:
    <br />
    on 1355103256:
    <br />
    on 1355102514:
    <br /><br />bec I said the exact same thing on some thread a while ago.<br /><br />As a mother I can´t imagine (not even for a second) him doing that.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sorry I missed it. We should have added it to the list for LiveMJ. It's a good reason. It's an especially good reason if MJ felt threatened in some way. If people wanted to get to MJ but can't, they could take his kids. Imagine they show up somewhere and see it's not MJ on that stretcher. The kids would become a kidnap target to flush him out.<br />
    <br /><br />Never mind, it was in a different context I think.<br />But you have a point there!
  • Hi peeps, back from my New Zealand camping holiday, was simply awesome! (Even survived an Auckland Tornado that ripped thru town!) So glad MJ didnt Bam in the meantime, was thinking of you all whilst I was out of Internet range  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Some great posts the past week. Have read a few pages briefly, looking fwd to making a few comments, which I will do tonight after I have read them more thoroughly. <br /><br />In the meantime, just one quick comment until I read all posts properly, JMO but from looking & zooming at larger pics of CM with Masonary neck collar, I believe the picture is a fake and the collar has been shopped in.<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aussie, lucky you camping in beautiful NZ!  And I'm glad you didn't have a Dorothy tornado experience! <br />Apparently the site was down today--was it for maintenance--does anyone know?<br /><br />Mary and Bec, I agree with you guys.  Circus performers,  traveling musicians, or many intense occupations, involve their children from a young age, hoping they’ll continue the family business. The Jacksons are an entertainment family and would no doubt have explained what their role had been and continues in the public eye.  Paris said she and her dad had done improve together. <br /><br />How many people speak of seeing the kids there at UCLA, or is it one of those stories that doesn’t need verification?  Alverez, Murray, Kai Chase, and Latoya (all in on the hoax) were the only ones I can think of to say the kids were there if they weren’t.  The public, EMT, UCLA could all assume the kids were well guarded and just didn’t happen to see them that day.  So, could they have hopped that plane with MJ early morning, or perhaps more in line with what TS is saying-- been whisked away immediately after the UCLA viewing and drama to where Daddy was for a few days.  Remember the next day KJ was out buying 4 sleeping bags.  Hmmm… I always thought that number 4 was interesting and maybe a deliberate clue. TS said the family always gave us true clues (except for Joe and doubles in TII), so this must be important. MJ & PPB bunking down at Neverland for a few days, nice little camping trip while the whole world is going crazy.  I bet they would have loved that!  TS said MJ flew possibly to another country or another location in the US, which still could be nearby Neverland.<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1355102514:
    <br /><br />Thing is, if we go with a 'kids-didn't-know-beforehand' scenario, then they wouldn't be acting - they'd simply be reacting to events as they happened. And if we're going with a DWD patient scenario, then there isn't even a 'set' - it's real.<br /><br />So MJ left, with or without the kids knowing he'd gone, leaving them to witness or simply be in proximity to the death of a DWD patient they either knew as such, or thought was their dad. Sounds pretty traumatic whichever way you look at it. Far better, as you said, to have the kids "visiting Grandma or at Karate class or out shopping with Aunty LaToya or whatever"<br /><br />But then if MJ didn't have a say in events that day, who knows?  Difficult though it is, we have to keep in mind that what any of us think would be the most sensible or logical way for this thing to have happened doesn't make it how it DID happen. We have to toss common sense and logic out of the window and look purely at hard evidence, and there's precious little of that from where I'm sitting!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Alverez, Murray, Chase Kai, if they are on the hoax that may seem logical, then the children were not in that house on June 25 and not everything that we hear  the part of the family is truth.
  • on 1355100628:
    <br />
    on 1354911357:
    <br />We’ve come this far, and we ARE going forward as a tight-knit group who love each other after 4 years.  And we do!  That’s all I have to say about that.  He's counting on us. <br /><br />Hes<br />
    Just because you read it in a magazine (in this case book) or see it on a movie screen don’t make it actual, factual.  Michael told us that years ago and judging on books, mags, articles I’ve seen, reviewed, read of late, he nailed it.
    <br />You know, with all the books on MJ that have come out, and especially T Mesereau speaking in support of Sullivan’s controversial book, I believe each of the books likely have some falsehoods and half-truths. How do you get out information to a general population with evil people reading everything too to silence it?  You hide truths amongst the garbage they are used to, just so they’ll pick it up and read it.  Like I said before, it's called infiltration and camoflage tactics.<br />
    <br /><br />Well said! People (outside of MJ fans) aren't going to read this if it's only good news but if you mix the truth with a little fiction it will help ensure the truth to be read. It's like giving a little sugar with the medicine to help it go down a little smoother. If only the truth was written won't people dismiss it all and say that it was a biased and untruthful account of MJ? This way they aren't able to say that he is being biased yet the worst offenses are being dealt with.<br /><br />Hugs<br />
    <br /><br />perhaps mr. sullivan's book is a bit of a small miracle  in all this, that he set out to do one thing and did another. ( thinking of lee stroble's a case for christ )
  • What if MJ's children were just doubles and the real ones were out of that scenario? After all with the children being in the house the story would look more real because I don't believe for a second that MJ's children have passed through something so painful only for the sake of his father hoax unless Michael told them in advance and what was on that stretcher was a dummy.<br /><br />What do you mean suspicious?
    on 1355129368:
    <br />
    on 1355102514:
    <br /><br />Thing is, if we go with a 'kids-didn't-know-beforehand' scenario, then they wouldn't be acting - they'd simply be reacting to events as they happened. And if we're going with a DWD patient scenario, then there isn't even a 'set' - it's real.<br /><br />So MJ left, with or without the kids knowing he'd gone, leaving them to witness or simply be in proximity to the death of a DWD patient they either knew as such, or thought was their dad. Sounds pretty traumatic whichever way you look at it. Far better, as you said, to have the kids "visiting Grandma or at Karate class or out shopping with Aunty LaToya or whatever"<br /><br />But then if MJ didn't have a say in events that day, who knows?  Difficult though it is, we have to keep in mind that what any of us think would be the most sensible or logical way for this thing to have happened doesn't make it how it DID happen. We have to toss common sense and logic out of the window and look purely at hard evidence, and there's precious little of that from where I'm sitting!<br />
    <br /><br />You are 100% right about that, curls, that's for sure.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    At memorial, all three kids were directed and seemed to wear earplugs. Blanket was looking up to the lamp bridges several times. At that moment they knew - an unforgettable scene for Paris on stage.<br /><br />As to June 25, there is no evidence we can be sure of, not in the house, not at UCLA.<br />
    Michael Jackson's children cried as they watched Dr. Conrad Murray attempt to revive the king of pop's lifeless body in the bedroom of Jackson's rented mansion, the head of Jackson's security team testified today at Murray's manslaughter trial.  [...] "Immediately, I was shocked just seeing him. Shortly after that, I realized that his children were standing outside of his room … the two older ones," Muhammad said.<br />"Paris was on the ground balled up crying and Prince ... was standing there … and he just had a real shocked, just slowly crying type of look on his face," he said.
    <br />http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murray_Trial/michael-jackson-trial-kids-prince-paris-cried-conrad/story?id=14623265<br /><br />
    It was a scene of unimaginable heartbreak. Amid the circus that surrounded Michael Jackson, three children sat in a cold anteroom off a neon-lit hospital corridor, waiting anxiously for news of their father.<br />As Michael Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo walked down the white linoleum-tiled floor, he knew he had to impart the most devastating news of his life.<br />Walking into the family waiting room at the UCLA Medical Centre, DiLeo was greeted by the sight of Michael Jackson’s three children – Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II.<br />[...]<br />‘Michael’s mother Katherine was with them. They were waiting there together for news.
    <br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195985/No-Daddy-No-screamed-Michael-Jacksons-children-manager-broke-news-death.html<br /><br />I call both "dramaturgical paintings adding artificial dynamics to a relatively simple, lonesome death / hospital scene", but I don't call both descriptions the truth. If the agency had the lead that day, for sure MJ had the lead as to his kids. Kids at UCLA means MJ was there.<br />However, we saw Lady Katherine arrive alone at UCLA. Who brought the kids along? The bodyguards were where the stretcher was. No photo I recall that showed the kids at UCLA.<br /><br />I'd say they were with Daddy that day under agency protection while the bodyguards acted "as if" they accompanied MJ but he and the kids were not at UCLA. Unless my memory is playing jokes on me, lol.<br /><br /><br />Looking at acting, only in April 2011, Paris and Prince were officially (reported by the media) going to acting classes. However, putting them on stage began much earlier - not any different from any other parents who love to see others admire their kids. <br />Very cute and so well organized (and in this organizational level this little program exceeds by far what parents and nursery schools usually prepare with their kids)<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmfmkSl0C4<br /><br />There is a history of acting and getting used to the public eye for MJ's kids. All great artists start early. MJ's kids needed protection in addition. That's why the veils and masks were removed and the kids were made public figures on stage as of 2008.<br />Much we did not know and still don't know.<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @ ellyd: awesome post! champion1.gif
  • on 1355158070:
    <br />What if MJ's children were just doubles and the real ones were out of that scenario? After all with the children being in the house the story would look more real because I don't believe for a second that MJ's children have passed through something so painful only for the sake of his father hoax unless Michael told them in advance and what was on that stretcher was a dummy.<br /><br />What do you mean suspicious?<br />
    <br />lee went into this book project as an atheist attempting to disprove Christianity and came out of it a christian . :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1355102514:
    <br /><br /><br />That's what I said in my post earlier:<br /><br />
    on 1355054559:
    <br /><br />That's what I think MJonmind, Latoya might have told the kids that MJ faked his death, while the two elder kids would get it, blanket was too young to be told of these, so blanket could have been told that his dad was on a holiday. <br />[size=10pt]But the other side of it is, Latoya might not even have taken the kids into the room. Whatever she said on the Piers Morgan show about kids stopped crying could've been a story, something totally made up[/size]. Maybe that was a clue for us, the believers. Because I've read in some websites, that Michael would tell Paris to take care of her brothers, and that he might not be there around father's day. So it can be possible that the kids know beforehand of Michael's plan and only Blanket was unknown. The kids may or may not have been taken into the hospital room and, if taken, it could've been to explain blanket that the man lying was not his father and that his father was on a trip...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Off-topic but seeing as this is the 11.11.11 thread I thought I'd mention that it's 12.12.12 tomorrow! I just think it's a really cool date, nothing else intended!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355260557:
    <br />Off-topic but seeing as this is the 11.11.11 thread I thought I'd mention that it's 12.12.12 tomorrow! I just think it's a really cool date, nothing else intended!<br />
    YEP!! Let's hope!!  :icon_bounce:
  • on 1355177948:
    <br />
    on 1355158070:
    <br />What if MJ's children were just doubles and the real ones were out of that scenario? After all with the children being in the house the story would look more real because I don't believe for a second that MJ's children have passed through something so painful only for the sake of his father hoax unless Michael told them in advance and what was on that stretcher was a dummy.<br /><br />What do you mean suspicious?<br />
    <br />lee went into this book project as an atheist attempting to disprove Christianity and came out of it a christian . :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh it's clear now thank you suspicious.<br /><br />
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1355260557:
    <br />Off-topic but seeing as this is the 11.11.11 thread I thought I'd mention that it's 12.12.12 tomorrow! I just think it's a really cool date, nothing else intended!<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah , and it is cool for so many other reasons , <br />check this out : <br /><br />
    The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 12<br />Twelve is a perfect number, signifying perfection of government, or of governmental perfection. It is found as a multiple in all that has to do with rule. The sun which "rules" the day, and the moon and stars which "govern" the night, do so by their passage through the twelve signs of the Zodiac which completes the great circle of the heavens of 360 (12 x 30) degrees or divisions, and thus govern the year.<br /><br />Twelve is the product of 3 (the perfectly Divine and heavenly number) and 4 (the earthly, the number of what is material and organic).<br /><br />While seven is composed of 3 added to 4, the number twelve is 3 multiplied by 4, and hence denotes that which can scarcely be explained in words, but which the spiritual perception can at once appreciate, viz., organization, the products denoting production and multiplication and increase of all that is contained in the two numbers separately. The 4 is generally prominently seen in the twelve.<br /><br />The Twelve Patriarchs<br />There were twelve patriarchs from (and including) Shem (the son of Noah) to Jacob:<br /><br />Shem<br />Arphaxad<br />Salah<br />Heber<br />Peleg<br />Reu<br />Serug<br />Nahor<br />Terah<br />Abraham<br />Isaac<br />Jacob<br />The Sons of Israel<br />The twelve sons of Israel, though actually thirteen in number, are never listed with 13 names in a single list.<br /><br />There are about 18 enumerations altogether, but in each list one or the other sons / tribes is omitted. Generally it is Levi, but not always. In Revelation 7 both Dan and Ephraim are omitted , but the enumeration is still twelve, Levi and Joseph being introduced for this special sealing of the remnant which shall go unscathed through the great tribulation.<br /><br />How is the number twelve represented in Solomon's Temple?<br />The temple of Solomon has twelve as the predominating factor, in contrast with the Tabernacle, which had the number five. This agrees with the grace which shines in the Tabernacle, and with the glory of the kingdom which is displayed in the Temple.<br /><br />When we come to the New Testament we find the same great principle pervading the Apostolic government as we see in the Patriarchal and National, for we have the following groups of twelve:<br /><br />The Apostles.<br /><br />The foundations in the heavenly Jerusalem.<br /><br />The gates.<br /><br />The pearls.<br /><br />The angels.
    <br /><br /><br />To me , these relationships are not a coincidence !  let's just wish for a shout instead of a whisper ! <br /><br />love
    Jowayria, agree 12 in the Bible is significant!<br /><br />Ellyd<br />
    At memorial, all three kids were directed and seemed to wear earplugs. Blanket was looking up to the lamp bridges several times. At that moment they knew - an unforgettable scene for Paris on stage.
    <br />At :20 seconds you see Blanket looking up at the ceiling, but during the wide angle shots of the stadium it shows the press box, and it’s so tiny far away. Could he see MJ from there or could it be a screen showing the telecast or something.  I mean don’t we think MJ was Blond Lady?  And I think Hat Man at Memorial was Elvis (sorry don’t want to rehash that now).<br /><br />blanketloo.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />So just re-watching a few places: <br />MJ called Stevie Wonder a musical prophet, and here he sings: "I never dreamed you’d leave in summer, I thought you would go and come back home… You said you would be the light in Autumn, Said you’d be the one to lead the way..."  Hmm... well Bam is going to be winter not fall, but... :icon_e_wink:<br />And  “Michael was a season ticket holder for the Lakers.”<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Brook Shield quoted The Little Prince, “ ‘Eyes are blind, you have to look with the heart. What’s most important is invisible.’ … Michael saw everything with his heart.” <br /><br />In part 10, Bernice King (Martin Luther King), said, “And I want the world to know, that in spite of being embroiled in accusation and persecution, as a humanitarian he thought it not robbery to concern himself with one of this world’s other humanitarians, our mother during her illness, just 3 months before her death.  In October 2005, I was with Mom when Michael called her all the way from the middle east. And although she couldn’t speak because of a debilitating stroke, she listened as he said to her, that he had been praying on his knees every day for her, that to him she was America’s true royalty, and he wanted her to know if music was being played in her room because of its healing effect.  My only wish is that he could have seen the glow on her face. If faces could smile as we know they do, that day Michael Jackson made our mother’s face smile in spite of her condition.  What an unforgettable moment.”<br /><br />So many beautiful stories revealing the MJ the world hardly knew, but it makes me think how many other thousands of equally wonderful stories are yet to be told.  I'm going to 'Keep watching'!<br /><br />Sorry for going off topic.  Well, I'm thinking that MJ left of the jet plane to anywhere including Neverland for possibly a few days.  He probably has traveled all over the world since 09 with his top secret identity status, but I agree that he was at that Memorial.  I don't think he'd want to miss it.  Who knows perhaps he was in disguise at the small funeral for the DWD patient as well.  He/it was after-all a huge gift to his hoax purposes/calling.
    Bec, I was thinking of your statement of MJ can't be without his kids, when I read this.  The whole story is posted in the Front thread.  This is a conversation between a CG worker on MJ's Dome Project, and MJ:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg432072.html#msg432072<br /><br />
    I began to cry and told him I was in pain, I was tired, I was worried about fuc*king up his masterpiece, I felt lots of pressure, I missed my family and I thought I was falling apart.<br />I then loooked him in the eyes and said… “you seem so unbreakable and here I am crying over nothing”<br />He than wrapped his arms around me… (and boy, it felt good)<br />He told me that I was the one who was unbreakable and he can not even begin to imagine what it must be like to be away from my kids,[size=12pt] as he can’t go a day without his…[/size] he told me that he had faith in me and that he did not question or doubt my ability to do this project with him.<br />And from then on, he always called me Unbreakable..
    <br /><br />Hmm... so he can be far away from his kids after June 25, 09, no problem eh?  No way jose... :icon_twisted: :icon_lol:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1355313954:
    <br />Bec, I was thinking of your statement of MJ can't be without his kids, when I read this.  The whole story is posted in the Front thread.  This is a conversation between a CG worker on MJ's Dome Project, and MJ:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg432072.html#msg432072<br /><br />
    I began to cry and told him I was in pain, I was tired, I was worried about fuc*king up his masterpiece, I felt lots of pressure, I missed my family and I thought I was falling apart.<br />I then loooked him in the eyes and said… “you seem so unbreakable and here I am crying over nothing”<br />He than wrapped his arms around me… (and boy, it felt good)<br />He told me that I was the one who was unbreakable and he can not even begin to imagine what it must be like to be away from my kids,[size=12pt] as he can’t go a day without his…[/size] he told me that he had faith in me and that he did not question or doubt my ability to do this project with him.<br />And from then on, he always called me Unbreakable..
    <br /><br />Hmm... so he can be far away from his kids after June 25, 09, no problem eh?  No way jose... :icon_twisted: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />exactly MJonmind, I read that, too. he loves them more than a life, so I think/guess they meet on a daily basis, or if it is not possible, then very often  :icon_razz:
  • on 1355313954:
    <br />Bec, I was thinking of your statement of MJ can't be without his kids, when I read this.  The whole story is posted in the Front thread.  This is a conversation between a CG worker on MJ's Dome Project, and MJ:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg432072.html#msg432072<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hmm... so he can be far away from his kids after June 25, 09, no problem eh?  No way jose... :icon_twisted: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />That's true MJonmind, it's not necessary that Michael would be staying in some land other than U.S. He might be right there in his homeland while we all search for him elsewhere, he might be living with his kids...<br /><br />But then what was the 7Bahrain And Michael (7BAM) redirect about? Why Bahrain, if Michael was living in U.S....?
  • on 1355165500:
    <br />At memorial, all three kids were directed and seemed to wear earplugs. Blanket was looking up to the lamp bridges several times. At that moment they knew - an unforgettable scene for Paris on stage.<br /><br />As to June 25, there is no evidence we can be sure of, not in the house, not at UCLA.<br />
    Michael Jackson's children cried as they watched Dr. Conrad Murray attempt to revive the king of pop's lifeless body in the bedroom of Jackson's rented mansion, the head of Jackson's security team testified today at Murray's manslaughter trial.  [...] "Immediately, I was shocked just seeing him. Shortly after that, I realized that his children were standing outside of his room … the two older ones," Muhammad said.<br />"Paris was on the ground balled up crying and Prince ... was standing there … and he just had a real shocked, just slowly crying type of look on his face," he said.
    <br />http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murray_Trial/michael-jackson-trial-kids-prince-paris-cried-conrad/story?id=14623265<br /><br />
    It was a scene of unimaginable heartbreak. Amid the circus that surrounded Michael Jackson, three children sat in a cold anteroom off a neon-lit hospital corridor, waiting anxiously for news of their father.<br />As Michael Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo walked down the white linoleum-tiled floor, he knew he had to impart the most devastating news of his life.<br />Walking into the family waiting room at the UCLA Medical Centre, DiLeo was greeted by the sight of Michael Jackson’s three children – Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II.<br />[...]<br />‘Michael’s mother Katherine was with them. They were waiting there together for news.
    <br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195985/No-Daddy-No-screamed-Michael-Jacksons-children-manager-broke-news-death.html<br /><br />I call both "dramaturgical paintings adding artificial dynamics to a relatively simple, lonesome death / hospital scene", but I don't call both descriptions the truth. If the agency had the lead that day, for sure MJ had the lead as to his kids. Kids at UCLA means MJ was there.<br />However, we saw Lady Katherine arrive alone at UCLA. Who brought the kids along? The bodyguards were where the stretcher was. No photo I recall that showed the kids at UCLA.<br /><br />I'd say they were with Daddy that day under agency protection while the bodyguards acted "as if" they accompanied MJ but he and the kids were not at UCLA. Unless my memory is playing jokes on me, lol.<br /><br /><br />Looking at acting, only in April 2011, Paris and Prince were officially (reported by the media) going to acting classes. However, putting them on stage began much earlier - not any different from any other parents who love to see others admire their kids. <br />Very cute and so well organized (and in this organizational level this little program exceeds by far what parents and nursery schools usually prepare with their kids)<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmfmkSl0C4<br /><br />There is a history of acting and getting used to the public eye for MJ's kids. All great artists start early. MJ's kids needed protection in addition. That's why the veils and masks were removed and the kids were made public figures on stage as of 2008.<br />Much we did not know and still don't know.<br />
    <br /><br />
    Much we did not know and still don't know.
    <br />True!<br /><br />
    No photo I recall that showed the kids at UCLA.
    <br />I can't recall one either.<br /><br />There are reports that the children did ask to see their father's body at the UCLA after he was pronounced "dead". IF they went to UCLA to see their dad, it was just to see him before his hiding/flight, to be reassured he'd be allright, yet giving the media the impression to "see their dad's dead body". <br /><br />http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/michael.jackson/<br />http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murray_Trial/michael-jackson-children-kids-asked-singers-dead-body/story?id=14713306