TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ok so Blount was lying then about being at the head of the patient en-route to UCLA. There is one seat at the head, and that's the only seat even near the head. The rest of the seats are no where near the head.<br /><br />Why would he lie?<br /><br />Did he forget?<br /><br />That's fairly unprofessional of him.<br /><br />Even hoaxers deny proof of the hoax. We hardly get anything solid, but when we do, there's scores of people who identify as hoaxers clamoring to be the first to deny it. This has always been an interesting sociological phenomenon to me.
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    right maybe a silly question but is that head seat movable or do they wheel the stretcher near to the head <br />seat?s
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1326316970:
    <br />
    on 1326316285:
    <br />I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.<br /><br />Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.<br /><br />For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi TS, funny that I was just on MJ's facebook page and today it's about puzzles and I thought to myself TS will post today!!! Coincidence?  :shock:<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />Collectible flashback: Who has one of these vintage MJ Puzzle Forms?<br /><br />392614_10150533887011473_19691681472_8643043_546118498_n.jpg<br /><br /> party/<br />
    <br /><br />When I saw this posted on the facebook page I thought about this ^^^ .... I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, just wanted to post!  ;D<br /><br />35519_10150885715756473_19691681472_9504285_1363613404_n.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1336593245:
    <br />
    on 1326316970:
    <br />
    on 1326316285:
    <br />I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.<br /><br />Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.<br /><br />For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi TS, funny that I was just on MJ's facebook page and today it's about puzzles and I thought to myself TS will post today!!! Coincidence?  :shock:<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />Collectible flashback: Who has one of these vintage MJ Puzzle Forms?<br /><br />392614_10150533887011473_19691681472_8643043_546118498_n.jpg<br /><br /> party/<br />
    <br /><br />When I saw this posted on the facebook page I thought about this ^^^ .... I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, just wanted to post!  ;D<br /><br />35519_10150885715756473_19691681472_9504285_1363613404_n.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm...reminds me of...<br /><br />logo.png
  • on 1326415370:
    <br />Perhaps 2012 is the year of the Signs.<br /><br />2011 was the year of the Levels.<br /><br />2010 was the year of the Updates.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • on 1324699346:
    <br />We are gonna be shocked by something at the end of this, make no mistake.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • :) good to see you again, looking forward to read the next sign.<br /><br />
  • Well, after about a year I’m “back”—no, that does NOT have a double meaning, lol.<br /><br />It’s been quiet for quite a long timE; but things should start rumbling again …<br /><br />TS: “However, we will finish no later than November 29—even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).”<br /><br />I said we would finish level 7 by November 29, but did I say what year?<br /><br /> :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />If we are going to be top-notch investigators, we have to learn not to assUME anything!<br /><br />Anyway, back to business, timE to finish up Level 7.<br /><br /> :compute:
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1350889654:
    <br />
    on 1324699346:
    <br />We are gonna be shocked by something at the end of this, make no mistake.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi TS!<br /><br />I hope it will be a 'good' shock!!<br /><br />Looking forward to the completion of level 7 and even more to the return of our hero!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Time to finish level 7!!  YAY!!!!!  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Very happy to see you're back, TS!
  • on 1350890587:
    <br />Time to finish level 7!!  YAY!!!!!  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Very happy to see you're back, TS!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Curls!<br /><br />Now for the first thing to research: can anyone find a movie, where the verdict read in court included the word "alleged" (it must be an entertainment movie, NOT video of real court case)?<br /><br /> :icon_question:  :icon_question:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wahoo!  This feels like coming out of a long dark tunnel!  <br /><br />TS, I think your question on use of "alleged" is going to be like your earlier coincidence test for $999 reward. Impossible.  <br />But you said then,<br />"As stated in Update #6, Update #7 probably will not be before bamsday", so this 7abcd... is going to be interesting!<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,14058.msg234443.html#msg234443
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Welcome back TS, but I know you never left  :icon_razz: thank you for your words about finishing level 7, it is gonna to be interesting!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1350890102:
    <br />Well, after about a year I’m “back”—no, that does NOT have a double meaning, lol.<br /><br />It’s been quiet for quite a long timE; but things should start rumbling again …<br /><br />TS: “However, we will finish no later than November 29—even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).”<br /><br />[size=14pt]I said we would finish level 7 by November 29, but did I say what year?[/size]<br /><br /> :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />If we are going to be top-notch investigators, we have to learn not to assUME anything!<br /><br />Anyway, back to business, timE to finish up Level 7.<br /><br /> :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />bec is correct - TS is slippery!  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Anyway TS it's wonderful for you to be back here!<br /><br />I have kind of forgotten where we got to in this Level so I will have to go back and do a quick revision.......off the top of my head I can't think of any entertainment movie where the word "alleged" is used whilst reading a verdict in court, but I haven't seen many movies which involve court cases, I can only think of a few which I have seen and I don't remember if they used "alleged".<br /><br />Looking forward to this  :icon_geek:<br /><br />btw - TS you have a very familiar way of mixing of capital letters and non capitals in this post  :icon_cool:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Now for the first thing to research: can anyone find a movie, where the verdict read in court included the word "alleged"  :compute: :compute: :compute: :judge-smiley: :judge-smiley: :judge-smiley:
    Here is an interesting starting point which I found:<br /><br />The 25 Greatest Legal Movies:<br /><br />http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/the_25_greatest_legal_movies/<br /><br />Out of these 25 I have watched about 12......more than I had thought. I certainly can't remember if they ever used the word "alleged" in reading the verdict.<br /><br />Edit: I suspect none of them used "alleged"  - when people go to watch these type of movies they know it is for entertainment and mostly fiction (although some are based on true events) so why would the Director/Script Writer bother putting "alleged" in the reading of the verdict scene when they want it to be as realistic as possible and they also know the people watching are doing so with full knowledge it's a movie for entertainment? However, in the "Trial of Conrad Murray", the majority of people watching thought it was really happening, that it was real life beamed into their living rooms via their TV sets...............so therefore "alleged victim" was used......
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350891277:
    <br />
    on 1350890587:
    <br />Time to finish level 7!!  YAY!!!!!  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Very happy to see you're back, TS!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Curls!<br /><br />Now for the first thing to research: can anyone find a movie, where the verdict read in court included the word "alleged" (it must be an entertainment movie, NOT video of real court case)?<br /><br /> :icon_question:  :icon_question:<br />
    <br /><br />Hello TS! Glad you're here again. OK looking "alleged", here we go. Receive my love
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350897853:
    <br />Here is an interesting starting point which I found:<br /><br />The 25 Greatest Legal Movies:<br /><br />http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/the_25_greatest_legal_movies/<br /><br />Out of these 25 I have watched about 12......more than I had thought. I certainly can't remember if they ever used the word "alleged" in reading the verdict.<br /><br />Edit: I suspect none of them used "alleged"  - when people go to watch these type of movies they know it is for entertainment and mostly fiction (although some are based on true events) so why would the Director/Script Writer bother putting "alleged" in the reading of the verdict scene when they want it to be as realistic as possible and they also know the people watching are doing so with full knowledge it's a movie for entertainment? However, in the "Trial of Conrad Murray", the majority of people watching thought it was really happening, that it was real life beamed into their living rooms via their TV sets...............so therefore "alleged victim" was used......<br />
    <br />I agree with you. and another point is that it should be from 2009? TS not specific, but from 2009 narrows the search  :judge-smiley:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    I found this movie  :icon_arrow: "ALLEGED" (it is from 2010), but maybe it is not relevant (have any of you seen this movie?)But, on the other hand, the title and some things mentioned in the storyline are quite interesting and familiar  :icon_razz: Please watch the trailer below till the end and you will be surprised by monkey laugh  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />"Some lies just have to be told"<br /><br />"Sometimes the "real" story is not the real story"<br /><br />"A plan to change everything"<br /><br />lz6gp.jpg<br /><br /> Storyline<br /><br />Alleged is a romantic drama based on events occurring behind the scenes and outside the courtroom of the famous Scopes "Monkey Trial" of 1925. Charles Anderson, a talented young reporter, feels trapped working for his deceased father's weekly newspaper and living in a tiny town (Dayton, TN) in steep decline. Seeing the "Monkey Trial" as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to break into the journalistic big leagues, Charles manages to insert himself into the middle of the "Trial of the Century." Once in the midst of this staged event, however, he is torn between his love for the more principled Rose, his fiancée, and the escalating moral compromises that he is asked to make as the eager protégé of H.L. Mencken, America's most colorful and influential columnist. Written by Dean River Productions <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Please can any of you check at 1:12? I think I can hear there word "alleged" but I am not sure, because judge is speaking little bit unclear for my non-native english ears  :icon_e_wink: Thank you in advance!!<br />
  • Wait, what the freak did I miss? TS posted and front or just TS? would of been nice for the heads up, like a redirect...haha...uh anyway, so happy we are getting back to doing Level 7...<br /><br />...investigators? like Sherlock Holmes, my dear Watson TS?
    @emulik ; - I haven't seen that particular movie but there is an older movie made about The Monkey Trial called "Inherit the Wind" (1960) with Spencer Tracy & Frederic March and is listed in the earlier link I posted: <br />http://www.abajournal.com/gallery/top25movies/101<br /><br />That movie "Alleged" looks interesting. I'd like to watch it. I don't hear the judge say alleged.<br /><br />Something twigged in my memory about the monkey bit (Front's "monkey needs more kiwi") - so I searched on the monkey trial and found the wiki on the original trial: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopes_Trial:<br /><br /> I found this part in bold interesting:<br /><br />
    The Scopes Trial, formally known as The State of Tennessee v. John Thomas Scopes and commonly referred to as the Scopes Monkey Trial, was a famous American legal case in 1925 in which a high school teacher, John Scopes, was accused of violating Tennessee's Butler Act, which made it unlawful to teach evolution in any state-funded school.[1] [size=14pt]The trial was deliberately staged in order to attract publicity to the small town of Dayton, Tennessee, where it was held. Scopes was unsure whether he had ever actually taught evolution, but he purposefully incriminated himself so that the case could have a defendant.[/size]
    <br /><br />A staged trial which  is used to bring attention/publicity to an important issue.<br /><br />@marrumjj - I think it would be any year - not just 2009 - but I am just assuming that  :icon_e_wink:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Aha! I said last year that TS didn't specify the year he would finish level 7, nice to see you back here TS - you've been missed!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    TS....I darn near choked on my breakfast when I saw you posted....good to see you around as well. <br /><br />Emulik....great find on the that movie...amazing!  Thank you : ) <br /><br />I'd like to throw another one out there....just because we have lived it for 3.5 years.......This Is It <br /><br />A couple of my favorite videos...I know you said NOT video of a real court case: <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Have a great day TS......I'll be thinking of you and your levels to come.......<br />Blessings to all....<br />LOVE <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> 
  • WOW TS & Front returned today.  :th_bravo:  This could only mean something good is on the horizon.  Welcome back TS!