TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• It’s impossible for me to believe that everything that was reported to have happened to Michael throughout his 40 + years of entertaining us was faked.  To believe that would make him an imposter by design.  It would mean questioning everything he stood for and accomplished.  Were his charitable donations a farce?  Was his compassion and love for children a lie?  Did he really mean that he loved us more or was the joke on us?  Was anything about him real?  I can’t go there.  I have followed Michael for years and years and many of those milestones, the good, the bad, and the ugly, I remember as if it was yesterday and suffered with him.  No.  I don’t insinuate that I know him better than anyone else, maybe not as well even as many.  But I know what I saw and if it was all for show then I’ve lived a lie for all these years and have wasted much of my energy loving and hurting for someone who succeeded in taking the kindness and real human emotions of billions for a joke.  I do not believe it.  I don’t feel it.  And so for me, it just isn’t so.  If we are to believe as he wanted us to that he was only human, then we accept that bad things oftentimes happen to good people.  No one is immune to it.  The trials and that burn in my opinion did happen and Michael was changed by both of them.  My truth is that I have always felt that these things didn’t “just happen” and thus Michael came to realize that he could not innocently trust anyone and he could never take at face value that people had his best interest at heart.  Trust died and the new Michael was born.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    To believe that would make him an imposter by design.  It would mean questioning everything he stood for and accomplished.  Were his charitable donations a farce?  Was his compassion and love for children a lie?
    <br />There is a saying. Put your money where your mouth is. That Michael did. Well over 300 million [and that is the money we know of] that he gave. Actions speak louder than words. No farce there. We are like small fish staring at the big boys of the ocean and thinking we can rightly decipher what it is like to swim the sharks. We can only imagine how that level of  greed, corruption and the love of money can muddy the waters. The people MJ associated with would automatically bring him within danger zones. From the time he spent on the phone with Diana , to rubbing shoulders with rulers and presidents of  nations all over the world. I remember  stories of MJ visiting orphanages that were so putrid with the smell of urine, he would contact those in authority and demand clean linen and food for the children or there would be no  performance. I can imagine those leaders were fearful that their shame would be plastered all over the news and papers and so they complied. But with much resentment I'm sure.  Where big money is concerned, there is organized crime wanting a slice of the pie, from lowly thugs who do the dirty work through to some royalty who have no qualms about murdering people who they can no longer control [coughdianacough] I believe the 2005 trial was very real and was designed to threaten and intimidate Michael by showing him what 'they' were capable of doing to him.
  • @RK - not only what they could do to him but also what lengths they were willing to go and were allowed to go to get their points across.  It also allowed him to see that his allies would be few and far between, turning their backs, closing their eyes and ears to him.  He learned alright that his suffering was his and his alone.  No one there when he needed them the most.  Where were they? Pisses me off every time I allow myself to think about it.  I try as much as I can not to.<br /><br />Sometimes I wish Michael and his brothers had continued as a group. Him doing his own thing, but still a part of the group.  I know that’s not a popular opinion here, but many days I  have often wished that they had.   
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324626160:
    <br />here is a link to an interesting article in a blog. talks abt contradictions.<br /><br />http://evolutionflashback.blogspot.com/2011/03/creatives-explained.html<br /><br />MJ is a walking contradiction...<br /><br />pure and virginal - displays of explosive sexual energy when on stage<br />shy and quiet - frank and direct and in fact a pioneer about his message<br />at times frail and ill - fraskishly fit and an amazing dancer who defies physical limits <br />softly spoken - yet screams and has been known to have a deeper voice at times<br />humble and meek - yet errects statues of himself<br />wants to be private - yet deliberately creates hype and puts himself in the spotlight<br /><br />(by the way, none of these are negatives)<br /><br />what is real what is fake?.... who knows. they are all the complexities (amongst many others) of a genius who has engineered himself into an empire, a product, a name, a mysterious character. we do not know the real mj. pepsi and 2005 trial may have been real. but you do have to admit, amongst a 30 year career of crazy antics, staged PR moments, bluffs, illusions, it is possible that other incidents such as pepsi and 2005 are fake also. if he can perfectly execute a death hoax, he can too a trial or an accident.<br /><br />in fact the more MJ fakes his life the more privacy he actually has... because it means that less people know the real MJ. they know the character he plays, not the real person within - which creates for him a degree of anonimity about who he really is...<br /><br /><br />Bon Jovi - <br /><br />You think you know me just because you know my name <br />You think you see me 'cause you've seen every line on my face <br />You want to want me just because I say that I want you <br />But does it matter if anything I'm saying is the truth  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is obvious MJ is a walking contradiction. 100%.<br />Yet I believe now things are a little different. I think only now we see his real self and concerns. that's why we were asked to discover the man we never knew.<br /><br />
  • on 1324735848:
    <br />
    on 1324699346:
    <br />We are gonna be shocked by something at the end of this, make no mistake.<br />
    <br /><br />THIS. I have a feeling, he could turn out to be different from what many make him out to be or believe him to be...<br />
    <br /><br />same completely agree. i think that when he bams he will reveal the real MJ. all of the negative stuff ever said abt him will be instantly reconciled because the world will realise that what he put out there was a figment a character that he designed for us. not the real mj..<br /><br />also just want to say, in my prev posts, though i supported the idea the MJ has faked some of his life to the media, i didnt actually say that he definitely faked pepsi burn and 2005 trial. just saying it is a possibility when it comes to mike. i personally am not sure what i believe regards that. but learning more and more about him, his antics and his familiy verifying he played us and media, then it makes me think anything is possible....<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Lisa Marie talked about how MJ manipulated the media, his world around him, saw his face as a canvas to create art. Later she said she understood better that there was love in all of it. She said how she saw the real MJ who was funny and swore, deeper voice--not the MJ that he presented to the public. She fell in love with that man, as did the many other friends and associates of MJ, who saw this beautiful man for who he really was.  Where were all these people when he was accused by the world? We really wonder at their complete silence for the most part.  Did they know something that the public and fans did not, and that's why they were silent?  We were told by I think Frank Dileo that MJ wanted the stories of the hyperbaric chamber and elephant man bones sent to the media. However MJ told Oprah and others that the the stories were ridiculous and that the press just makes up stuff to sell newspapers :shock: .  Separating fact from fiction--now there's the rub /pull hair/ .<br /><br /><br />
    on 1324739155:
    <br />It’s impossible for me to believe that everything that was reported to have happened to Michael throughout his 40 + years of entertaining us was faked.  To believe that would make him an imposter by design.  It would mean questioning everything he stood for and accomplished.  Were his charitable donations a farce?  Was his compassion and love for children a lie?  Did he really mean that he loved us more or was the joke on us?  Was anything about him real?  I can’t go there.  I have followed Michael for years and years and many of those milestones, the good, the bad, and the ugly, I remember as if it was yesterday and suffered with him.  No.  I don’t insinuate that I know him better than anyone else, maybe not as well even as many.  But I know what I saw and if it was all for show then I’ve lived a lie for all these years and have wasted much of my energy loving and hurting for someone who succeeded in taking the kindness and real human emotions of billions for a joke.  I do not believe it.  I don’t feel it.  And so for me, it just isn’t so.  If we are to believe as he wanted us to that he was only human, then we accept that bad things oftentimes happen to good people.  No one is immune to it.  The trials and that burn in my opinion did happen and Michael was changed by both of them.  My truth is that I have always felt that these things didn’t “just happen” and thus Michael came to realize that he could not innocently trust anyone and he could never take at face value that people had his best interest at heart.  Trust died and the new Michael was born.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I understand your point and concern.  However, we know for a fact (at least most of us) that he faked his death even though millions mourn him terribly.  Some lies told may have a greater purpose done out of love.  MJ very early on said he tried to put some magic/illusions in everything he did; he distributed the book by P.T. Barnum to every one of his employees shortly after Thriller, saying it was how he wanted to base his life on. MJ said he wanted to give them (us all) escapism, the greatest show on earth, to tell stories that would grip our hearts.  NONE of the things MJ has done have been out of hate, selfishness, desire for greed, but on the contrary, even if these events were staged, it is certain that he still suffered greatly going through it all.  Jesus knew in advance what was his assigned role and suffered through it all.  <br /><br /><br />MJ may or may not have staged the Pepsi fire, and the 2005 trial, but that does not take anything away from this most selfless, giving, creative, beautiful man.  We have absolutely NO idea what he has gone through in his life, at the elite level he lived.  Someone mentioned him visiting orphanages that reeked of urine and unsanitary conditions.  This man is complex to the extreme and simply cannot be put into a box.  Pure love is what he is; it's just that we don't quite understand some of his methodology, since it's so different than regular people, celebs, and uses such long term strategizing with its delayed gratification. That, I believe, takes great strength, courage, annointed calling, genius, selflessness, tremendous love and caring.  Every day as I learn things, I fall in love with him more!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wonderfully worded post on this Christmas morning (for me), MJonmind. Very well said.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    About the Pepsi burn issue and how it happened in the middle of Michael's life, Michael arranged this hoax into the very little details and he arranged the date which we say numerology part of the hoax too. So, why would it be too hard for him to consider the Pepsi burn also when he was arranging the date of this hoax? <br /><br />
    on 1324715457:
    <br />That statement can go both ways, PureLove, you realize that, right?<br /><br />Separate fact (real) from fiction (movie)  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />This picture was posted on the 22nd just after I made those posts to you and to others on the 19th and on the 22nd where I wrote about separating fact from fiction. And we all know what fiction I was talking about. As I wrote before, I do not believe in coincidences in this hoax and I do not get this one as a coincidence either. We got many clues from Michael's official page and this is just one of them. So to me no, it's not the way you realize and interpret it.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1324739155:
    <br />It’s impossible for me to believe that everything that was reported to have happened to Michael throughout his 40 + years of entertaining us was faked.  To believe that would make him an imposter by design.  It would mean questioning everything he stood for and accomplished.  Were his charitable donations a farce?  Was his compassion and love for children a lie?  Did he really mean that he loved us more or was the joke on us?  Was anything about him real?  I can’t go there.  I have followed Michael for years and years and many of those milestones, the good, the bad, and the ugly, I remember as if it was yesterday and suffered with him.  No.  I don’t insinuate that I know him better than anyone else, maybe not as well even as many.  But I know what I saw and if it was all for show then I’ve lived a lie for all these years and have wasted much of my energy loving and hurting for someone who succeeded in taking the kindness and real human emotions of billions for a joke.  I do not believe it.  I don’t feel it.  And so for me, it just isn’t so.  If we are to believe as he wanted us to that he was only human, then we accept that bad things oftentimes happen to good people.  No one is immune to it.  The trials and that burn in my opinion did happen and Michael was changed by both of them.  My truth is that I have always felt that these things didn’t “just happen” and thus Michael came to realize that he could not innocently trust anyone and he could never take at face value that people had his best interest at heart.  Trust died and the new Michael was born.<br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/ Perfectly said hesouttamylife.
    from MJonmind
    We were told by I think Frank Dileo that MJ wanted the stories of the hyperbaric chamber and elephant man bones sent to the media. However MJ told Oprah and others that the stories were ridiculous and that the press just makes up stuff to sell newspapers :shock: .  Separating fact from fiction--now there's the rub /pull hair/
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson is not to be trusted mj_bad/. <br />Randy Taraborelli wrote the same thing - that Michael planted the stories into the media. But Michael himself denies it to Oprah. I love the way he created confusions/contradictions all the time.  :mrgreen: ::) ::)<br /><br />"I don't wanna talk about it/Let's talk about it!"<br />
    And he mangages to keep all the MJ forums  argue/ bow/ /judge/ OMG! /scream/ WTF?? bangbang crash/ :lol: !<br /><br /><br />
    Michael Jackson is not to be trusted  mj_bad/ 
    <br /><br />No, only loved and admired :-* !
    on 1324872013:
    <br />And he mangages to keep all the MJ forums  argue/ bow/ /judge/ OMG! /scream/ WTF?? bangbang crash/ :lol: !<br /><br /><br />
    Michael Jackson is not to be trusted  mj_bad/ 
    <br /><br />No, only loved and admired :-* !<br />
    <br />LOL!<br />I keep telling my husband Michael's life is such a great lesson! We study it for so long and yet we don't know his little tricks as good as we think. Some of them are dirty  :twisted: but I'm loving it ::)!!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Level 3 answer: They were updating the wax dummies at Madam Tussauds, and other wax museums. ONE of them contained an older Michael Jackson, laying down.  rr/<br /><br />I do believe that you'll find a match.
  • :shock: Where can we find a picture?  I’d LOVE to see it.  /woohoo/
  • OMG! can you get the pictures and post them? plz?<br />huggs n love n faith to all bearhug<br />suzz
  • on 1325224908:
    <br />Level 3 answer: They were updating the wax dummies at Madam Tussauds, and other wax museums. ONE of them contained an older Michael Jackson, laying down.  rr/<br /><br />I do believe that you'll find a match.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing with us your insight into the entertainment industry, Michael, his circle of friends, etc., etc., You bring new ideas to consider as well and I appreciate this. Thank you. Is your thought on the dummy being from Madam Tussaud's a theory or is it for fact?<br /><br />Blessings
    http://housesofwax.blogspot.com/2009/04/hollywood-wax-museum-to-hold-historic.html<br />They first sold off the Hollywood Wax museum figures in 2005. Some were left.<br /><br />The MJ one sold definitely, is from the Bad era.<br /><br />The second sale was in April 2009 - this gets confusing, because the Madam Tussaurd sale and the original Julien sale times were about the same time frame.<br /><br />The laying down one, I guess they just replaced it, it wasn't sold? Thus far, haven't found it again.<br /><br />Also, the one MJ statue sold was from the Bad era that you can find that was definitely sold then, for just under $40K. You can take any statue, and put it on its back. The facial sculpt is important, the body of it is not.<br /><br />The one that's in Michael's collection is this one:  http://www.mjjcollectors.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=9803&category_id=258&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=136<br /><br />Many of the SFX people here in Hollywood are artists, so they can alter just about anything. That arm is on a figure, the head is separate. I've seen some...amazing things done, lol. Like, in 2 hours, if someone wanted a copy of an original from a film set. Just a bucket of silicon casting solution, and the mold was made, as I just watched in bemused silence. It was handed back to the studio dude, no one the wiser. Yeah, THAT FAST something can be made.<br /><br />All I could find at the different locations, is a slide show. I found the latest MJ figure at Hong Kong, but not the oldest one, sorry: http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-travel-in-national/michael-jackson-wax-figures-around-the-worldpicture#slide=7513266
  • I have a question that I was pondering for a while. It is in regards to "The Body" that was taken to the hospital and the infamous ambulance photo. Did Michael not have a 3D scanning done in 1996 and adding to that Mr. Von Hagens and the plastination. So who is to say that Michael with a help of some special was able to pull off the impossible. You know what I find so interesting is that many people believe that Michael is not capable of doing something like that. Way to many people claim that they are Michael Jackson Experts.  You sometimes people are just crazy.  We do not know what situations he was in so how do we know what he would or would not do. They problem with world in Michael case is this, many saw him grow up in the music/entertainment industry, that includes fans as well, and many feels that gives him carte blanche to tell him how to live his life.  I am sorry, but no one can tell another person how to live their life, when you cannot even live your own. I have taken a look back at many of Michael's concert videos, and some of the things that these people that stated that the are fans are very shameful. If you truly love someone  you woud not behave in such a manner. Heck, if you love yourself that behavior should not happen either. It is a sad day when a person cannot do a simple thing like go to the store. For so long Michael had to deal with this among other things. And then when it comes to the time when Michael states this is it, enough is enough, then everyone is flabbergasted. I am a fan of Michael Jackson.  But I would never invade his privacy like that, mainly because I do not want someone to do that to me.
    I am a fan of Michael Jackson.  But I would never invade his privacy like that, mainly because I do not want someone to do that to me.
    <br /><br />I wouldn't either but not for the reason you stated above.
    <br />Welcome to the forum! Sandal8259<br />
    I have a question that I was pondering for a while. It is in regards to "The Body" that was taken to the hospital and the infamous ambulance photo. Did Michael not have a 3D scanning done in 1996 and adding to that Mr. Von Hagens and the plastination. So who is to say that Michael with a help of some special was able to pull off the impossible.
    <br /><br /><br />
    Michael Jackson had 3D scans made of his body in what may have been a plan to build a virtual reality double of himself, the [color=rgb(0, 136, 195)]Daily Star[/color][size=78%] reports.[/size]<br />The 3D scan data of the "King Of Pop" was taken in 1997, when the star was 37 years-old, and was put on sale for over $1 million by an anonymous seller.<br />According to the Daily Star, the seller [color=rgb(0, 136, 195)]noted. [/color]The thing about this data is it immortalised him at the age of 37, before his nose was disfigured and when he was in the prime of life.<br /><br />The Daily Star reports that the imaging could be uses for a 'reincarnation' of Jacko, such as a "robot twin":Now scientists say following his death on June 25, the eerie images could be used to bring him back in music videos, computer games and even movies.<br /><br />3D scan data of Michael Jackson was [color=rgb(0, 136, 195)]posted[/color] for sale on [color=rgb(0, 136, 195)]eBay[/color], although this was not confirmed to be the same data referenced in the Daily Star article.<br />The seller [color=rgb(0, 136, 195)]auctioning[/color] the item -- titled "Michael Jackson 3D Scan Data From 1996" and selling for $1.5 million -- included pictures of the scans, as well as this description: The original 3D scan data of Michael Jackson. This scan data was collected when he was 37 years old in 1996 and Michael was in the prime of his career. It also includes the color map from this scan in either CPV or UV maps.<br /><br /><br />This data was collected using the same equipment that creates the data used to create video games and or CGI avatars to make him speak, laugh, sing or dance. To make him dance just add a body double avatar. It can also be used for the most accurate collectable memorabilia which can be manipulated to any expression or pose.<br />The seller also noted that "the sale of this scan data is subject to the purchaser agreeing to clear the proper rights with the MJ Estate before it is publicly used in a promotional or commercial manner."<br /><br />The eBay item included these pictures with the listing, as well as a link to a [color=rgb(0, 136, 195)]video[/color] that is reportedly an animation made from the scans:<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZADLzgbxhM&feature=player_embedded <br /><br />http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/13/michael-jackson-planned-r_n_356674.html
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Since MJ's alive and this 3D scan doesn't look very true-to-life, I would bet that MJ has the real scan in his safekeeping.[/size]<br />[size=9pt]Sandal8259, how are you suggesting MJ  used this scan to provide a 'body' for the hoax ambulance ride?[/size]
  • MJonmind,<br />I know that there is a connection some where with the plastination and the 3D Scan and throwing in FX.  I just thought of something. Didn't Mr. Winston died in 2008. He is the infamous Special FX gentleman that work with Michael on his video Ghost. Let's just say that Michael and Mr. Winston was working on a project before Mr. Winston died in 2008. The questions that I think needs to be addressed is how long was Michael working on the Dome Project.
    on 1324825280:
    <br />About the Pepsi burn issue and how it happened in the middle of Michael's life, Michael arranged this hoax into the very little details and he arranged the date which we say numerology part of the hoax too. So, why would it be too hard for him to consider the Pepsi burn also when he was arranging the date of this hoax? <br /><br />
    on 1324715457:
    <br />That statement can go both ways, PureLove, you realize that, right?<br /><br />Separate fact (real) from fiction (movie)  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />The burn was for REAL, it hurt him horribly. Thank goodness someone noticed! Unless you've ever had a Fro, understand this: it takes gels, and other chemicals, that become FUEL, when exposed to flame, so it was burning DOWN and OUTward. Grabbing a coat to put it out was a brilliant idea! The pirotechnician made a horrible miscalculation. We're not talking about an "owie" from burning your finger in the oven. It was significant! I think this is when his empathy for children really kicked in, and the thoughtful, quiet Michael began to emerge.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I did quite a bit of research before I accepted that theory as plausible, Tink. I am aware of accelerants in hair products and how they affect fire. <br /><br />Oh and ps. no one here knows if that burn was for real or not. All we can do is look at the facts in the case and speculate from there.
  • just remembered the ambulance number from the Pepsi commercial was # 66<br />huggs n love n faith to all<br />suzz
    on 1321016719:
    <br />First of all sorry for my English because it is not my native language.<br /> <br />Well, little anticipating a level 7b, for me it would make sense is that the June 25, 2009  was an ambulance in Carolwood, picking up a dummy size, weight and appearance as MJ, and take him to UCLA.<br /><br />Due to the photo of the ambulance was made prior to 25J,  Ben Evenstad only needed to "simulate" that he took the picture shown and play a role in the eyes of the people, and begin with the public spectacle.<br /><br />This really does explain why it carried something (the dummy) from UCLA to the CORONER, and this also would explain the photos that were shown at trial, at UCLA and the autopsy, in which the alleged MJ's body had no belly button! (like a dummy)<br />
    <br /><br />I took the washed out photo into photoshop. I darkened it globally, and guess what? There's the outy belly button. It was intentionally stretched, and then lightened for effect. I made mine more realistic - I just don't know how to upload it.