TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.<br /><br />Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.<br /><br />For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1326316285:
    <br />I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.<br /><br />Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.<br /><br />For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:<br />
    <br />Sign 7 ?? This is new.<br />At least to me. What is it?<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I remember he said that Update 7 will be only after the BAM. Now there is something else after the Update 7. Sign 7. The word "sign" doesn't sound like something that happens after the BAM... It sounds more like another level, other clue. I thought we won't need clues and signs after Michael comes back. I thought everything would be clear when he comes back, so we can act firmly on a base, on some reality and facts. What sign is there after the BAM? <br /><br />We were also promised level 7 will be done before November 29th 2011, even if he had to finish it alone.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1326316285:
    <br />I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.<br /><br />Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.<br /><br />For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi TS, funny that I was just on MJ's facebook page and today it's about puzzles and I thought to myself TS will post today!!! Coincidence?  :shock:<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />Collectible flashback: Who has one of these vintage MJ Puzzle Forms?<br /><br />392614_10150533887011473_19691681472_8643043_546118498_n.jpg<br /><br /> party/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TS, you're forgiven. ;) & about Sign 7.. Maybe we have to figure it out for ourselves...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1326316910:
    <br />I remember he said that Update 7 will be only after the BAM. Now there is something else after the Update 7. Sign 7. The word "sign" doesn't sound like something that happens after the BAM... It sounds more like another level, other clue. I thought we won't need clues and signs after Michael comes back. I thought everything would be clear when he comes back, so we can act firmly on a base, on some reality and facts. What sign is there after the BAM? <br /><br />We were also promised level 7 will be done before November 29th 2011, even if he had to finish it alone.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe that Sign 7 has to do with the project TS and Front were talking about.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Or maybe the 'Sign' will be like the Star of Bethlehem...illuminating the location of the BAM party  :lol:<br /><br /> party/<br /><br />Hurry back TS!  bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1326318375:
    <br />Or maybe the 'Sign' will be like the Star of Bethlehem...illuminating the location of the BAM party  :lol:<br /><br /> party/<br />
    <br /><br />Still dreaming of that party :lol:?<br />There will be no party if the end is coming.
    Gina, the party IS at the end to celebrate the _ew beginning.  The party will be the inbetween phase  :lol:<br /><br /> penguin/<br /><br />I'm ready to party...anytime, anywhere  /woohoo/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    You guys I really do care for all of you. Will Michael be there? If not, no party for yours truly :lol: :lol:.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Sorry?<br /><br /> :?<br /><br />that's it?<br /><br /> suspicious//<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^ lol Bec, that was my reaction too, but I didn't dare say it!<br /><br />And when I read this:<br /><br />
    on 1326316285:
    <br /><br />For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:<br />
    <br /><br />I can't help but be reminded of this:<br /><br />
    on 1321777865:
    <br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).<br />
    <br /><br />Just saying! I don't pin any hopes on any dates any more.
  • on 1326316285:
    <br /><br /><br />there we go doubters, TS has promised (yet again!!!) that it will be completed in due time. <br /><br />i think we can respectfull put to rest any TS doubts. <br /><br /><br />this time of the year, ppl are still on vacation, doing things with family, busy, etc etc. it will happen.<br /><br />its not all just about us hoaxers. there are others to be considered in all this to and a plethora of reasons of why updates, levels, signs and bam have been delayed.<br /><br />all things will happen in due time. not at any time. at the appointed time. NOT our preferred time.<br /><br />take comfort in knowing, that we will know everything that we need to know. but only at the right time.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />meanwhile TS, if you have taken the effort to log in and write us a message... can't you throw us a little more than that???<br /><br />throw us a bone. we have your back. no need to worry about that. its just that we are tired of fending off the haters and trolls  /pull hair/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Just like we were promised level 7 would end by November 29th 2011 and it never happened.<br />If he wanted he would have found time, even to post one post and wrap the level 7.  He said he would finish it alone without any help if it was the case. He clearly doesn't want to. Where there is will there is time.<br /><br />I agree with curls, once a promise is not kept, then any other promise doesn't hold weight anymore. <br /><br />I will just post this very true quote:<br /><br />"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein"
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=9pt]Hi TS!  I guess we have no choice but to be patient.  God bless you as you go about your 'projects'!  We'll be here; we're not going anywhere![/size]<br />[size=9pt][/size]<br />[size=9pt]patience-life-time-day-game-dice-gambler-choice-death-demotivational-poster-1243694273.jpg[/size]<br /><br />Wouldn’t there be 7 signs, starting first with Sign #1?  Then perhaps the Update 7, Level 7, and Sign 7 will all coincide at the BAM-- just like Revelation’s 7 seals, 7 bowls, and 7 trumpets culminate with the return of Christ.<br />
    <br />11. Eleven Thirty<br /> <br /> I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.<br /> <br /> Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.<br /> <br /> I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=16148.0
    on 1326316970:
    <br /><br />Hi TS, funny that I was just on MJ's facebook page and today it's about puzzles and I thought to myself TS will post today!!! Coincidence?  :shock: <br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />Collectible flashback: Who has one of these vintage MJ Puzzle Forms?<br /><br />392614_10150533887011473_19691681472_8643043_546118498_n.jpg<br /><br /> party/ <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Michael-Jackson-Puzzleforms-92483.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />30 pieces to put together?  Are things going to get harder?  Previously we had 4 pieces. ;) <br /><br /><br />Puzzle2.jpg
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1326361161:
    <br /><br />I agree with curls, once a promise is not kept, then any other promise doesn't hold weight anymore. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's not really what I meant Anna. I was looking at it more from the perspective of: if 'things' got in the way of TS completing level 7 in the timeframe he indicated, then who's to say 'things' won't also prevent 2012 from panning out as we have been led to believe it will?
  • @curls... i think your comment is interesting. not sure, but perhaps there are some 'variables' that need to be 'in place' before things can happen. perhaps one of these things is the courtcase.. i dont know, but is a possibility.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1326361161:
    <br /><br />"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein"<br />
    <br /><br />I like this quote.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope. It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey. <br />Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it.
    <br /><br /> :?
    on 1326400885:
    <br />
    They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope. It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey. <br />Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it.
    <br /><br /> :?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes we got our explanation for what happened with Level 7 from Front. It's a good explanation, and I accept it, doesn't mean we have to be particularly thrilled with it, but it's part of the ride so giddy up.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).
    <br /><br /><br />what is that? ....Sign 7<br />
    Perhaps 2012 is the year of the Signs.<br /><br />2011 was the year of the Levels.<br /><br />2010 was the year of the Updates.
    Hmmm...could be bec, interesting.  Wonder if TS will confirm that.<br /><br />If that's the case, was the TS/Front/Back 'validation' the 1st Sign?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    I believe this will be one of them:<br />  <br />
    Matthew 24:31<br /> 30Andthen shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
    <br /><br /><br />In technological splendor!