TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    For a cue:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    The G7/G8 Summit for 2012 will be hosted in Chicago, May 19-20 this year. http://www.g8.utoronto.ca/
  • First when I heard 'The Sign' it made me think of 'the sign of the times' (somewhere in the bible) so it could mean the EOW=The Sign?<br /><br />Also Purelove didn't you say TS said to you that T.S stands for The Sign?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ..I think this video should be here,To complement a little research <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22125.0
    I do not know if someone published this detail before, After the Murray's trial I think the ultimate proof that this picture is fake came from the paramedics.<br /><br />According to paramedic Blount he was at the back of the ambulance doing CPR:<br /><br />amb2012.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />blount.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Unless Blount has a "white"arm or he is lying and he was not at the back of the patient head, there is no way for this pic to be real.<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />credit: Nimue http://www.igroops.com/members/httpfairycom/comm/READ/00009053/Ambulance-Parking-in-fornt-of-Carolwood-Dr-and-leaving.html
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1330904243:
    <br />I do not know if someone published this detail before, After the Murray's trial I think the ultimate proof that this picture is fake came from the paramedics.<br /><br />According to paramedic Blount he was at the back of the ambulance doing CPR:<br /><br />amb2012.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />blount.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Unless Blount has a "white"arm or he is lying and he was not at the back of the patient head, there is no way for this pic to be real.<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />credit: Nimue http://www.igroops.com/members/httpfairycom/comm/READ/00009053/Ambulance-Parking-in-fornt-of-Carolwood-Dr-and-leaving.html<br />
    <br /><br />I wasn't able to watch the broadcast, and never researched the ambulance. The devil's in the details.<br />Kudos to you!<br /><br />See how this is quite literally falling into place finally!?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I thought that was the case too but then there's a whole group of folks (TS included) who say he was riding on the bench seat behind the driver, not doing cpr, and was out of the frame of the pic. I thought he said he was in the back at the Prelim Trial and it blew the whole thing wide open, but apparently that was incorrect(?).
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Also, I never found out who drove the ambulance from Carolwood. Blount said he was the driver to get there but to my knowledge no-one's owned up to the job of driving to UCLA.<br /><br />And how would TS know who was sitting where .... unless he was there!!!  Or unless no-one sat anywhere because it's all an illusion!
    How many people were in the ambulance, two dude of this photo, Murray, Blount and to go in the stretcher ... <br /><br /><br />Fotos-de-autos-sobreccargados-3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />of all this, i think that two paramedics are in the hoaxes
    on 1330934244:
    <br />Also, I never found out who drove the ambulance from Carolwood. Blount said he was the driver to get there but to my knowledge no-one's owned up to the job of driving to UCLA.<br /><br />And how would TS know who was sitting where .... unless he was there!!!  Or unless no-one sat anywhere because it's all an illusion!<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. Unless someone can prove that Blount stated where he sat en-route to UCLA.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Is that picture spliced?  It seems very unlikely that 2 ambulance paras on the same scene would have the exact mark on their elbows .
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TS Nov 28,11<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]Quote from: bec on November 28, 2011, 08:43:16 AM[/color]<br />
    TS says Blout was not driving?<br /><br />If Blout was not driving then he must be in on the hoax because otherwise would he not pipe up and say the pic is fake? Those are clearly 2 white guys in the back.
    <br /><br />Blount was riding in the long seat beside Murray, to the right of Murray (towards the front, Murray being towards the back).  This would be out of the shot through the window (if the shot had really been taken on the fly).<br /><br />Senneff said that he was at the head (airway), and Goodwin was doing the compressions.  This fits what we see in the ambulance photo.
    <br /><br />TS, Nov 29,11<br />
    [size=9pt]The false theories that I was referring to were one such as these: multiple ambulances, green screen everything in the ambulance videos, the two videos were taken on different days, MJ sitting up in the stretcher, riding the helicopter, jumping out of the coroner van, etc….[/size]
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    Quote from: monstertooty on November 28, 2011, 10:09:59 PM<br />
    The German TV station did NOT debunk the coroner van video.  I believe Jonell Star pointed out that the "Making of..." video was BS and had several differences from the original.
    <br />[size=9pt]<br /> Although this is not part of the trip from Carolwood to the hospital, I am going to address it because it keeps popping up.[/size]<br /> <br /> The supposed differences in these videos are no better than the supposed differences in the ambulance videos.  They are angle and lighting, etc.  For example the green door: some thought that one video the door was dull, and therefore old paint (at the LA coroner's garage); but the other video was a shiny green door, indicating a new paint job (RTL trying to copy the LA coroner garage).  The reality is merely a different angle, one angle the light is reflecting off of the door, and the other angle it is not reflecting.<br /> <br /> Also, very early after that video came out, it was shown that the license plate had the wrong font--did not match the real LA coroner van.  I really don't plan to spend much time on this, but again thought I would reply since it keeps popping up.  Maybe someone in the LA area can take a tour of the coroner's facility, and see the differences and report it back here.  But it is not MJ, and not LA coroner's garage; if so, I am Tom Sneddon!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=9pt]Here’s TS trying to convince us that he’s being serious in the info he’s giving us, and the real danger he faces. I’m thinkin just giving us the real deal then might endanger him because anyone can read here.    So-o-o could he be pulling our leg?  [/size]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg375503#msg375503
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1330974091:
    <br />
    on 1330934244:
    <br />Also, I never found out who drove the ambulance from Carolwood. Blount said he was the driver to get there but to my knowledge no-one's owned up to the job of driving to UCLA.<br /><br />And how would TS know who was sitting where .... unless he was there!!!  Or unless no-one sat anywhere because it's all an illusion!<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. Unless someone can prove that Blount stated where he sat en-route to UCLA.<br />
    <br /><br />@9:45, Blount states that he was situated "towards the head" in the ambulance while enroute to UCLA: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blount testified on Sept 30th....TS responded to Gina in this exchange on Nov 28th.  I can't recall if TS made mention of Blount's location in the ambu prior to Nov 28th...but if this is the only time he commented on it, it was well after Blount's testimony.<br /><br />
    on 1322473110:
    <br />
    on 1322470943:
    <br />He was the driver when they arrived at Carlwood but I only assume he was also the driver when they left Carlwood.<br />
    <br />Yes, but that is an incorrect assumption.  He was riding in the back, on the way to UCLA.<br />
    <br /><br />Interestingly enough, Senneff testified to being seated "in the jumpseat, closest to the head" (begins @8:05 of vid)...and stated that there were 4 people in the back of the ambulance: himself, Blount, Goodwin and Murray.  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I just read MJonmind's post before posting this....so I guess they could both have been 'at the head'?  One on either side?<br /><br />This feels like a rendition of 'who's on 1st?' lol....but in this case, who's 'at the head'?  :lol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1328817760:
    <br />..I think this video should be here,To complement a little research <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for posting this video......<br />ever noticed how many times the word "watch" has been used throughout this hoax?  I am sure you all have........<br />at 12:21 the prosecutor begins an important question...."What is the significance of......" it's the response from the <br />paramedic (Senoff) that I am interested in.....he says he doesn't wear a watch.  I can sort of understand that, yet really can't.<br />He says he relies on the monitor for time.....what about all the times a paramedic is not next to a monitor?  They need a watch to<br />time beats, pulse, etc.<br />Every fireman and paramedic I have seen wears a watch......no time to pull out the cell phone in an emergency. <br />The word, "watch" is everywhere......we have seen and heard it.  Cirque's CD track "Immortal Intro -Immortal Version" has Michael's voice saying the word, "watch"............I just keep running into that word, lol.<br /><br />It's probably nothing...but I thought I'd mention it anyways.......<br />Blessings! <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22125.0<br />
    There is no where else for someone to sit in the back of the ambulance near the head except for where the white guy was sitting administering to MJ's airway.<br /><br />insideamb2.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1330978154:
    <br />[...]<br />[size=12pt]ever noticed how many times the word "watch" has been used throughout this hoax[/size]?  I am sure you all have........<br />at 12:21 the prosecutor begins an important question...."What is the significance of......" it's the response from the paramedic (Senoff) that I am interested in.....he says he doesn't wear a watch.  I can sort of understand that, yet really can't.<br />He says he relies on the monitor for time.....what about all the times a paramedic is not next to a monitor?  They need a watch to time beats, pulse, etc.<br />Every fireman and paramedic I have seen wears a watch......no time to pull out the cell phone in an emergency. <br />The word, "watch" is everywhere......we have seen and heard it.  Cirque's CD track "Immortal Intro -Immortal Version" has Michael's voice saying the word, "watch"............I just keep running into that word, lol.<br /><br />It's probably nothing...but I thought I'd mention it anyways.......<br />Blessings!
    <br /><br />Back's signature was also : "Keep watching!"<br /><br />
    Ambulance79Inside.jpg<br /><br />This is another photo supposedly showing the inside of a UCLA ambulance<br /><br />http://www.ucpd.ucla.edu/UCLA_EMSPhotoGallery.pdf<br /><br />and these are some photos of another ambulance fleet at UCLA that is utilized in emergencies.<br /><br />Just sayin…
    Just sayin what? There's no where for anyone else to sit at or near the head besides the white dude in the "jump seat".
    just saying, just saying.  It wasn’t meant to imply anything else.
    Part of the declaration of Blount<br /><br />
    MB led the rescue ambulance. RS was sitting beside her. He came to Carolwood and stationed the ambulance and went into the House. The fire truck accompanied them and was stationed with the street. Mills fire captain, the paramedics Goodwin and Herron were in the fire truck. <br />[size=10pt]MB went with MJ to UCLA. He was sitting in the head. [/size]Other drugs of boot to MJ in the way they administered. There was no change in the situation of Michael Jackson on the road. MB saw and heard CM on the phone. MB heard cm "is Michael and that is not well" on the phone. MB does not know with whom CM was talking on the phone.
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The declaration of Blount demonstrates that the photo is false and that knowledge of the hoax. Don't know in reality who or what was in the ambulance that came out of Carolwood and arrived at the UCLA.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1330981127:
    <br />
    on 1330978154:
    <br />[...]<br />[size=12pt]ever noticed how many times the word "watch" has been used throughout this hoax[/size]?  I am sure you all have........<br />at 12:21 the prosecutor begins an important question...."What is the significance of......" it's the response from the paramedic (Senoff) that I am interested in.....he says he doesn't wear a watch.  I can sort of understand that, yet really can't.<br />He says he relies on the monitor for time.....what about all the times a paramedic is not next to a monitor?  They need a watch to time beats, pulse, etc.<br />Every fireman and paramedic I have seen wears a watch......no time to pull out the cell phone in an emergency. <br />The word, "watch" is everywhere......we have seen and heard it.  Cirque's CD track "Immortal Intro -Immortal Version" has Michael's voice saying the word, "watch"............I just keep running into that word, lol.<br /><br />It's probably nothing...but I thought I'd mention it anyways.......<br />Blessings!
    <br /><br />Back's signature was also : "Keep watching!"<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Exactly! And those wonderful pictures you posted, the one of MJ in a tux, showing us a watch (sort of magician looking)...one of my favs!<br />Just a whole lot of watchin' going on, LOL.....<br />Blessings! <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />emoticon_0495.gif<br /><br /><br />blount.jpg    emoticon_0616.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1326317565:
    <br />
    on 1326316910:
    <br />I remember he said that Update 7 will be only after the BAM. Now there is something else after the Update 7. Sign 7. The word "sign" doesn't sound like something that happens after the BAM... It sounds more like another level, other clue. I thought we won't need clues and signs after Michael comes back. I thought everything would be clear when he comes back, so we can act firmly on a base, on some reality and facts. What sign is there after the BAM? <br /><br />We were also promised level 7 will be done before November 29th 2011, even if he had to finish it alone.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe that Sign 7 has to do with the project TS and Front were talking about.<br />
    <br /><br />I think Sign 7 is Michael himself and the BAM. TS wrote that the BAM is going to be before 2012 ends. First we will finish level 7 and then TS will make an Update and then the BAM will happen.   mj_bad/
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1330981477:
    <br />Ambulance79Inside.jpg<br /><br />This is another photo supposedly showing the inside of a UCLA ambulance<br /><br />http://www.ucpd.ucla.edu/UCLA_EMSPhotoGallery.pdf<br /><br />and these are some photos of another ambulance fleet at UCLA that is utilized in emergencies.<br /><br />Just sayin… <br />
    <br /><br />Given no emergency case, there is enough space to put 7 persons into the van. <br />1 driver<br />1 on front seat besides driver<br />1 on grey seat at head of stretcher<br />3 on bench at right<br />1 on stretcher.<br /><br />Adds up to almost a baseball team.<br /><br />In fact, we do not know who was sitting on the bench just like we don't know who was on the stretcher's place in the helicopter. Well hidden behind a wall.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Exactly Grace.  Posted ONLY to show a wider angled view.  Thanks for getting it.