TIAI December 26

Comments

• on 1325115850:
    <br />I've been mainly reading the past few days...just taking it all in.  There's been some fascinating posts in this thread and in others concerning 'religious' aspects of the hoax.  It's very interesting for someone like me...who doesn't affliate with any religion (although raised Catholic), yet who believes in God wholeheartedly...to read others' interpretations of things.  Cause when all is said and done...the bottom line is it's ALL interpretation.  Even if we believe something to have come directly from God, like the Bible...we can only 'experience' it through our sensory perception...i.e. therefore, we 'interpret' it's meaning and we will all interpret it in our own way based on varying factors.<br /><br />Because I've 'detached' myself from all 'religion' years ago...I notice that I don't feel as 'defensive' as some of the feelings I sense in some posts.  My belief in God surpasses EVERYTHING that 'man's' hands have touched.  If somehow I found out tomorrow that the Bible was all a means of 'control'....or if 'science' proved we were 'planted' here by aliens....or if it was discovered that Jesus, in fact, was simply a man with a message and someone who did actually get married....none of these things would 'shake' my belief in God.  It took a very long time for me to 'detach' myself from all preconceived 'interpretations'/conditioning....but I am no longer 'tied' to anything (i.e. my belief in God is not dependant on anything).<br /><br />That doesn't mean I'm not interested in learning more about 'stuff'...far from it.  If anything, it most definitely means my mind is free enough to take in, and think about, a whole host of 'interpretations' without cringing or having my stomach do back flips when reading something that's not in line with my 'interpretation' ('attachments' always lead to discomfort in varying degrees).  I am most fascinated with the whole discussion of the Ark and I've read a TON of 'interpretations' as to what it could look like, what it could be, where it could be, etc etc....all fascinating stuff, yet no one knows for sure or it wouldn't be such a mystery, would it?<br /><br />The thing that has stuck out for me most in all the 'interpretations' I've read and all the thoughts I've had....is WHY would an all knowing and all powerful God NEED an object in order to 'communicate' with people on earth or as a means to 'protect' certain people?  If we take the Bible literally, then He was able to communicate without a problem prior to the Ark's existence.  An all powerful God would surely be able to communicate with anyone at any time, if He so desired, with or without a 'material' object.  If not, then He wouldn't be all poweful, all knowing, etc.  If the purpose of the Ark was to 'protect' certain people in battle/wars, etc....then He wouldn't be all-loving.  <br /><br />I realize the discussion has mainly focussed on WHAT the 'true Ark' looks like....but I'm wondering what others think was the purpose of the Ark in the first place.  Why the NEED for this 'object'....if it was indeed an 'object' AND if it indeed came from God's 'will'? (<----two factors that many seem 'sure' about...that it was an object and that it was created as per God's instructions.  Two things that I am 'unsure' about but I'm genuinely intrigued by both).<br /><br />Contradictions abound...at least in my mind.  <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Great Post, BeTheChange.
  • on 1325115850:
    <br />I realize the discussion has mainly focussed on WHAT the 'true Ark' looks like....but I'm wondering what others think was the purpose of the Ark in the first place.  Why the NEED for this 'object'....if it was indeed an 'object' AND if it indeed came from God's 'will'? (<----two factors that many seem 'sure' about...that it was an object and that it was created as per God's instructions.  Two things that I am 'unsure' about but I'm genuinely intrigued by both).<br />
    <br /><br />I am going to try and make some sense to your questions. It is my belief that God meets people where they are. Example: I am a mess because of my past but God isn't going to wait around until I get my stuff together. He has come to me, offered me salvation and he has explained it to me that the way to that is through Jesus. That is what I mean by meeting people where they are.<br /><br />Staying with that concept it is my belief that during the times that the people were worshipping idols, God gave his 10 commandments to the people to follow. God gave the people the opportunity to behave. The 10 commandments were given to a man who at that time was somewhat respected by the majority, so God felt that Moses was the one he could give the commandments to and told him to put them in The Ark. That became the covenant (agreement) between God and the people. God does use people for his purpose. God also used an object (Ark) to keep the idol worshippers interested. He gets down to our thinking/ways and does it for our benefit. <br /><br />Some people may think that the 10 commandments have conditional promises to them. It is my belief that the conditions set forth are no different than a parent laying down the rules, if you break em you get punished. Just because we are scolded by our parents it doesn't mean that they stop loving us. God obviously hasn't stopped loving us. We have been given opportunity after opportunity to get things right. <br /><br />The idea of the 10 commandments, powerful energy, and protection stayed an idea as long as (visually) The Ark was around. It is like planting an idea in our heads and we think what someone else wants us to think. Example: MJ's memorial, we saw a coffin and our minds automatically thought he was dead because we see proof. <br /><br />The people who had possesion of The Ark (tried) to keep following the 10 commandments, thinking that The Ark was the only way to communicate to God because they thought the stone tablets were in there and the idea of communication was planted in their heads. It wasn't always just an idea. God had protected people with The Ark according to his rules. God saw that the people were unable to keep the covenant for a long period so he made a new convenant. God got rid of the old that was no longer working. The new covenant (agreement) is Jesus, he paid for our sins through his blood.  <br /><br />The deception of it being found is from Satan. Satan knows people's weakness and he knows that we still continue to worship idols. To not be fooled by Satan it is my belief to recognise that The Ark is no longer relevant. It is my belief because the new agreement is through Jesus, there is no more need for a box/bobble to worship.<br /><br />I hope how I explained that is understandable. I have been quiet also because I have done this research a year ago. There was a good bit of uncovering done by a few members. I also do not want to get into theology/religious debates. It was asked by TS not to trust the source of the info no matter who presented it but to go by the info/evidence presented. Basically do your own research and draw your own truth. That doesn't mean don't discuss theories with each other. It does mean do not blindly believe what someone else says.<br /><br />Peace
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is said many things about the ark, it is said that it was a door of direct communication with God, but what is even more disturbing is that it will also have said that whoever has the ark of the Covenant will have the world under their control ...
  • I just got another idea about what the ark of the covenant could be.  I got this idea while reading David Wilcock's book "The Source Field".  He was talking about how the great pyramid in egypt still does not have the capstone on.  When the cap stone is put on it is a symbol of the great golden age starting for humanity and it is a symbol of the pineal gland working.  The pineal gland is associated with increased spirituality and consciousness.  Well we all know TPTB want everything for themselves.  They are a the "top" of the pyramid.  <br /><br />The pyramids measurements show many things such as days in a year, the procession of the equinoxes, size of the earth etc.  It's also perfectly on top of an energy spots/vortexes.  The ancients knew how to use the energy fields of the earth, David calls the source field.    He says "it is obvious that the founding fathers of America clearly believed the return of the capstone on the pyramid symbolized the dawning of a new era in human history at the end of the great year"  Page 132, electronic copy.  The pyramid is 25,826.4 inches, distance across the diagonals.  This represents the procession of the equinoxes, the time it takes for the earth to rotate through all the constellations.  So according to the Mayans the year is 2012.  I bet the illuminati are thinking 12/21/12 because this matches the pyramid measurements (I think).  Some other ancient prophecies say 2012-2014.<br /><br />Other numbers work out also.  Right now the pyramid has 6 sides because it isn't finished.  (bottom,top,and four going around.    If we finish it, then it will have 5 sides.  The "star" has 5 sides also.  The star we keep seeing as a clue.  Also if you look at sacred geometry there is an energy field around you of this shape called the Merkahba or something like that.    <br /><br />So the ark might be the capstone of the great pyramid, and maybe other pyramids around the world.  We have to figure out what the measurements of the capstone would have to be "Exactly".  It would have to fit into all the mathematical calculations of the pyramid.  There are more in David's Wilcock's book.  Maybe somebody can get some drawings to see what we can work out.    I am really going to do flips if the measurements somehow equal 999 after the cap is put on !!!!!!!  What do you guys think ?????  Can we turn 6 into 9 ???
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1325116116:
    <br /><br />
    on 1325113258:
    <br /><br />Maybe that's where this strong feeling of equalizing sex with Michael Jackson with a religious experience comes from  :shock: errrr.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I wonder what Michael would say to that  :lol:<br />
    <br />I hope to find out some day ::).<br /><br />OK, about the ark, the most puzzling thing to me are the cheruvims and their wings. First of all I don't know how they are supposed to look like (humans with wings?). Secondly, if they must not be placed right on the mercy seat to not be on the same level with God- where else can they be? The crown has to continuously surround the ark so ....well maybe I should read it again before speaking.<br />I will post later.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />This suspicious-looking MJ impersonator has an interesting Ark related emblem on his shirt.<br /><br /><br /><br />MJimpuploadedDec2011.jpg
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1325142021:
    <br />I just got another idea about what the ark of the covenant could be.  I got this idea while reading David Wilcock's book "The Source Field".  He was talking about how the great pyramid in egypt still does not have the capstone on.  When the cap stone is put on it is a symbol of the great golden age starting for humanity and it is a symbol of the pineal gland working.  The pineal gland is associated with increased spirituality and consciousness.  Well we all know TPTB want everything for themselves.  They are a the "top" of the pyramid.  <br /><br />The pyramids measurements show many things such as days in a year, the procession of the equinoxes, size of the earth etc.  It's also perfectly on top of an energy spots/vortexes.  The ancients knew how to use the energy fields of the earth, David calls the source field.    He says "it is obvious that the founding fathers of America clearly believed the return of the capstone on the pyramid symbolized the dawning of a new era in human history at the end of the great year"  Page 132, electronic copy.  The pyramid is 25,826.4 inches, distance across the diagonals.  This represents the procession of the equinoxes, the time it takes for the earth to rotate through all the constellations.  So according to the Mayans the year is 2012.  I bet the illuminati are thinking 12/21/12 because this matches the pyramid measurements (I think).  Some other ancient prophecies say 2012-2014.<br /><br />Other numbers work out also.  Right now the pyramid has 6 sides because it isn't finished.  (bottom,top,and four going around.    If we finish it, then it will have 5 sides.  The "star" has 5 sides also.  The star we keep seeing as a clue.  Also if you look at sacred geometry there is an energy field around you of this shape called the Merkahba or something like that.    <br /><br />So the ark might be the capstone of the great pyramid, and maybe other pyramids around the world.  We have to figure out what the measurements of the capstone would have to be "Exactly".  It would have to fit into all the mathematical calculations of the pyramid.  There are more in David's Wilcock's book.  Maybe somebody can get some drawings to see what we can work out.    I am really going to do flips if the measurements somehow equal 999 after the cap is put on !!!!!!!  What do you guys think ?????  Can we turn 6 into 9 ???<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know about the measurements, but I'm glad you mentioned the Source Field because it's a very interesting book.  Wilcock talks quite a bit about the importance of the pineal gland as the entrance to consciousness.  So on a lark, I googled Pineal Gland and Ark of the Covenant.  I love the internet.  Check this out.  I have no idea who the author is, but he does posit an interesting idea.  That the description of the ark could be applied to the part of the brain that houses the pineal gland.  <br /><br />http://www.gardenof-eden.com/arc_of_the_covenant.htm<br /><br />Here's a small excerpt:<br /><br />In both Exodus and 1 Kings it describes two winged creatures that were placed above the covenant box –  ‘Each had two wings. Two of their outstretched wings touched each other in the middle of the room and the other two wings touched the walls’ – that really confirmed I was looking at the right place in the brain for ‘The sphenoid bone is bat-shaped, and looking at it face on it appears to have two pairs of wings.’ The pituitary is housed within the sphenoid structure and is suspended above the cube-shaped bone – just as the winged creatures are placed over the square altar.
  • the wings of ark on emblem, also look like they may actually be leaves on a wreath. similar to UN logo, if you know what i mean.<br /><br />UN-LOGO.jpg<br />
  • on 1325148349:
    <br /><br />This suspicious-looking MJ impersonator has an interesting Ark related emblem on his shirt.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />JMO, but i dont think it is ark related.<br /><br />it reminds me of the austro / hungarian naval emblem / bagde<br /><br /><br /><br />austrian%20naval%20officers%20cap%20badge.jpg<br /><br />and<br /><br />austronaval.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I am still unsure of what to make of the Ark but obviously it is significant and people do link it to the end of the world and I believe that Michael will use this wisely.<br /><br />More than anything the Ark is a SYMBOL. A symbol of God's PRESENCE and that is its GREATEST value and in that sense it is within us ALL and all around us.<br />
  • Thanks Gwynned.  That is a great interpretation that you found.  I saw other interpretations where it is thought that the bible is talking about the body.  Maybe the old ark is the cap stone for the great pyramid in egypt.  And the new ark of the covenant is represented by our pineal gland.  This is the gland responsible for spirituality, increased connection to the source field energy, increased consciousness.  God had an agreement to restore our divinity.  This also goes along with what Allthatis ....love said about the ark being us.<br /><br />The ancients civilizations knew how to work with this source field energy.  There are energy spots/vortexes around the earth and a lot of them have ancient structures like pyramids and religious structures.  They knew how to channel this energy and channel light.  It is thought that the pyramid with capstone represents our pineal gland.  <br /><br />Maybe the pyramids can be put back together to start the energy fields working again ?  Maybe we will have this energy starting on 12/21/12 or near that date.  That is when the new age of aquarius starts.  We are supposed to be getting more and more photon energy sent to earth.  We get more and more energy as we are getting closer to the center of the milky way.  We  will be right in the center on or near 12/21/12.  This goes along with measurements on the pyramid and other ancient calendars/prophecies.  It is also going along with Modern, recent calculations by astronomers. <br /><br />I am just guessing but maybe the physical ark is the capstone or contains the capstone, and maybe those Ankhs the egyptians used to transfer energy are the "rods".  Maybe you need the rod or the ANKHS to use the pyramids ??????  Those Ankhs they used seem important.  Also, a symbol Michael and others used.  <br /><br />If the energy fields are improved on earth then maybe our pineal glands can work better.  Maybe all of us will have a higher spirituality/consciousness.  The powers that be definitely do not want us to have that !!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Well, even if it has nothing to do with the ark, the pineal gland and the source field, chakras (energy centers going up body) are very important.  There's David Wilcock's book, The Source Field Investigations and others.<br /><br /><br />Love<br /><br />
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    on 1325115850:
    <br />The thing that has stuck out for me most in all the 'interpretations' I've read and all the thoughts I've had....is WHY would an all knowing and all powerful God NEED an object in order to 'communicate' with people on earth or as a means to 'protect' certain people?  If we take the Bible literally, then He was able to communicate without a problem prior to the Ark's existence.  An all powerful God would surely be able to communicate with anyone at any time, if He so desired, with or without a 'material' object.  If not, then He wouldn't be all poweful, all knowing, etc.  If the purpose of the Ark was to 'protect' certain people in battle/wars, etc....then He wouldn't be all-loving.  <br /><br />I realize the discussion has mainly focussed on WHAT the 'true Ark' looks like....but I'm wondering what others think was the purpose of the Ark in the first place.  Why the NEED for this 'object'....if it was indeed an 'object' AND if it indeed came from God's 'will'? (< ----two factors that many seem 'sure' about...that it was an object and that it was created as per God's instructions.  Two things that I am 'unsure' about but I'm genuinely intrigued by both).<br /><br />Contradictions abound...at least in my mind.  <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />According to scripture, the people asked for indirect communication . Their God was willing to communicate directly, but they didn't want it.<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Exodus 20:18-19[/size]<br />New International Version (NIV)<br /><br /> [size=8pt]18[/size] When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance [size=8pt]19[/size] and said to Moses, “Speak to us yourself and we will listen. But do not have God speak to us or we will die.”<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Deuteronomy 18:16[/size]<br />New International Version (NIV)<br /><br />[size=8pt]16[/size] For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.”<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I've noticed a pattern: Adam and Eve had direct communication with their God (until they "fell" and became afraid in Genesis 3), the Israelites did not want to speak directly with their God because they also were afraid and couldn't bare to be in his presence (in Exodus 20)—now that I think about it, that makes sense because they descended from fallen/fearful Adam—and the new covenant seeks to re-establish that direct communication.<br /><br />I find myself asking, "is the 'new covenant' what was originally intended with the 'old' ?"  I'm tempted to say "yes".  When I read it, it comes across as if the unwillingness of the people made their God compromise his original plans; so if the Israelites had just trusted their God without cowardice, there would have been no need for ritual or religion.  As Im_convincedmjalive was saying, he caters to the inabilities of his people; the Israelites' inability was looking past their physical world. They preferred human leaders, physical representations of the truth, creation over creator. For example, before they were ever given any tablets, they all verbally agreed to the commands (Exodus 24 lays the chronology out). They knew they shouldn't craft or bow down to an idol, yet when Moses went up the mountain to get the "hard copy" of the commands, in his absence, they put their trust once more in what they could physically see. Teacher leaves the room, so the students act out. Their stubborn-selves needed physical reminders lol. I guess that's why we need substitute teachers (but the real stubborn ones act out regardless of the reminders).<br /><br />Now, through the new covenant, at least from what I can tell, he's trying to move his people past their five physical senses, revealing for instance that the stone tablets were actually our hardened hearts; the same with the tabernacle and its objects (including the ark): they exemplified his plan to redeem mankind and absolve them of their guilt (as RK mentioned in the Biblical/EOW thread). So if the tabernacle represents our bodies (1 Corinthians 6:19), then the Ark—which symbolized God's presence in the tabernacle—represents his Holy Spirit/Ruach Ha-Kodesh residing within us?<br /><br />I'm not sure if that eliminates the re-discovery of a physical ark though. After all, that physical reminder was needed at that time, for the state his people were in spiritually. A physical ark would lead many people astray, those who are still on that spiritual "milk" instead of spiritual "meat".  (1 Corinthians 3:2)
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1325173037:
    <br />Thanks Gwynned.  That is a great interpretation that you found.  I saw other interpretations where it is thought that the bible is talking about the body.  Maybe the old ark is the cap stone for the great pyramid in egypt.  And the new ark of the covenant is represented by our pineal gland.  This is the gland responsible for spirituality, increased connection to the source field energy, increased consciousness.  God had an agreement to restore our divinity.  This also goes along with what Allthatis ....love said about the ark being us.<br /><br />The ancients civilizations knew how to work with this source field energy.  There are energy spots/vortexes around the earth and a lot of them have ancient structures like pyramids and religious structures.  They knew how to channel this energy and channel light.  It is thought that the pyramid with capstone represents our pineal gland.  <br /><br />Maybe the pyramids can be put back together to start the energy fields working again ?  Maybe we will have this energy starting on 12/21/12 or near that date.  That is when the new age of aquarius starts.  We are supposed to be getting more and more photon energy sent to earth.  We get more and more energy as we are getting closer to the center of the milky way.  We  will be right in the center on or near 12/21/12.  This goes along with measurements on the pyramid and other ancient calendars/prophecies.  It is also going along with Modern, recent calculations by astronomers. <br /><br />I am just guessing but maybe the physical ark is the capstone or contains the capstone, and maybe those Ankhs the egyptians used to transfer energy are the "rods".  Maybe you need the rod or the ANKHS to use the pyramids ??????  Those Ankhs they used seem important.  Also, a symbol Michael and others used.  <br /><br />If the energy fields are improved on earth then maybe our pineal glands can work better.  Maybe all of us will have a higher spirituality/consciousness.  The powers that be definitely do not want us to have that !!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Well, even if it has nothing to do with the ark, the pineal gland and the source field, chakras (energy centers going up body) are very important.  There's David Wilcock's book, The Source Field Investigations and others.<br /><br /><br />Love<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Wow.  Some interesting thoughts here.  Let me share a couple with you.  Assuming that the energy will increase as we near 12/21/12, the question is, will we be able to handle it?  And who was this 'God' that in physical form caused terror?  Was he/she really so 'terrible', or were the Israelites unable to deal with that level of energy.  <br /><br />There's a great movie that some say Michael had a hand in called The Green Beautiful.  To cut to the chase, an advanced alien who can trace part of her heritage to an earthly being returns to earth to see what has been going on for the last 200 years so she can report back to her community.  She is literally sickened by the food and the air and the lack of nature and human warmth.  People's responses to her vary.  Some go temporarily insane (though in a funny way), some have moments of bliss and sublime understanding, but no one is unchanged.  When she finds herself in trouble, she 'disconnects' people at which point they go through a very profound change in an instant.  One of the other interesting things is that the aliens communicate with each other by sticking their feet in water.  Water, water.......hmmmm...<br /><br />I have been around people whose energy, simply because of their spiritual level, can have a profound effect on those that encounter them.  However, to merely transfer that energy into an unprepared vehicle can blow out the entire engine, so to speak.  Is the '4 years to get it right' a time frame in which we can prepare ourselves to receive a significant dose of Divine inspiration?  <br /><br />On a completely different note, your missive reminded me of a dream my son had early on in the hoax.  He is NOT a believer.  He will tell everyone willing to listen that his mother is crazy and he is the poor soul given the task of maintaining sanity within the family.  The dream is simple.  He saw a bunch of pyramids with lights shooting out of the top around the world, not unlike the lights streaming out of the Luxor.  Are our pineal glands receptors of some type which are not working because (a) they've been calcified by eating junk food and bad water and/or (b) the signal would come from the capstones.  A crazy thought, but no harm in speculating, I guess. 
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks so much Im_convinced and Melody for your thoughts.  I can 'see' the plausibility of what you're both saying as to why God would've instructed an Ark be built in the first place (i.e. He 'bowed' down to the people...both figuratively and literally).  Anything is possible, I guess, when trying to 'figure out' God's intent...IF the instructions were, in fact, from Him.  Although I hestitate greatly in trying to presume any of God's 'reasoning' or intent about anything....I'm thinking there had to be a logical reason as to why He felt this Ark was needed to begin with.<br /><br />He surely didn't NEED it to communicate with anyone....cause He did that prior to the Ark's creation.  Likewise, He wouldn't have needed it to 'protect' anyone or destroy anything....His power extends way beyond the Ark.  I guess what confuses me in trying to see the logic in all this is the fact that IF it was God's will that this Ark be created in the first place....He HAD to know how revered such an 'object' would become.  To this day, it has remained one of the most mysterious and sought after 'relics'/objects known to mankind.  I can just imagine such an 'object' being presented to the world today and the millions of people that would bow down to it (bow down to a 'material object').  Yet, according to Scripture....God warned against 'idolizing' ANY objects.  So, on the one hand (if we follow the presumption that He gave the people what they wanted)...He instructed them to make an 'object' that would be their earthly 'proof' of His existence...while at the same time, condemning such a practise.  Or am I not understanding something or missing something (which may very well be possible...I am definitely not an expert on the Bible or the Ark)?<br /><br />It just seems to me that IF it was God who instructed that this Ark be built (something I'm not completely sure about, and may never be...whether or not it did come from God---although I tend to believe that the people DID believe the instructions were from God)....that it was some sort of a 'test' to see if they would 'idolize' it when the very 'laws' it housed forbade it.  If so, they failed the test....and we are still failing today.<br /><br />I do hope that I am not offending anyone with this line of thought....my intent is FAR from wanting to offend anyone or diminish/belittle their beliefs.  I am genuinely trying to make 'sense' of an all powerful, all knowing, and all loving God....that somehow 'compromised' and bowed down to the people and gave them exactly what they were asking for....an 'object' to worship....while at the same time warning against it.<br /><br />For those interested in a possible connection to the pyramids...I came across this site and find the information/research on it fascinating http://www.prepare-ye-the-way.com/greatpyramid1.htm.  Here is some quotes that mention the Ark (although I would recommend reading the entire page for anyone who doesn't believe in 'coincidences' and wants to experience a few  afraid/ moments):<br /><br />"The basic unit of measure within the pyramid is the "Sacred Inch". This same inch, in the sacred cubit, is also used in Noah's ark, the Ark of the Covenant, Solomon's Temple, Stonehenge, and in the New Jerusalem. This inch is only a half of a hair's breadth different than the English inch and the American inch."<br /><br />"There are many evidences of this monument as being Divinely Inspired. The Queens chamber's dimensions, represents a 1000 year time period, possibly the millennial reign with Christ. The Coffer in the King's chamber has the same volume inside as the Ark of the Covenant. The Kings Chamber has the same volume as the Holy of Holies in Solomon’s Temple. One of the most important things is that we, are at the point in history that by the timeline inside the Great Pyramid, we are now entering into the King's chamber, and this is a type of the marriage of the Lamb and the promise of eternal life."<br /><br />Truly fascinating stuff.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • How can unholy beings comprehend holiness. God is just to much for us to handle.  I think that he wanted to dwell among us(be made present so we can see him),  but how can you manifest something soooo awesome.  Well I tell you how....you build a throne to sit upon that would protect these unholiess from you.  God love is just that great.  Still even that wasn't enough. Making himself lowly and denouced his powers...he came back in the flesh (Jesus).  After the flesh, came the holy spirit.  <br /><br />So we are nearing the end of time and guess who is making a return???    :-\ and I don't think that he will be alone.<br /><br />I just wanted to add that God love is the same, yesterday and today and always.<br /><br />Okay so have anyone heard of this little cherub named Lucifer...well he had the honor of covering the heavenly throne for God.  He fell to the earth and with that tried to establish a kingdom here. Wanting to be like the most high. As above so below type of stuff. The ark is the same as in heaven but built upon earth let God's kingship being seen and known. And his laws (10 commandments  and Seal where placed in it) so disobedient children would have it for them...once again we went our own way. Remember Garden of Eden and that falling thing. For some reason we chose everything but God...maybe a little devil has something to do with it.  Oh and free will. But make no mistake about it God Will will be done.<br /><br />  So there are many fake arks. But only one true one. And you might have seen them. See a pattern going here.  Like many fake gods and Messaiahs..etc  Lucifer can only imitate and confuse.<br /><br />Will we be able to spot the real deal...The sheep know the masters voice right!!<br /><br />Like spotting a fake seal on the court tv and the real Mike lolol/<br /><br />The Kingdom of God is at hand....As it is in heaven and soon here on Earth.
  • Wow, BeTheChange.  Great article about the Pyramid.  It truly is magnificent and awesome and shows that God is control.  I just keep thinking about the measurements of the ark and the measurements needed for the capstone !  I don't know why.  I will look at the measurements given in the Bible for the Ark.<br /><br />Gynned, the energy I am talking about is increased photon/light energy being sent down to earth, probably by solar flares.  All the planets are getting warmer and "lining up", to this center line.  When we get to this stage we "wake up".  It's a new era when the age of aquarius starts.    It's pretty complicated and I am still learning myself.  It has to do with the earth moving up to the fourth and fifth dimensions.  People who are prepared spiritually can use this light/energy to move up spiritually, have more abilities and be connected to the cosmos/god.  In the source field we are all connected.<br />The pineal gland/third eye is connected to this energy/spiritual side and so are the energy centers in your body (chakras).  Maybe that's why the egyptians and other spiritual leaders of ancient times had those "disks" on their heads !    This is just a short summary.  You can go on DivineCosmos.com,  Alienleaks.org,  TheGalacticFederationofLight.org and find out about this.  Also their is DNA repair,ascension 2012,light bodies<br /><br />Anyway Gymnned I am certainly no expert on the pineal gland.  I am just learning it.  I also heard that it can be damaged by chemicals, water, bad food and especially flouride.  Flouride causes calcification.  This is what I read in several places.  David Wilcock has a whole chapter or more about the Pineal Gland and how it may work.  It seems pretty important, and there are ornaments and statues of the pinecone everywhere in the Vatican and other places.  The pinecone shape represents this gland.<br /><br />Love<br /><br />I don't know exactly how the capstone would work or how the pyramids really work.  I've seen in different videos the energy fields surrounding and on earth.  The pyramids and other structures were built in key energy points so obviously they knew what they were doing.  Even churches and other structures are built along these points.  The Bermuda Triangle is an example of an energy vortex of some kind.  That's why ships get lost there.  There is also a big energy spot in Tibet where the spiritual leaders are. <br /><br />Obviously, the powers that be would want to prevent this knowledge.  They don't want to lose power.  <br /><br />Go on SpiritScience on Youtube.  There are videos about the history of earth and how ancient beings used these energy vortexes and built structures etc.<br /><br />Love <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Posted by: TS_comments, November 11, 2011, 02:11:15 PM Replies: 2012<br />Board: TIAI ~ 2011 Views: 45184<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt][shadow=red,left]"And now (drum roll) … we are at the final level—level number 7!  (7 represents completion)".  [/shadow][/size]<br /><br /> <br /><br />:-\ confused/
    “The truth will prevail!”  For those who are not prejudice, and are willing to examine the evidence carefully, [size=10pt]the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to any and all fake arks[/size].
    <br /><br />I've studied the "blueprint" of the ark again as it is written in the Bible and IMO the ark doesn't have so many decorations as we see in most of the pictures found on google. It only has a gold molding around it as a decoration on the upper side.<br />To me the ark is simpler than represented in those images. IMO none of them is accurate.<br />I find it interesting that TS knows that the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to the fakes but I believe TS is right. <br /><br />I am not sure about the 4 rings,. maybe Souza is right and they have to be placed under the ark, not on the sides, just to secure the balance. I'm not sure about this.<br /><br />
      In fact, [size=10pt]did you know that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark?[/size]  Did you know that seven will be God’s most important number in the final battle between good and evil?
    <br /><br />This is very interesting/puzzling. Is there a mystery of the true ark that has to be unlocked? I really don't understand what you mean here TS.<br />
  • @Gina, not knowing which one is the true ark from all those imitations could be the mystery TS is refering to.
    on 1325194559:
    <br />@Gina, not knowing which one is the true ark from all those imitations could be the mystery TS is refering to. <br />
    <br /><br />You could be right but it can also be interpreted another way, maybe the mystery of how could God come and sit with His people only through this ark....I don't know, reading about it made me think wow, what a great promise God made to them - that He will stay with them.
  • :) I don't believe in the physical existance of the old ark of the covenant, not after all these thousands of years, so any news about its recurrence I would take it as a hoax. <br />What's so important with this box anyway? Yes, it is important its content,  the 10 laws carved in stone, but why is it THAT important the aspect of the box/ ark?!! Seems not logical for me.<br />Anyway, my opinion is that JESUS represents the NEW ark of the covenant, he is the LIVING ARK, (the true ark as TS calls it) cause he wrote God's laws on people's hearts, not on stone. 
  • on 1325090174:
    <br />I'm just going to speculate so here goes.  As I understand it, the Ark is used as a means of communicating directly to God.  And now the Ark is gone and, presumably, our ability to speak directly to God is gone.  I believe this is true for most of us most of the time, if not all of us all of the time, with few exception.  God has left us here to figure it out for ourselves, to willingly choose LOVE over fear, to continue to believe when there is no evidence in God's existence, and to have the freedom to choose our own path.  If the Ark were here and we could communicate directly with God and know his wishes for us, etc., the game would be over.  <br /><br />Everything I've read about Michael leads me to believe that he is in direct communication with his God.  He has the confidence to lead the way for all of us, his only weapon the knowledge that God is in his heart (as he is in all of ours if we knew how to access it).  We are all like dogs chasing our tails.  Michael has come along and is leading the way out, because unlike the rest of us, his eyes have been opened completely where we, if we are lucky, only have periodic glimpses.  <br /><br />God, like Mr. V, has allowed us to play the game of separation, so that we could walk on our own, make choices and confront our fears.  Is Michael the 'Ark' that will carry us across?  Is it just about Game Over time?  Michael has shown us in so many ways what it is like to live in God's world....with humor, enthusiasm, LOVE, courage, compassion, etc. <br />
    <br /><br />This is so beautifully written and elegantly stated, Gwynned.  I'm very moved and I feel spiritually alive reading all of the comments on this thread. All of them.  Even those that have made me angry, but as Michael reminds us, WE ARE ONE.  And that's profound.  I've read from this site since the beginning in 2009, but I am officially registering with it recently.  The ups and downs in this strong, little, diverse, thoughtful, fiercely passionate community, looms large.<br /><br />It's pleasing that you all did not abandon this thread. Perhaps this is 7c level.  It is certainly a most profound, awakening topic -- to discuss the Ark and what it is/where it is.  To me, it's akin to asking where is your soul located and how is this related to Michael Jackson?  That's deep.  I don't think we're just discussing personal beliefs and interpretations.  I see it as research and investigation.  We have to first start with our thoughts, opinions and the information we find that attracts us.  Then we share it, deconstruct, reconstruct, construct.  All in the name of helping us sift through every possible angle (the back, the front and the ribbed edge!), to understand how the various clues TS gives us relate to Michael, the hoax, and what I hope/pray will be a come back in the flesh. (I'm already observing the TAKE OVER!)<br />
    <br /><br />I woke up at 3 a.m. the other night and couldn't go back to sleep so I turned on the radio.  To my great surprise, a guest on a talk show was discussing the Ark..  Unfortunately, I was hearing the end of the discussion and the last statement was, "it would be dangerous to find the original physical ark."  The guest was Graham Hancock.  In researching him I'm now reading a great book called "The Master Game".  This book is fab.  Please check it out.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Dontwalkaway[/size]: you inspire me.  I love the way you think, question, search.  I too feel the 4th/5th dimensions of consciousness are vitally essential to understand.  There are actually 12 dimensions. WOW<br /><br /><br />"God Dwells With Us."<br /><br /><br />
    Michael Jackson: Spiritual Messenger Hiding in Plain Sight<br /> <br />There are those rare visionaries who come along, maybe a few every millennia: the Bodhisattvas of the world. They are usually empaths who begin in childhood to literally feel the pain of the world and make vows to the cosmos early in life to change or improve it. They go about spreading awareness and mobilizing forces for change in order to make the world a better place. Counted among them are: Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Mother Theresa, John Lennon, Lady Diana Spencer, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Mattie Stepanek, Nelson Mandela and a little Moonwalker. <br /><br />The most famous man on earth literally stopped the world and the Internet when he became immortal on June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson was such a one— a cheerleader for humanity and a force for coalescing compassion and mobilizing global forces for change, philanthropy and social reform. A global messenger, Michael’s rise to stardom afforded him visibility and a worldwide platform from which to broadcast his message. His boldness and artistry garnered attention and Michael knew how to get attention. When he pulled enough people in and had everybody’s attention—he emphatically delivered the message. It was cloaked in a form that everyone could understand—the universal language of music. <br /><br />As a child, he acutely felt the pain of the world and especially the world’s children. Michael’s words in his book Dancing the Dream reveal a thread of spirituality and mysticism rare for one so young. His body of work is filled with myth, metaphor and musical and visual story that encodes a stunning spiritual message for the human race. One has to look closely and deeper for the real message: his Ghost short film holds a jaw dropping message about humanity, mirror and shadow.<br /> <br />His Man in the Mirror song written by Siedah Garrett, became a Gandhi-esque anthem for a generation. He donated 100% of the proceeds of that song to charity as he did with many of his concerts including the Victory Tour with his brothers. Man in the Mirror encourages self reflection and mastery and being the change you wish to see in the world: “I’m starting with the man in the mirror; I’m asking him to change his ways; no message could have been any clearer; if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change.” <br /><br />Michael also produced They Don’t Care about Us and other songs to address police brutality and mistreatment by authority. His song and video Black or White changed minds and advanced racial equality and multicultural diversity. His We are the World composition with Lionel Richie and accompanying video gathered 39 of the most visible faces on earth to raise millions to save lives in Africa. Heal the World was sung by children around the globe and at the 1993 Super Bowl halftime show where the whole stadium became a collage of earth’s children of all races and ethnic origins. Michael was the impetus behind Live Aid, Band Aid and he is responsible for starting the trend for musicians and celebrities to engage in fundraising and philanthropy. <br /><br />His environmental anthem and epic music video Earth Song, was a prominent feature of his planned comeback concert This Is It. Earth Song carries the message that we must become not only custodians but stewards of the planet or risk destroying or losing it. His spiritual messages in the form of self-reflection, commitment and action boldly took on: racism, inequality, war, poverty, gangs, illicit drugs, apathy, the misuse of power, evil, at risk youth, education, family bonds and a host of contemporary social issues. Videos of Earth Song Live can be found on You Tube stunningly raw in their emotion and stark in their message.<br /> <br />Michael’s Don’t Stop till You get Enough is about the Force featured in Star Wars by George Lucas; he was a fan of both Lucas and Spielberg and he understood the concept of The Force, an intuitive conscious energy that permeates creation. He often said it was that intuitive energy, Force, or God who wrote his lyrics, performed and worked through him. He denied his own genius saying that his creativity and power didn’t come from him but through him. He writes about it Dancing the Dream. The last album Michael produced, Invincible included Cry, a song about us—meaning humanity the collective, being the chosen one and needing some kind of sign that we are: ‘on it’… the mission to change the world and create a better version of the human.<br /> <br />Michael’s international concerts featured a military tank screaming onto stage and a soldier who lays down his weapon for a child who extends an offering of peace. He organized concerts at the world’s troubled spots like the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea asking his promoters to send him where he was needed. He teamed up with Pavarotti in benefits for the Warchild organization to help children in Kosovo and Guatemala. He organized a series of benefit concerts in Germany and Korea. He recruited Slash, The Scorpions, Boyz II Men, Luther Vandross, Mariah Carey, A. R. Rahman, Prabhu Deva Sundaram, Shobana Chandrakumar, Andrea Bocelli and Luciano Pavarotti for the Michael Jackson and Friends concerts. The proceeds were donated to the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund, the Red Cross and UNESCO. <br /><br />After the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York City, Michael Jackson helped organize the United We Stand: What More Can I Give benefit concert at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C., which aired on October 21, 2001 and included dozens of major artists. His song What More Can I Give was written for the benefit and he donated it to the 9/11 families. He founded the Michael Jackson Burn Center at Culver City Memorial Hospital in California. Attending President Clinton’s inauguration, he asked for more funding for AIDS research after Ryan White, another child he had befriended, died from the disease. Michael Jackson is listed in the Guinness World Book of Records as supporting the most charities of any entertainer—thirty nine of them. He met with heads of state and marched with armies round the world. The arm band he wore every day on his sleeve was homage to children and he vowed to wear it until there were no more wars on the planet and no more hungry children. His taped fingers were to remind him and us that there were still injured and suffering children in the world.<br /> <br />Michael, while on tour, would visit orphanages and hospitals in the countries where he played to concert audiences. He often met with leaders and if he found deplorable conditions during his visits, he would threaten to cancel a concert unless the conditions improved within 24 hours. No one ever ignored his demands for it would likely have caused citizen revolts. There are also hundreds of stories from people who were personally contacted by Michael Jackson. After a sniper opened fire at Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton, California, Michael called the local sheriff to request an escort from the airport to the school to visit the children; Dave Dave was a child who was badly burned when his father doused him with kerosene and lit him on fire and Michael, upon hearing the story, insisted on meeting and befriending him; Bela Farcas needed a liver transplant when Michael met him at Bethesda Hospital in Budapest so Michael paid for his new liver; he funded burials for children whose families couldn’t afford them and in one case, he sent his sequined jacket and a glove for the child to be buried in; he donated clothing and belongings for fundraisers and was the recipient of humanitarian awards too many to mention during his life and more since the recognition of his contributions since his death.<br /> <br />For decades, his Neverland Valley Ranch hosted monthly guest vacations, whether he was there or traveling, for children who were: gravely ill, inner city, handicapped, poor, at risk youth, gang affiliated, disenfranchised and disillusioned. The video for his famous Beat It featured real gang members Michael recruited—the Crips and the Bloods who collaborated to film it; the two groups had never before cooperated on anything except violence. His work with children was legion and very dear to his heart. Twice during his career, his celebrity, wealth and deep pockets brought accusers and accusations into his life—of improprieties with children. The accusations hurt him deeply and were later proven false and attempts to extort money from him. Although found innocent, the ordeal of his 2005 trial had harmed his reputation and was deeply wounding causing him to never host children at his fantasy ranch, nor live there again. He left his home feeling it had been sullied irreversibly by unscrupulous accusers and underhanded law enforcement personnel. He would never again sleep in his bedroom, in fact sleeping at all became rare; his sleep problems escalated and eventually led to his untimely and eerie death.<br /> <br />Most of Jackson’s work asks us to be emissaries of change and the evolution of human consciousness. The man leaves in his wake, an unparalleled humanitarian legacy, planetary midwifery and the alchemical power of the Bodhisattva used to enhance humanity and the planet. Using voice, magic, majesty, artistry, dance, mystery, sensuality, musical genius, enchantment and colossal talent to get their attention, pull people in, and marshal forces to deliver his message Michael trumpeted the message: Heal the world, make it a better place; make that change and change the world.” <br /><br />If one digs underneath the hype, sensationalism and medialoid portrayal of Jackson, one finds a visionary and true humanitarian. [size=14pt]If one looks beyond the label of “crazed” attributed to his fans, one finds mostly intelligent, thoughtful people who quite possibly are the greatest legacy he left this world. [/size] As the world’s most famous and visible global humanitarian and cheerleader, he leaves behind a worldwide family of 250 million admirers who are taking his teachings seriously. Michael always said his fans were his legacy. Many in the media have given them a cursory dismissal because of the “fan” label. But they got the message and they mean to be the change they want to see in the world and make it a better place. They are an army of humanitarians who are being the change. They mobilize themselves and resources for causes like the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile and others. They got Michael’s message and are weaving it into their lives. <br /><br />Perhaps it’s time Michael Jackson is recognized for who he really was and not for the media frenzied and tabloid portrayal that pandered to a sophomoric public drunk and fixated on the cult of celebrity. His genius is there for anyone who wants to take a closer look, who wants the truth and not the tabloid caricature version. If he were recognized for his real accomplishments we would see an unappreciated visionary and genius, a spiritual teacher among us who was hiding in plain sight and masquerading as a Moonwalking Maker of Magic. If you feel impelled at all to take a closer look you may find your mouth agape and your surprise staggering. And you might even come to understand the Force that was Michael Jackson; then the real legend continues. <br /><br />(c) Barbara Kaufmann -- One Wordsmith
    <br /><br />He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  <br />Psalm 91<br /><br />Yes, GinaFelicia, the truth is always simple, eventhough it's sometimes hard to see/find/ accept.  Thank God for FAITH.  <br /><br />Happy 2012!<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I just wanna post some smileys to GINA & MJONMIND for making my day <br />with some of their posts...<br /><br />c_laugh.giflol1.gifchirolp_wkiss2.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifchirolp_wkiss2.gif<br /><br /><br />
  • Thankyou AllthatIs.....Love.  I just keep searching but it is "an adventure,  a great adventure."  I've seen something about the 12 dimensions somewhere but I don't really understand what they all are.    That article you posted about Michael being a spiritual messenger in plain sight is beautiful.    Yes, to me that is what he has become.<br /><br /><br />Love<br /><br /> 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1325178500:
    <br />................<br />He surely didn't NEED it to communicate with anyone....cause He did that prior to the Ark's creation.  Likewise, He wouldn't have needed it to 'protect' anyone or destroy anything....His power extends way beyond the Ark.  I guess what confuses me in trying to see the logic in all this is the fact that IF it was God's will that this Ark be created in the first place....He HAD to know how revered such an 'object' would become.  To this day, it has remained one of the most mysterious and sought after 'relics'/objects known to mankind.  I can just imagine such an 'object' being presented to the world today and the millions of people that would bow down to it (bow down to a 'material object').  Yet, according to Scripture....God warned against 'idolizing' ANY objects.  So, on the one hand (if we follow the presumption that He gave the people what they wanted)...He instructed them to make an 'object' that would be their earthly 'proof' of His existence...while at the same time, condemning such a practise.  Or am I not understanding something or missing something (which may very well be possible...I am definitely not an expert on the Bible or the Ark)?<br />..............<br />It just seems to me that IF it was God who instructed that this Ark be built (something I'm not completely sure about, and may never be...whether or not it did come from God---although I tend to believe that the people DID believe the instructions were from God)....that it was some sort of a 'test' to see if they would 'idolize' it when the very 'laws' it housed forbade it.  If so, they failed the test....and we are still failing today.<br /><br /><br />OK....second try at posting this....first one wiped out, lol........<br /><br />Wow....amazing thoughts on this BTC.  We are truly failing at things each and every day....yet God still preservers and loves us anyways.  Much like the adoration fans have for Michael, I'd say.  To idolize anyone or anything is clearly wrong, and Michael knows this fully.  What must he think when millions of people do just that TO HIM.  I wouldn't want to be idolized so much....cared for, loved....sure, but not idolized.  Yes, God told people to build the Ark and he gave them/us free will....and we screwed it up.  False idols, false adoration of objects put in front of us......how many religious symbols are, in fact, idolized?  Many.  God must shake his head everyday.  We just don't get it most of the time.  I am with you BTC.....I too hope I am not offending in any such way....never the intent.  I really believe Michael must see this idolization by fans of himself as such a negative towards God and all things truly Holy.  He is a very religious person...it's been said here, stated for years...this I do believe.  Perhaps he was trying to reach the masses through his music, his dance.....and it all backfired.  Instead of driving people toward God and toward peace, it turned people into maniacal drones of gold pant worshippers.  (Gina, stay with me....focus girl, lol....nothing but love for you always)  It's been said here about how Michael used his sex appeal on stage.....well yes he did, quite well too.  I am forever curious to know the true story of the famous "crotch grab" or some of the more suggestive moves.  Unlike Madonna, I really doubt it was all for shock value.  Michael does everything for a precision result....he's a perfectionist remember.  Shock value was covered already by the Glam Rockers, Madonna, etc.  Was it to push the boundaries of idolization...to see how far people would go?  Was it to gain a following for the wrong reasons...sort of a natural selection process.  Who knows.  I can't imagine the world Michael had to live in.  With a heart has huge as his, he must have felt like caged animal for so long.  I would have for sure.  It's no wonder he became so well read, so knowledgable on so many subjects. <br />Anyways, does any of this make sense?  Or, am I so far out on this limb I might as well jump off? <br />OK...jumping off now.<br />BTC....great post <br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />