TIAI December 26

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I might have a possible answer to the crotch grab, being someone in the "industry." No, I'm not a star - just someone who's made living wages, blah, blah, blah.<br /><br />When we sing, imagine that the g is the single most important thing, in that it works as a bellows, in pushing the air out of our lungs. In order to not strip your vocal cords when you sing, we are taught to basically use what is called a "head voice." Like, imagine the voice timber is going through the top of our head, and our sinuses are vibrating like the dickens, I tell you. 20 minutes of warm-up, to get everything relaxed, then we can move on to practice. You don't go full out, unless you're heading for the stage.<br /><br />As for the diaphragm, that has to be really strong! So lots of walking and sit-ups (blah). If you have a high note coming up, some of us have discovered that you can push the LOWEST part of the diaphragm, to get those notes, without them sounding like whistles. Perhaps it looked cool in the mirror, I don't know.<br /><br />But that's what I think contributed to it, the "wooo-hooos," and other high notes. Being a gal, I can just drop one hand and gently push, like a corset, and get the resistance. I think if I did a crotch grab, I'd look silly.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=9pt]Dontwalkaway[/size]<br />[size=9pt]Thanks Gwynned.  That is a great interpretation that you found.  I saw other interpretations where it is thought that the bible is talking about the body.  Maybe the old ark is the cap stone for the great pyramid in egypt.  And the new ark of the covenant is represented by our pineal gland.  This is the gland responsible for spirituality, increased connection to the source field energy, increased consciousness.  God had an agreement to restore our divinity.  This also goes along with what Allthatis ....love said about the ark being us.[/size][size=9pt]<br /> <br /> The ancients civilizations knew how to work with this source field energy.  There are energy spots/vortexes around the earth and a lot of them have ancient structures like pyramids and religious structures.  They knew how to channel this energy and channel light.  It is thought that the pyramid with capstone represents our pineal gland.  [/size]<br /> <br /> Maybe the pyramids can be put back together to start the energy fields working again ?  Maybe we will have this energy starting on 12/21/12 or near that date.  That is when the new age of aquarius starts.  We are supposed to be getting more and more photon energy sent to earth.  We get more and more energy as we are getting closer to the center of the milky way.  We  will be right in the center on or near 12/21/12.  This goes along with measurements on the pyramid and other ancient calendars/prophecies.  It is also going along with Modern, recent calculations by astronomers. <br /> <br /> I am just guessing but maybe the physical ark is the capstone or contains the capstone, and maybe those Ankhs the egyptians used to transfer energy are the "rods".  Maybe you need the rod or the ANKHS to use the pyramids ??????  Those Ankhs they used seem important.  Also, a symbol Michael and others used.  <br /> <br /> If the energy fields are improved on earth then maybe our pineal glands can work better.  Maybe all of us will have a higher spirituality/consciousness.  The powers that be definitely do not want us to have that !!!!!!!!!<br /> <br /> Well, even if it has nothing to do with the ark, the pineal gland and the source field, chakras (energy centers going up body) are very important.  There's David Wilcock's book, The Source Field Investigations and others.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Interesting!  Here’s my post on the capstone of the Great pyramid and MJ, from the Back thread.[/size]<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=5167.msg380013#msg380013<br /><br /><br />gwynned, do you have any info how MJ might be connected the making of The Green Beautiful? I can’t find any. Anyone?  I watched the trailer, and it looks so Michaelish, but I see nothing on the web but your post!  :cry: :D <br /><br /><br />
    BeTheChange<br />[size=9pt]He surely didn't NEED it to communicate with anyone....cause He did that prior to the Ark's creation.  Likewise, He wouldn't have needed it to 'protect' anyone or destroy anything....His power extends way beyond the Ark.  I guess what confuses me in trying to see the logic in all this is the fact that IF it was God's will that this Ark be created in the first place....He HAD to know how revered such an 'object' would become.  To this day, it has remained one of the most mysterious and sought after 'relics'/objects known to mankind.  I can just imagine such an 'object' being presented to the world today and the millions of people that would bow down to it (bow down to a 'material object').  Yet, according to Scripture....God warned against 'idolizing' ANY objects.  So, on the one hand (if we follow the presumption that He gave the people what they wanted)...He instructed them to make an 'object' that would be their earthly 'proof' of His existence...while at the same time, condemning such a practise.  Or am I not understanding something or missing something (which may very well be possible...I am definitely not an expert on the Bible or the Ark)?[/size][size=9pt]<br /> <br /> It just seems to me that IF it was God who instructed that this Ark be built (something I'm not completely sure about, and may never be...whether or not it did come from God---although I tend to believe that the people DID believe the instructions were from God)....that it was some sort of a 'test' to see if they would 'idolize' it when the very 'laws' it housed forbade it.  If so, they failed the test....and we are still failing today.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Bingo!  Not only was the Garden of Eden forbidden fruit a set-up test they were expected to fail, this Ark to be NOT worshipped was also a set-up to fail.  This real or false rectangular ark will end up being the Abomination of Desolation to bring on wide-spread destruction on earth.  But the Messiah replacement or new covanent that the Ark’s purpose was, will lead us into the new Age/Aion, reigning with a rod of iron and peace. IMO[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]Thank you so much for the link to the Great Pyramid facts that, in my mind, relate to MJ.  [/size]He will be the capstone. IMO  If the veil is taken from the eyes of those waiting for Jesus, they could see the fulfillment right before their eyes.  But all will happen according to God's timing.  He controls everything; it's all beautiful and amazing! All for L.O.V.E.<br /><br />Thanks! (  http://www.prepare-ye-the-way.com/greatpyramid1.htm  ) The coffer the same dimensions as the Ark!  Wow!<br />  <br />SimPattyK  -  Right back atcha!  bearhug :) <br /><br /><br />Austalian MJ BeLIEver, you're right, those are the olive branches of peace, not angel wings, on the "impersonator's" shirt!  Oops! :oops: ;D
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Tink if you are right all singers should grab it...and they don't.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Only one is allowed!  <br /> mj_bad/ <br /><br /><br />Absolutely NO ONE  else! :evil: :lol:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    MJonmind wrote:  <br /><br />gwynned, do you have any info how MJ might be connected the making of The Green Beautiful? I can’t find any. Anyone?  I watched the trailer, and it looks so Michaelish, but I see nothing on the web but your post!  :cry: :D<br /><br />Unfortunately, I have little to offer other than by way of heresay.  So for what it's worth, Pedleylife1, who did some hoax videos early on, but appears to have vacated the scene at least for the moment, was my first 'friend' within the hoax.  She/he seemed to know quite a bit and when she/he suggested I watch the movie, mentioned that 'it was rumored at the time' that Michael had 'something to do with it.'  <br /><br />It's perhaps irresponsible to pass on so flimsy a rumor, but, as you say, the movie seems to 'Michaelish,' I feel strongly in my heart that he was involved in it.  The humor is definitely in his style.<br /><br />Here's a comment from someone else about this movie which has been called an 'awakening' movie.  <br /><br />
    Comment from an imdb user:<br />``Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why this floor is full of poop? Why are there boxes of metal emitting gases that you must breath? Why you live in high cages, forced to hear the noise of these metal boxes? Why you’re driving them and not using your feet, causing you to eventually have heart attack, if you won’t die earlier from cancer from the gases, or an accident with the fast moving boxes? Why you eat corpses of animals? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food? Why you eat unhealthy food? Why you’re sitting every evening watching a box showing people telling lies, and dirtying your mind? Why do you let yourself be led by fat selfish people caring only about themselves, their money and power, why don’t we really listen to each other, talk to each other, why do we have these hierarchies, in which the stupidiest, incapable ones rule, control and exploit the goodness and capable weaker ones? Why we go about doing wrong immoral things just because we’re being told, why we we’re constantly mad, worried and frustrated with such small trivial things, like a scratch in the mirror of our cars and never see, appreciate and thank the beautiful wonderful life, nature and world that sorrounds and support us? Why we ruin the world, poison ourselves, live in ugliness, support the rich selfish people exploiting us, selling us lies, tobbaco, weapons & arms, killing people with the money that we’re forced to pay them as taxes?<br />If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision. What you need is to be disconnected, shocked by artists such as Coline Serreau, that have a vision that you don’t have, consciousness, different from that of the ants. such artists, like Jesus & Johann Sebastian Bach, cause the world to change, the super-organism to evolve into something more intelligent, more good for its cells, that are given life.``<br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115650/
    <br /><br />What other artist seeks to shock the world????  I cannot recommend this movie enough, if for no other reason than that it's witty and illuminating, heartwarming but not cloying, deeply meaningful but light hearted......  I PROMISE you, you will LOVE this movie.
  • MJonMind Wow is right.  So you said the coffer or sarcaphagus has the same dimemsions as the ark !!!!<br /><br />Remember in the Documentary that Michael did years ago with Martin Bashir that everyone is complaining about ?  I didn't like it either but I do remember them going to the Luxor, and looking at the Sarcaphagus !!!!<br />Now, do you think that this was a coincidence !!!    All these references to the pyramid, Sarcaphogus, and "I would like to live forever".  Yes, when Martin asked him if he would like to be buried in something like that, he said "No, I would like to live forever" or something to that effect !!!!!!!    <br /><br />We really have to think "Back" and listen.  Michael is truly a genius !!!!!  So now I think that the Sarcaphogus is a big clue, especially since it has the same dimensions as the ark.  <br /><br />I'm still wondering how this would all relate to the capstone measurements.  <br /><br />So the egyptians believed or studied resurrection.  I wonder if the capstone is put on, then whatever is in the Sarcaphogus would be able to be "RESURRECTED" !!!!!!!!!!  Or would it work for them without the capstone, or did it really work at all ???????<br /><br />Maybe you have to wait for the right day and be lined up with the right stars.  They said where are in the section of the Kings Chamber now.  Waiting for the lamb to come !!!!!!!<br /><br />Wow,  This gets more exciting and interesting every day.        Love
  • on 1325235465:
    <br />Only one is allowed!  <br /> mj_bad/ <br /><br /><br />Absolutely NO ONE  else! :evil: :lol: <br />
    <br /> lolol/
  • Does anyone remember if he bought the Saracaphagus at that store ?    He thought it was beautiful art.    Was it Gold ?  What were the decorations on it ????  I'll see if I can find a picture or video somewhere.  Does anyone have anything ?????<br /><br />  bearhug<br /><br /> 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Quote from: TS<br />Few if any objects in the history of mankind have been regarded with more sacredness and mystery, than the Ark of the Covenant.  And surely if there is any object on planet earth that God can and will control at the end of time, it is the Ark of the Covenant.  But the devil knows this, so he will have one or more counterfeit arks to confuse people.  Then if we want to be on the right side of the final battle between good and evil: we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray {http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&amp;source=hp&amp;q="ark+of+the+covenant"&amp;gbv=2&amp;aq=f&amp;oq=&amp;aqi=g4g-m1}.
    <br /><br /> /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />JUNE 27, 2011 <br /><br />words of the Pope :<br /><br />"return to Jerusalem and "build" the Temple of the Lord"<br /><br /><br />I do not know yet if the intention of TS is to see the deception that it will be,subjected the world with the ark of the covenant and the construction of the third temple, i believe that the world will be deceived, built an ark (instructions are in the Bible ) and be submitted to the world.<br /><br />To read the Bible to understand it. This will not be a temple for God, according to the Scriptures, there he will sit on that pass by him, that is to say the anti-Christ! Many will be deceived, starting with the Jewish people, and until the people of God itself<br /><br />That has to see Benedict? He is a part of that group that will enforce the New World Order<br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Has anyone been following the found Ark of the Covenant, brought to light in Ethiopia, back in 6/26/09, Greenwich Time, (or British Time for those who don't know)? <br /><br />As of Dec. 5th, They're now saying the Meter long Ark must be moved, due to a leaky roof for the first time in forever soon! Only one holy man's allowed to see it, or those who aren't up to his level, the skin will allegedly burn off: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069765/Ark-Covenant-revealed-leaking-roof-Ethiopian-chapel.html#ixzz1fclBGIrV<br /><br />I would think they could "safely" videotape it, if it's the real deal, so the entire world can come together.
  • Okay, so all I can say right now is "OH SNAP" !!!!!  This can't be just another coincidence can it ?????<br /><br />I went on google and right away there was a clip of the Martin Bashir documentary "Living with Michael Jackson".  It was the "exact" clip I was trying to remember.  And guess what else,  It was put on by the ITV television industry on July, 16 2009.  They have clips on there from TV.    Why this special clip ??????I don't think it is just a coincidence.  He wanted us to see it !!!!!!  That's just my opinion right now.<br /><br />He did buy the Sarcaphagus, and it is gold.  It has the shape and design of King Tut's body.  It is King Tutankamen's Sarcaphagus.  You can see the shape of feet, arms on it. <br /><br />I will try to put on the link of this clip.  If it doesn't work you can type in google and it comes right up.<br /><br />http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2009/jul/15/michael-jackson-itv-martin-bashir<br /><br />Happy Investigating !!!!!!!    /woohoo/     
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @dontwalkaway...your enthusiasm is infectious, I love it!<br /><br />Hmmm...if memory serves me correctly, there was talk about a water 'leak' at Carolwood lol<br /><br />Happy hunting  beerchug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • BeTheChange,<br /><br />What was the meaning of the "water"leak ?  I think "water" is important in this because the age of aquarius is coming and the symbol is a man carrying a jug of water.  There have been many references to water.  I wonder if you needed that in the pyramids, for the mummies or something ???  Jesus was alive during the age of pisces meaning fish.  The story is that he completed miracles with the fish and bread.  So it follows that in the age of aquarius we should expect some kind of miracle using water doesn't it ??? <br /><br />Also on that show "Living with Michael Jackson", He bought a painting "Bathing Apollo".    That also has to do with water.  The girls were giving Apollo a bath.  He's a greek god right ?  What is the story about Apollo ? <br />He also bought a globe and a whole lot of furniture,table,vases, art, etc.  So, I'm beginning to think all that was done for a reason.  And Martin said "Do you have enough room for all this at Neverland ? and he said  yes, It was for another house.  (And I kept thinking you mean pyramid).    I only watched a few clips and that happened to be on there.<br /><br />Love 
  • on 1325294031:
    <br />MJonMind Wow is right.  So you said the coffer or sarcaphagus has the same dimemsions as the ark !!!!<br /><br />Remember in the Documentary that Michael did years ago with Martin Bashir that everyone is complaining about ?  I didn't like it either but I do remember them going to the Luxor, and looking at the Sarcaphagus !!!!<br />Now, do you think that this was a coincidence !!!    All these references to the pyramid, Sarcaphogus, and "I would like to live forever".  Yes, when Martin asked him if he would like to be buried in something like that, he said "No, I would like to live forever" or something to that effect !!!!!!!    <br /><br />We really have to think "Back" and listen.  Michael is truly a genius !!!!!  So now I think that the Sarcaphogus is a big clue, especially since it has the same dimensions as the ark.  <br /><br />I'm still wondering how this would all relate to the capstone measurements.  <br /><br />So the egyptians believed or studied resurrection.  I wonder if the capstone is put on, then whatever is in the Sarcaphogus would be able to be "RESURRECTED" !!!!!!!!!!  Or would it work for them without the capstone, or did it really work at all ???????<br /><br />Maybe you have to wait for the right day and be lined up with the right stars.  They said where are in the section of the Kings Chamber now.  Waiting for the lamb to come !!!!!!!<br /><br />Wow,  This gets more exciting and interesting every day.        Love<br />
    <br /><br />That scene is from the Living W/Michael Jackson Bashir mockumentary.  I have the whole thing on dvd.<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1325299649:
    <br />Only one holy man's allowed to see it, or those who aren't up to his level, the skin will allegedly burn off: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069765/Ark-Covenant-revealed-leaking-roof-Ethiopian-chapel.html#ixzz1fclBGIrV<br /><br />I would think they could "safely" videotape it, if it's the real deal, so the entire world can come together.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh I call serious BS on that one.<br /><br />Perhaps they should check it for radioactivity then.
  • on 1325304002:
    <br />
    on 1325299649:
    <br />Only one holy man's allowed to see it, or those who aren't up to his level, the skin will allegedly burn off: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069765/Ark-Covenant-revealed-leaking-roof-Ethiopian-chapel.html#ixzz1fclBGIrV<br /><br />I would think they could "safely" videotape it, if it's the real deal, so the entire world can come together.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh I call serious BS on that one.<br /><br />Perhaps they should check it for radioactivity then.<br />
    <br />oh bec!! that was good!! lolol/<br />so sorry but i bout peed on myself n spit out my sip of water i was just drinking afraid/..don't worry bec don't beat around the subject do as you always do and tell us how you really feel respect/...mad respect to you..love it!! lolol/ not mocking anyone point on anything..just never heard of such.... ;)bluntbec ;) either you love her or you don't..i do..lol :lol:<br />huggs n love n faith to you.. bearhug<br />suzz
  • So here are some links for pictures of the Sarcaphagus and King Tut.<br /><br />  I saw on one of them that the Pharoah Ahkenaten and Queen Neferteri were King Tut's  parents.  This matches the "Remember The Time" Video and song ?  And Michael looks like he is dressed like King Tut, with gold "wings" on his chest.  And in the booklet with the Dangerous CD is a picture of queen neferteri, and the pharoah and michael dressed as an egyptian.  In the booklet that comes with Michael Jackson's Vision (videos) is the same picture.  But in that video weren't they talking about Ramses ?  I don't know, I'll have to watch it again.  There are wings, and a face and feet on the sarcaphogus.    Also, there is a statue in a museum  that people say resembles Michael.  But they also showed one for Barack Obama and Michele Obama.<br /><br />Here are the links:  http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/02/17/new-king-tut-secrets-revealed/666/ <br /><br />http://www.google.com/search?q=photos+and+illustrations+king+tut&hl=en&rlz=1G1ACGW-ENVS465&prmd=imvns&tbm=ish&tbo=V&source=univ&sa=X&ei=n<br /><br />If they don't work you can try google. A lot of pictures and articles come up.<br /><br />Love<br /><br />
  • on 1325304002:
    <br />
    on 1325299649:
    <br /><br />Oh I call serious BS on that one.<br /><br />Perhaps they should check it for radioactivity then.<br />
    <br /><br />agree... i think that this myth about the ark has been misinterpreted from a scripture in exodus.34:29-35<br /><br />scripute explains that when moses returrned from mount sanai in the presence of god, his skin was aglow and emmitting rays. (meaning that he was illuminated from being in the presence of god)<br /><br /><br />i think that people claiming that they cant show the 'ark' that they 'claim' to have found because it will 'fry' your skin - is an excuse to control people without having to present proof.<br /><br />hogwash!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1325300576:
    <br />@dontwalkaway...your enthusiasm is infectious, I love it!<br /><br />Hmmm...if memory serves me correctly, there was talk about a water 'leak' at Carolwood lol<br /><br />Happy hunting  beerchug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hope this helps:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=742.msg11014#msg11014
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1325294031:
    <br />MJonMind Wow is right.  So you said the coffer or sarcaphagus has the same dimemsions as the ark !!!!<br /><br />Remember in the Documentary that Michael did years ago with Martin Bashir that everyone is complaining about ?  I didn't like it either but I do remember them going to the Luxor, and looking at the Sarcaphagus !!!!<br />Now, do you think that this was a coincidence !!!    All these references to the pyramid, Sarcaphogus, and "I would like to live forever".  Yes, when Martin asked him if he would like to be buried in something like that, he said "No, I would like to live forever" or something to that effect !!!!!!!    <br /><br />We really have to think "Back" and listen.  Michael is truly a genius !!!!!  So now I think that the Sarcaphogus is a big clue, especially since it has the same dimensions as the ark.  <br /><br />I'm still wondering how this would all relate to the capstone measurements.  <br /><br />So the egyptians believed or studied resurrection.  I wonder if the capstone is put on, then whatever is in the Sarcaphogus would be able to be "RESURRECTED" !!!!!!!!!!  Or would it work for them without the capstone, or did it really work at all ???????<br /><br />Maybe you have to wait for the right day and be lined up with the right stars.  They said where are in the section of the Kings Chamber now.  Waiting for the lamb to come !!!!!!!<br /><br />Wow,  This gets more exciting and interesting every day.        Love<br />
    <br /><br />The ark is only about 120 cm long. Why you say the ark has the same dimensions with coffin/sarcophagus?
  • lol @ wishingstar.... ah the parallels never cease.... hey?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1325311088:
    <br />
    on 1325300576:
    <br />@dontwalkaway...your enthusiasm is infectious, I love it!<br /><br />Hmmm...if memory serves me correctly, there was talk about a water 'leak' at Carolwood lol<br /><br />Happy hunting  beerchug <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hope this helps:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=742.msg11014#msg11014<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The leakage at Carolwood happened on June 28, 2009 - images here:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17851&p=307978#p307978<br />http://mjkit.forumotion.net/t2231-water-pouring-and-joe-called-before-911?highlight=tmz+water+pouring<br /><br />The whole thread about water is interesting. There are many more interesting insights into water on the board.<br />(Not to forget the red sportscar.... ;) )<br /><br />This is a thread about water and "Walk where he walked" where suspicious mind was reminded of "Holy Land tours": <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=19628.msg339828#msg339828
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1325308041:
    <br />
    on 1325304002:
    <br />
    on 1325299649:
    <br /><br />agree... i think that this myth about the ark has been misinterpreted from a scripture in exodus.34:29-35<br /><br />scripute explains that when moses returrned from mount sanai in the presence of god, his skin was aglow and emmitting rays. (meaning that he was illuminated from being in the presence of god)<br /><br /><br />i think that people claiming that they cant show the 'ark' that they 'claim' to have found because it will 'fry' your skin - is an excuse to control people without having to present proof.<br /><br />hogwash!<br />
    <br /><br />Either BS or it's full of hot plutonium and Mister Head Holy Guy is a ticking cancer bomb.<br /><br />@Suzz, I'm glad to bring that little ray of sunshine into your day. lol.
  • I was just thinking.  Maybe those mummies shown are not King Tut.  Maybe their someone else ?  Who Knows ?    A great man once said "just because it's in print doesn't mean it's gospel" and "The History Books have lies, You have got to know this, You must know this " and so on.  How do they really know all this about King Tut ???? <br /><br />So no one is going to tell us or show us.  We have to find it ourselves.  The elite circles study this and Horus seems like a bigger deal than King Tut.  I think Michael has been trying to show us Horus and they eye of Horus.  That's the illuminati all seeing eye.  So maybe it's important to research Horus ???<br /><br />And isn't the story of Horus almost the same as Jesus and a lot of others around the world at different times.  And what if there was such a thing as resurrection and reincarnation ?  Some religions in the East believe in it.<br /><br />What is important is what is in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid.  That is where the sarcaphagus is where no one was put in.  I think we should research about what that one looks like.  That one has the same dimensions as the "ark".    It might be hard to find out about that one because  the one for King Tut is the one shown everywhere.  They don't want to show the one in the kings chamber, like it's a secret.<br /><br />Love<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • I forgot to say that I think the key number to it is 7.  And think about all the number 7's in the book of revelations.  There are seven trumpets, seven bowls, and so on.  I am going to see what I can find about the Sarcaphagus in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid.    Does anyone think they can help because we had four years to get it right and now there is about only one year left !!!!!!<br /><br />Love