Nothing is by cooincidence-back post 11/5/2009

Comments

• Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    I know I've seen this picture before, and more than once, I guess on other MJ forums. Just not sure about the caption, don't remember if it had one.
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    I knew someone had this in his/her signature and that I'd stumble upon it again sooner or later, and now I just did:<br /><br />thtoungeMJ.gif<br /><br />If you look at this and compare, the other picture doesn't really look photoshopped anymore.<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1326967871:
    <br />
    on 1326904708:
    <br />I know it's been long. But damn, I'm even more curious now. I remember another photo of Michael where he is very amazed somehow, it's a closeup.<br />I'll see if I find it and post it here.<br /><br />EDIT:<br /><br />Found it<br />1058780_1288494524104.87res_348_425.jpg<br /><br />You mean, as you describe it, that it was photoshopped to make him look bad as in disrespect? Not in a funny prankish way?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Now, I remember seeing the pic put up. Thanks for finding it Anna.  I respectfully disagree with you Tink, I absolutely think that is him screwing his face up. He's squeezing his nostrils, plumping his lips, popping his eyes, and arching his eyebrows. He's made similar silly faces lots of places.  However he has used a strong overhead light to accentuate the shadows for dramatic effect.<br />
    <br /><br />I suppose there will be as many opinions as in the double thread. But anyway. I know Photoshop since I was 10 and in  this photo Michael is pulling out funny faces and the lens of the camera being very close to his face and  above his height a bit is  making him look a bit "unnatural"- i.e bigger eyes, short chin + himself pulling out a funny face. No woman there.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    In retrospective, I must say that mjhd (and everything earlier, around and after) was brilliantly ignited, set up and accompanied.<br /><br />In fact, many of the mosaic pieces were placed pretty accurately to lead the way and the spaces in between were filled like "colour by number" with hints, informers, eye openers, provocations, sometimes anger and shock, sometimes with pure love.<br /><br />I have been scrolling the archives and have to say: reviewing the old days is quite interesting from today's perspective (in addition as much information has vanished from the web since then). <br />This looking back has put a huge smile from east to west on my face.<br /><br />The reporter Michael Jackson who had published about Joey Skaggs "Final Curtain" hoax in 1999.<br /><br />The "Michael is dead" hoax by a radio station in December 2008.<br /><br />The tabloid trash "Michael has 6 months to live".<br /><br />This post from michaeljackson.com - one was asking what would we do if Michael died and another was this.. posted on March 17 2009.<br />
    <br />'limits if exploitation happens to an artist you are fan of?'<br />I think that we as fans of Michael feel there are limits to what we allow to happen to the artist we<br />are fan of. When he get's wrongly accused we react. Like when the tabloids made wrong allegations<br />about his skin, fans made youtube films to explain the thruth. When the allegations of child abuse<br />came there were protest all around the world from those believing in his honesty.<br />But what if he would be to ill to perform while you have already payed. Let's say as a hypothetical<br />situation a similar sort of thing would happen to Michael now as happened to Elvis years ago.<br />So let's say, we as fans witnessed a pressconference of Michael's bodyguards on television saying<br />Michael is ill and that most of his money is gone. And because there are debts and contracts in which<br />Michael has obligated himself to do a concerttour, Michael feels he has to appear on stage although<br />that means he has to be filled with painkillers or other medicine. Although it is obvious to all people<br />present in the concerthall that he should be in his bed, nobody of the management decides to cancel<br />the show because of the financial consequenses. For those with no imagination to what it can look<br />like, watch the last liveshows of Elvis.<br />Would you as a fan then feel obligated to do anything about it? I mean do you think going on stage<br />filled with painkillers or other medicine is a price famous people have to pay? Or would you then be<br />willing to let Michael have the ticketmoney to make sure that he could take a rest but then still could<br />pay off the contractobligations?.<br />I for me think I would not have any problem with giving Michael my ticketmoney if a situation like<br />that apeared. I would not like to go to any show where a performer had to ignore his health in such a<br />matter he has to be filled up with painkillers or whatever pills because contracts say he should<br />appear.
    <br />The original link was: http://www.michaeljackson.com/fi/content/limits-if-exploitation-happens-artist-you-are-fan (now lost)<br /><br />Similar news were said to have been spread on Spanish forums as well.<br /><br />TMZ publishing a video of Michael followed by paparazzi on 06/09/2009 where he said he was doing good.<br /><br /><br />The ambulance picture EXIF data showing 12:08 pm as original time (12:21 pm 911 call).<br /><br /><br />
    scarecrow1958 October 26th, 2009 4:45 pm ET<br />7<br />1<br />3<br />9<br /><br />scarecrow1958 October 26th, 2009 4:48 pm ET<br />Remember those numbers when you watch TII…<br /><br />scarecrow1958 October 26th, 2009 5:22 pm ET<br />I am a man who knows pain<br />I am a man who know pain too well<br />I some times sit and dwell on the past<br />The past always seem to last so long<br />I walk into the future and it's like a beautiful song<br />A song in my head<br />Thats always says<br />Please be strong<br />The light will soon come<br />The sun will soon be shining<br />And soon you all will be smiling
    <br /><br /><br />
    London, Nov 29 : Late<br />King of Pop Michael Jackson was reportedly planning to head back to the classroom to become a qualified art historian after his daughter Paris begged him to follow his dream of studying.
    <br />Submitted by Jatin Malhotra on Sun, 11/29/2009 <br /><br /><br />Amy stating:<br />
    Whether you personally believe Michael Jackson is dead or alive, the facts and analysis of these facts below are undeniable. We  have  not  fabricated  any  of  these  facts,  we  have  merely  pointed  out  the  obvious,  and  have  collaborated  all  of  the information that has already been fed to us by the media. <br />                “The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away” <br />                Elvis Presley
    <br /><br /><br />Arnie's tweets about the Matisse artwork (Amy picking up on this as well as on Dame Elizabeth's answer to Arnie):<br />
    14.  To the Media - Let Michael rest in peace and let <br />his family and friends grieve in peace. If for no <br />other reason, do it for his children.9:36 AM Jun <br />29th from web  <br />15.  I am deeply saddened by the death of my dear <br />friend Michael Jackson. He truly was a gifted soul <br />who had boundless love for all.9:26 AM Jun 29th <br />from web  <br />16.  It was an honor to have known Farrah Fawcett a <br />vision and a visionary, a true Angel who will be <br />missed around the world. 3 kisses my darling10:45 <br />AM Jun 25th from web  <br />17.  Today, the world is a little less beautiful. We say <br />goodbye to the lovely Farrah Fawcett.10:15 AM <br />Jun 25th from web  <br />18.  @dameelizabeth With your violet eyes how much <br />I love you, your smile lights up the room and you <br />shimmer like the most brilliant diamond5:45 PM <br />Jun 24th from web  <br />19.  @janefonda My dearest, how are you doing? Its <br />been awhile! Love and hugz - Arnie Klein! Follow <br />me!5:41 PM Jun 24th from web  <br />20.  @MariaShriver Words cannot thank you enough <br />for funding the doors at the Cathedral of Our Lady <br />of the Angels by the late Robert Graham.12:19 <br />PM Jun 24th from web  <br />21.  @lauren_bacall My beautiful darling, how are you <br />doing? So wonderful to see you on Twitter! <br />Follow me... Big Hugs, Arnie Klein11:34 AM Jun <br />24th from web  <br />22.  Working away... My patients are my treasures. <br />Like fine artwork, each one has beauty and <br />character12:12 PM Jun 23rd from web  <br />23.  Remember, as I have always said, "its not just <br />enough to do no harm, one must do good!" <br />www.drarnoldklein.com12:06 PM Jun 23rd from <br />web  <br />24.  My Darling Dame Elizabeth, you are the most <br />beautiful voice of our generation no one is more <br />deserving of a matisse. You are my only hero!4:56 <br />PM Jun 22nd from web  <br />25.  Had a wonderful evening with Dame Elizabeth. <br />Amazing how much one person can do for AIDS <br />research in Africa. Thank you, Elizabeth.10:17 <br />AM Jun 19th from web  <br />26.  Still wondering how the FDA can ignore the <br />presence of altered data in a leading medical <br />journal. People have died.1:07 PM Jun 18th from <br />web  <br />27.  Still wondering how an article claiming that the <br />dilution ratio for Botox "doesn't matter" can be <br />published in a leading medical journal?1:03 PM <br />Jun 18th from web  <br />28.  Was sent a link to TMZ. Ridiculous. The <br />paparazzi needs to stay away from my patients. <br />Period.1:01 PM Jun 18th from web  <br />29.  Oh, and trying to find Carrie Fisher. Where are <br />you?5:40 PM Jun 17th from web  <br />30.  Spoke with Frank Gehry about rebuilding the <br />beach house and hoping my darling Elizabeth is <br />enjoying her Matisse.5:40 PM Jun 17th from web  <br />31.  Research, research, research.5:05 PM Jun 17th <br />from web 
    <br /><br /><br />Michael's "Invincible" eye on the Houston billboard at Shell plaza - watching.<br /><br /><br />The rumours of "body donation".<br /><br /><br />There was also an Amy in Hollywood selling wigs to celebs.<br /><br /><br />The whois of mjhd was changed almost on a daily basis in its late days - from Downunder to Cali, changing imaginary data.<br /><br />Last but not least: mjhd was spotted on google mentioning June 23, 2009.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The June 23rd 2009 Google cache date resulted from the pic that was on the home page captioned "6/23/2009 MJ's last rehearsal". Google does this a lot, I have noticed, if there is a date listed with the entry, it is a result of text on the page, not the date the page originated. You can see this happen with news articles because they include the date of the article near the title in the text, but it also happens with any page that comes up as a search result if there is a date on the page near the title. It took me a long time to understand how that process worked.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />Grace
    In retrospective, I must say that mjhd (and everything earlier, around and after) was brilliantly ignited, set up and accompanied.In fact, many of the mosaic pieces were placed pretty accurately to lead the way and the spaces in between were filled like "colour by number" with hints, informers, eye openers, provocations, sometimes anger and shock, sometimes with pure love.
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Grace, for those nostalgic finds!  Post more if you feel inclined please!<br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, in retrospect I'm convinced that much of what we thought was random chaos was all choreographed.  Michael said something like, "Oh, I'm very hands on with every aspect...It's got to be just right."  Teddy Riley, "Michael lives for controversy."<br /><br /><br />All I can say to you Michael is,  /bravo/ !
  • grace, have said it to you before but will say it again. i love and appreciate your posts always. they are constantly filled with subtance!<br /><br /><br />thank you for this post.<br /><br />respect/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yep - the archives from 2009  have some great stuff to search.
  • Adi, I think thats the real pic. Its Mj fooling around with Brett Batner<br />25akqdl.jpg<br />I found it here http://www.myspace.com/michaeljackson/photos/67924817/tagged#{"ImageId":67924817}&lt;br />But I clearly remember seeing it full size without a heart frame :) just couldn't find it.
  • ah, we have some great detectives on this forum!
  • I feel honored, Australian MJ BeLIEver!<br />Glad I could help
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @JT<;br /><br />I'm pretty sure that was the pic of MJ which popped up that day when "John" with the 3 kids from LA was meant to get the Forum back on-line back in 2009. Brett Ratner was cut out and it was just MJ in the pic.<br /><br /> 8-)
    As to the "spotted on google", there is also a screenshot mentioning June 22. It would be interesting if somebody remembered a subject discussed on mjhd referring to that date - especially because the search term was "michaeljacksondeathhoax.com" and 8 references to mjhd popped up.<br /><br />Not in any order - just snippets from here and there:<br /><br />
    Post from BACK - 1 March 2008 -<br />Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just<br />around the corner. A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this new Year 2008.<br />The Beginning of the theOrY---until the End....<br />That timE has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />Keep WATCHIN'.....................<br /><br /><br />MJ message via his official website just after he announced the O2 concert<br /><br />"THE TIME HAS COME<br />THE TIME HAS COME<br />THE TIME HAS COME<br />IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN TO BE PART OF A MUSIS THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN<br />JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND ONE IN CONSCIOUSNESS<br />~MICHAEL JACKSON"
    <br /><br />posted by TheRunningGirl Tue Nov 02, 2010 in the old Back thread.<br /><br /><br /><br />Comment <br />
    look who is BACK<br /><br />By jesse p.. Posted September 12 2010 at 2:14 AM.
    <br />In the News of the World article about<br /><br />
    "I could have saved Michael<br />Jackson"<br />Killing case doc has get-out-of-jail card<br />SAD: Star's body is taken away<br />By James Desborough, 12/09/2010<br />THE doc accused of killing Michael Jackson claims he could have<br />saved the star - but was DENIED a life- saving heart machine.
    <br /><br /><br />Name clearing time in many, many aspects, e.g. Ray Chandler subpoena <br />http://mjthekingofpop.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/ray-chandler%E2%80%99s-subpoena-scared-to-death-by-the-need-to-prove-his-lies-in-court/<br /><br /><br />And then we found also this in the web:
  • grace, for the benefit of those who were not 'on target' re DH back in 2009 even into 2010, can you please explaing the surrounding circumstances and why the last three pics are significant. <br /><br />please excuse my ignorance. <br /><br />human nature? significance of this find?<br />comeback pic? where was it posted and possibly by whom?<br />backs universe, i know it is his signature, but this is a video? what was the video? content? where posted? and allegedly by whom?<br /><br />sorry if i am being annoying.<br /><br />damn i ONLY WISH i had my eyes open in 2009 and was on board with everything way back then instead of only 5 mths ago! instead i was absorbed in the last two months of a very fragile pregnancy and then when she was born, was immersed with the stresses of having an ill infant - but i must say that i count my blessings she is here and now in perfect health. (we both are)<br /><br /><br />but yeah, if you could please enlighten me, i'd appreciate it so much as i am loving this thread...<br /><br /><br />btw - i love how MJ has his own HIStory, which now includes DH... and then DH has its own History - the spin off sites, the blogs, the tweets, the fan sites, this forum, other hoax forums, the trouble, the trials, the discoveries, the joys, the trolls, the ups and downs all play a part...<br /><br />so grateful to be a part of it finally!<br /><br />bearhug<br /><br />cheers.<br /><br /><br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @<;br />Obviously- you are one of the greatest contributer to the hoax researches!<br />Two tumbs up! <br />And yeas, i remember that info about ip date from mjhd cause its create quiet a storm there - but no conclusion has been made. <br />I recall also rumors that Amy was resided in Australia@??@ but we all was more into the shock by that time because NEW info popping ap every other day - by No Coincidence! - LKL blog on CNN along wtih differ hoax-informers/feeders there, LKL almost daily talk wth Family & MJ ppl on his show - Very Controversial info from FL, autopsy and awaiting of burial, analysis of death photo and ambo video feed, two choppers and coroner ppl anouncement/e-mails/interviews, and so on - THAT WAS A STORM!!<br />NO one really understood how 2 pull all that info together - but AMY  did  a good job until her identity was put on Qs - i believe DELIBERATLY bt dont recall by who.<br /><br />May b SOUZ@ have better recollection since she is traking all that staff frm the Beginning.<br /><br />
    @<;br />Mb that also send us back to the Front advice - EXAM THE PAST WTH SCRUTINY In order to understand MJ and all hoax now.<br /><br />
    The "green light" element has popped up several times (not to forget green man like a light bulb in WATW25) - we thought it was interesting that the green spot in the HN video ressembled Back's signiture - which played a role again in the "OK" video. The video series on this YT channel is interesting for sure.<br /><br /><br />The michaeljacksonback.com (fan created?) domain showed that comeback announcement for 2010 and had been set up years ago. Today's information is not accurate - it was not created in Sept 2011 (maybe sold in 2011). If you look here, you'll find a screenshot of the old main page:<br />http://whois.domaintools.com/michaeljacksonback.com<br />There's this video about the old domain:<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=DRX1M1y_wSQ<br />This is the site with "copyright 2009" as archived on May 11, 2011 - obviously a fan / believer / kind of "have seen him / find him" site:<br />http://web.archive.org/web/20110511155455/http://www.michaeljacksonback.com/<br />archived on Oct 15, 2010:<br />http://web.archive.org/web/20101015045059/http://michaeljacksonback.com/proofs/<br />In fact, the domain shows on this list of expired/for sale domains on 8/16/2011:<br />http://www.prtag.com/expired-domains-archive_W0yZZ2011QQmZZ8QQdZZ16QQsZZ4QQpZZ7.htm<br /><br />Even if this site (like many others) might have been set up some years ago by a fan who was so much waiting for a comeback, it was nice to see it after 2009 being an expression of faith then that had settled in one of the shoes walking for MJ. MJ inspired those creators to discover their own talents and try to do something they hadn't done or dreamed about before. All kinds of "michaelish" inventors of art, performance and creativity popped up out of nowhere. Those hundreds, maybe thousands of videos on YT about Michael - in which shadows where those artistic minds hidden before?<br />There's a whole lot of negativity also out there in the web but this is nothing compared to the brilliant fireworks of believing in one self and giving a deeper look, a selfmade blog, a selfmade video, a selfmade tribute song, a cover, a contribution, a dance flash mob a try and JUST DO IT.<br />In discovering the how (even by sometimes only scratching the "how to") people learned much about themselves and others and grew into formerly unknown "I really did it - was this really me?".<br /><br />This is making people strong: doing it on their own and experiencing their possibilities and thus widening their horizons. My deep respect for Michael is growing every day that I am witnessing the variety of talents that he prepared the soil for and allowed and encouraged to shine.<br /><br /><br /><br />Right from the beginning, the hoaxers existed - internally or externally driven:<br />http://newsflavor.com/entertainment/is-michael-jackson-really-dead/<br />(as always, the comments make the flavour ;-))<br /><br /><br />As of 2010, dedicated companions were out there in the wilderness (and so many wannabees LOL).<br />This is one of the comments of *Michael...L.O.V.E.*  on September 8th, 2010 12:37 am ET on LKL blog that was transformed into a chatroom whenever an MJ article was out. <br /><br />
    *Michael...L.O.V.E.*  August 31st, 2010 10:54 pm ET<br /> Thank you all for your love and support and for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday.  It make my heart sad when I see this kind of discord on the blog.  It's all for love...L.O.V.E.  Always remember that.  For those who understand my message...again from the abyss of my soul I say thank you and I love you.  You have to know.  Some people only believe in what they can see but faith is believing what you can't see.  Keep the faith.  Tick Tock Tick Tock<br />I love you all.  I really do.  It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
    <br />http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/23/doctor-charged-in-michael-jacksons-death-returns-to-court/<br /><br />Check out the LKL blog archives 2009/2010 (at right)(http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/category/michael-jackson/) You will not find the threads or parts of it on google. You have to go to LKL and read there.<br /><br />My respect not only goes to *Michael...L.O.V.E.* who spent long months to bring hope and light to desperate non-believers around the globe, my respect goes as well to those sticking around LKL blog. The chatters did give him fire as well, the hut would burn at times. It was truely amazing. Imposters were deleted - this was remarkable. If he was a faker himself or an employee of CNN - he spread good vibes and was a light.<br /><br /><br />There were several occasions since 2009 when travellers would join groups / boards of fans to accompany them and give them some keys where to go and what to look into.<br /><br />Blessings.
  • grace, thank you for taking the time to break it down for me. makes total sence. i apprecaite it grately. so again, thank you very much.<br /><br /><br />skyways, thank you for your lovely. very kind and upbuilding to hear things like this. i was starting to doubt the way i was being percieved and recieved here, because of the nasty things a forum member/s are saying abt me on the filthy MJDH blog. however you and many others have PMd me to give their support or said nice things to me in posts, which made me feel that it is only a minority who have their nose out of joint with my contributions.<br />so yeah, what you have said to me means more than you can imagine. so again, thank you very much<br /><br /><br />bearhug
    Thank YOU dear Australian!<br />Please- DONT GIVE UP!<br />Michaels ART is much bigger than any negativity and his new hoaxing just brink out all multy-dementional layers  of consciousness and awakening to everyone who grew enough to accepted wider horizon  than narrow self-implication.<br />LOVE IS THE MESSAGE! - the only source and reason to b here for us all. <br /> <br />BLESSINGS TO ALL - and lets continue spread THE MESSAGE!@
  • It was me that posted the billboard pic of "Invincible's" eye.  I was just shocked how I didn't notice that billboard before June 25, 2009.  It looks like the album cover but I don't think it's the actual pic. I contacted an architect forum asking about it and the forum manager said it was an art project in downtown Houston.  The eye is pixilized.  This one was called a mosaic.  The city placed various art images on the back of street signs.  Oh and btw, the Shell company has nothing to do with it because they are placed on every other block in downtown Houston<br /><br />100_0960.jpg
    Hi Shamone, right, it was you in August 2009, who put this on mjhd. Txs again and txs for your additional information. We also saw a photo with the year 2006 on it. It was pepper who mentioned that the billboard is sitting on Mc Kinney St only 2 min. from Murray's lawyers' address on Preston St. On googlemaps the billboard is still present. I agree, the fact that the billboard is located at Shell Plaza probably does not mean too much. We came back to it in the context of the gulf spill, Shell, Halliburton and the dynasties' felt.<br />I don't think, however, it is any koinkidance that Doc Murray was given the addresses of Las Vegas and Houston.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Nothing is by coincidence in this hoax and the investigators here did prove it again  /bravo/  Striking researches.<br /><br />@Grace: thank you for reminding me about the LKL blogs with interesting comments: http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/25/breaking-jackson-family-files-suit-against-dr-conrad-murray/#comments<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    from Jermaine: "Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ;)" Twitter link: http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I'd like to THANK @Bec, Grace, Adi for all their effort to re-construct with their memories, the beginnings of this forum!<br />It's very interesting!! ;)<br /><br />
    on 1327153959:
    <br />Comment <br />
    <br />In the News of the World article about
    <br /><br />lol Jesse? jesse WHO? jesse p.? like in Jesse Presley? loll<br />Grace... like in Graceland.... lol I think MjonMind just inspired me to play with words tonight! lol  :lol: "you were always OnMyMind"  ::P ::P :lol:<br /><br /><br />Now, seriously, @Grace can you tell me more about the comment above ^^? I didn't quite understand how you found it and what is it about it.... can that "jesse p." signature be just a coincidence?
    on 1327153959:
    <br />Comment <br />
    <br />In the News of the World article about<br /><br />
    "I could have saved Michael<br />Jackson"<br />Killing case doc has get-out-of-jail card<br />SAD: Star's body is taken away<br />By James Desborough, 12/09/2010<br />THE doc accused of killing Michael Jackson claims he could have<br />saved the star - but was DENIED a life- saving heart machine.
    <br />
    <br /><br />As NotW was shut down, the article is gone but this was what it looked like - notice the capitalized words<br /><br />SAD<br />THE<br />DENIED<br />US<br />ACCUSED<br />AEG<br />DEADLY<br />MISTAKE<br />BACK