TS/T.I.A.I discussion

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1326755409:
    <br />In my personal opinion, more would be accomplished if doubters simply went elsewhere more to their liking, or observed quietly while serious students of TS/Front tried to analyze their posts relating to Michael and hoax events as they unfold.  There is so much more to be uncoded and discussed.<br /><br /><br />Do, in your TS posts.<br />  <br /> I agree that TS is saying that by and large many hoaxers on this site are not ready for MJ's return because they haven’t bothered to read his posts, to even begin to understand the reasons for the hoax and the nature of his return and BAM, relating to the EOW and NOW.  And yes, I agree this hoax parallels OTHER things in history, many things, because it is a genius masterful plan, channelled from God, IMO.  This is it! On so many levels.<br /><br />Who critiques something who hasn't even bothered to read and re-read something in its entirety?  That's like tabloid trash!<br />
    <br /><br />MJonmind, it was absolutely NOT my intension to upset people with my question/remark. You are right, I shouldn't have opened my mouth without exactly knowing what I was talking about. When I read the post of Paula, this was only something that I noticed. When I said that I wasn't a follower of TS, I didn't mean that I haven't read ANY of his posts, because I have. I interpreted the post like it was ONLY BECAUSE OF US and our not-knowing/understanding, otherwise Michael had returned already. Like there weren't any other major and important reasons which caused Michael to hoax his death, than to learn us, a relatively small group of hoaxers, about NWO, the media, child abuse, you name it. That was strange to me, I hope you understand what I'm saying, I have a hard time explaing myself in English.<br /><br />@Bec, thank you for your explanation.<br /><br />@PaulaC, I know that you posted for an entire other reason, I'm sorry that I used it for my question.<br /><br />@Anna, I'm sorry that I was off-topic with my question.<br /><br />No hard feelings? I will not interfere again!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1326809013:
    <br />@Sim....thank you for your wonderful explanation of "Fata Morgana"...makes perfect sense to me now  ::P (and you've described the current 'situation' perfectly)
    chirolp_wkiss2.gif<br /><br />
    on 1326810546:
    <br />OK....another Wishingstar moment.............<br /><br />I thought Fata Morgana had to do with The Little Mermaid 2.......OMGosh, ever feel so dumb your knees are numb?  Good thing I can laugh at myself........<br /><br />MorganaDisneyLittleMermaid.jpg<br /><br />http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Morgana<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Blessings
    lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: you just killed me !!! you're ma' lil' sis' 0033.gif
    MJonmind wrote:
    [size=14pt]Who critiques something who hasn't even bothered to read and re-read something in its entirety?  That's like tabloid trash![/size]
    <br /><br />“Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.”[Elvis]<br /><br />"Don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins!" [Michael]<br /><br /><br />Sometimes I wonder if Michael isn't  Elvis' twin brother!  loll  :lol: <br />They're so much alike in so many incredible and mysterious ways! <br />I will never cease to be amazed! coeurs-couleurs.gif<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    @Do<;br />What do you mean? You didn't do/say anything wrong.<br />Yes, what you say is also something I asked some time ago and didn't receive any reasonable answer.<br />This is what I brought up sometimes around the trial in autumn. If Michael was supposed to come back in October 2009 and then cancelled it because we weren't ready, now it all went through a whole trial, Murray received his guilty verdict, was sentenced to full, while we learned way more about secret societies and NWO, and still nothing. <br /><br />You see, this is one of the main things that bother me. If you know, then why all this? Ok, we weren't ready in October 2009, but after 2+ years from October 2009 we are still not ready? Too many excuses over excuses, twistings and turnings to justify something that didn't happen. It's like I or you are guessing when it would be and go over statistics. But we don't know. Just guessing, considering some factors, but not knowing what Michael's plan is. But someone who knows the plan(s) should know beyond a shadow of a doubt if something will happen or not. And not roll the dice, guessing and making probabilities. And it was not only with Halloween 2009, but also January 18 (2010 MLK day) and January 25, and then he gave up setting dates.<br /><br />I might be overly sincere saying all this and maybe it's not good, but that's how it is and that's how I am. You can't say what I say is not true, you all witnessed it. It's this why I feel the need to get this out and make people see that we, who doubt someone's intentions don't do it baseless or out of the desire to bash. But seriously. And another reason, we are all in this to fight against TPTB and their manipulation and infiltration in everything, they, who are  puppeteering people. So that's what some of us feel. And even if we could just let it go and leave it and say "fuck it, I don't care". It's not like that. We are here for Michael and fight against lies, and if some of us feel manipulation and bad intentions we can't just let it there, down, don't care. As long as we have concerns, we express them not to bash, but really out of concern. Of what this has turned into, how we see it now in hindsight. It's not only me who feels the same. Because the main important thing here is Michael's situation. We are either a family or not. If I felt that my sister or brother is being led by some shady person with apparent good message (apparently Michael's message here) I won't just sit and watch. At least, if anything, I would express my feelings. <br /><br />There are a lot of unanswered questions, and shady things. I don't say I know for sure who TS is, but some obvious connections to a Lord preacher and religion minister is not something to overlook. People don't even want to hear about it. But for some of us it's not like that. A lot of people from here left. We can't all go away and leave the forum. Well, we can, but that's the plan? <br /><br /><br />
    on 1326752665:
    <br />
    on 1326742658:
    <br />I was looking for this, and i found it, remember what he said TS of the film Este es weeks before it will be released?<br /><br /><br />
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating  (R20 - R28)<br /><br />Part 6 here has to do with the movie, “This Is It”, and also statements that I made about the movie (with username S.T.U.D.Y.) before it came out.  I may repost those old S.T.U.D.Y. threads soon in this forum, with some updates, under the “Numbers Theory” section {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/board,14.0.html}.<br /><br />In addition to my 9-9-09 prediction, I made several other statements about “This Is It” weeks before it came out publicly.  Here are a few examples, all stated on 9-18-09; this was more than a month before the release of “This Is It”, and the old MJkit forum still has this thread available to read (dated 9-20-09, because it was reposted on MJkit a couple days after I posted it on MJHD; {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-numbers-theory-f58/from-mjhd-excellent-the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-t1766.htm}<br /><br />“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media.  It is time for everyone to STUDY peace {http://new.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf}: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world.”<br /><br />“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral—no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! … Let’s see how many ‘R’ votes we can get between now and October 28 …”<br /><br />Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.  I used the word “resurrection” in the sense of a concept, related to the hoax and especially the Thriller II film segment (graveyard scene, see R20 & R21 below).<br /><br />As already stated, the cinema version of the movie did “Reveal” the hoax to a degree (no MJ RIP; Smooth Criminal hoax death, hoax death actor in original “Gilda” had same birthday as MJ {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Macready}; and MJ “bam” statement at end, etc).  And the home version will reveal it even more (see R20 & R22 below).<br /><br />[size=14pt]Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be? Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready. We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject!  And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week. We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.<br /><br />Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up.  The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”![/size]<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray<br />{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}<br /><br />This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage.  Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public.  That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.<br /><br />Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=1929.0<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe I'm off topic but I would like to point out the red parts in TS' post. As I've said before, I was never a follower of TS, doesn't mean that I assume that he is fake, not at all, but to me it wasn't necessary to follow him to learn more about the hoax. What strikes me as very strange is that TS is saying that WE were not ready for a return, otherwise Michael COULD HAVE returned/bammed at Halloween!!! In 2009!!!! What he is saying that we first had to learn more about NWO aspects of the Hoax. And now, TWO years later, knowing much more about NWO and many many other aspects, are we still not ready??? Ofcourse, there could be many other aspects and problems Michael faced during these past two years, so maybe HE is the one now who is not ready to return (if he will return at all), but that's not what TS implies in his post. He specifically is saying that it's US, WE are not ready.<br />Maybe I'm reading it all wrong, and I don't want to accuse TS in any way, but I feel this is striking remark of him that contradicts the sequel of the hoax. <br /><br />I hope members over here are not mad at me for writing this, we agreed that, as long as we discuss things in a respectful way, we could ask anything. Like I've said, I know not too much about TS and maybe he proved himself right for many times now, but this is very odd to me. <br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Off-topic:<br /><br />@Sim and WishingStar...you both bring such joy and laughter to my days.  We should all meet up in the house bar later (or the underground wine cellar  :lol:) and then 'mag-funk' to The Experience (I'm still waiting on that dance-off  michael-jackson/).<br /><br />Sending LOVE to you both!<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It cannot be denied that there are things that Anna said that make sense.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah but I think she's being a bit short sighted in regards to it all. There is an ARG aspect that I have spoken about at length. There is a fictional aspect running parallel to reality in this. Well, at least, that's my take on it, and has been clear to me for some time. TS has been pretty upfront about us not taking his words as the gospel, and that he will occasionally support false theories (fiction).<br /><br />This is why you have to rely only on yourself and your own instincts. Again, we come back to that common theme.
    on 1326829043:
    <br />Off-topic:<br />@Sim and WishingStar...you both bring such joy and laughter to my days.  We should all meet up in the house bar later (or the underground wine cellar  :lol:) and then 'mag-funk' to The Experience (I'm still waiting on that dance-off  michael-jackson/).<br /><br />Sending LOVE to you both! bearhug<br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    aaawww! I just can't help it! I have to reply to this, even if it's off topic (sorry to others, pls skip our little delirious sisterhood-moment  :lol: )<br />@BTC: please have no doubt you mean the same to me, us... you're our beloved hoax-sis' <br />Would I seem exaggerated if I told you that you're one of my VERY FAV posters here? I am always looking for you, I never want to miss any of your posts!! Sometimes I would love to reply to everything you say, but either I don't find the right words or I'm afraid I might add something unimportant to the discussion... But just know, my eyes are on you and I love you very much for everything you write!  bearhug<br /><br /><br />About getting mag-funked together someday: YEAHHH! I would sooo love that!! <br />We should definitely start with a THRILLER-dance! zombie46ni.gif<br />I am overly thrilled youpi-12.gif only at the thought of such an Experience with you guys ! ;) and not just you! I really have a dream about all our hoax-family getting to finally meet one day... 0004.gif<br /><br />
  • The last couple of days, I decided to read the redirects from another perspective i.e. without hoax glasses lol.  :geek:  :arrow: :shock:<br />It might be interesting to study all the reactions and perspectives of us here. This could be a research about strength of faith or about reactions/behaviour to inconsistencies, confusions caused by speculations of Michael’s online aka’s, like TS or Tim Simkin, or challengable mainly spiritual mysterious messages of TS. Obviously, the TS threads have become a hype and it seems that many have become TS fans and some are indecisive or simply don’t have the intention to be focused on the identity or authencity of TS. I don’t think that this is a game or experiment to test us, yet it could be an investigation in an investigation to get to know and have a clear impression of the beLIEvers and their faith, which could be our contribution to perhaps a docufilm, a hoaxmovie or just to Michael personally.<br /><br />with L.O.V.E.
    on 1326828789:
    <br />@Do<;br />What do you mean? You didn't do/say anything wrong.<br />Yes, what you say is also something I asked some time ago and didn't receive any reasonable answer.<br />This is what I brought up sometimes around the trial in autumn. If Michael was supposed to come back in October 2009 and then cancelled it because we weren't ready, now it all went through a whole trial, Murray received his guilty verdict, was sentenced to full, while we learned way more about secret societies and NWO, and still nothing. <br /><br />You see, this is one of the main things that bother me. If you know, then why all this? Ok, we weren't ready in October 2009, but after 2+ years from October 2009 we are still not ready? Too many excuses over excuses, twistings and turnings to justify something that didn't happen. It's like I or you are guessing when it would be and go over statistics. But we don't know. Just guessing, considering some factors, but not knowing what Michael's plan is. But someone who knows the plan(s) should know beyond a shadow of a doubt if something will happen or not. And not roll the dice, guessing and making probabilities. [size=12pt]And it was not only with Halloween 2009, but also January 18 (2010 MLK day) and January 25, and then he gave up setting dates.[/size]<br /><br />I might be overly sincere saying all this and maybe it's not good, but that's how it is and that's how I am. You can't say what I say is not true, you all witnessed it. It's this why I feel the need to get this out and make people see that we, who doubt someone's intentions don't do it baseless or out of the desire to bash. But seriously. And another reason, we are all in this to fight against TPTB and their manipulation and infiltration in everything, they, who are  puppeteering people. So that's what some of us feel. And even if we could just let it go and leave it and say "fuck it, I don't care". It's not like that. We are here for Michael and fight against lies, and if some of us feel manipulation and bad intentions we can't just let it there, down, don't care. As long as we have concerns, we express them not to bash, but really out of concern. Of what this has turned into, how we see it now in hindsight. It's not only me who feels the same. Because the main important thing here is Michael's situation. We are either a family or not. If I felt that my sister or brother is being led by some shady person with apparent good message (apparently Michael's message here) I won't just sit and watch. At least, if anything, I would express my feelings. <br /><br />There are a lot of unanswered questions, and shady things. I don't say I know for sure who TS is, but some obvious connections to a Lord preacher and religion minister is not something to overlook. People don't even want to hear about it. But for some of us it's not like that. A lot of people from here left. We can't all go away and leave the forum. Well, we can, but that's the plan? <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi Anna, thanks for your kind answer, I understand completely what you are saying.<br />First, I apologized to you because I thought the main reason for you to open this thread was to discuss TS/Tim Simkin. But I'm glad to know you welcome related posts too!<br />Second, what I marked in red was also something that I noticed. Maybe that's why I'm (a little) reserved about TS. But since I haven't read and re-read everthing TS posted, I don't know whatever occured after that, and caused the delay of Michael's comeback. <br />Third, I am by nature a cautious, reserved person, and I also do not take anything for truth that quickly, especially if I am not 100% sure who it is who wants to guide/convince us. This does not mean that I immediately reject TS, but like you I'm careful, just to protect myself. I won't allow myself to be swept away. There is nothing wrong with that, right?<br /><br />I'm always trying to be respectful and it hurts me that because I'm not for 100% sure, people think I am not 'devoted' enough.<br /><br />Quote MJonmind:<br />[size=12pt]Who critiques something who hasn't even bothered to read and re-read something in its entirety? That's like tabloid trash![/size]<br /><br />I never wanted to critisize TS, and I didn't, just had a genuine question. I'm here for Michael, just like all of you!<br /><br />
    Regarding a TEST and/or Investigation being performed on us: I must admit I cannot exclude this possibility.<br /><br />BUT, Taking into account that there is such  a small number of forum users who are active and post regularly, I rather doubt there is a test or a character analysis going on , much less on so many levels. Because in order for such a complex TEST to have reliable results, for a correct classification of believers and /or non-believers, there should be at least 100 users posting daily on the forum, and not just on 2-3 topics, but maybe 10 topics each!<br />But as long as there are only 20-30 of us posting in a disparate manner... each on topics according to their curiosity/tastes, I think nobody would have any interest in losing time with an experiment/test with us! lol <br />The TEST results would be inconclusive, irrelevant! How can you have an idea about how thousands of believers are if you do a test based only on a "sample" of a 2-3 dozens of users?<br /><br />And on the other had, in these circumstances ^^ I think it's useless to do any test to analyze people here and their believes and/or reactions, MAINLY because: anyone can see that there are basically 2 main groups here with members opposing more or less to the opinions expressed by the other group members. So what's the use of a TEST at this point?
    on 1326835324:
    <br />Regarding a TEST and/or Investigation being performed on us: I must admit I cannot exclude this possibility.<br /><br />BUT, Taking into account that there is such  a small number of forum users who are active and post regularly, I rather doubt there is a test or a character analysis going on , much less on so many levels. Because in order for such a complex TEST to have reliable results, for a correct classification of believers and /or non-believers, there should be at least 100 users posting daily on the forum, and not just on 2-3 topics, but maybe 10 topics each!<br />But as long as there are only 20-30 of us posting in a disparate manner... each on topics according to their curiosity/tastes, I think nobody would have any interest in losing time with an experiment/test with us! lol <br />The TEST results would be inconclusive, irrelevant! How can you have an idea about how thousands of believers are if you do a test based only on a "sample" of a 2-3 dozens of users?<br /><br />And on the other had, in these circumstances ^^ I think it's useless to do any test to analyze people here and their believes and/or reactions, MAINLY because: anyone can see that there are basically 2 main groups here with members opposing more or less to the opinions expressed by the other group members. So what's the use of a TEST at this point?<br />
    <br />Well, I bring again the Tim Simkin subject, because it fits with what you say.<br />Tim Simkin says in one of his posts on the STUDY site that he feels his calling is through writing and Web publishing. <br /><br />Tim Simkin:<br />" At the time, I had no thought of becoming a speaker; however, over the next few  years, the  LORD gently pushed me into public<br />speaking.  But even now, after several years of speaking, I still believe that writing is my main calling; and I also <br />believe that this calling will be fulfilled through Web publishing, far more than through normal books"<br /><br />I saw on one of Simkin's sites that it has around 230 visitors since 2003. So very few. For sure, TIAI has way more visitors, like a few thousands, considering the views the pages have. So here I mean that Michael's fans are a target. Not for a psychological experiment/test, but for all kinds of people who want to gather audience to fulfill their agenda.
    You're right, Sim. Your points pretty much rule out any sort of psychological or sociological experiment going on here. The findings would be 100% irrelevant considering the pool of participants. It would be rendered anecdotal information at best.
    on 1326830141:
    <br />Yeah but I think she's being a bit short sighted in regards to it all. There is an ARG aspect that I have spoken about at length. There is a fictional aspect running parallel to reality in this. Well, at least, that's my take on it, and has been clear to me for some time. TS has been pretty upfront about us not taking his words as the gospel, and that he will occasionally support false theories (fiction).<br /><br />This is why you have to rely only on yourself and your own instincts. Again, we come back to that common theme.<br />
    <br /><br />Not short sighted I think, but cautious. What you are saying could be very well the deal (I mean the ARG-aspect and the false theories) and with Michael, you can expect anything, but like you are saying, rely on yourself and your instincts. And darn, those instincts still not allowing me to surrender!!! Maybe it's a good thing for me to finally read ALL TS' posts/threads/updates etc.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1326831403:
    <br />
    on 1326829043:
    <br />Off-topic:<br />@Sim and WishingStar...you both bring such joy and laughter to my days.  We should all meet up in the house bar later (or the underground wine cellar  :lol:) and then 'mag-funk' to The Experience (I'm still waiting on that dance-off  michael-jackson/).<br /><br />Sending LOVE to you both! bearhug<br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    aaawww! I just can't help it! I have to reply to this, even if it's off topic (sorry to others, pls skip our little delirious sisterhood-moment  :lol: )<br />@BTC: please have no doubt you mean the same to me, us... you're our beloved hoax-sis' <br />Would I seem exaggerated if I told you that you're one of my VERY FAV posters here? I am always looking for you, I never want to miss any of your posts!! Sometimes I would love to reply to everything you say, but either I don't find the right words or I'm afraid I might add something unimportant to the discussion... But just know, my eyes are on you and I love you very much for everything you write!  bearhug<br /><br /><br />About getting mag-funked together someday: YEAHHH! I would sooo love that!! <br />We should definitely start with a THRILLER-dance! zombie46ni.gif<br />I am overly thrilled youpi-12.gif only at the thought of such an Experience with you guys ! ;) and not just you! I really have a dream about all our hoax-family getting to finally meet one day... 0004.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />grouphug.jpg<br /><br />OK...one thing:<br />21 = mag  (777)<br />61 = funked (6+1=7) = "faked death"<br />61+21=82<br />82 = "Mr Magoo"<br />you can take the girl out of gematria, but you can't take gematria out of the girl....I'm hopeless!  :lol:<br /><br />Blessings & LOVE<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    @bec: number-one-45.gif<br /><br /><br />@Anna: I don't quite understand why you say there is a connection between the real need of a test on this forum and what Tim Simkin says about his writing vocation. <br /><br /><br />@wish:lol: mouaahh 0009.gif
    I'm not talking about testing people, but about gathering people and slowly perpetrating a certain agenda.<br />And religion, above all, is at the top when it comes to trying to convert, by all methods, a certain target group, using what those people are looking for, what they are interested in, first, then shifting direction.<br /><br /> I know what I see around me. I will tell you a story. About what it means to be led by a religious preacher/sect.<br />I have two sisters, but the older one some years ago got an advertisement from a kind of religious sect (all dressed in white shirts, black trousers, all of the blonde, maybe you saw this kind of sects too) to tell her and her friend about some free English classes. She needed to learn some English, and wanted to. She knew that it was a sect but she said well, let's go and see what happens. She went with her friend, everything fine, a few days, English classes, grammar, everything normal. She said- maybe they really mean to teach English. And kept going with her friend. After a few days, the slowly started with statements like "now let's sing a song in English", it was a religious song. She thought "well that's it, it was just a matter of time". Then a few prayers, a few Bible verses (in English, they were teaching English, allegedly). You know? Of course she left.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1326835811:
    <br />
    on 1326830141:
    <br />Yeah but I think she's being a bit short sighted in regards to it all. There is an ARG aspect that I have spoken about at length. There is a fictional aspect running parallel to reality in this. Well, at least, that's my take on it, and has been clear to me for some time. TS has been pretty upfront about us not taking his words as the gospel, and that he will occasionally support false theories (fiction).<br /><br />This is why you have to rely only on yourself and your own instincts. Again, we come back to that common theme.<br />
    <br /><br />Not short sighted I think, but cautious. What you are saying could be very well the deal (I mean the ARG-aspect and the false theories) and with Michael, you can expect anything, but like you are saying, rely on yourself and your instincts. And darn, those instincts still not allowing me to surrender!!! Maybe it's a good thing for me to finally read ALL TS' posts/threads/updates etc.<br />
    <br /><br />I used short sighted not as a slight but in literal context. I think you need to look past apparent inconsistencies to see the bigger picture to start getting some answers. Maybe I'm a dreamer. But I come from a place of having done what you pose to do now. I do believe the vast chasm between TS believers and skeptics lies in these pages unread. <br /><br />Darn it, I ran into another parallel to the bible. I have got to stop doing that.<br /><br />In any case, it's like finding a brand new, never before discovered widget on the ground. Something no one else has ever seen before. Some other people with you see it too and recognize the profoundness of the find to mankind. But when you try to bring it back to the village and show the rest of the villagers they just scoff at you and say you're delusional, it's not what you say, it's a fake. The worst part for you is that they won't even examine it up close. They won't pick it up and look at it. They give it a quick glance and dismiss it, but you are just so sure that it they would examine it thoroughly, they would see as well. <br /><br />Good luck, Do. Should you wish to share your impressions with us when you finish, I would love to read them.
    on 1326836407:
    <br />I'm not talking about testing people, but about gathering people and slowly perpetrating a certain agenda.<br />
    <br /><br />You can rule out that concern because history shows that people aren't being gathered. On the contrary, our numbers have progressively and steadily dwindled. If anything, there seems an effort to cast doubt and discourage belief in TS, not illuminate and increase believers.
    on 1326835541:
    <br />[...]<br />I saw on one of Simkin's sites that it has around 230 visitors since 2003. So very few. For sure, TIAI has way more visitors, like a few thousands, considering the views the pages have. So here I mean that Michael's fans are a target. Not for a psychological experiment/test, but for all kinds of people who want to gather audience to fulfill their agenda.
    <br />Anna,<br /><br />1. If you think that this Tim Simkin is a mass maniac religious manipulator , trying to perpetrate on this forum, don't you think that he's not so successful at his "manipulation" when you saw that since 2003 he managed to gather only 230 visitors on his site?<br />I mean there are 500 members who joined my FB page in only a couple of months. I think I am a better manipulator than this Tim Simkin. Funny how we share the same 3 letters in our names  LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: I swear I can't stop laughing at this coincidence, TRUE coincidence!! [and I will tell you of another strange similarity like this , later! ;) ]<br /><br />2. If you are scared that this guy will manage to manipulate the 'thousands of MJ fans" visiting this forum, don't you think that again: he has not had such a success at manipulating the thousands of MJ "target-fans" since there's only 20 of us here posting? and out of those 20 even less actually sustain the idea of TS being authentic?<br />I mean where's that "mass manipulation"? Sorry,  I can't see it!<br /><br />3. So what audience? and what agenda? I would like to read your opinion on what their agenda might be? Turning people into religious fanatics? making them adopt some bizarre doctrine? what is the danger that you see in this case?
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    on 1326736795:
    <br />By the way, TS already addressed this issue in the last update:<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website.  Does this mean that it is me, my website?  Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy.  Regardless of which is the actual case: [size=18pt]you are being tested[/size], to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.[/size]
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=11061.0<br />
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    Something else I'd like to point out in this quote, the options:<br /><br />TS said:<br />"Does this mean that it is me, my website?  Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy."<br /><br />1) Maybe it's his website<br />2) Maybe it's someone he knows<br />3) Maybe the site was used as a decoy<br /><br />There is no other option, like "maybe it's not my site and I also have nothing to do with it". He admitted that he is somehow linked to that site.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Regarding 'testing' people, I wonder if 'observing' would be a better explanation of what is going on here.<br /><br />I seem to recall TS writing about what happens in a small group being indicative of what would happen in a large group (not his exact words, but my interpretation).<br /><br />This leads me to think that our dwindling numbers, whatever the reason for that, are indicating to TS how the world at large may respond when everything is revealed i.e lots of interest initially, then less so as reasons and purposes become clearer - or not.  Whether this is a 'problem' or not I don't know, but I suspect not - better a few committed than many ditherers.
    I recall that too, curls. It was an interesting comment.<br /><br />The problem is we're not very indicative of the world as a whole. We all have a background of looking pretty deep below the surface into all things Michael Jackson. The general public is not. I'm not sure how studying our reactions would help him.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    we are tested
This discussion has been closed.