TS/T.I.A.I discussion

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    There are 19,548 topics on this hoax board. There are plenty of options for all.<br />mmon357l.jpg<br /> Hi TS. Sending encouragement and appreciation your way.
  • on 1326709126:
    <br />
    on 1326708036:
    <br />Anna, am I right in thinking you're not a Christian nor have been raised with hearing a lot of Christian teaching and messages?  Now when I read all this stuff and hear the audio again of this Tim Simkin, I'm hearing, reading a totally different person than our TS.  He has a different way of talking and  passion.  One of the biggest things that unites Back, Front, TS and Michael for me, is their unusual usage of the name of Jesus.  It is NEVER in the sense of worshipping him, spreading the gospel of Jesus, encouraging people to trust in Jesus, that Jesus did miracles, or was even God, for that matter. Back puts Michael on the same level as Jesus, Michael said he wanted to be like Jesus only in the sense of being kind especially to children, and his lyrics imply that he replaces Jesus in the sense that he/MJ is the light of the world, will answer our prayers, is the chosen one, etc.  This Tim Simkin sounds to me like hundreds of Christian speakers that I have listened to, with just another plan to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.  As he writes under his heading (that you pointed out) of "And then shall the end come".<br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree with you MJonmind. I also think that Tim Simkin is a very traditional kind of Christian. When T.S, Front, Back and Michael speak about God and Jesus in a very different way. In my opinion someone like Tim Simkin will not allow himself to compare Michael to Jesus and call him the light of the world, even for the sake of getting people into his group. For him Jesus is an unearthly holy creature who in no way could be compared to a pop star, even the greatest in the world. <br />I understand you Anna, there is a lot of mystery surrounding these guys and we are all looking for the answers, i just don't think that the answer is that simple.  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Most Christians believe they are the light of the world:<br /><br />
    Matt. 5:14-16: "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
    <br /><br />http://www.cfaith.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12822:how-are-christians-the-light-of-the-world&catid=74:outreach<br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1326767195:
    <br />
    on 1326743314:
    <br />This is something Michael said about God. It's a huge different approach than what we've seen from TS/ Tim Simkin. To me it is a huge difference. That's what I'm trying to explain when I insist about being fed religion doctrines.<br />Michael sees God as the source of creation, not as Bible quotes and doctrines and literal Bible study.<br /><br />"It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.<br /><br />For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.<br /><br />I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me.<br />"How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form.<br />I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence.<br />The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.<br /><br />Written By: Michael Jackson"<br />
    <br /><br />As far as I can tell, this was written in 1992, so MJ's religious viewpoints could have changed in 20 years.  We just don't know.<br /><br />Well, he was at the KH into the 2000's.  To me...the years after disassociation he was sort of lost and searching for God outside of<br />the JW's.  If he went back, which we know he did, then he must have held his beliefs.<br /><br />[size=14pt][/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /> /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1326741754:
    <br />[....]I think one of the main reasons of the hoax is to increase spirituality and a spiritual awakening.  You say he never had a project, but maybe This Is It ?  It seems like a life long mission to me, that's just my impression.  Also on one of the threads about the arc of the covenant, someone said that both Elvis and Michael were priests.  I don't know but I think this could be a possibility and maybe they were chosen by God for a special purpose/mission. [...]
    Priscilla also said that if Elvis hadn't been a singer, he would have made a good preacher.... She said he often used to preach to his family and friends in his very natural funny way....<br />I agree with everything you say @Don';twalkaway, I've also said it few times: one of the main purposes of this hoax = making people better = helping them find the Light = LOVE = Jesus = GOD. <br />Not by forcing them, of course, but at least by showing them the way! Then, everyone is blessed with the divine free will of choosing which ever way he/she considers to be the best!<br />Just like people are free to believe that Michael is alive or NOT.<br />Just like people are free to believe that Back=TS=Front=Michael or NOT<br />Just like people are free to believe that Back=TS=Front=insider or NOT<br />Just like people are free to believe that TS=Tim Simkin or NOT<br /><br />Whomever TS, Back, Front, Tim Simkin are, the information that was presented on this forum by TS has led me so far to discover not only information that confirmed his sayings, but also new information, new clues about the particular subject I was interested in.<br />Whether Tim Simkin is just an ordinary guy, not related to our TS OR some expert in numerology that Michael wanted involved in the hoax, it doesn't' matter for me.<br />Whether TS is Michael or just one of his "hoax-employees" (insiders) who just delivers his message is really not important to me.<br />If TS is neither Michael nor an insider, if TS is just a faker/poser/psychopath that likes to play games with people's minds, then I find it hard to explain to myself these things:<br />1. How the hell did I find all by myself so many clues and similarities linking Michael to Elvis, so many that I became determined and inspired to create about 3-4 hundred photo-montages in the past year, just based on information given by TS and then on my own further research ??<br />Really: if TS is a faker!! then HOW could a simple faker have inspired me to find so many incontestable clues about both Michael's hoax and Elvis hoax, since his numerology posts strongly raised my curiosity about Elvis!<br />And I am talking only about my personal experience, but there are so many people here who also did their own research, the also checked info, searched for clues and realized that the only answer is this: TS' information is authentic! BECAUSE: <br />Numbers & DNA don't lie!<br /> Logic is flawless! <br />Family "slip-ups" are blatant!<br />Twitter is not Fata Morgana!<br />Coincidences don't just exist! <br />Clues are abundant!<br /><br />2. Also TS information corroborated with I had already learned about NWO and Illuminati and EOW, before the hoax started!<br />3. Also TS information , together with information I could find from other hoax-investigators, have led me towards greater faith in God!! in a period when I really started to feel rather depressed by a world with corrupt and immoral priests, by a world still tormented by conflicts based on religious contradictions.<br /><br />I mentioned only 3 of the most important VERY POSITIVE things that I've been led to by TS messages. If he is indeed a faker as , some people continuously say, then I repeat what i already said on the shut down topic: TS will be the only FAkER/LIAR that I would ever say thank you to for everything he has taught me, for all the good things that he has led me to in these past 2 years...<br />Even if in the end, TS will be proven to be a FAKE, I will still be happy with everything ! no regrets, only happiness! and I don't care if anyone thinks that I am manipulated or that I willingly let myself be manipulated, because I know best what I am and who I am, what I believe in and what I came to know! regardless of what happens with the hoax or with TS or with the BAM! To cut it short: I am not afraid of anything now nor after the truth comes out! whatever the truth will bring into light!<br /><br />In my opinion, those who still doubt the authenticity/origin/source of the information presented by TS, did not research enough, or they did not understand the message well enough or did not ask the right questions at the right time or let themselves go with the flow without thinking for themselves and then at the slightest "danger" their faith disappears in a second! Probably instead on focusing on the information they received, they focused on the person who delivered the information. I'm not saying this as a judgement,  I am very aware that I could have very well made their same mistake of focusing from the start on the person and not on the message that was delivered!<br />I am just happy I focused from the very beginning on what was being said  and not on WHO was saying it! At first I didn't even feel the urge to register on the forum and participate or ask questions, I was too eager to go check everything out or learn more about it all.... find more, see what other info was out there available and  make comparisons, see what sites exist, how people think, etc... <br /><br />@Anna: you say you are looking for answers, I hope my message here is of some help to you in the search of your answers...
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Sim..I can't tell you how many times you made me smile today (and sometimes LOL)...love ya sis!  ::P<br /><br />But  WTF?? is 'Fata Morgana'?  :lol:<br /><br />Wise words:<br /><br />Ezekiel 12:2 ~ "Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people"<br /><br />This is ALL a part of HIStory...and we've got a FRONT-row seat watching it unfold ::P<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • [size=10pt]After reading 6 pages of comments it's become clear that there are members who are genuinely cautious and skeptical...but there are others who are openly cynical.  There is a huge difference between the two.  It boggles my mind that there seems to be some that discount the message(s) delivered by our "informers"...they claim it suspect and are now even likening it to brainwashing.  Yet in some of the comments you can clearly see that if it were to suddenly be revealed concretely as coming from Michael...then presto-chango...it's all good.  What good is it really if you only accept the message because you like, love (or in some cases are obsessed with) the messenger?  Wouldn't that mean you have totally missed the point IN the message?  A healthy dose of skepticism is never a bad thing...any dose of cynicism is never good.[/size]
  • on 1326775912:
    <br />@Sim..I can't tell you how many times you made me smile today (and sometimes LOL)...love ya sis!  ::P<br /><br />But  WTF?? is 'Fata Morgana'?  :lol:<br /><br />Wise words:<br /><br />Ezekiel 12:2 ~ "Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people"<br /><br />This is ALL a part of HIStory...and we've got a FRONT-row seat watching it unfold ::P<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />And BACKstage passes :lol:<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1326777818:
    <br />[size=10pt]After reading 6 pages of comments it's become clear that there are members who are genuinely cautious and skeptical...but there are others who are openly cynical.  There is a huge difference between the two.  It boggles my mind that there seems to be some that discount the message(s) delivered by our "informers"...they claim it suspect and are now even likening it to brainwashing.  Yet in some of the comments you can clearly see that if it were to suddenly be revealed concretely as coming from Michael...then presto-chango...it's all good.  [size=12pt]What good is it really if you only accept the message because you like, love (or in some cases are obsessed with) the messenger?  Wouldn't that mean you have totally missed the point IN the message?[/size]  A healthy dose of skepticism is never a bad thing...any dose of cynicism is never good.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly. And thus why things are the way that they are. That's why you don't get "proof" of who is behind these screennames. It's part of the game. In my opinion, it's also part of the sting.
  • on 1326777818:
    <br />[size=10pt]After reading 6 pages of comments it's become clear that there are members who are genuinely cautious and skeptical...but there are others who are openly cynical.  There is a huge difference between the two.  It boggles my mind that there seems to be some that discount the message(s) delivered by our "informers"...they claim it suspect and are now even likening it to brainwashing.  Yet in some of the comments you can clearly see that if it were to suddenly be revealed concretely as coming from Michael...then presto-chango...it's all good.  What good is it really if you only accept the message because you like, love (or in some cases are obsessed with) the messenger?  Wouldn't that mean you have totally missed the point IN the message?  A healthy dose of skepticism is never a bad thing...any dose of cynicism is never good.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/
    on 1326779800:
    <br />
    on 1326777818:
    <br />[size=10pt]After reading 6 pages of comments it's become clear that there are members who are genuinely cautious and skeptical...but there are others who are openly cynical.  There is a huge difference between the two.  It boggles my mind that there seems to be some that discount the message(s) delivered by our "informers"...they claim it suspect and are now even likening it to brainwashing.  Yet in some of the comments you can clearly see that if it were to suddenly be revealed concretely as coming from Michael...then presto-chango...it's all good.  What good is it really if you only accept the message because you like, love (or in some cases are obsessed with) the messenger?  Wouldn't that mean you have totally missed the point IN the message?  A healthy dose of skepticism is never a bad thing...any dose of cynicism is never good.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />x 7<br /><br />And on that wonderful note...it's off to dreamland for me in_bed_SMILEY.gif<br /><br />Wishing you ALL a good nite...filled with the sweetest of dreams.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1326777818:
    <br />What good is it really if you only accept the message because you like, love the messenger?  <br />
    <br />So what do you mean, that I should accept the message of someone I don't like, love or respect  afraid/?? Get out of here  :o ;D crash/!<br /><br /><br />.........................<br />PS: @Michael - if you want now to be loved just for your brain and messages- you shouldn't worry you beautiful one - it is obvious it takes a lot of brains to be so sexy bearhug<br /><br />Not kidding.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    For those of us who are not sure I propose we  read again TS posts. Maybe the hindsight will enlighten us.<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I hope the thread will stay on serious discussion and not turn again into an ironical/cynical bullying thread.<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Amen to that, Anna!<br /><br /><br />Gina<br />
    PS: @Michael - if you want now to be loved just for your brain and messages- you shouldn't worry you beautiful one - it is obvious it takes a lot of brains to be so sexy <br /><br />Not kidding.
    <br /><br />Yes, the whole man, cannot be separated!  Not only that, but it's his wicked teasing and sense of humor, and desire to hide behind masks/names/disguises/hoaxes to observe people, even us, that really draws me to him!  Hi Michael!<br /><br /><br />BeTheChange<br />
    And on that wonderful note...it's off to dreamland for me  in_bed_SMILEY.gif    <br />Wishing you ALL a good nite...filled with the sweetest of dreams.With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Sometimes it's hard to sleep--to turn off the brain after a lovely evening here!<br />But I'm going to try now.  Good-night all!<br /><br /><br />Each day we can climb out of our cosy beds and home-bases (world-view/perspective/opinion/conviction) and come display our wares on our own table.  Others can browse around, engage occasionally, purchase if they wish, get ideas.  But brawls are disturbing, not to mention damaging.  Oh how I love shopping/learning/exploring the world through MJ's eyes!  The real important question here is-- what exactly is Michael and is not Michael, to be able to see through his eyes. That's the rub...<br /><br /><br />in_bed_SMILEY.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1326777818:
    <br />[size=10pt]After reading 6 pages of comments it's become clear that there are members who are genuinely cautious and skeptical...but there are others who are openly cynical.  There is a huge difference between the two.  [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, that's how it is Love4Michael.<br />I really hope I'm now thrown in the same bucket. I tried to make it clear from the very beginning and I hope people understand, noticing from everyone's way of talking, and notice the difference between the way I bring up the discussion, or the way others bring up the discussion.<br /><br />I want this thread to stay open for us, who genuinely need some answers, who are not here to stir shit and then be entertained by it. This is not a "TS/TIAI bash thread", it's a "TS/TIAI discussion thread". Maybe the ones who want to be sarcastic and throw shit just for their "entertainment" can open a separate thread for it. <br /><br />Some of us do want serious debate and real talk. I hope you understand.<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1326775912:
    SimPattyK wrote:
    [...]<br />And I am talking only about my personal experience, but there are so many people here who also did their own research, the also checked info, searched for clues and realized that the only answer is this: TS' information is authentic! BECAUSE:<br />Numbers & DNA don't lie!<br /> Logic is flawless!<br />Family "slip-ups" are blatant!<br />[size=14pt]Twitter is not Fata Morgana![/size]<br />Coincidences don't just exist!<br />Clues are abundant!<br />[...]
    <br />@Sim..I can't tell you how many times you made me smile today (and sometimes LOL)...love ya sis!  ::P<br /><br />But  WTF?? is 'Fata Morgana'?  :lol: <br />[....]
    lmao  :lol: :lol:<br /><br /><br />Lolll Generally, people, especially non-believers say that the believers „just imagine” the clues they are seeing, that they just think that something is a clue when in fact it’s only coincidence, they say beLIEvers just can’t accept the reality of Michael being dead, therefore they prefer to desperately imagine and accept all kinds of proof and clues that Michael is alive.<br />So what I wanted to say is that besides all the amount of clues that can be so easily catalogued as „coincidences” and/or „imaginations”, Twitter is clearly in NO way a „coincidence”, we don’t just „imagine” the clear clues left by the family on twitter, especially in relation to what TS, Front had been posting here!<br />„Twitter is not Fata Morgana” means that „Twitter is not a mirage/illusion”! What we saw there was for real! <br /><br />Not related to the hoax: „Fata Morgana” (or "La Fata Morgana" or "The Fairy Morgana") is a mirage that is seen by people who get lost in the desert. Being so tired and thirsty and hopeless of ever being rescued, they start seeing, at the horizon of sands, all kind of beautiful scenery with vegetation and water and they continue marching towards that „Fata Morgana”-scenery (that they will never reach) until they become more and more exhausted and/or die.<br />Fata Morgana may also be a hallucination that they have... seeing a beautiful woman , like a fairy, saving them from death, giving them WATER to drink. The hallucination may seem so real for some, that for a few seconds they even have a physical comfort as if they had drank water! But that sensation immediately vanishes when the hallucination stops few seconds later, leaving them with even less energy than they had before the hallucination. Funny thing - In Romanian language the word „fata” means „girl”. It’s a nice coincidence [a true coincidence loll], as I saw that the notion of „Fata Morgana” is used in many languages as such....<br />More about "Fata Morgana", here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)&lt;br /><br />Love you too so much sis'  ;) bearhug
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1326736795:
    <br />By the way, TS already addressed this issue in the last update:<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website.  Does this mean that it is me, my website?  Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy.  [/size]Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.
    [size=12pt]<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=11061.0<br />[/size]
    [size=12pt]<br /><br />I’ve been taking a break from the forum lately, but I’d like to jump in and offer my two cents here.  Regarding evidence versus messenger, perhaps the messenger TS refers to is the media.  Some folks value the message of the media across the board without question.  We can’t get rid of the media, as it has a place and purpose, just like TS has a place on this forum.  That said, in an ARG, messengers/puppetmasters (and for example, the media) do not always tell the truth, albino/ so it’s thus important to “unbiasedly assess the evidence based upon the evidence itself.”  Otherwise, look what havoc TS/”the media” is able to wreak on this forum when we are distracted by, in this case, whom the message(s) came from and our feelings regarding whom the message is about.  (In some cases, we could be unconsciously distracted by personal mindsets--for example, never even think to assess the messages presented by the media; when this happened in relation to MJ, it wreaked havoc upon his career and his life.)  IDK, just a thought. <br /><br /><br />[/size]
    on 1326728289:
    [size=12pt]<br />If one assumes TS is not MJ, then TS might be anybody. <br /><br />Then, if one assumes TS/TIAI is part of the hoax, then MJ had to get to know/hire/use this someone (Mr.Mysterious, Mr.Smith, Mr.Simkin or whatever his name is) as long as "Mr.Mysterious" was capable of working/helping him with the hoax. <br /><br />This is the way I look at it.<br /><br />[/size]
    [size=12pt]<br />This seems reasonable, ForstAMoon.<br /><br />Carry on. . . .[/size]
    @Sim....thank you for your wonderful explanation of "Fata Morgana"...makes perfect sense to me now  ::P (and you've described the current 'situation' perfectly)<br /><br />@Starchild...great post  /bravo/  Mike sure keeps us on our toes  ;)<br /><br />
    on 1326801908:
    <br />
    on 1326777818:
    <br />[size=10pt]After reading 6 pages of comments it's become clear that there are members who are genuinely cautious and skeptical...but there are others who are openly cynical.  There is a huge difference between the two.  [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, that's how it is Love4Michael.<br />I really hope I'm now thrown in the same bucket. I tried to make it clear from the very beginning and I hope people understand, noticing from everyone's way of talking, and notice the difference between the way I bring up the discussion, or the way others bring up the discussion.<br /><br />I want this thread to stay open for us, who genuinely need some answers, who are not here to stir shit and then be entertained by it. This is not a "TS/TIAI bash thread", it's a "TS/TIAI discussion thread". Maybe the ones who want to be sarcastic and throw shit just for their "entertainment" can open a separate thread for it. <br /><br />Some of us do want serious debate and real talk. I hope you understand.<br />
    <br /><br />Anna, I completely understand and I'm glad you opened this thread.  I truly hope you find some peace or at least some measure of 'contentment' with the answers you seek.  Your 'intentions' are never in doubt...at least not in my mind.  And you most definitely are NOT "in the same bucket"  ::P.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1326743314:
    <br />This is something Michael said about God. It's a huge different approach than what we've seen from TS/ Tim Simkin. To me it is a huge difference. That's what I'm trying to explain when I insist about being fed religion doctrines.<br />Michael sees God as the source of creation, not as Bible quotes and doctrines and literal Bible study.<br /><br />"It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.<br /><br />For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.<br /><br />I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me.<br />"How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form.<br />I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence.<br />The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.<br /><br />Written By: Michael Jackson"<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Anna this is not proof that Michael did not quotes from the bible, i think that at that time saying something that is very true, and this is the conflict that exists with religions, all seeking God but perhaps in a different way.<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1326753550:
    <br />
    on 1326752665:
    <br />
    on 1326742658:
    <br />I was looking for this, and i found it, remember what he said TS of the film Este es weeks before it will be released?<br /><br /><br />
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating  (R20 - R28)<br /><br />Part 6 here has to do with the movie, “This Is It”, and also statements that I made about the movie (with username S.T.U.D.Y.) before it came out.  I may repost those old S.T.U.D.Y. threads soon in this forum, with some updates, under the “Numbers Theory” section {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/board,14.0.html}.<br /><br />In addition to my 9-9-09 prediction, I made several other statements about “This Is It” weeks before it came out publicly.  Here are a few examples, all stated on 9-18-09; this was more than a month before the release of “This Is It”, and the old MJkit forum still has this thread available to read (dated 9-20-09, because it was reposted on MJkit a couple days after I posted it on MJHD; {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-numbers-theory-f58/from-mjhd-excellent-the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-t1766.htm}<br /><br />“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media.  It is time for everyone to STUDY peace {http://new.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf}: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world.”<br /><br />“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral—no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! … Let’s see how many ‘R’ votes we can get between now and October 28 …”<br /><br />Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.  I used the word “resurrection” in the sense of a concept, related to the hoax and especially the Thriller II film segment (graveyard scene, see R20 & R21 below).<br /><br />As already stated, the cinema version of the movie did “Reveal” the hoax to a degree (no MJ RIP; Smooth Criminal hoax death, hoax death actor in original “Gilda” had same birthday as MJ {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Macready}; and MJ “bam” statement at end, etc).  And the home version will reveal it even more (see R20 & R22 below).<br /><br />[size=14pt]Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be? Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready. We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject!  And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week. We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.<br /><br />Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up.  The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”![/size]<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray<br />{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}<br /><br />This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage.  Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public.  That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.<br /><br />Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=1929.0<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe I'm off topic but I would like to point out the red parts in TS' post. As I've said before, I was never a follower of TS, doesn't mean that I assume that he is fake, not at all, but to me it wasn't necessary to follow him to learn more about the hoax. What strikes me as very strange is that TS is saying that WE were not ready for a return, otherwise Michael COULD HAVE returned/bammed at Halloween!!! In 2009!!!! What he is saying that we first had to learn more about NWO aspects of the Hoax. And now, TWO years later, knowing much more about NWO and many many other aspects, are we still not ready??? Ofcourse, there could be many other aspects and problems Michael faced during these past two years, so maybe HE is the one now who is not ready to return (if he will return at all), but that's not what TS implies in his post. He specifically is saying that it's US, WE are not ready.<br />Maybe I'm reading it all wrong, and I don't want to accuse TS in any way, but I feel this is striking remark of him that contradicts the sequel of the hoax. <br /><br />I hope members over here are not mad at me for writing this, we agreed that, as long as we discuss things in a respectful way, we could ask anything. Like I've said, I know not too much about TS and maybe he proved himself right for many times now, but this is very odd to me. <br />
    <br /><br />I'm pretty sure that TS is an ARG. I'm pretty sure there are fictional aspects to it. You could call this rectifying a hole in a theory if you like, but there are many other examples, that I see besides the one you provided, that point toward this possibility. I think there is a story line, for us, that runs parallel to the truth in this whole thing. Similar to how for non-believers, the "death" is the fictional aspect running parallel to the truth, hoaxers have their own fictional story running parallel. How much is fiction and how much is real is really confusing, I believe it is intertwined in complex fashion, similar to how court [almost had to be] both real and staged at the same time. I think it's very difficult to separate the truth from the fiction story but this is part of the game. I don't believe TS is handing out hoax truths on a silver platter. I think you have to dig for it. I think this is also part of the game. Do you believe based on the source? Or do you believe based on the information.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Here i was referring specifically to what said TS of the movie before it will be released.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OK....another Wishingstar moment.............<br /><br />I thought Fata Morgana had to do with The Little Mermaid 2.......OMGosh, ever feel so dumb your knees are numb?  Good thing I can laugh at myself........<br /><br />MorganaDisneyLittleMermaid.jpg<br /><br />http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Morgana<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Blessings <br />
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    on 1326747700:
    <br />[size=9pt]Yes, but it’s ‘Come to me (Michael)’, and not Jesus.  Slight but BIG difference.[/size][size=9pt]How many other people out there do you see putting themselves on the same level as Jesus, who are not in a mental institution?  Michael is telling the truth or he’s deranged.  People are clinging to understanding of Scriptures that may be meant for the first century, but not in 2000’s.[/size]
    <br /><br />More accurately I think the messge is "Follow me; Come to God", especially after stumbling upon the following; see if it reminds you of a particular person(s):<br /><br /><br />
    [size=14pt]1 Corinthians 3:2-5[/size] (ERV)<br /><br />[size=8pt]2[/size] [size=12pt]And the teaching I gave you was like milk, not solid food. I did this because you were not ready for solid food. And even now you are not ready. [/size][size=8pt]3[/size][size=12pt] You are still not following the Spirit. You are jealous of each other, and you are always arguing with each other. This shows that you are still following your own selfish desires. You are acting like ordinary people of the world. [/size][size=8pt]4[/size] [size=12pt]One of you says, “I follow Paul,” and someone else says, “I follow Apollos.” When you say things like that, you are acting like people of the world.[/size]<br /><br /> [size=8pt]5[/size] [size=12pt]Is Apollos so important? Is Paul so important? We are only servants of God who helped you believe. Each one of us did the work God gave us to do.[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />TS telling us we're not ready, some strictly choosing one messenger over another, the purpose of our many messengers. In the end, the person who delivered the message does not matter as most of us have come to realize. What Michael has been conveying in his songs is the same thing TS has posted about: TPTB don't care about us, we've got to unite, be soldiers of L.O.V.E.  I repeat: he's been saying this way before TS. We don't have to look any further than "All in Your Name". That is Michael singing, isn't it? Barry Gibb posted the video on his YouTube channel and the video description says this: " 'All in Your Name' is infact the message that Michael wanted to send out to all of his fans all over the World [...]" The whole song is littered with biblical allusions, but did anyone catch this lyric: "Follow me to the gates of paradise", in other words "heaven", the shamayim. The "gates of paradise" is synonymous with "house of god" (Genesis 28:17). <br /><br /> /><br />If Michael really held on to the beliefs of the bible, then he doesn't want people idolizing him, a mere human. He's trying to lead them to love and truth which, by the bible's definition, is leading people to God. (John 14:6,  1 John 4:8[size=1pt]'[/size]) . The more I read of the bible, the more parallels I see, even to the Justice4MJ group.<br /><br /><br />Remember the letter Majestik Magnificent wrote to them?<br /><br />
    MESSAGE TO THE FANS, FROM MR. JOSEPH JACKSON AND MR. MAJESTIK MAGNIFICENT:<br />MAY 10, 2010<br /><br />It has recently come to our attention that Conrad Murray supporters will be demonstrating at the preliminary hearing, June 14th at the Superior Court of Los Angeles, much like Michael’s supporters have always done. This is their right just as it is ours.<br /><br />We would like to urge fans that are planning to attend to please do so in peace, unity, and love for Michael. There should be NO violence, NO slander, NO yelling, and NO bad-mouthing or name-calling of Murray or his supporters. This reflects negatively on Michael. He would not support this type of behavior. The press called Michael names that were undeserved and hurtful. By acting out and creating chaos, our message can not be heard or is overshadowed by our behavior. By calling names, we are lowering ourselves to their level. That would only contribute to the filthy tabloid gossip. Michael deserved better than that. We must honor him, his wishes, and his message of peace and compassion, even in the face of opposition. Both sides can peacefully co-exist and let the justice be served inside the courtroom, just as it has been before.<br /><br /><br />Please ignore their signs, actions and words. DO NOT acknowledge their presence, IGNORE them completely, and certainly do not respond to anything they have to say. DO NOT let them bait you into an argument or lashing out to defend Michael. That is what they want. Our protest should be silent. We do not want to draw any attention to them at all. The world needs to see Michael’s light shining through all of you instead.<br /><br />Our message is much bigger, better, and more dignified by not using slanderous or vulgar words. Your respect will make a much larger statement that will be revered instead of criticized. Their behavior toward a silent prayer vigil will only make them look bad. They cannot fight if there is no one to fight with. Do not give them the fuel for their fire.<br /><br />Please do not even acknowledge their banners. Our banners will stay the same: “Justice for Michael”. We all have a common, unifying mission, which is JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. We do not have to respond to them at all, because Conrad Murray supporters are not on the side of righteousness or justice, they are wrong, and right will prevail.<br /><br />This is much deeper than just a demonstration. This will go down in history. Whatever your actions are that day, will be part of Michael’s legacy. When people look back on this day we want them to remember Michael, not Conrad Murray. Michael Jackson supporters are not to be looked down on as crazed fanatics, but as crusaders for peace and love. This is what Michael Jackson is, was, and always will be. It is what he believed in and stood for. We are HIS voice, representing HIM.<br /><br />Martin Luther King Jr. said,<br />“A riot is the language of the unheard. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity. Importance should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. We must love our enemies – or else? The chain reaction of evil – hate begetting hate”<br /><br />MICHAEL IS LOVE AND PEACE, NOT HATE! This is the message we must unite to send to the world.<br /><br />You have caught the attention of the entire world; you represent their conscience and inspiration. This is your chance to impact Michael’s legacy and reputation for generations to come. We must stand together to honor him. We can shut them out completely and let our message speak for itself. The most powerful impact you can have in carrying on his legacy, is spreading his peace and love. Our silent protest and prayer vigil will be seen and felt the world over. Make Michael proud!<br /><br />THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!<br /><br />Mr. Joseph Jackson, and Mr. Majestik Magnificent
    <br /><br />To name a few: Galatians 3:28, Colossians 3:8, 2 Corinthians 5:20, Matthew 5:14, Hebrews 12:14, Ephesians 4:2-6
  • on 1326811727:
    <br />
    on 1326747700:
    <br />[size=9pt]Yes, but it’s ‘Come to me (Michael)’, and not Jesus.  Slight but BIG difference.[/size][size=9pt]How many other people out there do you see putting themselves on the same level as Jesus, who are not in a mental institution?  Michael is telling the truth or he’s deranged.  People are clinging to understanding of Scriptures that may be meant for the first century, but not in 2000’s.[/size]
    <br /><br />More accurately I think the messge is "Follow me; Come to God", especially after stumbling upon the following; see if it reminds you of a particular person(s):<br /><br /><br />
    [size=14pt]1 Corinthians 3:2-5[/size] (ERV)<br /><br />[size=8pt]2[/size] [size=12pt]And the teaching I gave you was like milk, not solid food. I did this because you were not ready for solid food. And even now you are not ready. [/size][size=8pt]3[/size][size=12pt] You are still not following the Spirit. You are jealous of each other, and you are always arguing with each other. This shows that you are still following your own selfish desires. You are acting like ordinary people of the world. [/size][size=8pt]4[/size] [size=12pt]One of you says, “I follow Paul,” and someone else says, “I follow Apollos.” When you say things like that, you are acting like people of the world.[/size]<br /><br /> [size=8pt]5[/size] [size=12pt]Is Apollos so important? Is Paul so important? We are only servants of God who helped you believe. Each one of us did the work God gave us to do.[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />TS telling us we're not ready, some strictly choosing one messenger over another, the purpose of our many messengers. In the end, the person who delivered the message does not matter as most of us have come to realize. What Michael has been conveying in his songs is the same thing TS has posted about: TPTB don't care about us, we've got to unite, be soldiers of L.O.V.E.  I repeat: he's been saying this way before TS. We don't have to look any further than "All in Your Name". That is Michael singing, isn't it? Barry Gibb posted the video on his YouTube channel and the video description says this: " 'All in Your Name' is infact the message that Michael wanted to send out to all of his fans all over the World [...]" The whole song is littered with biblical allusions, but did anyone catch this lyric: "Follow me to the gates of paradise", in other words "heaven", the shamayim. The "gates of paradise" is synonymous with "house of god" (Genesis 28:17). <br /><br /> /><br />If Michael really held on to the beliefs of the bible, then he doesn't want people idolizing him, a mere human. He's trying to lead them to love and truth which, by the bible's definition, is leading people to God. (John 14:6,  1 John 4:8[size=1pt]'[/size]) . The more I read of the bible, the more parallels I see, even to the Justice4MJ group.<br /><br /><br />Remember the letter Majestik Magnificent wrote to them?<br /><br />
    MESSAGE TO THE FANS, FROM MR. JOSEPH JACKSON AND MR. MAJESTIK MAGNIFICENT:<br />MAY 10, 2010<br /><br />[size=12pt][size=18pt]It has recently come to our attention that Conrad Murray supporters will be demonstrating at the preliminary hearing, June 14th at the Superior Court of Los Angeles, much like Michael’s supporters have always done. This is their right just as it is ours.<br /><br />We would like to urge fans that are planning to attend to please do so in peace, unity, and love for Michael. There should be NO violence, NO slander, NO yelling, and NO bad-mouthing or name-calling of Murray or his supporters. This reflects negatively on Michael. He would not support this type of behavior. The press called Michael names that were undeserved and hurtful. By acting out and creating chaos, our message can not be heard or is overshadowed by our behavior. By calling names, we are lowering ourselves to their level. That would only contribute to the filthy tabloid gossip. Michael deserved better than that. We must honor him, his wishes, and his message of peace and compassion, even in the face of opposition. Both sides can peacefully co-exist and let the justice be served inside the courtroom, just as it has been before.<br /><br /><br />Please ignore their signs, actions and words. DO NOT acknowledge their presence, IGNORE them completely, and certainly do not respond to anything they have to say. DO NOT let them bait you into an argument or lashing out to defend Michael. That is what they want. Our protest should be silent. We do not want to draw any attention to them at all. The world needs to see Michael’s light shining through all of you instead.<br /><br />Our message is much bigger, better, and more dignified by not using slanderous or vulgar words. Your respect will make a much larger statement that will be revered instead of criticized. Their behavior toward a silent prayer vigil will only make them look bad. They cannot fight if there is no one to fight with. Do not give them the fuel for their fire.<br /><br />Please do not even acknowledge their banners. Our banners will stay the same: “Justice for Michael”. We all have a common, unifying mission, which is JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. We do not have to respond to them at all, because Conrad Murray supporters are not on the side of righteousness or justice, they are wrong, and right will prevail.<br /><br />This is much deeper than just a demonstration. This will go down in history. Whatever your actions are that day, will be part of Michael’s legacy. When people look back on this day we want them to remember Michael, not Conrad Murray. Michael Jackson supporters are not to be looked down on as crazed fanatics, but as crusaders for peace and love. This is what Michael Jackson is, was, and always will be. It is what he believed in and stood for. We are HIS voice, representing HIM.<br /><br />Martin Luther King Jr. said,<br />“A riot is the language of the unheard. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity. Importance should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. We must love our enemies – or else? The chain reaction of evil – hate begetting hate”<br /><br />MICHAEL IS LOVE AND PEACE, NOT HATE! This is the message we must unite to send to the world.<br /><br />You have caught the attention of the entire world; you represent their conscience and inspiration. This is your chance to impact Michael’s legacy and reputation for generations to come. We must stand together to honor him. We can shut them out completely and let our message speak for itself. The most powerful impact you can have in carrying on his legacy, is spreading his peace and love. Our silent protest and prayer vigil will be seen and felt the world over. Make Michael proud!<br /><br />THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!<br /><br />Mr. Joseph Jackson, and Mr. Majestik Magnificent
    <br /><br />To name a few: Galatians 3:28, Colossians 3:8, 2 Corinthians 5:20, Matthew 5:14, Hebrews 12:14, Ephesians 4:2-6 <br />
    [/size][/size]<br /><br />so just wondering did anyone hear of any interaction between murray supporters and mj supporters at the trial , as majestic was concerned about ?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Melody I think you have some profound thoughts and connections there.<br /><br />I agree there are lessons to be learned and this is one of the goals of MJ's hoax. I agree MJ is trying to coax people into learning these lessons and choosing a more positive path for their lives (and by doing so, change the world one person at a time). I agree that some will learn these lessons the hard way. I am able to recognize that TS is an attempt to give a heads up to a select group, who differentiated THEMSELVES by virtue of their beliefs and choosing wisely, and having strength and conviction of character, confidence in self, and being able to properly determine BS from Truth. I see a parallel between God's warning to the Israelites to smear the blood of the lamb on their doorstep to protect themselves from the curse of first born male death that one night... and TS's repeated guidance to us. Perhaps I'm making connections where there are none, but I figure there's no harm in it if I'm wrong.<br /><br />Majestic's letter to the fans was an eye opener for me, as it subtlety supported this theory that until then was merely a hunch or gut feeling regarding the TINI group (<---lesson to be learned the HARD way).<br /><br />Everyone made a choice which path to go down following 6/25/09. There were limitless options but people tend to band together with others like-minded so distinct groups formed. Free will, everyone got to chose... and we still are making that choice, every day. You still get to decide, every day is a new day, every clue is an opportunity to change course. Majestic's letter was an example of a clue planted as one more opportunity to change course for those who initially selected a negative path.<br /><br />You got to give MJ credit, he never quits trying to show his fans the light. He really has never given up on them.
    on 1326823843:
    <br />Melody I think you have some profound thoughts and connections there.<br /><br />I agree there are lessons to be learned and this is one of the goals of MJ's hoax. I agree MJ is trying to coax people into learning these lessons and choosing a more positive path for their lives (and by doing so, change the world one person at a time). I agree that some will learn these lessons the hard way. I am able to recognize that TS is an attempt to give a heads up to a select group, who differentiated THEMSELVES by virtue of their beliefs and choosing wisely, and having strength and conviction of character, confidence in self, and being able to properly determine BS from Truth. I see a parallel between God's warning to the Israelites to smear the blood of the lamb on their doorstep to protect themselves from the curse of first born male death that one night... and TS's repeated guidance to us. Perhaps I'm making connections where there are none, but I figure there's no harm in it if I'm wrong.<br /><br />Majestic's letter to the fans was an eye opener for me, as it subtlety supported this theory that until then was merely a hunch or gut feeling regarding the TINI group (<---lesson to be learned the HARD way).<br /><br />Everyone made a choice which path to go down following 6/25/09. There were limitless options but people tend to band together with others like-minded so distinct groups formed. Free will, everyone got to chose... and we still are making that choice, every day. You still get to decide, every day is a new day, every clue is an opportunity to change course. Majestic's letter was an example of a clue planted as one more opportunity to change course for those who initially selected a negative path.<br /><br />You got to give MJ credit, he never quits trying to show his fans the light. He really has never given up on them.<br />
    <br /><br />I was gonna reply to Melody's post...and thank her for sharing such GREAT thoughts and perspective.  But having now read bec's reply to her...bec pretty much covered it perfectly, more so than I could've done.<br /><br />Thank you both for such wonderful posts  bearhug<br /><br />P.S.  Something tells me Majestik didn't write that letter...and neither did Joe  ;)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
This discussion has been closed.