TS/T.I.A.I discussion

Comments

• Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    on 1326754121:
    <br />p.s.: If you are trying to cast doubt on TS yet again regarding level 7, it's not going to work, because some of us realize that TS like the rest of us is human and also Michael's Hoax is complicated and complex. So we are being patient.<br />
    <br /><br />What is your problem? I was just asking because I had totally forgotten about that and was wondering if I might have missed something.<br /><br />This thread is for people who want to discuss if TS could be Tim Simkin, so if you are not interested in that, then you should probably leave this thread.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But it could be that Michael wants to remain hidden behind TS/Front and have the reaction of doubters. He chooses to use the controversy for his purposes. I don't think he wants to anger those who love him, but maybe there is no other way, but through some agony for all of us.  Perhaps this will tighten us as a group, even in our division. We are forced to accept each other's positions in love at the end of the day, because "It's all for L.O.V.E."  <br /><br /><br />So LOVE is more important than who TS is.<br /><br /><br />"Come together, over me!"
  • :shock: Oh my pokes mean “fuck you”  WTF?? :shock: Geez that sucks.  One day I looked up and had 20.  I thought they were good things.  Matter-of-fact I have 2 now  :lol:  I must really be rubbing somebody the wrong way.  Oh well, heck can’t win em all.  beerchug
    on 1326755833:
    <br />@ Sarah31 You seem irritated and annoyed by the "cryptic" messages. So don't read them. Keep your peace.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm not irritated, I just see that you can always read into them whatever you want. So the interpretations that people agree on on this forum is not the only way to interpret them. That's all I'm saying.
    on 1326756374:
    <br /> :shock: Oh my pokes mean “fuck you”  WTF?? :shock: Geez that sucks.  One day I looked up and had 20.  I thought they were good things.  Matter-of-fact I have 2 now  :lol:  I must really be rubbing somebody the wrong way.  Oh well, heck can’t win em all.  beerchug<br />
    <br /><br />There is something wrong with the "pokes", I also almost all the time have a couple when I'm not even logged in, must be a glitch.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1326755409:
    <br />In my personal opinion, more would be accomplished if doubters simply went elsewhere more to their liking, or observed quietly while serious students of TS/Front tried to analyze their posts relating to Michael and hoax events as they unfold.  There is so much more to be uncoded and discussed.<br /><br />[size=14pt]Really, I don't think I should feel like I should leave because I don't agree to give my 100% loyalty to TS or anyone aside from Michael.  Really, do you think it right to suggest to to so?  There have been informers come and go, and really we've wondered if TS was gone most of the time.  I've been here almost since the beginning and have posted more than TS, so should I be more believable?  Should some of YOU who have intense wonderful...deep, honest and provable thoughts?<br />I have tried to just remain in the background and not get involved or comment, but is that WHY I came here?  I needed all of you to fulfill my belief in Michael being alive.  It's you comment that makes me feel that that is all there is to the forum now.  Go elsewhere (this site was here before TS involvement, but some don't agree totally now, so leave if we don't ???)  or...let SERIOUS students investigate.  Really, we are not serious if we don't....<br />Truly, I don't want to go.  None of us do or we'd have done it.  We want to investigate, and by looking into who some of you consider the basis for our investigation we ARE still investigating.  [/size]<br /><br />Do, in your TS posts.<br />  <br /> I agree that TS is saying that by and large many hoaxers on this site are not ready for MJ's return because they haven’t bothered to read his posts, to even begin to understand the reasons for the hoax and the nature of his return and BAM, relating to the EOW and NOW.  And yes, I agree this hoax parallels OTHER things in history, many things, because it is a genius masterful plan, channelled from God, IMO.  This is it! On so many levels.<br /><br />Who critiques something who hasn't even bothered to read and re-read something in its entirety?  That's like tabloid trash!<br />
    on 1326756374:
    <br /> :shock: Oh my pokes mean “fuck you”  WTF?? :shock: Geez that sucks.  One day I looked up and had 20.  I thought they were good things.  Matter-of-fact I have 2 now  :lol:  I must really be rubbing somebody the wrong way.  Oh well, heck can’t win em all.  beerchug <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wow, that's putting a new edge to pokes!  I looked up at mine, and noticed I had  from Sarahli and Wishingstar!  They have got to be using their Jupiter finger! :lol: <br />Maybe we all just need to laugh at ourselves, and not take ourselves so seriously!  We're all beautiful!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />collegehumor.deb0d06dbcd4d3414af52ff6ece57665.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The truth will prevail.
    Fordtocarr, I seriously don't want to upset you or anybody who is upset about TS or the religious discussions.  It's just we seem to be coming to this crossroads so many times now.  It's like a major road-block or obstacle that is disrupting this forum.  This thread could go to 100 pages, and accomplish what exactly.  More tortured minds.  And I don't want to add to Gina's torture, at least she has a way out, watching MJ videos ;) .  Hi Gina!<br /><br /><br />If it were not for TS/Front, I think the numbers would have dwindled to practically nothing, and I would have left this forum, bored and gone back to just reading generally on-line. :cry: <br /><br /><br />crossroads.jpg
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1326757649:
    <br />Fordtocarr, I seriously don't want to upset you or anybody who is upset about TS or the religious discussions.  It's just we seem to be coming to this crossroads so many times now.  It's like a major road-block or obstacle that is disrupting this forum.  This thread could go to 100 pages, and accomplish what exactly.  More tortured minds.  And I don't want to add to Gina's torture, at least she has a way out, watching MJ videos ;) .  Hi Gina!<br /><br /><br />crossroads.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you.  I think this topic is like religion and politics...too many different and hot opinions and it won't end til the end.<br />You are right, it does keep coming up...there must be a reason or two  ;)<br />Anyhow...<br />I think I'll let others figure this out ... and  I do think there is a solution.  But, my blood pressure is up and my dobes are fighting<br />so I will just close my laptop and check tomorrow.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326757136:
    <br />
    on 1326756374:
    <br /> :shock: Oh my pokes mean “fuck you”  WTF?? :shock: Geez that sucks.  One day I looked up and had 20.  I thought they were good things.  Matter-of-fact I have 2 now  :lol:  I must really be rubbing somebody the wrong way.  Oh well, heck can’t win em all.  beerchug <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wow, that's putting a new edge to pokes!  I looked up at mine, and noticed I had  from Sarahli and Wishingstar!  They have got to be using their Jupiter finger! :lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />How can you tell who pokes you? It never says on mine who does the poking.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1326756527:
    <br />
    on 1326755833:
    <br />@ Sarah31 You seem irritated and annoyed by the "cryptic" messages. So don't read them. Keep your peace.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm not irritated, I just see that you can always read into them whatever you want. So the interpretations that people agree on on this forum is not the only way to interpret them. That's all I'm saying.<br />
    <br /><br />Of course it's not... have you noticed I'm almost always against the grain on TS stuff? I post counter-interpretations and give TS a hard time ALL THE TIME.<br /><br />Because I straight up don't see it the way the majority does or the way TS explains it sometimes. I disagree. So I post about it. A lot. And I get attacked for it too, sometimes. <br /><br />So why are we fighting?
    on 1326756185:
    <br />But it could be that Michael wants to remain hidden behind TS/Front and have the reaction of doubters. <br />
    <br /><br />That's what I think. Because it a test of the same, consistent message he's had for many years regarding tabloids, gossip, and rumor. Don't believe everything you hear, see or read. If you care to know the truth, find it for yourself.<br /><br />Because what is truth? Truth is perception and perception comes from within each one of us. Perception is a culmination of information and understanding and should never be taken lightly on serious matters. <br /><br />I dunno it makes perfect sense to me why he would do it this way, all things considered, it is really quite ingenious as an ARG that satisfies a few personal pet projects.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1326756374:
    <br /> :shock: Oh my pokes mean “fuck you”  WTF?? :shock: Geez that sucks.  One day I looked up and had 20.  I thought they were good things.  Matter-of-fact I have 2 now  :lol:  I must really be rubbing somebody the wrong way.  Oh well, heck can’t win em all.  beerchug<br />
    <br /><br />I interrupt our regularly scheduled chaos to bring this important hoax message:<br /><br />Holy BatCows.....pokes are mean?  OK then.....to everyone I have poked, might be thinking about poking or might accidentally poke (don't ask).....I am sorry......all in fun, I assure you.  I poke with love only.....hey, anewfan thanks for "pointing" me out, lol!  What's a Jupiter finger anyways....I think I can guess it's not my pinky!  :lol: :oops:<br /><br />Back to our regularly scheduled chaos............
  • lolol/
  • Like Bec says "Why are we fighting ?"  We shouldn't be arguing among ourselves.  I don't know about all of you but I joined this in order to help "Heal The World".  I always loved Michael and have been a big fan and wanted to find out the truth about what happened to him but then I saw there was also a higher purpose to this.  <br /><br />No matter what religion you are or aren't you have to admit that the world is in very sad shape.  The only way to save/heal the world is to have everyone united.  The illuminati, TPTB, military-industrial complex, or whatever you want to call them have used war, religion, money, propoganda, media to separate us.  <br />There are serious issues going on in the world and the illuminati, New World Order is not a joke.  I took the time to read and investigate all this year on many different sources.  People are suffering all around the world due to corrupt corporations such as the big pharma companies, The Federal Reserve banking system, secret societies, and more.<br /><br />Maybe Michael is using his celebrity status to WAKE PEOPLE UP and discover the truth about what is going on.  Why do you think they wanted to take him down so bad ?  They don't want us to know the truth and they don't want us united and they know Michael has billions of fans.  <br /><br />I think the TS/front/back/STUDY mystery will work itself out.  Obviously they/he is knowledgeable and authentic and has a plan.  They/he have to be subtle for a reason and part of it is a learning experience.    Let's spread information, and love to help Heal the World.  Who else is going to do it ???????   
    on 1326758995:
    <br />
    on 1326756527:
    <br />
    on 1326755833:
    <br /><br />I'm not irritated, I just see that you can always read into them whatever you want. So the interpretations that people agree on on this forum is not the only way to interpret them. That's all I'm saying.<br />
    <br /><br />Of course it's not... have you noticed I'm almost always against the grain on TS stuff? I post counter-interpretations and give TS a hard time ALL THE TIME.<br /><br />Because I straight up don't see it the way the majority does or the way TS explains it sometimes. I disagree. So I post about it. A lot. And I get attacked for it too, sometimes. <br />
    <br /><br />If you reread the last couple of posts I wasn't talking about TS' cryptic posts here, I was talking about Front. Never saw you question his cryptic message or pointing out that they coud mean the total opposite.
  • on 1326761905:
    <br />Like Bec says "Why are we fighting ?"  We shouldn't be arguing among ourselves.  I don't know about all of you but I joined this in order to help "Heal The World".  I always loved Michael and have been a big fan and wanted to find out the truth about what happened to him but then I saw there was also a higher purpose to this.  <br /><br />No matter what religion you are or aren't you have to admit that the world is in very sad shape.  The only way to save/heal the world is to have everyone united.  The illuminati, TPTB, military-industrial complex, or whatever you want to call them have used war, religion, money, propoganda, media to separate us.  <br />There are serious issues going on in the world and the illuminati, New World Order is not a joke.  I took the time to read and investigate all this year on many different sources.  People are suffering all around the world due to corrupt corporations such as the big pharma companies, The Federal Reserve banking system, secret societies, and more.<br /><br />Maybe Michael is using his celebrity status to WAKE PEOPLE UP and discover the truth about what is going on.  Why do you think they wanted to take him down so bad ?  They don't want us to know the truth and they don't want us united and they know Michael has billions of fans.  <br /><br />I think the TS/front/back/STUDY mystery will work itself out.  Obviously they/he is knowledgeable and authentic and has a plan.  They/he have to be subtle for a reason and part of it is a learning experience.    Let's spread information, and love to help Heal the World.  Who else is going to do it ???????    <br />
    <br /><br />^^^<br />This, IMHO, is a very major reason, if not THE major reason, for the hoax.  /bravo/  Great post.
    on 1326763663:
    <br />
    on 1326758995:
    <br />
    on 1326756527:
    <br />
    on 1326755833:
    <br /><br />Of course it's not... have you noticed I'm almost always against the grain on TS stuff? I post counter-interpretations and give TS a hard time ALL THE TIME.<br /><br />Because I straight up don't see it the way the majority does or the way TS explains it sometimes. I disagree. So I post about it. A lot. And I get attacked for it too, sometimes. <br />
    <br /><br />If you reread the last couple of posts I wasn't talking about TS' cryptic posts here, I was talking about Front. Never saw you question his cryptic message or pointing out that they coud mean the total opposite.<br />
    <br /><br />This thread is about TS and TIAI.<br /><br />And Ps. though it's off topic, with what you just said, I think you have completely missed the point of Front but this is not the place to discuss it.
    So what, bec? The people who believe in TS also believe that TS and Front are linked and TS clearly wants to be linked to Front. Some people even believe they are the same person.<br /><br />Also, you yourself said that Front explained the thing with level 7 (which means you link them too), that's what started this line of the discussion.
    on 1326764625:
    <br />So what, bec? The people who believe in TS also believe that TS and Front are linked and TS clearly wants to be linked to Front. Some people even believe they are the same person.<br /><br />Also, you yourself said that Front explained the thing with level 7 (which means you link them too), that's what started this line of the discussion.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok fine, whatever.<br /><br />Why are you SO aggressive? What makes you SO combative? Why is it every time you post it starts an argument? If you are truly here because you are looking for the truth, why do you spend so much of your time and focus on fighting with people?
    Because you started your little game again, you start the Front thing in here, link them, start this part of the discussion and then blame it on me basically saying I'm off topic. It's getting old.
    Oh jesus I answered your question. You really are something else.
    Yes, you did, and that's what started this part of the discussion about cryptic messages. If you think Front explained what TS is doing or not doing and why, and then there are some redirects to things that Front posted, how is talking about Front and his cryptic messages off topic?<br /><br />And something else I forgot to mention - what Anna posted about how Michael sees God, that is indeed the total opposite of how TS is acting.
  • on 1326743314:
    <br />This is something Michael said about God. It's a huge different approach than what we've seen from TS/ Tim Simkin. To me it is a huge difference. That's what I'm trying to explain when I insist about being fed religion doctrines.<br />Michael sees God as the source of creation, not as Bible quotes and doctrines and literal Bible study.<br /><br />"It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.<br /><br />For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.<br /><br />I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me.<br />"How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form.<br />I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence.<br />The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.<br /><br />Written By: Michael Jackson"<br />
    <br /><br />As far as I can tell, this was written in 1992, so MJ's religious viewpoints could have changed in 20 years.  We just don't know.<br /><br /> />
This discussion has been closed.