Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST

Comments

• AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    .....sorry to spoil it for you since you haven;t watched it yet....
    <br /><br /><br />you killed the episode ^^  @sim gonna strangle your neck  :icon_lol:
  • dakotabluedakotablue Posts: 14
    Sorry, I think that was my fault :smiley-vault-misc-150: didn't think about people who hasn't watched it yet.<br /><br /><br /><br />Take care
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1337708269:
    <br />
    .....sorry to spoil it for you since you haven;t watched it yet....
    <br /><br /><br />you killed the episode ^^  @sim gonna strangle your neck  :icon_lol:<br />
    :screaming-7365: yeah!! Whyyyy "  :over-react-smiley: :Pulling_hair:<br />strangling.gifstrangling.gifDakota: as I told you I'm happy you came with the info! THANK you!! Otherwise I would have left the videos for a later visioning. Now that I know I'll do it quicker! In fact I discovered that there are more episodes that I hadn't seen yet, not just 3-4. Tonight I watched episodes 15 & 16. I think the last one is no. 21 or 22!<br />Interesting that [size=12pt]Dr. House fakes his death[/size] in the last episode of the[size=12pt] 8[/size]th series, episode released on May 21st [777], also "coinciding" with the announcement about Michael's  BAD album/DVD!<br />I'd say these are WAAAY too many "coincidences", considering the amount of other "coincidences" and blunt references both to MJ & Elvis that I gathered in that thread ---- > Dr. HOUSE vs. Dr. HOAX ~ MJ & Elvis connections<br /><br /><br />As I said I watched tonight episodes 15 & 16.<br />In episode 15, guess what ! House just "happens" to use a mouse for another of his pranks! Surely, just another coincidence! just like the super-soaker! and just like Elvis' wig and so many others!!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Dr. HOUSE vs. Dr. HOAX ~ MJ & Elvis connections<br /><br />housemouse.jpg<br />
    [size=14pt]Back to my angel  :elvis-1405:[/size]  :)<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]I've recently found some amazing Elvis photos on facebook....that I have never seen before!<br />Gotta share them with you guys! He's so beautiful! he looks as if he was painted!<br />Jesus! He's perfect! Look at that face!! His beauty is surreal![/size]<br /><br />5642942753.jpg<br /><br />4176692827.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Ma boy ! Ma boy![/size] amoureux-5930.gif<br /><br />5227783028.jpg<br /><br />5478283051.jpg<br /><br />5288841562.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Those eyes!!![/size]<br /><br />1667434130.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]dreamy... tired.... nostalgic eyes....[/size]<br /><br />2950943055.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    [size=14pt]AND I LOVE YOU SO[/size]<br />
    <br />coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Elvis was, ... is a very attractive man
    on 1337803816:
    <br />Elvis was, ... is a very attractive man<br />
    ohh!!!<br /><br />When I first heard his songs, I was at one of my friend's place... we were working on some school project, we were classmates too. We were about 13-14 years old. She was listening to a Best of... I can't remember what was exactly the first Elvis song I ever heard, but I remember a few titles I heard that day: "Always on my mind", "I was the one", "Solitaire", 'Love me tender", "I'll remember you"....  I had a moment when my mind went blank ! that I can remember! I asked her to play some songs again... We couldn't continue working... loll I went home with Elvis's voice in my head , the second day I felt like squeezing my head to remember some of the lyrics as the melodies were still stuck in there.<br />The irony of it all was that my friend wasn't even an Elvis fan! loll  :icon_lol: She was a Priscilla fan because she loved her role in "Dallas" hahahaa  :icon_lol: I loved Dallas too! She had purchased a few of Elvis' albums just to understand what Priscilla was writing about Elvis in her book lol She said she liked his songs , "but not that much". She described him to me as "selfish, narcissist, drugged, tyranic, in short: not really the man a woman would like to live with !"  So this was my first "contact" with Elvis!!  :icon_lol: Actually my friend was trying to convince me how great wonderful Priscilla was, she wanted me to see Priscilla through her eyes... Elvis was kind of the "bad guy" of the story.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />But after a few days I went and bought some of his albums! I simply fell in love with that soft , warm voice!! I didn't even know how he looked like!! and I didn't care that he was the "bad guy", in fact I think I liked that! I was always crazy I know !  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:  Back then there was no Internet... There were no magazines about Elvis in Romania...or very hard to find any info about him... When I told my friend that I actually had a major crush on Elvis's voice and all his songs she was obviously disappointed lmao  :icon_lol: even though I liked Priscilla too, but I was not a fan of hers loll She eventually showed me some more pics with him. His beauty never surprised me, as it was in direct connection/correspondence with his voice!! <br /><br />It was only years after... when I had Internet that I actually discovered more and more things about him and realized he was not beautiful, but incredibly GORGEOUS!! I am still discovering that at this moment, through all these rare and magnificent photos of him that keep popping out of nowhere!! I have a pretty big collection of his photos and every time I get the idea that I've seen them all, HOP I stumble upon some new PEARLS like these ones above ^^ and my heart just BOOMS! coeur4.gif  :icon_lol:
    on 1337709896:
    <br />Sorry, I think that was my fault :smiley-vault-misc-150: didn't think about people who hasn't watched it yet.<br /><br /><br /><br />Take care<br />
    <br /><br /> :omg: hope you didn't take this seriously I was just kidding I don't even watch dr house  :) <br /><br />blessing
    image1ndn.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Elvis simply being Elvis!<br />Funny, silly and totally cute<br />among his family & friends<br /> :-*<br />I love these candid images[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />Lost Elvis Home Movies, pt 2 - YouTube<br /><br />Lost Elvis Home Movies, pt 3 - YouTube<br /><br />Lost Elvis Home Movies, pt 4 - YouTube<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />3137752198.jpg
    image3txt.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] Remembering Elvis Presley with Never-Before-Seen Artifacts<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] 2012 Graceland Media Tour<br /><br />Graceland's Director of Archives, Angie Marchese appeared on Arkansas Today with Mallory Hardin and brought some of these fascinating artifacts with her, including:<br /><br />    The Golden Globe won for "Elvis On Tour"<br />    Elvis' gold belt given to him by the International Hotel for breaking all attendance records in Vegas. He wore it on and off stage including in shows filmed for "Elvis On Tour." He also wore it to the White House when he visited Nixon.<br />    Elvis' customized sunglasses<br />    Elvis Presley's wallet with photo of him and Lisa, credit card and more<br />    Lisa Marie Presley's baby footprints made at the hospital<br />    Lisa's fur coat she had as a little girl<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]The new exhibits at Graceland include:[/size]
    <br /><br />"Icon: The Influence of Elvis Presley"<br />Audiences can experience the power of Elvis' impact on many other iconic artists. This exhibit will feature artifacts on loan from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland and items from the collections of many of today's biggest names in music. The exhibit will celebrate Elvis' status as a music pioneer and icon that paved the way and influenced many of today's artists and celebrities. Items from Bill Clinton, Bono, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Ringo Star and many others will be included in this exhibit.<br /><br />"Elvis...Through His Daughter's Eyes"<br />Exhibit with artifacts hand chosen by Lisa Marie Presley that chronicles a key period of Elvis' life opened in February of this year. Visitors will see over 200 items including family photos and home movies that explore her experience of growing up at Graceland and the relationship with her famous father. Artifacts include Presley's baby foot prints, clothing, childhood tricycle, record player, crib, Gold ID Bracelet given to her by Elvis and much more.<br /><br />"Elvis on Tour"<br />This exhibit celebrates the 40th anniversary of the Golden Globe award-winning documentary of the same name. The documentary takes an in-depth look at Elvis' multi-city tour during April of 1972.  Artifacts from the exhibit include the producer's Golden Globe award, jewelry and stage clothing worn by the king during the concerts, rarely-seen photos, videos and more.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Did you know you can vote for a new album coming this summer?<br />Isn't Michael more than kind?<br /><br />66_27_05_12_11_18_11.jpeg<br /><br /><br /><br />I Am An Elvis Fan | A Collection of Elvis Songs chosen by the Fans
    OMG! Grace thanks for the info! No I didn't know!<br />That's so cool!! and yeahh VERY Michael-ish too!!  :woohoo2:  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Love you Grace  :bearhug:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    "Make the album" ...<br /><br />It's another invitation into the "making of".  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />Isn't this an earthquake-like revolution that fans determine now what will be published?<br /><br /> :abouttime: media take notice.<br /><br />Michael, you are fabulous. <br />Just wanted to say.<br /><br />
    From this thread: Note from Michael to Lisa Marie to be sold by Julien's Auctions<br /><br />
    on 1338216908:
    <br />[size=12pt]Elvis Presley crypt up for auction this month - Yahoo! News<br /><br />didn't know if it was worthy of a new thread.[/size]
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1338218827:
    <br />From this thread: Note from Michael to Lisa Marie to be sold by Julien's Auctions<br /><br />
    on 1338216908:
    <br />[size=12pt]Elvis Presley crypt up for auction this month - Yahoo! News<br /><br />didn't know if it was worthy of a new thread.[/size]
    <br />
    <br /><br />so it makes this sound like only one spot is being sold. wouldn't there be two if they moved gladys  also? makes one wonder.
    on 1337703184:
    <br />
    on 1337699035:
    <br />Speaking of house from above, did anyone see the last episode of House last nite where he faked his death? Thought that was interesting.<br /><br />Have a great day
    Whaaat !?  :affraid: You mean Dr. Greg HOUSE?? He's faking his death!??hahahaaaa :icon_lol:<br />I think that would be the only thing he hasn't done yet, 'cause he did all the possible MJ & Elvis tricks so far!<br />I am behind with 3-4 episodes!!! I need time to catch up with... So the 8th series, the last one, has a "promising" Michael-ISH ending!!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Tks for info Dakota!  :icon_e_wink:
    <br /><br />OK, so About 2 weeks ago I finally managed to see the rest of the episodes! And WoW! What a great FINALE for a PERFECT film!! I can't think of a better ending for this series!! I am sad it ended! But at the same time I think they did well to end it now and ended like that! Though I'm not so happy about Wilson being in final stage of cancer... Anyway such a series couldn't have had a 100% happy ending!!<br /><br />Here are some videos about the last episodes and my comments:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Just like in "V for Vendetta", everybody thinks House died in a fire! There is a fake funeral. He switched the dental records with some other guy who died there. House tells only to Wilson that he's still ALIVE!! Wilson has only 5 months to live (cancer), so they decide to spend the next 5 months together, away... <br /><br />They leave by motorcycles ---> THE END of the series.[/size]<br />article133.jpg3831212677.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I intend to make some montages from the last episodes of House! I've watched all the 8 series (each series of 22 to 24 episodes) and only in the last 3 episodes from the 8th series (the final) did they mention [size=12pt]PROPOFOL[/size]!! they never mentioned PROPOFOL before, just in the last episodes! one mentioning in each episode and every-time it was as a joke about killing someone! weird! huh? And then in the last episode, House fakes his death !! to escape the hardships of his complicated life! How familiar is that ha! lmao :)))<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]"TRUTH is the KEY !! and TRUTH is always reached through solving PUZZLES!"<br />"The Hope for a change!"[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Other interesting connections...[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt] TOM JONES & HUGH LAURIE - duet - Baby pls MAKE a CHANGE!!!<br />WoW! Interesting that these 2 greats did a duet! Especially with Tom Jones being one of Elvis' best friends!! And frankly, I suspect Tom Jones of knowing about Elvis' death hoax and even helping him spread the message.... by releasing that song 'I'm ALIVE" ( ---> Tom Jones - I m Alive - YouTube ) which was used for the 5 Alive publicity with DODO bird!  ---> Dancing Dodo - 5 Alive Dodo Tv Advertisement - YouTube<br /><br />You, see, everything connects! everything comes full circle in this huge hoax-puzzle![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Hugh Laurie plays the guitar and sings blues, country & gospel music ... just like Elvis ♥[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hugh Laurie - You Don't Know My Mind [size=12pt] VS [/size]  Elvis Presley - You Don't Know Me <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    I don't know if you saw this before Sim, but it's funny  :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />0:27 Hope and constipation<br /><br />
    <br /><br />A Musical Mystery – Elvis Wonders About You<br /><br />is it a coincidence ?
    on 1341251009:
    <br />I don't know if you saw this before Sim, but it's funny  :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />0:27 Hope and constipation<br /><br />
    <br /><br />A Musical Mystery – Elvis Wonders About You<br /><br />is it a coincidence ?<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for the links, especially this one: A Musical Mystery – Elvis Wonders About You<br /><br />Yes, I also heard that blooper (intentional slip-up? or intentional simple joke?) when Elvis sings "You give me hope and constipation" instead of "You give me hope and consolation".<br /><br />Elvis is known to have been a joker, a prankster, he loved to laugh a lot and he loved to make people around him laugh and feel good. During recordings he always had fun with his team, fooling around, messing around with the lyrics of his songs, etc...<br />So it's hard to tell what was that all about "constipation". In the article you linked here ^^ they say that not long after that, he met president Nixon and received that special agent badge! Elvis was indeed afraid for his life starting with the '70s he had received death threats constantly...<br /><br />Was he suspicious of someone in his closest entourage? Just like Michael was when he stopped eating and drinking and had to be taken to a hospital in high secrecy by a close friend? the doctor said that Michael was that dehydrated that he would have died if he arrived there 12 hours later.<br />Was someone messing up with Elvis' diet or medication?? which gave him severe constipation??<br /><br />Elvis talked a lot with his public , while on stage, during his '70s concerts! He told them a lot of interesting stuff!! but always under the form of jokes.... the public laughed and most of the time probably nobody took him seriously!! I think many of the "jokes" / riddles Elvis said were taken seriously only and seen from anther perspective after he "died".<br /><br />Elvis messed up with his lyrics a lot! both on stage and in his recording studio!<br />There are a lot of songs (takes) with Elvis' bloopers recorded on, that somehow reached the general public!! I wonder who other than Elvis himself OR some of his hoax affiliates/best friends , released (slipped) those "blooper-takes" out there!<br />I was able to download about 30 pieces of songs  like that last year, all just "failed tries" of Elvis recording in studio, songs where he stops and laughs, talks with his crew, gives technical  indications or messes up lyrics, etc... Very funny and very interesting to listen! It offers an original and intimate view in the way Elvis recorded his albums and in the way he related with his friends, team, etc... He is simply ADORABLE, fun and lovely to be around!! Those who worked with him were truly blessed to have such a "boss"!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Now going back to the "constipation" thing!!<br /><br />I've wondered  a lot lately! Don't you guys find it odd that we received so [size=14pt]many CRAP-references[/size] in relation to both ELvis & MJ "deaths"??<br />I mean the following:<br />- Elvis supposedly suffered from constipation<br />- Elvis supposedly died on the "throne"<br />- Elvis supposedly had "accidents" while on stage; I don't know how much of this was only rumors caused by the fact that Elvis often went to change his jumsuits because he used to crack them around the but area because he did a lot of karate-moves, and the jumsuits were always kinf od TIGHT on his body so they often cracked when ELvis spread open his legs or something... he also cracked his jeans while filming for his '69 Come back tv show and also during a recording in the studio!! Elvis lloved to wear sexy-tight trousers, but he also moved a lot, so he used to break them a lot! loll  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />Then <br />- it was said about both Elvis & MJ that towards the end of their lives, under the influence of the 'drugs" they took (fat huge B.S.!!  :icon_twisted: ) they supposedly peed their beds at night...<br /><br />- Michael always referred to the tabloids by saying they're all B.S. (bull shit)<br />- Front also made some crap-comments if I remember well, just before TMZ started releasing all the crap-news about Murray, namely:<br />- Murray supposedly suffered from diarrhea while in jail ---> DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea<br />- Michael supposedly sent Lisa that written hand-note, where he signs "TURD" ---> Note from Michael to Lisa Marie to be sold by Julien's Auctions<br />- One of Michael's nicknames is also "doo-doo" ---> Why was he called Doo Doo? - MJackson forums ; What does doo-doo mean? - doo-doo Definition - Meaning of doo-doo | The Online Slang Dictionary<br />- Then we recently had that TMZ article with Murray asking for help ---> Dr. Conrad Murray, Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!<br />- Then another TMZ article about Murray and his unDIES ---> Doc Murray - My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled!<br /><br /><br />Are these ^^ indications that Elvis & Mj send clear messages about the tabloids writing CRAP about their private lives all these years??<br /><br />murrayhdh.jpg<br /><br />untitled05.jpg<br /><br />untitlwqw.jpg<br /><br />5998813745.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I loved the "Make a change" song!  So blue-zie!<br /><br />housedeath.jpg<br /><br />This cracked me up! :thjajaja121:
    on 1341388873:
    <br />I loved the "Make a change" song!  So blue-zie!<br /><br />housedeath.jpg<br /><br />This cracked me up! :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />yeaahhh me too!! that's how House lets Wilson know that he's alive  :thjajaja121: while Wilson makes his 'funeral-speech" about House!! lmfao  :icon_lol: Everybody had spoken nice words about House even though everybody had at leas one reason to hate House  :icon_lol: and here comes Wilson telling them they're all hypocrites and starts telling that House was NO saint and everything.... furious that his crazy friend had died just when he has only 5 months to live, leaving him alone in misery and cancer suffering. Then comes up House's message: "Shut up you idiot!"  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br />I think House was attending his own funeral in disguise!! even though they didn't show him in the movie!! but I can't explain how he sent Wilson that message just when Wilson was talking all those things about him!<br />I love them both , together as a friends-couple! Their friendship is one of the most attractive points in the whole series!! The exchanges of replies between them, the pranks they played onto each other, (very Michael-ish by the way!) , how they support each other through their hardest moments, truly the best friends ever!! everything is funny & adorable about House&Wilson -bromance!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />I will sure miss them!!!<br /><br />here's a video with their best moments  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
    <br />
    2540511937.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]Who needs church when you have 7 hours of Gospel songs <br />sung by an Angel with a golden voice?[/size] 301083kfk.jpg<br /><br />coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br /><br />
    <br /><br />lovespqxq.giflovespqxq.giflovespqxq.giflovespqxq.giflovespqxq.giflovespqxq.giflovespqxq.giflovespqxq.giflovespqxq.gif
    <br /><br />2288322153.jpg<br /><br />306433bxb.jpg<br /><br />2835171482.jpg<br /><br />385710qrq.jpg<br /><br />2239891475.jpg
    elvis1nwn.gif<br /><br />[size=14pt]----> MIROSLAVA's blog:[/size] Miroslava<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]The Can’t Stop Loving You Project[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />"I have some very exciting news to share with everyone! As you may know, Linda Sigmon, is a long time friend of Elvis who is now Jesse. (I will link her website below if you don’t know who she is) I asked Linda if she could help me with something I’ve been wanting to do a long time ago and she totally agreed, so the “Can’t Stop Loving You Project” is on the works now. <br />      This project is basically a video I will be making for Jesse in which everyone can be part of it. My plans for it is to make it look kind of a mini-documentary and it will be sent to Elvis/Jesse by Linda herself once it is done. I will do my best to make everyone involved proud and to give Jesse something he will forever cherish. <br /><br />[size=12pt]WHO CAN BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?[/size]<br />Anybody can be part of this project. All you will need is the love you have for Elvis/Jesse!<br /><br />[size=12pt]HOW CAN I BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?[/size]<br />All you’ll need to do is: <br /><br />    Record a video of yourself expressing your love for Elvis/Jesse. The video must be 10-15 seconds long. We want to give everyone a chance to say something without making the video extremely long. We don't want Jesse to get bored lol<br />    If you don’t feel comfortable recording a video of yourself then just record your voice. You can also send a picture along and I’ll make sure to add it if you wish. This should also be 10-15 seconds long.<br />    If you don’t want to do any of the previous things then just write something and send a picture with it of yourself if you wish. Please try to make it short as well.<br /><br />You will have one month from now to get everything sent to me. So, the deadline to enter is August 7th and hopefully the video will be ready within a month or less. Be sure to add your name so I can add it to your part in the video and to send everything to TCSLYProject@hotmail.com<br /><br />[size=12pt]Also, I will be making a cover so if you wish you can do the following:[/size]<br /><br />    Write your name on a blank sheet of paper and scan it to your computer then send it to me with the rest of the stuff to the e-mail address above. I will add the name to the back of the cover along with everyone else’s. The reason I want you to scan it is because Jesse will be able to distinguish everyone’s handwriting. Everyone’s name will be just the way you want it to be and not computer generated.<br /><br />
    PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR SEND AN E-MAIL TO TCSLYProject@hotmail.com <br />IF YOU DO WANT TO BE PART OF THIS PROJECT.
    <br /><br />DON’T FORGET  TO FOLLOW:<br />My Website: - Home<br />Twitter: Miroslava Casiano (MJsFan4Ever) on Twitter<br />Facebook: Miroslava Casiano | Facebook<br />My Blog: Miroslava<br />Linda’s Website: Linda Hood Sigmon Truth<br />FOR ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES<br /><br />
    If you have any ideas please let me know and do share this with all your friends so they can be part of this video too. The more the merrier! <br /><br />THANK YOU LINDA FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!"<br /><br /><br />elvis3bw.jpg
    [size=14pt]Elvis - His Final concerts - June 21st - June 26th, 1977<br />Possible clues in the choice of the songs (never performed before!) <br />and also their lyrics!!<br /><br />1. Unchained Melody [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=11pt]Don't you find it strange that besides "My Way" and other songs with significant hoaxy-lyrics, Elvis also chose to end his last 1977 concert with these songs and also "Unchained Melody"!? Elvis had never sung these 2 songs in other tours!<br />I don't know .... but when I hear Elvis singing with so much passion: "I'll be coming home, my love, my darling/Wait for me, wait for me [...]GOD speed your Love to me[...]" - the lyrics are talking about coming home (to God? is he mentioning death, again through music lyrics?) or coming to Lisa , is that Elvis' promise to his beloved daughter, Lisa??"my love, my darling"), the love of his life! (it could only be Lisa, since he had divorced Priscilla years before and he wasn't talking about Linda either! since she had left him 8 months prior! nor his recent girlfriend.... <br />The song is for someone much more special than that!! It's clear that Elvis was singing this song to Lisa!! Probably a subtle message to her, to show her he was planning to "come home" as soon as possible, probably, in disguise, during/after the fake funeral . <br />Maybe it's nothing... than just my interpretation! but I really find it strange that Elvis chose this song with those particular lyrics, to sing in his final show!! I repeat: he had never performed this song in other tours, only during these last few shows in 1977.[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Did he also tell us his death date? ---> 16 - 8 ----> 16th of August![/size]<br />elvisaztec.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    [size=14pt]2. MY WAY[/size]
    <br /><br />mjelvitzt.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisfin.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=14pt]3. Also pay attention to the WAY Elvis performs another <br />significant song for the hoax (JMO!)  -"HURT"-[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=11pt]He sings this song with the emotional involvement of a man who is tired of being lied, betrayed, cheated, used by his manager, his "friends".... and left by the women he loved, in "his way"... these lyrics also indicate the END of something!! the finality! It's no wonder Elvis called these shows: "The Final Curtain Shows"!! ---> [size=12pt]This was ELVIS' own and original artistic testimony and official retirement from the Music Industry!![/size]<br /><br />Just watch him at the beginning of the song, how he looks towards the cameras/audience with a devilish, intense look and a sneaky smile on his face, like he wanted to say: "Hey guys, do you get me? You have NO idea what surprise you're in for!! and I'll have the last laugh!" Then he suddenly gets serious and more and more involved in the song interpretation![/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]"[....]I am HURT [....] And it breaks my HEART (HEART-sung twice!)[....]" < --- isn't this ironic? Don't you think!?[/size]  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />And the list of strange things from this last concert...goes on and on...<br /><br />But in short, Elvis told us everything about how he was gonna fake his death!!<br />He told us :<br />[size=14pt]1. WHY (tired of.... see above ^^)<br />2. WHEN (August 16th)<br />3. HOW (heart attack)[/size]
    on 1341694856:
    <br />
    elvis1nwn.gif<br /><br />[size=14pt]----> MIROSLAVA's blog:[/size] Miroslava<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]The Can’t Stop Loving You Project[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />"I have some very exciting news to share with everyone! As you may know, Linda Sigmon, is a long time friend of Elvis who is now Jesse. (I will link her website below if you don’t know who she is) I asked Linda if she could help me with something I’ve been wanting to do a long time ago and she totally agreed, so the “Can’t Stop Loving You Project” is on the works now. <br />      This project is basically a video I will be making for Jesse in which everyone can be part of it. My plans for it is to make it look kind of a mini-documentary and it will be sent to Elvis/Jesse by Linda herself once it is done. I will do my best to make everyone involved proud and to give Jesse something he will forever cherish. <br /><br />[size=12pt]WHO CAN BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?[/size]<br />Anybody can be part of this project. All you will need is the love you have for Elvis/Jesse!<br /><br />[size=12pt]HOW CAN I BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?[/size]<br />All you’ll need to do is: <br /><br />    Record a video of yourself expressing your love for Elvis/Jesse. The video must be 10-15 seconds long. We want to give everyone a chance to say something without making the video extremely long. We don't want Jesse to get bored lol<br />    If you don’t feel comfortable recording a video of yourself then just record your voice. You can also send a picture along and I’ll make sure to add it if you wish. This should also be 10-15 seconds long.<br />    If you don’t want to do any of the previous things then just write something and send a picture with it of yourself if you wish. Please try to make it short as well.<br /><br />You will have one month from now to get everything sent to me. So, the deadline to enter is August 7th and hopefully the video will be ready within a month or less. Be sure to add your name so I can add it to your part in the video and to send everything to TCSLYProject@hotmail.com<br /><br />[size=12pt]Also, I will be making a cover so if you wish you can do the following:[/size]<br /><br />    Write your name on a blank sheet of paper and scan it to your computer then send it to me with the rest of the stuff to the e-mail address above. I will add the name to the back of the cover along with everyone else’s. The reason I want you to scan it is because Jesse will be able to distinguish everyone’s handwriting. Everyone’s name will be just the way you want it to be and not computer generated.<br /><br />
    PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR SEND AN E-MAIL TO TCSLYProject@hotmail.com <br />IF YOU DO WANT TO BE PART OF THIS PROJECT.
    <br /><br />DON’T FORGET  TO FOLLOW:<br />My Website: - Home<br />Twitter: Miroslava Casiano (MJsFan4Ever) on Twitter<br />Facebook: Miroslava Casiano | Facebook<br />My Blog: Miroslava<br />Linda’s Website: Linda Hood Sigmon Truth<br />FOR ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES<br /><br />
    If you have any ideas please let me know and do share this with all your friends so they can be part of this video too. The more the merrier! <br /><br />THANK YOU LINDA FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!"<br /><br /><br />elvis3bw.jpg
    <br />
    <br /><br />^^ This is just a reminder regarding the project launched by my friend , Miroslava. Please share this with your friends who love Elvis and want to send him a message of love.<br /><br /><br />
    Miroslava also created this wonderful Michael & Elvis hoax-teaser<br /><br />"This is a video I did about the Kings Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson. <br />This might be the first video of a series I'll be working on in the future. <br />In the meantime, enjoy this Teaser :) THE KINGS LIVE!"<br />
    on 1335810513:
    <br /><br /><br />
    coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />[size=12pt]Can't get this song out of my head for a few days now . . .[/size] 0007.gif<br />