TIAI March 6

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Oh Gina, you KNOW we "meet" him here!!!! :icon_mrgreen:<br /> ;D
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1335432098:
    <br />Oh Gina, you KNOW we "meet" him here!!!! :icon_mrgreen:<br /> ;D<br />
    <br />you drive me crazy :Pulling_hair:<br />You say you have the gut feeling he's here and you call this KNOWING.<br />OK I admit I have the same feeling THAT HE'S HERE :smiley-vault-misc-150:.<br />And if it's not him - it's a very good personality replica of him.<br /><br />ps: where's a therapist when you need one :Crash:<br />
    Hi TS.<br /><br />Isn't that Sign 3 ready yet??<br /><br /> :abouttime:
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    from sign to sign , almost 2 months ( too long)  this means the sign 7 on Dec  and the BAM too :screaming-7365:  :Crash:
    Maybe TS is waiting for May 4th.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    So...I was looking around at TS's stat information (sorry TS.....you trained me well).........funny thing....<br />the most posts were done at 9am (his time......I suppose).  He also has 3 times that no posts at all 4pm, 6pm and 11pm<br />4+6+11=21 <br />Why I find this funny....well, who knows.  I am more interested in the 9am most post time...32 posts/19%  <br />Is there a correlation of TS's stats that should be looked at?  Is there something that can translate into a hoax, OMGosh moment...don't have any idea.  But, it's fun to look at the figures anyways...........I know, I'm a geek! <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1335672730:
    <br />So...I was looking around at TS's stat information (sorry TS.....you trained me well).........funny thing....<br />the most posts were done at 9am (his time......I suppose).  He also has 3 times that no posts at all 4pm, 6pm and 11pm<br />4+6+11=21 <br />Why I find this funny....well, who knows.  I am more interested in the 9am most post time...32 posts/19%  <br />Is there a correlation of TS's stats that should be looked at?  Is there something that can translate into a hoax, OMGosh moment...don't have any idea.  But, it's fun to look at the figures anyways...........I know, I'm a geek! <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    machoire2.gif You're AWESOME sis' !!
    TS  :abouttime: are you going to post 2 signs at same time ? and i think it's better  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />@Gina why 4th May??  maybe 9th May @Wishingstar focused at number 9 ^^ are you a knower wishi ?  :suspect:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1335993162:
    <br />TS  :abouttime: are you going to post 2 signs at same time ? and i think it's better  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />@Gina why 4th May??  maybe 9th May @Wishingstar focused at number 9 ^^ are you a knower wishi ?  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />I know I still get into trouble with your sig, AKHTONI  :thjajaja121:<br />Love it when you post!!! <br />No, I truly don't know a thing, aside from this is one heck of an adventure!!!!!  <br /><br />Blessings to you!
    on 1335993438:
    <br />
    on 1335993162:
    <br />TS  :abouttime: are you going to post 2 signs at same time ? and i think it's better  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />@Gina why 4th May??  maybe 9th May @Wishingstar focused at number 9 ^^ are you a knower wishi ?  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />I know I still get into trouble with your sig, AKHTONI  :thjajaja121:<br />Love it when you post!!! <br />No, I truly don't know a thing, aside from this is one heck of an adventure!!!!!  <br /><br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
    <br /><br />I am glad that you are still in trouble with my sig  :icon_twisted: until i will it to you  :icon_lol:
    Because May the 4th is also 9 :icon_geek:<br />See, may is 5 ...plus 4 - voila  it's 9 :icon_lol:
    on 1336024046:
    <br />Because May the 4th is also 9 :icon_geek:<br />See, may is 5 ...plus 4 - voila  it's 9 :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :affraid: that's really magic i missed it  :Crash: 
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1336053630:
    <br />
    on 1336024046:
    <br />Because May the 4th is also 9 :icon_geek:<br />See, may is 5 ...plus 4 - voila  it's 9 :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :affraid: that's really magic i missed it  :Crash: <br />
    <br /><br />You're kidding right?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1336053813:
    <br />
    on 1336053630:
    <br />
    on 1336024046:
    <br /><br />You're kidding right?<br />
    <br /><br />sure I am  :icon_lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1336054143:
    <br />
    on 1336053813:
    <br />
    on 1336053630:
    <br />
    on 1336024046:
    <br /><br />You're kidding right?<br />
    <br /><br />sure I am  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank the Lawd!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I won't share my math again if you guys make fun of me ::) :icon_lol:<br /><br />ps: @TS - hope everything's OK with you.
  • T S ~ u r truly being long winded.... :Pulling_hair: ....with silence :WTF: ......  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1336075831:
    <br />I won't share my math again if you guys make fun of me ::) :icon_lol:<br /><br />ps: @TS - hope everything's OK with you.<br />
    <br /><br />Offtopic: Souza & Gina you are both so pretty!  :icon_razz:
    May 8th and no sign 3  :icon_mrgreen: I start doubting if you are still alive  :errrr:  <br /><br />
    on 1336075831:
    <br />I won't share my math again if you guys make fun of me ::) :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Noo.. i like your crazy maths  :icon_mrgreen:
    on 1336477588:
    <br />May 8th and no sign 3  :icon_mrgreen: I start doubting if you are still alive  :errrr:  <br /><br />
    on 1336075831:
    <br />I won't share my math again if you guys make fun of me ::) :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Noo.. i like your crazy maths  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br />Looks like my math was wrong anyway :suspect:.<br />Maybe it's going to be May 9 :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:???<br />@MJFAN7 - thank you, but you are much more pretty and so young. Enjoy it!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Perhaps TS, or The Sign, is waiting for us to get back on topic, instead of keep pestering him for the next part! Or maybe he thought we really didn't really dissect/understand Sign 2 enough to move on. Or maybe he's having trouble composing Sign 3.  Or he's busy on other projects. Or it's not that important any more. IDK - how should any of us know when he doesn't talk to us!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Maybe he retired the project due to lack of interest?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1336497760:
    <br />Perhaps TS, or The Sign, is waiting for us to get back on topic, instead of keep pestering him for the next part! Or maybe he thought we really didn't really dissect/understand Sign 2 enough to move on. Or maybe he's having trouble composing Sign 3.  Or he's busy on other projects. Or it's not that important any more. IDK - how should any of us know when he doesn't talk to us!<br />
    <br />I was thinking along similar lines.  I see some discussion trying to disprove what he's saying, as if his whole essay wasn't even important. That kinda bothers me, because then why even be here, if you don't agree with MJ. We're trying to understand the purpose of the hoax, short and long term, and we want to understand what it is that MJ wants to communicate to us on a deeper level, past the fun stuff. "Get to know the man we never knew."  If we believe in somebody and love them as we say, shouldn't that change us and our own thinking in some way as well, otherwise why say we love him and believe in him.  Or we somehow fit what we think he is saying with what we already believe, so we don't have to change anything. MJ says look in the mirror, and 'make that change'.  JMO but I see unwillingness to agree with what he is saying. Maybe we could discuss this a little, because this cuts to the core of who we are and why we're here. Do some of us secretly scoff and recoil at what he's saying, stubbornly refusing to acknowledge if what he's saying might be true. Just throwing out some thoughts. Perhaps none of this matters, and TS is on his schedule of when to put out Sign #3, and doesn't care how we receive or if we wrestle or not with Sign #1 or #2.  Do you think The Signs are a side issue for TS, or the main goal that all the other fun hoax stuff was to prepare us for?  Each of us remaining here, have various gifts/talents/knowlege areas to contribute to analyzing, connecting dots, and lay down organized discussion for these signs. Maybe each of us are waiting for someone else to do more IDK.<br /><br />
    In December of 2009, TS said the following: “Could there possibly be a relationship between the death hoax, and the unveiling of the Ark?  In fact, could both of these things be directly related to the end of the world (see R49)?..<br />Nobody is required to read or join in the religious discussion; but please do not say that topics about the Bible and God are unrelated to Michael and the hoax.  I have repeatedly shown that the Bible, including and especially the end of the world, is a significant part of the hoax (12:21 phone call timing, and much more).
    <br />
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1336500093:
    <br />Maybe he retired the project due to lack of interest?<br />
    [size=14pt]Ha ha ha ha  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />NO. Not a chance.  8)[/size]
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    ohh I forgot to tell you guys! TS went on a vacation with Sim!