TIAI March 6

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    HMMM. I was hoping for a Sign 3 today...but not yet.<br /><br />Maybe Sign 3 will bring some light over this Sign 2 which was very difficult and really brand new information for me. I mean the part about the Jewish festivals (except Passover - I knew nothing about the rest of them, not even about their existence). Well TS mentioned Yom Kippur before, to be honest, but the rest of them I've never heard of them before. <br /><br />Who would have guessed a few years ago that we'll be heading this way ?<br /><br />I think TS doesn't join us on this thread because she already explained it all in the original post and there's nothing more to be added.<br />
  • on 1331073224:
    <br /> :)<br /><br />Time for the next Sign (#2).<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=72.0<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hey TS-<br /><br />Letting you know I have read sign 2. I appreciate the time you take to write out the lessons. You made the furniture, feasts, etc. very easy for me to understand. I never knew anything about that. Keep up the good work. Thank you.<br /><br />Have a peaceful Passover.<br /> :bearhug:[/size]
  • on 1333837667:
    <br /><br /><br />What's this all about in fact? The big picture is that Adam and Eve were cast out of Paradise but finally humans are saved and brought back to eternal life in spiritual bodies. Well, at least part of them.<br />I am curious...is any of you sure he/she will be saved when the day comes?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Absolutely.  :)<br /><br />John 3:16<br />King James Version (KJV)<br /> 16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.<br /><br />John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;<br /><br />This whole page has some great scriptures & commentary on the above.<br />http://bible.cc/john/3-16.htm
  • nefertarinefertari Posts: 57
    on 1333651672:
    <br />nefertari <br />
    Just to share another point of view (I'm not saying you're wrong  ) I quote a piece from a biblical commentary which says how the death of Jesus as an atoning sacrifice has kicked out the devil by the presence of God
    <br /><br />Here's a few other discussions online.<br /><br />Fall of Satan in the beginning.<br />http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/doctrine/satanfal.htm<br /><br />Sometime after creation of man.<br />http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-fall.html<br /><br />Satan fell into rebellion before creation and fell from power at Christ’s death/resurrection. Quotes the verses you gave.<br />http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2006/01-23a.htm<br /><br />Gina, yes it's to do with:<br /><br />The Sign  S. 15.<br />
    Although there is a general chronological flow going through the book of Revelation, every verse is not given in a chronological order—nor does it mean that every verse in this Yom Kippur division is fulfilled near the end of time.  But it does mean that the subject matter in this part of Revelation relates especially to our time, and is even more important for us than the other parts of Revelation.<br /><br />For example, Revelation 12 is in the Yom Kippur division; and yet it has the story of Satan being cast out of heaven (see 12:4,7-8).  This happened thousands of years ago, not during the time of the end that we are living in; but it is included in the Yom Kippur division, because understandingwhy Satan was kicked out is crucial to understanding the issues for the end of the world—including and especially the battle of Armageddon (see Sign #1, www.AnointedArk.com).
    <br /><br />He is saying that the events John the Apostle is talking about are happening in his future or our time NOW, but the banishment of Satan "thousand of years ago", would still refer to Jesus' time (2000 years ago) as well as many thousands from the creation of the world time.<br /><br />So much symbolism, legalities, and trying to match the spiritial realm to the physical earthly realm. :screaming-7365:<br /><br />It's a very good question!<br />
    <br />Thanks <br />Excuse me, I know I could bore you with this matter so I took advantage of a moment of quiet on this thread so as not to interrupt your conversation which, however, I follow with great interest.<br /><br />MJonmind I read the links that you posted.  This is what I can understand.. Please correct me if I'm wrong reasoning:<br />- Satan still had access to heaven in the days of Job (Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them)<br />- The prophecy of Isaia14:12 (How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!) must refer to a future time than Isaiah because it is introduced by the phrase: :  “On the day the LORD gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:” (Isaiah14:3)  I think here  it refers to the advent of the Messiah<br />- Ezekiel 28:16 I can not tell because of the different translations (NIV Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. KJV By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire). But TS quoted KJV on Sign #1<br />- Ezekiel, however, says that the judgment against Satan occurs in two steps: 1. “I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God” (so I think the first coming or a little later as AustralianMJbeliever said 1914)  2. and I will destroy thee (Second Coming / Armageddon)<br />
  • Creation And The Origin Of Evil This is the first of 12 parts; no video just radio broadcast.<br />When did Satan fall?<br /><br />We know that the angels were created prior to the Earth. We find Satan had already fallen in Genesis 3. The mystery is, when did he fall? It appears that there are substantial Scriptural references to his rebellion, his agenda, and the subsequent catastrophic judgment that ensued.<br /><br />This raises the whole issue of the origin of evil. And why hasnt God simply wiped him and sin out completely? It is also disturbing to recognize that Satan tempted Jesus by offering him the kingdom, power and the glory in the temptations recorded in Luke 5 How could Satan lay a legitimate claim to these?<br /><br /><br />This one is for those of us who are visual and want to see what's going on. Again; there are twelve parts..  :)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />For the rest of the video series: /><br />The discussion of WHEN Satan fell falls under what is commenly called The Gap Theory:<br />Gap Theory, Fall of Satan PART 1 of 4 /> :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I feel we are so far off the mark here it is like the game of telephone.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MsTrinity333<br />
    This raises the whole issue of the origin of evil. And why hasnt God simply wiped him and sin out completely?
    <br />Well my own theory is that the Bible is in levels, a picture within a picture, and it is all a drama on a planetary scale, complete with heroes and villains. There can be no love without knowing hate, goodness without knowing evil--thus the tree of the Knowledge of good and evil. I believe God created, caused and willed Satan His creation to "fall" (as He chose roles for Esau and Jacob, see passages below), just as each of us are moved and guided by God in every thought we think, to have faith or reject God. But in the end, ALL will be restored/regenerated--the Restitution of ALL things. <br />
    “I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known me; that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me: I am Jehovah, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, who does all these things” (Isaiah 45:5-7).
    <br />
    Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come? (Lamentations 3:38, NIV)
    <br />
    Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)<br />
    <br />
    Romans 9<br />10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one , even by our father Isaac; 11 (For the children being not yet born , neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand , not of works, but of him that calleth ;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written , Jacob have I loved , but Esau have I hated . 14 What shall we say then ? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid . 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy , and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion . 16 So then it is not of him that willeth , nor of him that runneth , but of God that sheweth mercy . 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up , that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth . 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault ? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God ? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known , endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
  • Bec,<br /><br />Maybe we are off the mark, maybe we're not ?  I don't think we're too far off because this might have to do with how all the evil in the world started.  It might have to do with the illuminati/evil blood lines etc.  The bible is an ancient history book.    We're trying to understand knowledge, and history that his been somewhat hidden from us.  History, Science books etc. don't have to total picture.  We've been manipulated and still are.  We have to dig to find the truth.  Even if we're off track, we can say we still learned a lot and became more aware.<br /><br />Love
    Scholars for centuries haven't been able to figure this stuff out. Why in the world would we be able to?<br /><br />Dust in the wind.<br /><br />Not even a redirect? Think about it.
    Yes Bec, but..<br />we could just eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.  Or we can grow old while we ponder the great questions.<br />I don't think it matters which we choose.  The Universe and/or Great Plan will carry on as usual. :)
    Yours are wise words, MJonmind.
  • Bec,  I have faith in everyone that wants to seek the truth will find the truth.  Now the tidbits that I am getting from these posts are pretty interesting.  Guy, here is a thought to pondering. Considering that there are 7 furniture to the Tabernacle would that concide with the 7 Chakras. Would the furniture not represent each of the Chakras. Becvuase when I looked of the Furniture of the Tabernacle and read about each of them it reminds me of the 7 Seven Chakras.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1333843078:
    <br />I been lost since he posted Sign 1.<br /><br />I wanna know why we are not deserving of interactive Bible Study.<br /><br />If this is so important, why do you, TS, appear to not give a rat's ass if we understand it or not?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />This is true :icon_rolleyes:
  • on 1334109629:
    <br />MsTrinity333<br />
    This raises the whole issue of the origin of evil. And why hasnt God simply wiped him and sin out completely?
    <br />Well my own theory is that the Bible is in levels, a picture within a picture, and it is all a drama on a planetary scale, complete with heroes and villains. There can be no love without knowing hate, goodness without knowing evil--thus the tree of the Knowledge of good and evil. I believe God created, caused and willed Satan His creation to "fall" (as He chose roles for Esau and Jacob, see passages below), just as each of us are moved and guided by God in every thought we think, to have faith or reject God. But in the end, ALL will be restored/regenerated--the Restitution of ALL things. <br />
    “I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known me; that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me: I am Jehovah, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, who does all these things” (Isaiah 45:5-7).
    <br />
    Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come? (Lamentations 3:38, NIV)
    <br />
    Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)<br />
    <br />
    Romans 9<br />10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one , even by our father Isaac; 11 (For the children being not yet born , neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand , not of works, but of him that calleth ;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written , Jacob have I loved , but Esau have I hated . 14 What shall we say then ? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid . 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy , and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion . 16 So then it is not of him that willeth , nor of him that runneth , but of God that sheweth mercy . 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up , that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth . 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault ? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God ? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known , endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
    <br />
    <br /><br />This is so strange...In my English class at school a month ago we were discussing William Blake’s Songs of Innocence and Experience and in all of the poems Blake would juxtapose opposites together- good and evil, right and wrong, etc. Blake called them the contraries, and realized and accepted that Earth cannot exist without each opposite together, that not one thing is necessarily evil or good because God had wanted it that way.  Jesus, for Blake, symbolizes the vital relationship and unity between divinity and humanity: "All had originally one language, and one religion: this was the religion of Jesus, the everlasting Gospel. Antiquity preaches the Gospel of Jesus." (Descriptive Catalogue, Plate 39, E543). One of Blake's strongest objections to orthodox Christianity is that he felt it encouraged the suppression of natural desires and discouraged earthly joy. In A Vision of the Last Judgment, Blake says that: Men are admitted into Heaven not because they have curbed & governd their Passions or have No Passions but because they have Cultivated their Understandings. The Treasures of Heaven are not Negations of Passion but Realities of Intellect from which All the Passions Emanate Uncurbed in their Eternal Glory. (E564)<br />Michael was a big fan of Blake’s; actually at Neverland they found Blake’s Songs of Innocence and Experience. Michael’s favorite poem out of the book was the Tyger, which has to do with Creation and God. I didn't think of the connection until you posted this MJonmind. <br /><br />THE TYGER (from Songs Of Experience)<br />By William Blake<br />Tyger! Tyger! burning bright <br />In the forests of the night, <br />What immortal hand or eye <br />Could frame thy fearful symmetry? <br />In what distant deeps or skies <br />Burnt the fire of thine eyes? <br />On what wings dare he aspire? <br />What the hand dare sieze the fire? <br />And what shoulder, & what art. <br />Could twist the sinews of thy heart? <br />And when thy heart began to beat, <br />What dread hand? & what dread feet? <br />What the hammer? what the chain? <br />In what furnace was thy brain? <br />What the anvil? what dread grasp <br />Dare its deadly terrors clasp? <br />When the stars threw down their spears, <br />And watered heaven with their tears, <br />Did he smile his work to see? <br />Did he who made the Lamb make thee? <br />Tyger! Tyger! burning bright <br />In the forests of the night, <br />What immortal hand or eye <br />Dare frame thy fearful symmetry? <br />1794<br />There's more about Blake on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Blake but I won't post it all since it's extremely long.<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1334112443:
    <br />Bec,<br /><br />Maybe we are off the mark, maybe we're not ?  I don't think we're too far off because this might have to do with how all the evil in the world started.  It might have to do with the illuminati/evil blood lines etc.  The bible is an ancient history book.    We're trying to understand knowledge, and history that his been somewhat hidden from us.  History, Science books etc. don't have to total picture.  We've been manipulated and still are.  We have to dig to find the truth.  Even if we're off track, we can say we still learned a lot and became more aware.<br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />The bible is an ancient history book and we have no idea what got lost in the translation of it. Also, it needs to be read keeping on mind when it was written. The world 2000 years ago was socially, politically and in matters of beliefs not as the world today.
    Pipi713713, very interesting you connected to William Blake, and Tyger poem is so beautiful. Thank you!<br /><br />
    The name “William Blake” recalls another place where we have seen this name, in it’s nickname form, “Bill Blake”. Let us reflect back to the mysterious tombstone that was in the Thriller short film in This Is It:<br />The tombstone reads Bill Blake, which would be a nickname version of William Blake.  (Hmm..we’ve had some discussions of nicknames versus full names before… ).  Could this name be inspired by the character in “The Green Man”?
    <br /><br />billblaketombstone.jpg?w=640&h=408<br /><br />http://gracemj.wordpress.com/tag/william-blake/<br />Also William Blake is associated with British Israelism, the belief that Britons are the lost 10 tribes of Israel.
    Just thinking Jan 21 to Mar 6 was 45 days, and 45 days more would be April 20, so maybe soon! :bowdown: :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_albino:
    on 1333843078:
    <br />I been lost since he posted Sign 1.<br /><br />I wanna know why we are not deserving of interactive Bible Study.<br /><br />If this is so important, why do you, TS, appear to not give a rat's ass if we understand it or not?<br />
    <br /><br />yeah why don't we deserve it TS? Why?<br />Where is that little guy screaming why oh why?<br />
  • Paula C and others.<br /><br />There are a few of us having bible study on the sister website Michael Jackson's Army of Love.  Click on this link.<br /><br />Maybe they are waiting for more people to join in ?  Maybe we have to be ready ?  Come and join us over there.  I would love to have the help and I'm sure others would also.  The more the merrier.  Two heads are better than one etc. etc.  Right now I'm trying to read the book of Enoch and it's hard to interpret.  Reading Genesis and Revelations in the bible will help with the book of Enoch.  Also, this ancient book was preserved in Ethiopia.  One of the places that say they have the arc.<br /><br />There are links posted on that site that help interpret the bible such as 119ministries.com and others.  <br /><br />Love You All<br /><br />
    on 1334533958:
    <br />Paula C and others.<br /><br />There are a few of us having bible study on the sister website Michael Jackson's Army of Love.  Click on this link.<br /><br />Maybe they are waiting for more people to join in ?  Maybe we have to be ready ?  Come and join us over there.  I would love to have the help and I'm sure others would also.  The more the merrier.  Two heads are better than one etc. etc.  Right now I'm trying to read the book of Enoch and it's hard to interpret.  Reading Genesis and Revelations in the bible will help with the book of Enoch.  Also, this ancient book was preserved in Ethiopia.  One of the places that say they have the arc.<br /><br />There are links posted on that site that help interpret the bible such as 119ministries.com and others.  <br /><br />Love You All<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Dontwalkaway, I register but not having participated much, indeed I do not is much of Bible, also issues I'm reading the book of Enoch, I'll try to participate more when I feel better I have had a fever the last 2 days I have a very strong flu.<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1334536105:
    <br />
    on 1334533958:
    <br />Paula C and others.<br /><br />There are a few of us having bible study on the sister website Michael Jackson's Army of Love.  Click on this link.<br /><br />Maybe they are waiting for more people to join in ?  Maybe we have to be ready ?  Come and join us over there.  I would love to have the help and I'm sure others would also.  The more the merrier.  Two heads are better than one etc. etc.  Right now I'm trying to read the book of Enoch and it's hard to interpret.  Reading Genesis and Revelations in the bible will help with the book of Enoch.  Also, this ancient book was preserved in Ethiopia.  One of the places that say they have the arc.<br /><br />There are links posted on that site that help interpret the bible such as 119ministries.com and others.  <br /><br />Love You All<br />
    <br /><br />Dontwalkaway, I register but not having participated much, indeed I do not is much of Bible, also issues I'm reading the book of Enoch, I'll try to participate more when I feel better I have had a fever the last 2 days I have a very strong flu.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Paula and I hope you feel better soon!<br /><br />I pop into the Army of Love forum every now and then but I just read.  The inner workings of the Bible are not my forte, although I am learning and I am trying.  I've always known the 'basic' (?) stories but that's all.  My belief in God has always been with me innately.  I will go there (sister forum) more often though and may ask questions if I'm not sure what someone means.
    I think bec meant interactive study led by TS.<br /><br />BTW TS, isn't Sign 3 ready yet? I can't wait for it. Please.<br /><br />ps: forgot to tell I love you  more :bearhug:
    Paula-c<br />
    Dontwalkaway, I register but not having participated much, indeed I do not is much of Bible, also issues I'm reading the book of Enoch, I'll try to participate more when I feel better I have had a fever the last 2 days I have a very strong flu.
    <br /> :(<br />300px-Get-Well-Soon-Cat-Postcard.jpg<br /><br />Get well soon!  0006.gif
    on 1334536930:
    <br />
    on 1334536105:
    <br />
    on 1334533958:
    <br /><br />Dontwalkaway, I register but not having participated much, indeed I do not is much of Bible, also issues I'm reading the book of Enoch, I'll try to participate more when I feel better I have had a fever the last 2 days I have a very strong flu.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Paula and I hope you feel better soon!<br /><br />I pop into the Army of Love forum every now and then but I just read.  The inner workings of the Bible are not my forte, although I am learning and I am trying.  I've always known the 'basic' (?) stories but that's all.  My belief in God has always been with me innately.  I will go there (sister forum) more often though and may ask questions if I'm not sure what someone means.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1334562568:
    <br />Paula-c<br />
    Dontwalkaway, I register but not having participated much, indeed I do not is much of Bible, also issues I'm reading the book of Enoch, I'll try to participate more when I feel better I have had a fever the last 2 days I have a very strong flu.
    <br /> :(<br />300px-Get-Well-Soon-Cat-Postcard.jpg<br /><br />Get well soon!  0006.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />thanks :LolLolLolLol:<br />enfermo_grip.gif
    Is it only me who starts to think TS is planning not to finish the 7 promised signs, like he did with the level 7????<br />This scary thought crossed my mind today, as Sign 3 is not here yet and April is almost over.