TIAI March 6

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    April isn't over - if you noticed, one in January was posted as late as the 21st.<br /><br />I'm not a mind reader, but some things have happened concerning reality concerning all of this - so, keep watching all fronts.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    True, April is far from being over and we may just have no Sign this month, who knows.  :icon_eek:<br /><br />Anyway, I'm gonna bet for today:<br /><br />18 04 2012<br />1+8 = 9<br />4+2+1+2 = 9<br />1+8+4+2+1+2 = 18 = 1+8 = 9<br />999 -- good day for a Sign don't you think?  :suspect:<br /><br />If not, we still have MJonmind's guess to look forward to.  :icon_lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I think TS has been very occupied lately with preparing his Coachella-hologram show  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_geek:<br /><br /><br /> :icon_bounce: ♫ ♪ 0004.gif Come with me, Hail Mary<br />Run quick see, what do we have here<br />Now, do you wanna ride or die<br />La dadada, la la la la .... 0004.gif ♫ ♪  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I believe we'll get 6 of the signs then be left hanging for the 7th.  :icon_lol: :icon_neutral: :icon_lol:  <br /><br />It's all for love, hope to hear from you soon TS! <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Revelation 8:1-2<br />
    1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.<br />2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
    <br />So maybe he'll give us the silent treatment! ::) :errrr: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1334796439:
    <br />Revelation 8:1-2<br />
    1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.<br />2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
    <br />So maybe he'll give us the silent treatment! ::) :errrr: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />You guys seem too happy in spite of the end of the world coming!<br />I guess it's easier to accept it if it's "sweetened" by Michael's come back  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:....lol<br /><br />ps: hey Mike I haven't told you lately how much I love you... so it's the time to say it again<br />I love you soo soooooo soooooooo much!<br /> :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You think MJ, who of his own words says he is deeply concerned about the state of the planet and irreversible change on the horizon, would wait until right before the EOW to come back when his come back is designed to save us all from [the media] ourselves?<br /><br />I would think he would come back with enough time still left to trigger the change required to save humanity.
    This gets me thinking. <br />No one will believe MJ has anything to say about the EOW or saving the planet, unless he actually comes back alive.<br />No one will believe there's actually going to be an EOW that MJ returning, needs to save us from, unless some really bad things start happening, like:<br />  --an asteroid hits earth causing some major deaths and destruction<br />  --a couple of nuclear bombs are set off by some lunatic country, and many die<br />  --TPTB suddenly clamp down on our freedoms by shutting down the internet, put millions in concentration camps<br />  --there's an invasion of UFO's that look as big as the ones in Independence Day<br />  --there's a pandemic and millions start dying like flies<br /><br />If these bad things start happening, the hoax will be unavailable to us because we'll just be trying to stay alive along with our families.<br />So basically then, about the EOW, we're dabbling with word-games or what if's.<br /><br />But you know Gina, it's funny how just knowing that this man we've never met in person, is alive somewhere for real, and we see some footage of him speaking to us, will make us so happy.  Then we can face whatever comes our way--good and bad--as it's likely to be for all of us on this planet.  Somehow he gave us hope for the future. :bowdown: Is it simply a psychological thing?  The vast majority of people on earth could care less about MJ in any way (of course that could change depending on how big BAM is), so are we just living in a little bubble?  Sometimes I wonder... :errrr: :icon_e_sad: :over-react-smiley:
    Bam will change that, MJonmind, but what you say about EOW is true. People have lives to live and worries to address, knowledge of the EOW doesn't help them one iota... because if it's true then that's that and if it's not, well then any time spent focusing on it is wasted time better spent elsewhere, on saving yourself and your loved ones: daily struggle or EOW struggle alike.<br /><br />If the Signs are designed to help us during the approaching EOW future event, to assist us in saving ourselves/our loved ones, and time spent will thusly pay off in dividends later, is it not imperative that we understand what it is that we are reading?<br /><br />I have a difficult time believing that such efforts would be made as we have witnessed over nearly 3 years by the TIAI project, cleverly designed ARG to inform and then warn players of a died in the wool, no kidding EOW fast approaching... to leave the final act so open ended as to convey the message to it's participants, "sink or swim cuz yer on yer own".
      Although there will be a wide range of reactions to this information, the intent and purpose of this message is not to create fear; instead, it is a message to become educated and prepare for what is on the horizon. Also, it is true that through the years, decades, and even centuries: there have been many false alarms about the EOW. What makes this warning any different? By the end of Sign #1, and especially by the end of Sign #7, the answer to that question should be overwhelmingly obvious.<br /><br />    It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years [size=14pt](nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already).[/size] How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough.
    <br />This is by far the most intriguing thing The Sign said. Bec, what do you think he's saying?  Is he saying WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE :icon_pale:, or we're ALL GOING TO LIVE FOREVER :affraid: as the song Best of Joy says? And I'm sure he wants to see his daughter in her first movie in 2013.<br /><br />This is beautiful, written by jadz29858 --  Wanted to share my dream
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hmm, I'm not at all sure about any this.  Who can say there IS to be an 'end of the world' anyway? God aka the Bible? TS aka The Sign? Is it to be God-made or man-made? God-saved or man-saved? Does science get a look in here?<br /><br />I'm afraid I see EOW talk as a 'stick' rather than a 'carrot'.  As I say, I'm not at all convinced.
    I haven't foggiest notion what he means.<br /><br />But you're right, Best of Joy says we are forever.
    If I don't post my level of addiction drops :WTF:.<br />So here I am  :LolLolLolLol:.<br />MJonmind I think we are all going to die and then rise again....but no, no, some won't die. But if some won't die, how can they reborn in another form?? I don't get it.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So, if the EOW is coming, please, get 1st those who are a pain in the butt and just put people down...all the haters of the world go away and never come back.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    What if the freedom of choice is the game changer? Because the majority of us are now Peace Doves, not War Hawks! The PEOPLE of the world have changed.
  • Wow! This is what it has become?  Waiting around discussing EoW?  It used to be a clue/puzzle game, now it's what?  Dead or Alive you folks are being played like fiddle.  Who the hell is TS and why is he so privledged to have you guys wait on his next post?  You have become the game.  It's not about a puzzle or hoax but rather a hopeless cause you fail to see that holds on to each of you.  <br /><br />Will MJ come back?  Who knows.  IF/WHEN he does then so be it.  Quit waiting on an answer that's not coming.  MIRROR TIME folks!  What in the hell are you guys doing?  What are you looking for now? Please tell me.  <br /><br />TS has created a cult.  Hooked you on emotion and teases you with "info".  David Koresh and Waco TX ring a bell?  TS=David, You=played.<br /><br />Did I piss you off?  I hope so.  Wake the hell up, get on with your life.  EoW interpetation is just that, interpetation.  Each sees it their own way.  Revelations "signs" can be seen if you want to see it.  MJ does NOT = EoW.  EoW happens everyday, year to someone.  Signs?  here's one...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone sees a blood river everyday. Or whatever the hell.  Seriously.  The last concrete info was?  A photo, shadow, photoshop pics etc etc.<br /><br />I end with this....as "the rabbit down the hole" has been brought up before......IF TS really knew all, do you really think MJ would approve of what he has and continues to do to you?  HELL NO!  GAMES! Riddles! JFC!  Are you so oblivous to what has happened that you can't even see you have become his game?<br /><br />What's next?  Go ahead and give me BS reasons, the BS is what TS is doing to you!<br /><br />
    on 1334898048:
    <br />Wow! This is what it has become?  Waiting around discussing EoW?  It used to be a clue/puzzle game, now it's what?  Dead or Alive you folks are being played like fiddle.  Who the hell is TS and why is he so privledged to have you guys wait on his next post?  You have become the game.  It's not about a puzzle or hoax but rather a hopeless cause you fail to see that holds on to each of you.  <br /><br />Will MJ come back?  Who knows.  IF/WHEN he does then so be it.  Quit waiting on an answer that's not coming.  MIRROR TIME folks!  What in the hell are you guys doing?  What are you looking for now? Please tell me.  <br /><br />TS has created a cult.  Hooked you on emotion and teases you with "info".  David Koresh and Waco TX ring a bell?  TS=David, You=played.<br /><br />Did I piss you off?  I hope so.  Wake the hell up, get on with your life.  EoW interpetation is just that, interpetation.  Each sees it their own way.  Revelations "signs" can be seen if you want to see it.  MJ does NOT = EoW.  EoW happens everyday, year to someone.  Signs?  here's one...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone sees a blood river everyday. Or whatever the hell.  Seriously.  The last concrete info was?  A photo, shadow, photoshop pics etc etc.<br /><br />I end with this....as "the rabbit down the hole" has been brought up before......IF TS really knew all, do you really think MJ would approve of what he has and continues to do to you?  HELL NO!  GAMES! Riddles! JFC!  Are you so oblivous to what has happened that you can't even see you have become his game?<br /><br />What's next?  Go ahead and give me BS reasons, the BS is what TS is doing to you!<br />
    <br />I won't take advice from someone with 0,4% level of addiction :errrr: :icon_lol:.<br />Why are you so worried Mirror? Maybe some of us are interested in learning about the EOW.<br />Some day it's going to come, like it or not. <br />We know we are part of some sort of game but we choose to be. Don't you see we like it, otherwise we wouldn't be here. <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1334899092:
    <br />
    on 1334898048:
    <br />Wow! This is what it has become?  Waiting around discussing EoW?  It used to be a clue/puzzle game, now it's what?  Dead or Alive you folks are being played like fiddle.  Who the hell is TS and why is he so privledged to have you guys wait on his next post?  You have become the game.  It's not about a puzzle or hoax but rather a hopeless cause you fail to see that holds on to each of you.  <br /><br />Will MJ come back?  Who knows.  IF/WHEN he does then so be it.  Quit waiting on an answer that's not coming.  MIRROR TIME folks!  What in the hell are you guys doing?  What are you looking for now? Please tell me.  <br /><br />TS has created a cult.  Hooked you on emotion and teases you with "info".  David Koresh and Waco TX ring a bell?  TS=David, You=played.<br /><br />Did I piss you off?  I hope so.  Wake the hell up, get on with your life.  EoW interpetation is just that, interpetation.  Each sees it their own way.  Revelations "signs" can be seen if you want to see it.  MJ does NOT = EoW.  EoW happens everyday, year to someone.  Signs?  here's one...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone sees a blood river everyday. Or whatever the hell.  Seriously.  The last concrete info was?  A photo, shadow, photoshop pics etc etc.<br /><br />I end with this....as "the rabbit down the hole" has been brought up before......IF TS really knew all, do you really think MJ would approve of what he has and continues to do to you?  HELL NO!  GAMES! Riddles! JFC!  Are you so oblivous to what has happened that you can't even see you have become his game?<br /><br />What's next?  Go ahead and give me BS reasons, the BS is what TS is doing to you!<br />
    <br />I won't take advice from someone with 0,4% level of addiction :errrr: :icon_lol:.<br />Why are you so worried Mirror? Maybe some of us are interested in learning about the EOW.<br />Some day it's going to come, like it or not. <br />We know we are part of some sort of game but we choose to be. Don't you see we like it, otherwise we wouldn't be here.<br />
    <br />I would say everyone's involved in someone's game. Are you pursuing the American Dream? That's one. In this forum we discuss a wide range of topics, with the main topic MJ's death hoax.  All of us could spend our time a billion other ways but we choose to be here.<br /><br />Mirror_Time, what do you pursue and enjoy, that you believe is so worthwhile?<br />
    Did I piss you off?  I hope so.  Wake the hell up, get on with your life.
    <br />The question is more like, are we pissing you off in some way? Are we hurting you in some way?
    Good question MJonmind. If I wouldn't be here - how else could I be entertained :) ?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I would say let's get back on topic guys, but without any input from the thread starter it's kind of fizzled out really hasn't it?  Angry one-post-wonders don't deserve the attention (unless they're crying out for help, in which case I'd suggest they take a look in their own mirrors, take a deep breath and come back with a little less hostility).
  • Hmmm...ya I do care you don't see it.  Level of ADDICTION says it all!  0.4 says I got away from this BS a long time ago.  Been here, done this, woke the hell up.  I check in to see if anything new as do hope BAM happens.<br /><br />Im really not hating on you and your choices and perhaps wrong to think someone may benefit from a harsh point of view.  Denial, delusions, are clincial signs you wont or can't see.  <br /><br />If a child was in the street about to be plowed by an 18 wheeler, I am sure all of you would stand and watch it happen.  I see a hard -core following of same people believing that someone holds the answers which you seek.(TS)<br /><br />EoW?!?  Go back before MJ died and ask yourself/read this crap that you wouldnt of thought "these" people are crazy.  It's been a slow process fueled by emotion and hope.  Rats in a cage looking for cheese.<br /><br />2 years ago all of you were so into EoW?  Its not a puzzle anymore but a disorder.  Tell me and yourself(denial) your interested in this, fine.  <br /><br />So then, tell me what the hell are trying to accomplish now?  We figured out the facts, the lies, the BS of hoax.  So what MJ has divine knowledge of EoW?  That is so F'ing crazy!  Read it again.  Crazy!<br /><br />EoW and Revelations, go to church to learn what you say ur "into".  Learn it from a credible source and not one that everyday you guys say, " oh TS we miss/come back/need more".(scroll up)  <br /><br />You really don't see it.  Cool.  Enjoy ur fictious ride.  I'll see ya in 2013.  ya your right I am only here to bash you.  I'd say objectively look at this, but it's past that.  So sad, you only want to defend this and not use your "skills" TS taught to find/see the Troot.<br /><br />TS is full of shit!  It's beyond a hoax murder and is deeper than you can see.  Peace out.  I felt obligated to try to wake you up.  I saw this BS long ago and got away.  I was as possessed as u and now I come back and laugh my ass off at what this has become.  And moreso sad you can't/won't see it.  I hope the mother fucker never posts another thing, for your sake.  Let the bash me begin.....lol at BS...go do some charity work like MJ WOULD of wanted and make the change...................god bless you and I mean it.
    be careful, your level of addiction is increasing LOL!<br />Let me tell you something: I feel like you hate TS more than you care for us. You don't like it that some still follow TS. Do not woryy, TS made a promise and the clock is ticking including for TS. <br />
    Learn it from a credible source
    <br /> :icon_e_biggrin:
    on 1334903084:
    <br /><br /> So what MJ has divine knowledge of EoW?  That is so F'ing crazy!  Read it again.  Crazy!<br /><br />
    <br />You think too little of MJ. I don't think it's crazy at all. Why wouldn't he have knowledge about eow and other religious stuff ?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    107ghoqoq.jpg<br /><br />ghostsizi.jpg