esprit467 -YT channel - "Michael Jackson death hoax" video series

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1334082444:
    <br />
    on 1334066445:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />blackjack.jpg<br />
    @<;br /><br />p.s. and sadly, for majority of MJ "fans" its the Man they never knew- thinker, researcher, out of boundaries of KOP lable and any other labled limitation, much more greather spirit beyond just dancing amazement, true Visionary Wisard and creator on many and any area he is touched by his imagination.<br /><br /><br />God Bless dear Espirit and all of our wonderful true thinkers on this board!<br /><br />HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />NO; to give Michael credit for everything Dreamworks does, it to discredit EVERYTHING the animators themselves create!<br /><br />Animators, artists, we ALL are very creative, creators, childlike - it's something none of us ever grow out of - and you will find us in industries where our creativity is highly prized, rather than shunned.<br /><br />When you become an employee of Dreamworks, you're allowed to actually pitch ideas to the Producers - it matters not which department you're in. I can personally vouch for this, because I actually visited Dreamworks Animations, SKG. while  they were actually wrapping UP Megamind! It takes hundreds of people to create, produce, animate Megamind Megamind (2010) - Full cast and crew It's several pages long, if you even bother to read it. While I was at Dreamworks, I was introduced to virtually every department, and met everyone - some I even knew. There were only two areas I wasn't allowed because I hadn't signed an NDA, along with the Producer's wing, because they were in meetings via Cisco video. Other than that, was just about everywhere.<br /><br />Lunchtime is playtime there!  ;)<br /><br />Just please - give credit to the creative people, where it's due.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    chat-et-mirroir-295.gif<br /><br />
    <br /><br />chat-et-mirroir-295.gif
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    thanks Sim <br /><br />the king is back the queen is gone , michael is back madonna is gone  ;D<br /><br />chat-et-mirroir-295.gif<br /><br />don't worry you are the most beautiful
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    For me  is often really difficult to say what I want... I improved my English being here on Hoax... but I'm still an apprentice  :icon_razz:    :compute:  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />So I just say that I am sure Michael is close to us , who is working on his project and know that we are here makes he happy.. :bearhug:<br /><br />He knows we are his loyalists and that we will always be with him..  :compute: between joy , tears, emotions and words...and this is a great privilege for me..... :icon_razz:<br /><br />These days , this expectation is a precious gift.... thanks to you all, thanks esprit, thanks for sharing these videos... [size=12pt]L.O.V.E.[/size]
    @emuik ; :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1335469844:
    <br />thanks Sim <br /><br />the king is back the queen is gone , michael is back madonna is gone  ;D<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: I thought the same.
    on 1336077238:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Very interesting video. James Cameron is an amazing director and he is possibly connected to Michael and they might be working together. Thanks for posting the video.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1336078212:
    <br />
    on 1336077238:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Very interesting video. James Cameron is an amazing director and he is possibly connected to Michael and they might be working together. Thanks for posting the video.<br />
    <br /><br />It came from the 1970s Anime show, known as Starblazers/Space Cruizer Yamato; then later in the 1980s when Robotech Anime became all the rage from Japan, America, around the world! Both of these shows were HUGE, along with Capt. Harlock, Queen Millenia all made their debuts. <br /><br />So, please - do your research before you put Avatar on a gold platter. Many, MANY good writers and animators have been hammering this into people's heads for decades!<br /><br />P.S. - Avatar is a REMAKE of Pocohontas! Just replace the names, and you've got the same script!
    on 1335803419:
    <br />
    on 1335469844:
    <br />thanks Sim <br /><br />the king is back the queen is gone , michael is back madonna is gone  ;D<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: I thought the same. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]AGREE !![/size]    :icon_lol: :icon_bounce:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Simpa, just spent a wonderful chunk of time watching some of the videos you posted!! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />In the video about Mirror Mirror, at 3:28, the people are all doing MJ’s anti-gravity lean.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Tink, no one said MJ is writing/creating everything, but that he's involved in the creative process, and strongly influences the choices and details.<br />
    on 1336114170:
    In the video about Mirror Mirror, at 3:28, the people are all doing MJ’s anti-gravity lean.
    :icon_eek: You're right!! Awesome!  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
    on 1336114170:
    <br />Tink, no one said MJ is writing/creating everything, but that he's involved in the creative process, and strongly influences the choices and details.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep yep!  :icon_e_smile:
    on 1336583060:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />This is one amazing video showing the Pepsi-MJ connection. Thanks for posting it.
    on 1336815114:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />WoW! I didn't know the movie 'A Star is Killed' is going to be released on the 25th of June this year.   :icon_e_surprised:
  • on 1336583060:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Does it mean Pepsi + Michael = Believe Foundation??  :affraid:
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ & @PureLove : yep !!  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
    on 1336841691:
    <br />
    on 1336583060:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Does it mean Pepsi + Michael = Believe Foundation??  :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br />That makes perfect sense to me.  :icon_e_biggrin:
    I love so much Esprit and the video that makes.. Thanks for sharing !!!  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
    Esprit makes interesting and beautiful videos. Yep, the lyrics of the new Anthony song is very identical to MJ song lyrics. <br /><br />"I'm coming quick" ??? Hmmm I hope so!  :suspect: