esprit467 -YT channel - "Michael Jackson death hoax" video series

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hello Family! Here is the newest video from Esprit...I think it speaks for itself! <br />I send you all my LOVE!!! LIVE LOVE...BE LOVE, for we are ONE!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    ^^ Tks for posting  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Ursula really spoils us with her wonderful videos ... almost every other day a new one!<br /><br />Here's the latest...<br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1338073348:
    <br />^^ Tks for posting  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Ursula really spoils us with her wonderful videos ... almost every other day a new one!<br /><br />Here's the latest...<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />She is great! Sending you LOVE Sim!  :bearhug:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
      <br />                    Ursula's latest 2 videos <br /><br />    <br />Michael Jackson is alive - BAD25 - SHAMONE! - YouTube<br /><br />                                                             
    <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - EDGAR ALLAN POE AND SOME NEWS - YouTube<br /><br /><br />                                                               
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :bearhug:  Thanks finfin for sharing these videos..  :icon_razz: Really, it's a great adventure !!!!  :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    yeah, i've seen all of esprit's videos. they're great.
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO esprit467 new video.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />                              :th_bravo:<br /><br />                scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
    <br /><br />
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Yeah I'm subscribed to espirit467 and MJhoaxevidence channels.<br />They give us huge hope that Michael Jackson is alive with amazing finds.<br /> :th_bravo:  :th_bravo: <br />Thank you very much for posting the videos on here.  :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E and respect<br /><br />Xx
    NO DOUBTS......  :moonwalk_:<br /><br />                                                  [size=14pt]THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />                            :bearhug:                    :bearhug:                        :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    SimPattyK saw the first this morning, I like the connection that makes esprit467, thanks for sharing<br /><br />                                  :bearhug:
    <br /><br /><br />@Josiec84, @blankie, @marumjj & @all .......  :bearhug:
  • I don't know who makes the Espirit 467 videos but whoever is, is reading on this forum. :icon_bounce: Maybe? :icon_rolleyes:
    on 1342041340:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />@Josiec84, @blankie, @marumjj & @all .......  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:  Sim...thanks for sharing.. :bearhug:  L.O.V.E.  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :thjajaja121: and wel all know what happens after he finishes “snapping his fingers”.  :icon_mrgreen: [size=12pt]Can you feel it[/size] - the opening song on the Jackson’s Unity tour.  :beerchug:
    on 1342046949:
    <br /> :thjajaja121: and wel all know what happens after he finishes “snapping his fingers”.  :icon_mrgreen: [size=12pt]Can you feel it[/size] - the opening song on the Jackson’s Unity tour.  :beerchug:<br />
    <br />number-one-respect-953.gif U_JUMP%7E1.GIFU_JUMP%7E1.GIF
    @Ursulla, I know you're reading here  even though you never posted here...<br />I've always loved your videos, this is why I created this thread.<br />Just please don't become like Pearl Jr. and others... Please next time give credits for the info you're using from this forum.<br />The "word game" from that TMZ article was nicely interpreted by Andrea.<br />This ^^ is just an example... not to mention the "Get Low" movie-clues & others...
    Thanks great esprit for this new wonderful video.... yes....ain't seen nothing yet !!!  :bearhug: :moonwalk_: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />And Thanks Sim for sharing !!  :bearhug:
    <br /><br />
    :bearhug:  Thanks Sim for sharing !!!  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732