esprit467 -YT channel - "Michael Jackson death hoax" video series

124»

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1344025758:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Fantastic video MaryK......<br />wow, that was put together quickly too......the TMZ article came out on the 1st.  <br /><br />Downward spiral indeed  :icon_lol:<br /><br />nelsonfriend.jpg<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18188
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344028087:
    <br /><br />Downward spiral indeed  :icon_lol:<br /><br />nelsonfriend.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />That´s what I thought of as well  :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  Guys ...how many emotions !!!  :errrr: :errrr:<br />Michael is sending messages every day.... :errrr:<br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:  our boy is tired of being quiet and hidden....    :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />  :michael-jackson:  L.O.V.E. you so much Mike, L.O.V.E.  you all Hoax family !!!<br />
  • blankie:<br /><br />
    our boy is tired of being quiet and hidden....   
    <br /><br />That's what I think too :icon_lol: <br />
    on 1344033013:
    <br />blankie:<br /><br />
    our boy is tired of being quiet and hidden....   
    <br /><br />That's what I think too :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks Maryk had not seen the last video, I thought like you in N. de la Nuez. Thanks for sharing, I love you all  :bearhug:
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    <br /><br />I don't know if someone already told this, but Your Esprit 467 did a video  yesterday,  Michael Jackson is alive - The Jackson UNITY tour - SEE YOU SOON! and another one today,Michael Jackson is alive - TRUTH  <br />They are very interesting, this woman impress me with the way she do her videos and she seems so sure that what she said.. amazing, may be she has a source...<br /><br />Thémis  :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Thank you Thèmis!<br />Here it is:<br /><br />
    <br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1344476404:
    They are very interesting, this woman impress me with the way she do her videos and she seems so sure that what she said.. amazing, may be she has a source...
    <br />Ursula (esprit) is a believer just like us, from Ukraine. She's very talented at making videos and she always keeps a spiritual aspect when she makes them. I love her videos, that's why I opened this thread for us to keep track of what she does.<br />Regarding the source... I don't know if she's an insider or not, but sometimes she puts information from this forum and/or FB into her videos...so I rather doubt she's an insider.
    Agree with you totally Sim.. :icon_razz:  Ursula is very important for the hoax  :icon_bounce: her inspirations are really brilliant  :icon_razz:<br />So....thanks Esprit , thanks raffa 70 ( because  translates the video esprit in Italian  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :icon_lol: ) thanks Sim for creating this thread  :bearhug: and thanks to you all for your friendship....This Hoax family is wonderful !!!  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Blankie: you're always such a sweetheart!  :bearhug:
    on 1344537598:
    <br />@Blankie: you're always such a sweetheart!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: forever
    A new video from YourEsprit467 is available at Michael Jackson death hoax - USHER RESURRECTS MJ - MICHAEL WILL BE THERE.<br /><br />Have a good day!!!<br /><br />Thémis  :)
    Thanks dear Themis for sharing... :bearhug:....with all my L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
    on 1344719418:
    <br />Thanks dear Themis for sharing... :bearhug:....with all my L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Welcome!!!<br /><br />Have a good day!!!<br /><br />Thémis  :bearhug:
    Hi everybody!!!<br /><br />Your esprit467 did a new video at :  Michael Jackson - THE UNNOTICED TRUTH - What the world should know<br /><br />Have a good day!<br /><br />Thémis :)