MJ AMONG US?

14567810»

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Wishingstar, I remember Luna herself started a thread on this subject (MJ among us).<br /><br />Here:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22663.0<br /><br />Maybe we can merge these two and continue discussion there. <br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I merged the two topics.......I didn't remember this one, thank you MaryK<br /><br />Blessings Always
    on 1344092162:
    <br />I merged the two topics.......I didn't remember this one, thank you MaryK<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />Never mind  :bearhug:<br /><br />There´s such a huge number of threads here. Impossible to remember them all.<br /><br />I thought it was a good idea to merge the topics bc<br /><br />a) we will not have another topic with the same subject<br /><br />b) here in this thread we already collected a lot of thoughts on the subject and maybe Luna (and others who doubt sometimes) will be  reassured by re-reading.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @ wishingstar and MaryK<br /><br />thank you guys.  :bearhug:<br />Since Luna has started this thread herself, I think it's better to give her some time to read the 9 pages before answering any of her questions. <br /><br />To be continued........ :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]diggy,as u can c,i've joined the forum on july,2010,but i've been a hoaxer since june/july 2009...[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    You've been a believer for almost 3 years and you still have doubts?<br /><br />Well, I didn't say Michael is not going to bam. I said that "The King of Pop" will never come back (there is a huge difference between both).<br />Michael is not obliged to do anything. It's his hoax and he planned it. He will come back in his own time. Giving us hints and clues is something we all appreciate. He is already speaking to us through them. Front is here with us, Back and TS were also here trying to help us to stay on the right track. Sarahli has started a thread highlighting all the clues and hints the Jackson family has given us to validate Front. Even most of us here on the Forum think that he is Michael. So please take your time reading this thread.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22635.0<br /><br />You have even started this thread yourself. You could also read the posts of the other members one more time. And please read Fron't post again. You will find all answers there.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    My dear friends  :bearhug: , I always thought that Michael reads this forum  and you know ....<br /><br />This forum is still the most important , how many are gone now.... :icon_rolleyes:<br />Michael has to remain hidden still, he knows what to do.. :animal0017: But how many things he is saying these days, how many messages.....<br /> :compute: But what we want more? The BAM? Is not important , the main thing is knowing that he is fine...and in  these days he makes us understand this... I believe in Michael , in his message every day more... I trust in  him and wait here with joy and happiness with all you.... UNITED IN L.O.V.E.  as he wanted .... :moonwalk_:<br /><br />I never tired of repeating....<br />We are lucky, does not happen to many people to live expericence that we believers live  in the Hoax... <br />Sensations that we have lived , live and will live.....because,.... :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink: the best is yet to come !!!
    I am totally convinced that we should concentrate on the message not on the messenger. This is what Michael asked us to do. 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1344109458:
    <br />I am totally convinced that we should concentrate on the message not on the messenger. This is what Michael asked us to do. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo: :th_bravo:  Totally with you !!!  :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
  • damn i can't find a way to write what i wish to write. I erased about 3 times  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />I just try to say that anytime this post shows up, it's make little butterflies inside and i tell myself "maybe maybe, maybe he reads me"<br /><br />This is stupid I know, but i can't help. I say even more stupid things in other parts of the forum, but hey, this might be a post he would keep an eye on (or maybe not lol i don't know lol)<br /><br />Anyway, it's always a good time to say something to Michael with this little hope that he will read it<br /><br />so....<br /><br />Michael,<br /><br />I hope that you are ok, happy, singing, dancing, or maybe breeding lamas in Peru, if this is what your life is now made of (anyway, i love you still lol) sometime i tell myself i'm turning into a stalker, just staying there, waiting for something. I feel like a fan sitting in front of an hotel while you are gone through the back door ! I'm very sorry that i behave this way, but hey, you left the building ! what can i do else than hoping for some pillow to be thrown from the window, with a message or something. Damn i hate myself when i hope this. i wish i would be strong enough to forget you and tell myself "he deserves to be free and live his life" i would never do anything to disturb you, or hurt you, or betray you, but damn i can't help being there. i can't move on, i just keep hoping. i feel more and more that maybe it's not the right thing. I already do my best to listen to the message, do my best to make a better place with what i'm gifted for. I agree the message is more important than the man... for anyone else but you. You're not a message. You are the picture i kissed every morning before i go to school, you are the man who taugh me english, you're the man i wanted to marry when i was a teen (ok, we are 21 year difference, who cares lol) There is no chance i just consider you as a messager. I don't wish to meet you, i'm even afraid i meet you someday and realise you suck (who knows ?) all i know is that i feel tenderness for you, i feel some kind of friendship because i feel close to who you are. I feel some love. I can't keep myself clear when it comes to any possibility to prove you are ok. Because i care for you. If i ever looked at you as a hero because you're an icon, now i'm an adult and i look at you as a human being, and i worry. I even forgot why i write all this. I just wanted to take it out. I just hope you are fine, and i'm fed up with hoping.
    whatyourheartsays<br /><br />
    I don't wish to meet you, i'm even afraid i meet you someday and realise you suck (who knows ?)
    <br /><br />I've read your post but this exact line stopped me for a while. I believe you are in "love" with the persona, not the man. This is exactly the reason why Michael felt lonely all his life. He wanted the people to get to know him as Michael Jackson, not as "The King of Pop". May be on the forum you'll have the chance to know him from a different angle and realize that he is a kind man, a human being.
    on 1344117223:
    <br />whatyourheartsays<br /><br />
    I don't wish to meet you, i'm even afraid i meet you someday and realise you suck (who knows ?)
    <br /><br />I've read your post but this exact line stopped me for a while. I believe you are in "love" with the persona, not the man. This is exactly the reason why Michael felt lonely all his life. He wanted the people to get to know him as Michael Jackson, not as "The King of Pop". May be on the forum you'll have the chance to know him from a different angle and realize that he is a kind man, a human being.<br />
    <br /><br />Of course she is in love with the persona. <br />Nobody knows the person so that´s all we have basically.<br />I think what she was trying to say is: you can always find that you don´t like certain things about a person and that you don´t get along with them at all if you meet someone you only know from public appearances, internet....etc. <br />There are just so many things, so many traits to a personality, a character, that you can´t possibly tell from their public persona what they are like in real life. You can imagine, you can assume..but you can never know until you´ve talked face to face and experienced some everyday situations with them.  <br />Everyone has bad habits, tempers, faults. <br />It´s an interpersonal thing and what is good and pleasant for one person might not be so good for another. <br /><br />But anyway...this is not the subject here.<br />Just wanted to say that I can relate to what whatyourheartsays is saying.
  • on 1344118083:
    <br />
    on 1344117223:
    <br /><br />I've read your post but this exact line stopped me for a while. I believe you are in "love" with the persona, not the man. This is exactly the reason why Michael felt lonely all his life. He wanted the people to get to know him as Michael Jackson, not as "The King of Pop". May be on the forum you'll have the chance to know him from a different angle and realize that he is a kind man, a human being.<br />
    <br /><br />Of course she is in love with the persona. <br />Nobody knows the person so that´s all we have basically.<br />I think what she was trying to say is: you can always find that you don´t like certain things about a person and that you don´t get along with them at all if you meet someone you only know from public appearances, internet....etc. <br />There are just so many things, so many traits to a personality, a character, that you can´t possibly tell from their public persona what they are like in real life. You can imagine, you can assume..but you can never know until you´ve talked face to face and experienced some everyday situations with them.  <br />Everyone has bad habits, tempers, faults. <br />It´s an interpersonal thing and what is good and pleasant for one person might not be so good for another. <br /><br />But anyway...this is not the subject here.<br />Just wanted to say that I can relate to what whatyourheartsays is saying.<br />
    <br /><br />don't mean to keep things off topic but is there not the possibility that he could fear this as much as we might?
    on 1344122348:
    <br />
    on 1344118083:
    <br />
    on 1344117223:
    <br /><br />Of course she is in love with the persona. <br />Nobody knows the person so that´s all we have basically.<br />I think what she was trying to say is: you can always find that you don´t like certain things about a person and that you don´t get along with them at all if you meet someone you only know from public appearances, internet....etc. <br />There are just so many things, so many traits to a personality, a character, that you can´t possibly tell from their public persona what they are like in real life. You can imagine, you can assume..but you can never know until you´ve talked face to face and experienced some everyday situations with them.  <br />Everyone has bad habits, tempers, faults. <br />It´s an interpersonal thing and what is good and pleasant for one person might not be so good for another. <br /><br />But anyway...this is not the subject here.<br />Just wanted to say that I can relate to what whatyourheartsays is saying.<br />
    <br /><br />don't mean to keep things off topic but is there not the possibility that he could fear this as much as we might?<br />
    <br /><br />Definitely!
  • hey mike :bearhug:<br /><br />562108_10150891611609811_615369725_n.jpg  :abouttime:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Great message, suspicious mind. We are all deeply flawed human beings trying so hard to be what we aspire to be.<br /><br />I try like hell every day to be the person my dog thinks I am and fail miserably at it. I hope he never finds out the truth.
  • on 1344131284:
    <br />Great message, suspicious mind. We are all deeply flawed human beings trying so hard to be what we aspire to be.<br /><br />I try like hell every day to be the [size=14pt]person my dog thinks I am[/size] and fail miserably at it. I hope he never finds out the truth.<br />
    <br /><br />i believe my dog thinks i am the doorman  :icon_lol:worst than any 3 kids i know :Pulling_hair:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    My dog thinks I am amazing and that the sun rises n sets on my watch. It's very hard to live up to. Good thing he is also easily impressed.
  • What i meant is not that i'm in love with the persona and fear that "the man" is not as good as he look. I try to keep myself clear about the fact that i actually do not know this man. Because I guess what we see or are given to see is NOT what Michael is in 100% I try to keep myself to the place i am which is "a perfect stranger" as far as Michael is concerned.<br />It's not because i see interview or videos of his private life that i can consider i know MJ. <br /><br />This is why i say, with HUMOUR, that maybe i will not be happy meeting him. Of course i would ! because i wish to KNOW who he is, apart from all that is put to the light. But as far as i'm concerned, i do not know this man. We never met so i cannot tell anything about him. And THIS is reality. <br />Now from what i see, read, listen, feel, Michael Jackson seems to be a great person and i'm likely to believe it is true. <br /><br />I don't ask Michael not to deceive me and stick to the image i may be expecting. I just hope he would let me know. This is what "meeting Michael" is about, for me. you can think/imagine whatever about someone, but you will never know this person until you heard words from his mouth and spend some time with him. i just keep this in my head.<br />I can understand he would maybe be afraid to deceive people when meeting them, just being "him" and not moonwalking anytime he enters a room (that would still rock, but not really convenient in fact lol) but we, as fans and perfect strangers also have in mind that maybe we will only have few seconds to meet him, and that this few seconds are our only chance to : try not to be crushed by other people-  not look like crazy person because of crying with emotion - find something not stupid to say - wonder if he will ever remember our face - going home with the feeling  that "wow, i've bee the stupidest one on Earth, i should have say this or that"- spend the rest of your life with maybe the feeling MJ will remember you as "this funny/stupid/crazy/whoknows fan i saw the other day"<br />That's a lot of stress on both sides :icon_rolleyes:<br />
  • and just to end : my dog is 15, she deaf and blind.... should that be a sign ?
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1344109047:
    <br />You've been a believer for almost 3 years and you still have doubts?<br /><br />Well, I didn't say Michael is not going to bam. I said that "The King of Pop" will never come back (there is a huge difference between both).<br />Michael is not obliged to do anything. It's his hoax and he planned it. He will come back in his own time. Giving us hints and clues is something we all appreciate. He is already speaking to us through them. Front is here with us, Back and TS were also here trying to help us to stay on the right track. Sarahli has started a thread highlighting all the clues and hints the Jackson family has given us to validate Front. Even most of us here on the Forum think that he is Michael. So please take your time reading this thread.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22635.0<br /><br />You have even started this thread yourself. You could also read the posts of the other members one more time. And please read Fron't post again. You will find all answers there
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]yes,diggy,i have been believing in mj's hoax for 3 years,but the doubts (the doubts that i'm wrong) r still in my mind;is it my/our suggestion? am i believing 4 avoiding accepting the death? i'm 90% sure he's not dead,but no more of 90%..... i'll be 100% only when/if i'll c mikael saying he's alive,only if i'll hear these words from his mouth;i've read all the threads about front and ts (many many doubts about ts),but,i'm very sorry:these r clues and they're not enough,4 me. not enough 4 saying:"he's 100% alive,he's with us and he's fine". [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />