MJ AMONG US?

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    [size=14pt]Michael, don't be disappointed!![/size]<br /><br />math.jpg<br /><br />This is just crazy !!!!!! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:<br /><br /><br />
    Guys, who's gonna bring th copy books, the snacks and the apples?<br /><br />2041712-963345-back-to-school-school-books-with-apples-on-the-desk-vector.jpg<br /><br />hehehehe<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    You've probably all seen this before, but it seems like an appropriate time to watch again! MJ and his magic with maths!!<br /><br />
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1340282170:
    <br />Oh Its her, you too ? ? ? ?<br /><br />I guess at the BAM party we will have to get a some maths lessons and some clarifications to all these crazy numbers and calculations. i will bring the black board!!!! <br /><br />Ooops! Sorry, I forgot:<br /><br />3_Eyed_Smiley_by_mrpajamasharkman.jpg<br /><br />That what might happen to us if we ever understand these calculations ! !<br />
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: [size=14pt]Well, I'm doing this  smiley-shocked028.gifnow, so maybe a change will do me good![/size] :icon_bounce:
  • Which reminds me, do you think at the BAM party we'll get certificates or something? Lol that'd  be cool!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340283767:
    <br />[size=14pt]Michael, don't be disappointed!![/size]<br /><br />math.jpg<br /><br />This is just crazy !!!!!! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:<br />
    <br />it is crazy! I was "fighting" with maths like that in my studies 2 years ago, really useless in real everyday life  :icon_lol:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • on 1340093397:
    <br />Diggyon<br />
    yeah, but not everyone is good at guessing. Not everyone is good at mathematics and numerology. Not everyone is as clever as Micheal. How many times was I disappointed when so many clues were discussed, things that I couldn't even think about.  Dots were connected and silly me, never saw a connection in them. It's like being in a math test. Either you can find the sollution to the problem or you don't. There is no in between. [size=12pt]So i used to leave the thinking part to those who can do it better and just waited for the conclusion.[/size] So the thought provoking part was rather a frustrating one.
    <br />[size=12pt]No, no, we're all thinkers, in different areas, and we put out our thoughts (no matter how crazy), others can spring-board off of them to connect the dots better.  Besides, it's the journey, not just reaching the destination/"conclusion"!  We're brain-storming together, sleuthing together, and just being 'ourselves' as we travel along, bumpety-bumpty-bump![/size]<br />
    <br />I couldn't agree more MJonmind! Can you imagine what we have achieved together so far with so many thoughts from different perspectives/visions. Everyone made his/her own contribution, posting news, sometimes connecting dots, sometimes encouraging others, on a journey together, like you described so well, packed with our suitcases traveling along a sometimes 'bumpety-bumpty-bump' road with moments speeding up or slowing down and surprises :affraid: during the ride! We'll all get there sooner or later...it's all for L.O.V.E.  I just love the ride :icon_bounce:<br /><br />splash-mountain4-big.jpg<br /><br />And yes..I think that Michael is reading & or posting here and sure he gets a good laugh now and then (I hope so! :icon_razz:) .. hi Michael :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br /><br />LOVE always
  • on 1340391526:
    <br />
    on 1340283767:
    <br />[size=14pt]Michael, don't be disappointed!![/size]<br /><br />math.jpg<br /><br />This is just crazy !!!!!! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:<br />
    <br />it is crazy! I was "fighting" with maths like that in my studies 2 years ago, [size=12pt]really useless in real everyday life  [/size] :icon_lol:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />not completely useless... we can turn our maths into dance moves <br /><br />tumblr_ljezp2vrzX1qcbihyo1_500.jpg :icon_geek:
    everlastinglove_MJ  <br /><br />
    not completely useless... we can turn our maths into dance moves
    <br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />  Yeah!  No wonder MJ was good in maths!  :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:  :LolLolLolLol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I love math. Math is predictable and logical and always follows the same rules, ad infinitum. I wish the world worked more like math. <br /><br />I wish the hoax relied MORE on [traditional] math. Would make things much easier.
  • @ bec. i hate math, but what you say is true re: logic.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Predictability. If you know the rules you can find all the answers.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1340382337:
    <br />Which reminds me, do you think at the BAM party we'll get certificates or something? Lol that'd  be cool!<br />
    <br /><br />Great idea!  It could look something like this!  If anyone has a suggestion to improve it, I can change it!<br />We could dream/hope that MJ himself would sign each one and shake our hands as we receive them!! :affraid: ;D<br />It's fun dreaming!!<br /><br />certificat.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1340403100:
    <br />
    on 1340391526:
    <br />
    on 1340283767:
    <br />it is crazy! I was "fighting" with maths like that in my studies 2 years ago, [size=12pt]really useless in real everyday life  [/size] :icon_lol:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />not completely useless... we can turn our maths into dance moves <br /><br />tumblr_ljezp2vrzX1qcbihyo1_500.jpg :icon_geek:<br />
    <br />oh wow, how creative use of maths, I like it very much!  :th_bravo:
    on 1340437226:
    <br />
    on 1340382337:
    <br />Which reminds me, do you think at the BAM party we'll get certificates or something? Lol that'd  be cool!<br />
    <br /><br />Great idea!  It could look something like this!  If anyone has a suggestion to improve it, I can change it!<br />We could dream/hope that MJ himself would sign each one and shake our hands as we receive them!! :affraid: ;D<br />It's fun dreaming!!<br /><br />certificat.jpg<br />
    <br />that is what I called super thinking! thanks MJonmind for the idea! great one! dreaming is allowed  :icon_geek:  :icon_razz:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1340403100:
    <br />
    on 1340391526:
    <br />
    on 1340283767:
    <br /><br /><br />it is crazy! I was "fighting" with maths like that in my studies 2 years ago, [size=12pt]really useless in real everyday life  [/size] :icon_lol:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />not completely useless... we can turn our maths into dance moves <br /><br />tumblr_ljezp2vrzX1qcbihyo1_500.jpg :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />If gawd, I'd be bad at maths! I look more like the penguin dancing  :penguin:<br /><br /> gifs_Ace_Ventura_dancing.gif
  • on 1340455737:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />If gawd, I'd be bad at maths! I look more like the penguin dancing  :penguin:<br /><br /> gifs_Ace_Ventura_dancing.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: <br /><br />if you dance like Jim here then you got the moves and you'd be creative in maths for sure :icon_lol:
  • on 1340413687:
    <br />everlastinglove_MJ  <br /><br />
    not completely useless... we can turn our maths into dance moves
    <br /><br /> <br /><br />  Yeah!  No wonder MJ was good in maths!  :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]<br />i keep on thinking that,if mj had joined the forum,he would not have used his typical way of speaking/writing.... <br />maybe.[/size]  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1340421722:
    <br />I love math. Math is predictable and logical and always follows the same rules, ad infinitum. I wish the world worked more like math. <br /><br />I wish the hoax relied MORE on [traditional] math. Would make things much easier.<br />
    <br /><br />I follow Einstein's Theories, and want to play with the Cern Haldron Collider, see Black holes, before it's taken offline for 2 years for upgrades!
  • Hi Tink, welcome back to the forum  :bearhug:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Well, I was simply waiting for the thread to just simmer, because all I had really done with the disconjointed videos, had more to do with a simply psychological test between males & females. Nothing else meant by it, except for comic books. Just was trying to show that when I'd shown same items on male driven boards, dudes were saying, "Cool! Hey, did you see the Halo 4 trailer at the movies?"<br /><br />I'm not angry with anyone here, as they've not hurt me, in reality. Just please - don't let your own emotions color what I go through, kk? Makes things simple, no? Also, as for Souza - I'd been thinking more of the Apollo missions, the Moonwalking, so I kinda had a face palm, slide, giggle with what you posted immediately. Michael's 4 years older than me, plus 25 days. If we'd met as children, you may not have been able to pick us out of a crowd at Disneyland!<br /><br />See, there's 2 things that made me laugh on this thread (No insult meant, love you, Bec), Bec thinks Front is Michael. Front has gotten cutesy-wootsey with mods, and a few others. Sounds more like what a FEMALE MEMBER of the Jackson clan would do, IMHO. Right & Wrong are 2 ends of the same spectrum - there is math involved. So, some percentages could be one way, or the either. A Dude could NOT react, and make things more fluid.<br /><br />Next - if Michael was in so much trouble, needed to hide - why would anyone call him out here, to begin with? BEC WOULD NOT! She'd have been asked to back off in PMs, so I'd guess she was not to.<br /><br />Also - money can be used to buy anything - when you get to a BILLION. Ergo, either there wasn't anyone in danger, or balance has been restored.<br /><br />Anger should go directly to the one who did severely injure me during a S. Assault in my own home. I managed to stop, de-escalate it - with words. The internet says, "0" on what I did. So, I'm going to explain what I did on another thread, for that is correct, in a way. I've been convalescing since the attack, 6-11-12. They did get him. What happens next, depends on the evidence, which includes bruised important female organs, which are still healing. I'm not mad at him...but want to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. If I'm his first attack, he has a chance with therapy. If I'm in a long line, he needs to be locked up.<br /><br />Back to subject, while I'm feeling okay: I'll never explain everything that happened between Michael & I; it isn't for everyone, you know. But to know him, is not to ever want to hate him. It's unconditional love forever. It is what it is, and I'm cool with it. <br /><br />I can only speak about seeing him, and the one he loves so much. It probably still won't make much sense to many of you, but yeah - my psychic friend had it pegged, "green/gold." Nobody's perfect, as real psychics see in flashes. Those were TWO different beings. Green: The incident I saw at the Neverland Gates, with the other. I think I shall call her ISIS. I don't know what else to call her, but from the mythology I looked up, Sycamore is her most sacred wood, and she was most definitely wearing green. She changed the thundering rain into whispering snow, while the lady in the red Toyota and I watched on, mesmerized with her control. The only gold, was part of her aura, so it didn't count to me; it was weak - well, it was only a halo!<br /><br />Michael IS Gold/white in his aura, very strongly, especially as he sings. The gold pants mask this, and reflect it back up. Why he wore dark blue. The white undershirt would help him glow. If he wore all white, he'd like up completely, and scare the pants off of people! He'd learned to ascend, part of the process of meditating. There have been many Masters. In music, there was Janis Joplin, who'd light up Purple, and liked to feel the Earth with her feet; Jimi Hendrix, who enjoyed listening, making the Stratocaster do what he wanted, so others could get the same groove. He wore crazy colors, to mask his aura - I think he was blue/purple, IIRC. Both of them left slightly sooner than they expected, but at least left a good body of music for decades to come.<br /><br />There's a saying - Ascendant Masters, when they get used to Ascending and Descending, can eventually take their whole body. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed it was said, were/are able to do this.<br /><br />Going back to where I said the quip about manners? I'd meant to all of us - not to Michael. That we should be thankful, and show it. Unfortunately, when I'm having a strange time crunch like that, things get convoluted, and I really need to be asked, "Hey Tink, what do you mean by what you're saying? You're message can be taken like 2+ ways, did you know that? Can you define it better?" I think that sounds better.<br /><br />I'm not into attacking people - that isn't in my heart, what this site's about. After what I've been through November + this year, I've grown tremendously, and just will walk away for a bit, rather foster negative emotions. I'm a Child of Light, though I may be old enough to be your mother. But I let the Childlikeness of me, the creativity of me run me. I'm fortunate I can do that.<br /><br />So if you have an issue with me, I'll be happy to think on it for a short bit. I do have a life, even if I'm healing right now.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh puh -lease! Please take that elsewhere tink, we had some sanity back finally.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1341000532:
    <br />Well, I was simply waiting for the thread to just simmer, because all I had really done with the disconjointed videos, had more to do with a simply psychological test between males & females. Nothing else meant by it, except for comic books. Just was trying to show that when I'd shown same items on male driven boards, dudes were saying, "Cool! Hey, did you see the Halo 4 trailer at the movies?"<br /><br />I'm not angry with anyone here, as they've not hurt me, in reality. Just please - don't let your own emotions color what I go through, kk? Makes things simple, no? Also, as for Souza - I'd been thinking more of the Apollo missions, the Moonwalking, so I kinda had a face palm, slide, giggle with what you posted immediately. Michael's 4 years older than me, plus 25 days. If we'd met as children, you may not have been able to pick us out of a crowd at Disneyland!<br /><br />See, there's 2 things that made me laugh on this thread (No insult meant, love you, Bec), Bec thinks Front is Michael. Front has gotten cutesy-wootsey with mods, and a few others. Sounds more like what a FEMALE MEMBER of the Jackson clan would do, IMHO. Right & Wrong are 2 ends of the same spectrum - there is math involved. So, some percentages could be one way, or the either. A Dude could NOT react, and make things more fluid.<br /><br />Next - if Michael was in so much trouble, needed to hide - why would anyone call him out here, to begin with? BEC WOULD NOT! She'd have been asked to back off in PMs, so I'd guess she was not to.<br /><br />Also - money can be used to buy anything - when you get to a BILLION. Ergo, either there wasn't anyone in danger, or balance has been restored.<br /><br />Anger should go directly to the one who did severely injure me during a S. Assault in my own home. I managed to stop, de-escalate it - with words. The internet says, "0" on what I did. So, I'm going to explain what I did on another thread, for that is correct, in a way. I've been convalescing since the attack, 6-11-12. They did get him. What happens next, depends on the evidence, which includes bruised important female organs, which are still healing. I'm not mad at him...but want to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. If I'm his first attack, he has a chance with therapy. If I'm in a long line, he needs to be locked up.<br /><br />Back to subject, while I'm feeling okay: I'll never explain everything that happened between Michael & I; it isn't for everyone, you know. But to know him, is not to ever want to hate him. It's unconditional love forever. It is what it is, and I'm cool with it. <br /><br />I can only speak about seeing him, and the one he loves so much. It probably still won't make much sense to many of you, but yeah - my psychic friend had it pegged, "green/gold." Nobody's perfect, as real psychics see in flashes. Those were TWO different beings. Green: The incident I saw at the Neverland Gates, with the other. I think I shall call her ISIS. I don't know what else to call her, but from the mythology I looked up, Sycamore is her most sacred wood, and she was most definitely wearing green. She changed the thundering rain into whispering snow, while the lady in the red Toyota and I watched on, mesmerized with her control. The only gold, was part of her aura, so it didn't count to me; it was weak - well, it was only a halo!<br /><br />Michael IS Gold/white in his aura, very strongly, especially as he sings. The gold pants mask this, and reflect it back up. Why he wore dark blue. The white undershirt would help him glow. If he wore all white, he'd like up completely, and scare the pants off of people! He'd learned to ascend, part of the process of meditating. There have been many Masters. In music, there was Janis Joplin, who'd light up Purple, and liked to feel the Earth with her feet; Jimi Hendrix, who enjoyed listening, making the Stratocaster do what he wanted, so others could get the same groove. He wore crazy colors, to mask his aura - I think he was blue/purple, IIRC. Both of them left slightly sooner than they expected, but at least left a good body of music for decades to come.<br /><br />There's a saying - Ascendant Masters, when they get used to Ascending and Descending, can eventually take their whole body. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed it was said, were/are able to do this.<br /><br />Going back to where I said the quip about manners? I'd meant to all of us - not to Michael. That we should be thankful, and show it. Unfortunately, when I'm having a strange time crunch like that, things get convoluted, and I really need to be asked, "Hey Tink, what do you mean by what you're saying? You're message can be taken like 2+ ways, did you know that? Can you define it better?" I think that sounds better.<br /><br />I'm not into attacking people - that isn't in my heart, what this site's about. After what I've been through November + this year, I've grown tremendously, and just will walk away for a bit, rather foster negative emotions. I'm a Child of Light, though I may be old enough to be your mother. But I let the Childlikeness of me, the creativity of me run me. I'm fortunate I can do that.<br /><br />So if you have an issue with me, I'll be happy to think on it for a short bit. I do have a life, even if I'm healing right now.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing Tink.  I hope you feel better.  I read what you said about asending and aura's.  So can you explain it ?  If you ascend or go up to a higher vibration than you give off certain light or aura ??  You can eventually get your whole body to rise ?  You must need a very high vibration to do that.    I've been trying to understand it.  <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Nuh-uh, this is not a Tink thread. Tink knows perfectly well I don't want any more delusional crap on here. Let's get back on topic.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."