MJ AMONG US?

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I think the tone of the forum has changed because people have really started to believe that Front = MJ whereas before they probably didn't believe this.<br /><br />I can imagine that for MJ people would talk and very differently whenever he walked into a room...must be very odd for him and hard for him to know what people are really like when he's not there. But I suppose that is the life of a superstar...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1338105665:
    <br />
    on 1338097646:
    <br />
    I also have zero tolerance for lack of humility and arrogance but also for HYPOCRISY.<br /><br />I don't understand why's so damn DIFFICULT for people in general  to SPEAK THE TRUTH about their feelings . Especially on a forum where the most of them HIDE their true identities.<br />Is it a shame to love someone? Is it a shame to love in general?
    <br /><br />Gina, to speak about feelings is not the issue here. I do believe how much impact "Michael´s spirit" has on people and I deeply respect that. The problem is when those claims are taken to the point where people would literally feel "I am the one and only". This is disturbing.<br /><br />If "virtual" Michael creates such passions, how is it going to be with "real Michael"?<br /><br />I say it once more. No woman would be able to be with such a man knowing how things are looking like out there.<br />
    <br />Well, if I have to SPELL it, I was talking about people who judge others for their feelings while they have the SAME issues. Just don't talk about them. It's their choice of course, but they should stop judging others.<br />
    <br /><br />@MissG: I agree. The latter is a different kettle of fish. <br /><br />@Gina: So who are those "people" in your opinion?<br />You say: "Just don´t talk about them", but obviously you do just that. And you do it without addressing them personally. <br />I am of the opinion that it would be fair to lead a candid discussion if we bring up such matters. <br />So I´d be interested in knowing who exactly you are talking about. <br />That would give those "people" a chance to react. <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    GINA wrote:
    I also have zero tolerance for lack of humility and arrogance but also for [size=12pt]HYPOCRISY[/size].
    <br /><br />Gina, since you talk about hypocrisy and being able to talk openly. Why don’t you talk openly?<br />If you have something to say to a certain user(s) on this forum, why don’t you do it directly? <br />And if you want to be polite and respectful, then first you should approach that user (s) in private), especially if there’s something personal that bothers you. <br />I don’t get it why do people feel the need to wash their dirty laundry in public?<br />Why aren’t people capable of an adult, sincere ONE-on-ONE discussion? Or better said –in between 4 eyes- !<br />Why do people live with this false impression that their personal problems will get solved if everybody knows about them and assists at the circus??<br /><br />Every time someone looks for fight, they do it in public.<br />People with honest and peaceful intentions seek private, discrete discussions to solve their personal troubles!<br /><br />Gina, I had a problem with you and the way you reacted last week on Front’s thread, by giving the other users a “moral lesson” about how it’s better to leave the Love-talk and take actions instead of words. While at the same time you forgot that this is exactly what you’ve been doing all the time.<br />So I sent you a long PM to which you gave me (ON the Forum) a short, superficial answer (that was far from what my message was to you), under the excuse that just when you had finished replying you lost your message.<br />I told you then that I would have preferred no reply from you, instead of that shallow answer.<br /><br />Gina, I like you and I’ve always liked you. I would like us to continue our friendship just from where we left it some time ago.<br />But I am inviting you one more time to a private talk first! If you think you can do it, then I’d be glad! If not, please avoid/ignore me and I will do the same! I think fair is fair!<br /><br />From this thread: Official back & Front thread<br />
    on 1337436167:
    on 1337435609:
    on 1337435173:
    <br />[size=11pt]Love is made to be lived, not to be talked about for days.[/size]<br />But you can dance instead if you like :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red.
    Fine. I can just shut down the site so that we can all go outside and love each other. What was the percentage of your activity again?<br /><br />I think talking about love is better than talking about Michael's gold pants or other sexy attributes/body parts, although some might think it's one and the same. Or anything else on this forum for that matter. Isn't it all for love? If so, then what is wrong with talking about it and where do you get the idea that any of us on here isn't living it?
    <br />There are some very interesting opinions about LOVE and LOVE for MJ,  here from members who have never joined this subject before.  I also long time avoided to express myself, fearing harsh judgment from others! Now I'm glad I did. <br />And I enjoy reading them all! It's really interesting to see how everyone sees LOVE, either through their life-time experience OR through what each has learned what LOVE is supposed to be.<br /><br />So let them express themselves, as everybody tolerates your daily sexy-thoughts about Michael, ok Gina? <br />Gina, please don't take this wrong. Sometimes you're funny, but sometimes you're annoying, especially now when you criticize others for doing what you've been doing all the time, namely love-talk!
    <br /><br />
    GINA wrote:
    […] Is it a shame to love someone? Is it a shame to love in general?[…]
    <br />This is part of my PM to you, Gina to answer to that question you asked!<br />“[…] Gina I also love the GP videos and photos, I also think Michael has a sexy-perfect body and I’m sure most of us here do, but they just don’t speak about it out loud for all to see! Gina, there are thoughts that are meant to remain private or at least not talked about everyday, especially not on the main hoax-investigative-thread of the forum!”
  • Magic_Love_4UMagic_Love_4U Posts: 203
    on 1338075077:
    <br />Dennis Christen - Twitter<br /><br />Is it the same guy?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes that is him. The writer and producer of Lundons Bridge starring Paris Jackson.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1338114374:
    <br />RK,  :icon_lol: :icon_pale: poor gingerbread Michael...<br /><br />Im_convincedMJalive<br />
    Run Front "forest" Run!  :icon_rr: :icon_albino:
    <br /> :icon_lol:  And he kept running!  What did that bumper sticker quote of him say again?  "Shit happens!" :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Emulik<br />
    I so wish this forum be the way it used to be some time ago, when we smiled, laughed and had fun while investigating..
      <br />Yes the good ol' days...but life isn't like that--it's always changing! Front says to live in the "Now", in the "Momment"!<br />Whatever we as members are like, what we are going through, what drama between members happens, we are experiencing in the momment, and can learn from it, benefit from it.  And there was also lots of drama in the past 3 years here.  I'm glad we have such a variety of personalities here so it doesn't get boring and there's more to learn from people then. We wouldn't want everyone on this forum to be carbon-copy/clone types.  It's like we are all on the movie set in Liberian Girl, being our unique selves while waiting for MJ to appear :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile. Can you see yourself in one of those people? The girl with the orange juice at 1:46 is expecting Michael to call her personally to tell her what to do! :LolLolLolLol: Sound familiar?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />All I know is I ache/long for Michael more all the time (seeing his pics, words, videos, just thinking about him). That's why I hardly can judge others for loving him too.  It seems as if he is somehow fading-- from last seen alive, from the public's interest and relevance, from the interest of hoaxers even here (not many posting), and from TS and Front not posting.  It's not that I expect ever to meet him (obviously), but to actually see him alive again on the screen and seeing him talking and out and about.  Michael, what kind of crazy spell did you put over our hearts? To hold us captive like this? :over-react-smiley:  Oh but I really don't mind, I know I have plenty of good company here! :D<br /><br />[size=14pt]So in answer to the question/topic of this thread --Look at the ending to the video where MJ says, "Okay everybody, that's the wrap!"  Yeah, he's here, and we're on candid camera!!  :affraid:[/size]<br />
    <br />You are right MJonmind, life is about changes, but I am maybe old-fashionated girl who like some kind of certainty..I mean it is good to know people  interact friendly and cooperative. <br />But in other hand, like you say that without different personalities here it would be probably little boring. <br />Michael is using very effective kind of spell, it is working through the PC screen also!  :icon_geek:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=14pt]please,let's not quarrel between each other! it was not my intent! let's try 2 put our energies toward helping each other in this gr8 adventure....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1338114374:
    <br />[size=14pt]So in answer to the question/topic of this thread --Look at the ending to the video where MJ says, "Okay everybody, that's the wrap!"  Yeah, he's here, and we're on candid camera!!  :affraid:[/size]<br />
    <br />Yes I feel that too but I'm not sure who's behind that camera.<br />@Mary I have no time and energy to call people out. To those who thinks they fit into my description - I am sorry, I had to say it at that moment. I was kind of angry.<br />@Sim - I am sorry but no pms, I simply don't have nerves for that. Seems like my little "rant" touched a sensitive chord - I am sorry for that. <br />Please know I hate to be given advices when I didn't ask for it.<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1338152059:
    <br />
    on 1338114374:
    <br />[size=14pt]So in answer to the question/topic of this thread --Look at the ending to the video where MJ says, "Okay everybody, that's the wrap!"  Yeah, he's here, and we're on candid camera!!  :affraid:[/size]<br />
    <br />Yes I feel that too but I'm not sure who's behind that camera.<br />@Mary I have no time and energy to call people out. To those who thinks they fit into my description - I am sorry, I had to say it at that moment. I was kind of angry.<br />@Sim - I am sorry but no pms, I simply don't have nerves for that. Seems like my little "rant" touched a sensitive chord - I am sorry for that. <br />Please know I hate to be given advices when I didn't ask for it.<br />
    <br /><br />Whoohaa! And what made you so cranky?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Told you - hypocrisy.<br />I guess we are not perfect either. None of us. So people should really stop judging. I mean really.<br />Especially when they "suffer" of the same "disease" but try to hide it, like it is NOT obvious.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "Well, if I have to SPELL it, I was talking about people who judge others for their feelings while they have the SAME issues. Just don't talk about them. It's their choice of course, but they should stop judging others."<br /><br />@Gina,<br /><br />You seem to not explain clearly who you are referring to at this moment.<br /><br />As far as I have seen, everyone here has expressed their love or emotions and feelings quite openly.<br /><br />I agree with you that a lot of judgement has been going on lately. However, I do believe that some scenarios are being taken up just for narcissistic purposes and this situation does not help any one, not the person writing nor the reader.<br /><br />Do I believe the love felt? Absolutely yes. But I believe as well that there have been a distortion of experiences and how those are being interpreted by the person having them.<br /><br />We all perceive love in a different way and the "love" for Michael is not exclusive, meaning that millions of people in the planet feel this way for Michael and, if for any reason beyond my understanding that love has spread in a viral way, it has not been an isolated event and I am proof of that. <br />In conclusion, Michael hoaxing his death has nothing to do with finding his "Queen" and this I have expressed more than once. <br /><br />
    "Especially when they "suffer" of the same "disease" but try to hide it, like it is NOT obvious"<br /><br />And the disease is called?<br />
    Oh you can figure it out for youself Gema.
    Girls, is there a problem between the two of you?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

No, nothing at all, as far as I know.
    on 1338217087:
    <br />No, nothing at all, as far as I know.<br />
    <br /><br />Then what's up Gina? You seem very cranky to people. Please let me know and be nice.

• on 1338224284:
    <br />
    on 1338217087:
    <br />No, nothing at all, as far as I know.<br />
    <br /><br />Then what's up Gina? You seem very cranky to people. Please let me know and be nice.<br />
    <br /><br />There's seems to be ALOT of estrogen in this room......lol
    I am nice. <br />Well, it all starts with.....but I am afraid if I say it people will jump to wrong conclusions again.<br />I better drop it.
    I have no problem with nobody Ö____ö, but Gina, you seem to be having a problem with every word I am writing today. Just PM me and get it out for once. I may not reply to you but at least it will put an end to this "I hint but don´t tell"<br /><br />Need a break?
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    I'm here!!!<br /><br />Oh wait...I forgot. this isn't the "we want mrbigshot to miraculously reappear after a short absence" thread.<br /><br />Oh well...BAM! ;) 
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1338241261:
    <br />I'm here!!!<br /><br />Oh wait...I forgot. this isn't the "we want mrbigshot to miraculously reappear after a short absence" thread.<br /><br />Oh well...BAM! ;) <br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />hi mrbig!
  • I guess it's time to tell you all, yes I am he, the gloved one, the moonwalker, the one and only MJ...oh wait look Its her...wait sorry wrong thread I thought that this was the thread where we share our secrets...nvrmind, carry on...<br /><br />....ahaha JKS
    Well...its me....just look at my avatar--->clue - hath + glove -<br /><br />I am about to open a twitter account, talk in riddles and tell people to not post in this forum. And... follow me because I am the real MJ. Also, I´ll make sure that hot chicks only are the ones I am replying to.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Just read through this thread, oh boy thank good ness I did, I was about to come on and tell you all about my fantasy romantic encounters with him but alas I shall have to keep it to myself  :-*<br /><br />Seriously though, yesterday I came across a woman who believes she is married to him, it's rather freightening when you see that kind of thing.  <br /><br />Personally though I'm not a wanna-be-wife, he has too much money and lives in too much of a high class way, I love my little house and my average furnishings and then the issue that i can't stand money, it would not bode well.<br /><br />On the subject of this thread.. I would imagine he would be very interested in what the world around him are saying and since this site is rather out there for all to see it. I haven't even began to sift through half the site and I find it rather interesting and it's refreshing to have such a fountain of new material to expand the mind and gave me a giggle or two as well.  I haven't posted much. I suffer with social Anxiety so I find it hard to commit to posting without feeling rediculous but I thought I would try and jump in the deep end and post something.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1338285615:
    <br />Just read through this thread, oh boy thank good ness I did, I was about to come on and tell you all about my fantasy romantic encounters with him but alas I shall have to keep it to myself  :-*<br /><br />Seriously though, yesterday I came across a woman who believes she is married to him, it's rather freightening when you see that kind of thing.  <br /><br />Personally though I'm not a wanna-be-wife, he has too much money and lives in too much of a high class way, I love my little house and my average furnishings and then the issue that i can't stand money, it would not bode well.<br /><br />On the subject of this thread.. I would imagine he would be very interested in what the world around him are saying and since this site is rather out there for all to see it. I haven't even began to sift through half the site and I find it rather interesting and it's refreshing to have such a fountain of new material to expand the mind and gave me a giggle or two as well.  I haven't posted much. I suffer with social Anxiety so I find it hard to commit to posting without feeling rediculous but I thought I would try and jump in the deep end and post something.<br />
    <br /><br />Dear leilani81, since you just told us about your fear I would like to thank you for your courage to post here!<br />I think it´s a great and courageous thing to overcome one´s fear and "jump in the deep".<br /><br />And I´d like to add: don´t feel frightened to post please. Anything said with love and respect can never be ridiculous. <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Thank you :)  :bearhug:<br />