DR. CONRAD MURRAY JAIL IS KILLING ME!

Comments

• YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_ :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime: :abouttime:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1349885334:
    <br />Between minutes 02:48 and 02:52, I hear a background noise that is similar to that of a car passing by!  :icon_eek: and there's some street noise right after...or something like that!<br /><br />Where is Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /><br />If what i hear is correct then most certainly  he was NOT in jail when he recorded this!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Tell me , do you hear that? or am I having "audiollucinations"?  :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Well I think the noise is coming from the background of the person who recorded.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1349885421:
    <br />No Sim I heard it too!!!! He is def not in jail and there is our 100% proof!!!!<br />
    Ok, ts for confirming that you heard it too !  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1349885508:
    <br />Well I think the noise is coming from the background of the person who recorded.<br />
    <br /><br />yeah...that's possible too!
    No way!!! He would be doing visitation INSIDE the jail there wouldnt be any cars or anything outdoors.<br />Of course this is just my opinion. I have been to jail many times but never in CA.
    on 1349887365:
    <br />No way!!! He would be doing visitation INSIDE the jail there wouldnt be any cars or anything outdoors.<br />Of course this is just my opinion. I have been to jail many times but never in CA.<br />
    <br /><br />This is a recording of a phone call, not a voice recording during a visit.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Taped phone calls/conversations are another recurring theme in this hoax wouldn't you say?!
    on 1349887746:
    <br />Taped phone calls/conversations are another recurring theme in this hoax wouldn't you say?!<br />
    <br /><br />Indeed  :icon_albino:
    ahhh ok..... Well shite!!!
  • on 1349894892:
    <br />[size=12pt]Is Murray really behind bars?[/size]    <br /><br />:) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=430723506984672&set=a.225878957469129.54994.197418280315197&type=1&relevant_count=1  :)<br />
    <br /><br />No. <br /><br />Amazing work, Sim, thanks!
  • <br />At 0:29 I hear on the background a sound of a little kid coughing and tv-sounds.<br /><br /><br />
    He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ...
    <br /><br />Dr Murray didn't have a proper medical survey in the hospital because he also complains about pain in his right shoulder which definitely needs further survey because it might be a sign of a threatening pulmonary embolism, even if the ultrasound results of the lower extremities were normal. <br /><br />Again an article about poor prisoner's conditions and bad medical treatment is striking.... here's another article: http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-18/justice/justice_conrad-murray-complains_1_conrad-murray-jail-food-jail-roof?_s=PM:JUSTICE<br /><br />LOVE<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Suspicious, that story of MJ in court with the spider bite, cracked me up. What a comedian he is!  Dry like Front and TS, by the way.<br /><br />I only remember CM wearing shoes or barefoot… but MJ often wore boots.  MJ up on the stage with the other dancers could be considered doing a sort of line-dance when they are sometimes in unison. The one time we saw CM dancing at a wedding, it was with a drink in hand with slight movement while talking to a girl.  Even in a 5 by 7 cell (which is a bit longer than the size of my double bed), considering half is the slim cot and toilet, that leaves plenty room to do exercises.  Where there’s a will, there’s a way.  CM almost seems to be showing off his medical knowledge, using terms and diagnoses explaining his condition.<br /><br />Here’s DaveDave on LKL.  Put this with CM on audio at the same time and compare. You could add audio of the mayor in Ghost if you wanted.  Haha! Do you hear what I hear? I believe MJ’s a master of disguise and voice. JMO<br /> />http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_bibk6z68<br /><br />This long study shows the forgotten terrible situation for the almost 20,000 thousands convicts in the Los Angeles jail, which reflects the entire US colossal jail/prison system.  <br />https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/189733.pdf<br /><br />lacountyja.jpg<br />crimetypes.jpg<br />crimeranki.jpg<br /><br />Didn’t CM’s lawyer say he still had his meetings with CM, and Conrad was chained to a table then?<br />If you read the above study, you will come away thinking how can CM complain about his situation. Why doesn’t he complain on behalf of all the others in there who have been in there for years.  Again, perhaps MJ wants to bring these forgotten people to our attention. <br /><br />Wasn’t CM wanting to appeal? How difficult is this process for thousands?  Is this all a gigantic feeding frenzies, and milking farm for lawyers?<br />We know Joe tried to save his sons from a career in crime like others in their Gary neighbourhood. But crime doesn't just happen in a vacuum; there are long-standing historical reasons such as centuries old racial and unfair laws, financial burdens against blacks/hispanics which feuls crime, such as what Tu Pac raps about.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe that is listen a noise as a keyboard or typewriter :confused: :icon_geek:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :elvis-1405:<br /><br />Funny!<br /><br />I just listened with my good headphones and tried to listen to the background noises. I heard (in no particular order): paper rustling, someone (a child?) coughing, TV noise, what was either someone using a whisk to mix something (lol) or as paula said it could also have been a keyboard/typewriter.<br /><br />@MJonmind....there were parts in this where his voice also reminded me of Dave Dave on LKL.<br /><br />Also - nowhere does CM say his "body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video..."  that is TMZ deliberately putting the Thriller reference in there for hoax purposes.....dead coming back to life......Halloween is approaching :icon_lol:
  • Yeah, I agree Adi.  Murray said nothing about Thriller...it's was TMZ that made the reference.  Anyways...I don't know what to make of Murray.  It is weird how he said he wouldn't be able to wear a boot.  Wouldn't it be boots?  <br /><br />Well, if anything we learned a lot of medical terms regarding blood clots and edema.  My favorite was how he said "refractory".  Reminds me of his pronunciation of "the truth".  :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Doc Murray seems to slip in and out of accent a lot. That article and phone call along with shopped Murray head in the picture is crazy funny.  Never being able to wear a boot again and increasing shoe size were  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />And sisnce TMZ mentioned Thriller.....I wonder is this could be used for the cover shot.<br /><br />MAD-Magazine-Michael-Jackson-Killer.jpg
    LOL @RK.......that is hilarious.<br /><br />Do zombies wear boots? <br /><br />Those "thigh-high TED hoses" sound sexy ....  "lying in bed to avoid as much gravity pull on my circulation"... and then be able to Moonwalk perhaps?  :icon_lol:  <br /><br />My favourite anatomical quotes from the Doc were "the dorsal surface around the medial aspect of my ankle" and "my right lower extremity"
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    It did make me think TMZ have been following the twitter wars between the upper foote and fake MJ's maybe.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    "I've been here a very long time"
    <br /><br />
    "Been here at least a year already"
    <br /><br />At least a year? Does the doc know the date on the calender? maybe it was a pre recording that's been released earlier than they expected to release it :P :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />He sounds just as bad as Kenny in This is it "What time is it? What day is it?" in the filming of thriller or something like that<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    dorsal surface around the medial aspect
    <br /><br />is a contradictory statement. When referring to the body there are four surfaces in circumference: Dorsal (back), medial (inside), ventral (front), lateral (outside). Not that I'm a doctor but he basically just said "the rear surface around the inside area", which are two totally different areas. The medial aspect isn't anywhere near the dorsal surface of any body part. That's like saying North around West. <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_anatomical_terms<br /><br />Too bad he didn't say dorsal surface around the ventral aspect. Haha.
    on 1349931848:
    <br />
    dorsal surface around the medial aspect
    <br /><br />is a contradictory statement. When referring to the body there are four surfaces in circumference: Dorsal (back), medial (inside), ventral (front), lateral (outside). Not that I'm a doctor but he basically just said "the rear surface around the inside area", which are two totally different areas. The medial aspect isn't anywhere near the dorsal surface of any body part. That's like saying North around West. <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_anatomical_terms<br /><br />Too bad he didn't say dorsal surface around the ventral aspect. Haha.<br />
    <br /><br />lol.....now that would have been funny!<br /><br />
    I'm waiting for TMZ to now do one of those silly spoof short and crazy clips they do, you know the ones with the shouting maniac narrator?<br /><br />I can picture it now.....Connie in thigh high TED stockings, wearing an oversized boot on his "right lower extremity", limbs dropping off, in full zombie attire & doin' the Thriller dance  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />I'll send the invoice to TMZ for my idea if they use it... hehehehe
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    michael_jackson_boots_bad_era_1988_foto_rara1.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1349938385:
    <br />michael_jackson_boots_bad_era_1988_foto_rara1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />2good, what a gorgeous perfect picture for this situation!<br /><br />Okay here's Murray's discourse:<br /><br />
    I said I was taken to LAC USC medical center, to have an ultrasound of my lower extremity.  Well I suspected that I may have had a blood clot, and I think they um that it was a possibility, and therefore they had to make sure that that was not the case, because a blood clot is relatively risky especially if they propagate from the legs up into the lungs, called pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death.  The rest of the leg feels numb. It felt tense; it was painful all to the top of my foot which is called the dorsal surface around the medial aspect of my ankle, and all the way into the mid-calf.  The doctor was very professional. Uh She was a female and very kind and I thought very skillful, and she got a history from me as I gave you, and then agreed that an ultrasound should be performed to rule out deep vein thrombosis. I was sent to the emergency room subsequently when they were ready for me for an ultrasound and they did an ultrasound of my right lower extremity.  Um, that ultrasound proved that there were no clots in the deep venous system. So that was good,  if there were clots present, a thrombus, I would have had to stay in the hospital, and then be placed on blood thinners, but luckily there wasn’t any.  So in the end the doctors agreed with my assessment initially for TED hoses . They had the one that is called skyhigh, so it came all the way up to my level of my groin. Those were the ones that had in the jail for, but it was taking forever to come to me.  No, I’m not bitter.  There is no thrombosis, but the problem is not resolved.  I have had to lie in bed for most of the day, because there is no body to elevate my feet.  One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity, um which is impossible in a 5 by 7 cell, um increase my activity and also to wear the TED hoses. So I have been able to wear  the TED hose; I have been lying in bed,  just so I avoid as much gravity um pull on my circulation, to decrease the swelling as much as I can. So that’s what I have been doing. I’m lying in bed which I think on the other hand is an additional risk for me to form blood clots. I have never had any health problems prior to coming in to this institution. I believe that highly I read for very long periods of time.  I sit up in order to do the reading like most people would sit up to read.  As a result by sitting up in one stationary position in a very small cubicle  5 by 7 which encompasses my bunk and the toilet, it’s almost impossible to have any kind of regular activity like someone who is on the street who walks around, or even someone who walks around their home.  And therefore your vascular disbed  becomes very dilated, as well as your lymphatic system becomes profoundly emoculy  dilated, and that results in, that could result in chronic dependant edema, and/or potential for lymph edema which is irreversible—cannot be repaired!  And it bothers me; it actually makes me upset because if the thing becomes refractory, [size=12pt]I may never be able to wear a boot again. And I certainly will have to increase my shoe size. [/size]  I again I’ve always said that there is mutual respect between myself and the members of the sheriff department, who I am in contact with for the most part. Exactly. And because of the area where I am housed you know, certainly they don’t have that activity activity is is is limited. I understand that they have a security issue. I have been here for a long time. I have been here for at least a year already.  And I have actually never gotten upset but now that I am angry because it does not please me.  My shoulder –4 months ago pain in my right shoulder has resulted in my decreased range of motion, and decreased ability to use my right hand.  I did not come here like that. I did not expect to be damaged.  I don’t want to be permanently hurt by any condition here, because if I am, I will not let it rest.

• we talked about boots with 2"inch heels making him seem taller sometimes. <br /><br />also ( i know this will seem kinda crazy but ) it seems to me there have been times when i have seen mj's when the feet just didn't seem quite big enough to be him. <br /><br />and i can't seem to make my brain not consider that reference to 5 x7 as 5'7"<br /><br />does seem like we have seen michael in an assortment of shapes and sizes over the years  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />oh well back to my corner , getting colder now so that straight jacket might not feel too bad for a while.  :icon_redface:<br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]