DR. CONRAD MURRAY JAIL IS KILLING ME!

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1349938385:
    <br />michael_jackson_boots_bad_era_1988_foto_rara1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Awww.....MJ is trying out a new boot on his right lower extremity  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Cute picture  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1349924358:
    <br />Doc Murray seems to slip in and out of accent a lot. That article and phone call along with shopped Murray head in the picture is crazy funny.  Never being able to wear a boot again and increasing shoe size were  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />And sisnce TMZ mentioned Thriller.....I wonder is this could be used for the cover shot.<br /><br />MAD-Magazine-Michael-Jackson-Killer.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • on 1349960364:
    <br />
    on 1349938385:
    <br /><br />Awww.....MJ is trying out a new boot on his right lower extremity  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Cute picture  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes indeed! <br /><br /><br />RK thank you for picture of "Thriller" Dr Murray  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • [size=12pt]Conrad Murray 'treated like piece of meat'<br /> [/size] <br />Thursday, 11 October 2012<br /> <br />Conrad Murray is being treated "like a piece of veal" in prison, claims his lawyer.<br /> <br />The doctor is currently serving a four-year sentence at the Los Angeles County Jail after being convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson.<br /> <br />Yesterday, it was reported he had been taken to hospital earlier this week after fearing he had blood clots in his legs. It was also alleged the 6ft. 5ins. physician was not able to exercise properly. His lawyer has now written to jail officials asking for action and slamming the 5ft. 7ins. cell Murray is living in.<br /> <br />"He's being housed like a piece of veal," attorney Michael Flanagan told New York Daily News. "He can't even do jumping jacks in his cell. The bed takes up three feet, and there's a toilet in there too. It's awful what they're doing to him.<br /> <br />"Anybody who watched the [involuntary manslaughter] trial that ended almost a year ago, they wouldn't recognise him walking on the street today. His hair has turned grey. He's down 20 or 30 pounds. He's very gaunt-looking and has a hard time walking."<br /> <br />It has been claimed Murray is only allowed to exercise for two hours a week, with that taking place in a "cage" on the roof. <br /><br />Sheriff's department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida has responded to the allegations. She insists Murray's cell is no different to other inmates and that his fears are being listened to.<br /> <br />"He's not dying in jail," she said. "People over at the jail did speak with him? and he's alive and receiving proper medical treatment. He's receiving really good treatment in fact. He has some issues and concerns, and we're working with him."<br /> <br />In the legal letter, it's suggested Murray has symptoms which could signal deep vein thrombosis.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/conrad-murray-treated-like-piece-of-meat-16222839.html#ixzz290YSOicq
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Poor Murray...he must be thinking back to these long gone days........<br /><br />mtwui.png<br /><br />Anyone remember Doc Murray's story about the poor condition of MJ's feet and how he fixed them up and got him a pedicure? Murray knows his feet or should I say his lower extremities. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • :thjajaja121:mj-10.gif DANGEROUS  :thjajaja121:
    Well @hesout....thats where you go when you've been bad....<br /><br />Conrad-Murray-Guilty.jpg<br /><br />Sorry forum members...I promise I'll try and behave ..... :-[  after these few thoughts<br /><br />I'm thinking Connie could write his own " History" while doing time.....Blood on the  Bathroom Floor shouldn't be too hard to come up with and Connie's version of "Over the Wall" for when he makes a break and goes on the run. Followed closely by his next album Invisible...a sweeping saga of his life on the run.
    on 1349976852:
    <br />Poor Murray...he must be thinking back to these long gone days........<br /><br />mtwui.png<br /><br />Anyone remember Doc Murray's story about the poor condition of MJ's feet and how he fixed them up and got him a pedicure? Murray knows his feet or should I say his lower extremities.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />that look...............sigh
    "He's being housed like a piece of veal," attorney Michael Flanagan told New York Daily News.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />What is that?, he is in a freezer? :confused: :thjajaja121: <br />
    ...he is exercising in a rooftop cage also. Can these stories get any stranger?
  • on 1349938385:
    <br /><br />Hey Adi, <br />sometimes Wishes become the Reality. Here from TMZ for you.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    on 1349972318:
    <br />
    [size=12pt]Conrad Murray 'treated like piece of meat'<br /> [/size] <br />Thursday, 11 October 2012<br /> <br />Conrad Murray is being treated "like a piece of veal" in prison, claims his lawyer.<br /> <br />The doctor is currently serving a four-year sentence at the Los Angeles County Jail after being convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson.<br /> <br />Yesterday, it was reported he had been taken to hospital earlier this week after fearing he had blood clots in his legs. It was also alleged the 6ft. 5ins. physician was not able to exercise properly. His lawyer has now written to jail officials asking for action and slamming the 5ft. 7ins. cell Murray is living in.<br /> <br />"He's being housed like a piece of veal," attorney Michael Flanagan told New York Daily News. "He can't even do jumping jacks in his cell. The bed takes up three feet, and there's a toilet in there too. It's awful what they're doing to him.<br /> <br />"Anybody who watched the [involuntary manslaughter] trial that ended almost a year ago, [size=14pt]they wouldn't recognise him walking on the street today. His hair has turned grey. [/size]He's down 20 or 30 pounds. He's very gaunt-looking and has a hard time walking."<br /> <br />It has been claimed Murray is only allowed to exercise for two hours a week, with that taking place in a "cage" on the roof. <br /><br />Sheriff's department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida has responded to the allegations. She insists Murray's cell is no different to other inmates and that his fears are being listened to.<br /> <br />"He's not dying in jail," she said. "People over at the jail did speak with him? and he's alive and receiving proper medical treatment. He's receiving really good treatment in fact. He has some issues and concerns, and we're working with him."<br /> <br />In the legal letter, it's suggested Murray has symptoms which could signal deep vein thrombosis.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/conrad-murray-treated-like-piece-of-meat-16222839.html#ixzz290YSOicq
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Like this??[/size]<br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxhM2pEqkDnzOZK42oaTjTcpPeauH5Kc8hvi-NKqLivvLmhkpZs1dkuh6snA
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1349990673:
    <br /><br />Hey Adi, <br />sometimes Wishes become the Reality. Here from TMZ for you.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />Lol, TMZ never misses an opportunity to make fun of MJ's "death".
    on 1349993222:
    <br />
    on 1349990673:
    <br /><br />Lol, TMZ never misses an opportunity to make fun of MJ's "death".<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:  I was wondering if some type of story using that maniacal screeching narrator would appear after my post.....hahahaha....pity they didn't use the rest of my idea, I'm sure it would have been a hit  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1349993222:
    <br />
    on 1349990673:
    <br /><br />Lol, TMZ never misses an opportunity to make fun of MJ's "death".<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, isn't it odd that they do this only with Michael. I mean Amy Winhouse, Whitney Houston or Elisabeth Taylor they<br />aren't in the News anymore. Only our beloved Michael. Maybe they do it to keep the Fire burning?<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • on 1349995957:
    <br />
    on 1349993222:
    <br />
    on 1349990673:
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:  I was wondering if some type of story using that maniacal screeching narrator would appear after my post.....hahahaha....pity they didn't use the rest of my idea, I'm sure it would have been a hit  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />They have a really dry Sense of Humour. I have heard that Michael have a dry Sense of Humour too.<br />I love it. :icon_mrgreen: especially the part "how many Michael Jacksons has he killed." Any Idea to witch Movie<br />the Cartoon Sence belongs at around 1.30? hhmm, but why do they blend in a pic of Justin Bieber? Any Idea?<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1349972318:
    <br />
    [size=12pt]Conrad Murray 'treated like piece of meat'<br /> [/size] <br />Thursday, 11 October 2012<br /> <br />Conrad Murray is being treated "like a piece of veal" in prison, claims his lawyer.<br /> <br />The doctor is currently serving a four-year sentence at the Los Angeles County Jail after being convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson.<br /> <br />Yesterday, it was reported he had been taken to hospital earlier this week after fearing he had blood clots in his legs. It was also alleged the 6ft. 5ins. physician was not able to exercise properly. His lawyer has now written to jail officials asking for action and slamming the 5ft. 7ins. cell Murray is living in.<br /> <br />"He's being housed like a piece of veal," attorney Michael Flanagan told New York Daily News. "He can't even do jumping jacks in his cell. The bed takes up three feet, and there's a toilet in there too. It's awful what they're doing to him.<br /> <br />"Anybody who watched the [involuntary manslaughter] trial that ended almost a year ago, [size=14pt]they wouldn't recognise him walking on the street today. His hair has turned grey. [/size]He's down 20 or 30 pounds. He's very gaunt-looking and has a hard time walking."<br /> <br />It has been claimed Murray is only allowed to exercise for two hours a week, with that taking place in a "cage" on the roof. <br /><br />Sheriff's department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida has responded to the allegations. She insists Murray's cell is no different to other inmates and that his fears are being listened to.<br /> <br />"He's not dying in jail," she said. "People over at the jail did speak with him? and he's alive and receiving proper medical treatment. He's receiving really good treatment in fact. He has some issues and concerns, and we're working with him."<br /> <br />In the legal letter, it's suggested Murray has symptoms which could signal deep vein thrombosis.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/conrad-murray-treated-like-piece-of-meat-16222839.html#ixzz290YSOicq
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Isn't 5x7 cell meaning 5 foot by 7 foot? not 5'7"?<br /><br />And that TMZ narrator clip was too much I had to keep pausing to settle my stomach down, I laughed too hard and by the time i settled it started again and a new bout of laughter  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    At 0:40 seconds in video:<br />[size=14pt]"hmmm, we're starting to think this guy's not a [/size] very good [size=14pt]doctor..."[/size]  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />ORLY????
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    "he had one job: to keep Michael Jackson alive and he messed it up."<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well from these screenshots no one seemed to recognize or pay attention to him walking on the streets before either, unless it was staged or taken pre ‘death’ date.  And 20–30 lb. weight loss would not make him look gaunt as you can see.  This cell hardly looks 5x7. If they have to sleep on a 5 ft. bunk they always have to sleep curled up. Would the jail do that?<br /><br />cmjailcell.jpg<br />cmpot.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    this is a funny thread, thank yoi guys for making me laugh :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This is all because Murray is allegedly in solitary confinement, right? So Murray is restless, he wants out of solitary, he wants to move on..? <br /><br />First of all it's total bunk that someone like Murray would be in solitary confinement for nearly a year. The reason they have to float that idea is in case some inmate at LA County Jail is paying attention, they would know he's not in general population and then know it was not true.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    If his playing word of the day with the other inmates previously then how has he been in isolation for the last almost year?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1349986126:
    <br />...he is exercising in a rooftop cage also. Can these stories get any stranger?<br />
    <br /><br />... and taken up there in chains?? Is that strange enough for you?!