DR. CONRAD MURRAY JAIL IS KILLING ME!

124»

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1349887888:
    <br />
    on 1349887746:
    <br />Taped phone calls/conversations are another recurring theme in this hoax wouldn't you say?!<br />
    <br /><br />Indeed  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br />that reminds me "books on tape" from Front  :icon_e_wink:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1350034675:
    <br />
    on 1349986126:
    <br />...he is exercising in a rooftop cage also. Can these stories get any stranger?<br />
    <br /><br />... and taken up there in chains?? Is that strange enough for you?!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes @curls....that is strange enough. An 8' x 8' cage.....poor Conrad needs to think outside the box.  :icon_geek:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Reminds me of TDRCAU and MJ in chains in a cell that looks a little bigger than 8x8 though.<br /><br />mjtdrcauce.jpg<br /><br />
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    Slow death? Maybe someone will prescribe him something.<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1350124086:
    <br />Slow death? Maybe someone will prescribe him something.<br />
    yeah ! PropForFool  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1350025677:
    [...]The reason they have to float that idea is in case some inmate at LA County Jail is paying attention, they would know he's not in general population and then know it was not true.
    number-one-45.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1350006740:
    monstermash-1.gif
    :thjajaja121:  ♫ ♪ "[...]'Cause this is Murraaaaay ♫ ♪ Murray's night ♫ ♪  [....]"<br /><br /><br />
    on 1349991586:
    <br />
    on 1349972318:
    [size=12pt]Conrad Murray 'treated like piece of meat' [/size] Thursday, 11 October 2012<br />  [....] <br />[size=14pt]they wouldn't recognise him walking on the street today. His hair has turned grey. [/size]<br />[....]<br /> <br />Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/conrad-murray-treated-like-piece-of-meat-16222839.html#ixzz290YSOicq
    [size=14pt]Like this??[/size]<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxhM2pEqkDnzOZK42oaTjTcpPeauH5Kc8hvi-NKqLivvLmhkpZs1dkuh6snA
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1350106389:
    <br />Reminds me of TDRCAU and MJ in chains in a cell that looks a little bigger than 8x8 though.<br /><br />mjtdrcauce.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Whether Murray is actually in jail or not, there is something messed up with the U.S. prison system.  Yes, there are people who are genuine threats to the rest of society and they need to be locked up and rehabbed.  But the "3 strikes and you're out" rule they have is just wrong, IMO.  It's slavery.  Each case needs to be individually judged and punished appropriately.
  • http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/Michael+Jackson+designer+dresses+tells+book/7381416/story.html#ixzz297g0xffo<br /><br /><br />ok there is statement in this about michael having his boots bolted to the floor so that he could do the lean.  :Pulling_hair: just stupid ( isn't it ?) so i have to wonder is there some kind of connection to murray's  complaint about not being able to where a boot.<br /><br />also brings me to wonder about the patent on this thing. come to think of it is it for real or one of the lies in the whole deal? i can see tricks in movies but how would you do that on stage? idk
  • blvnmjblvnmj Posts: 17
    @suspicious mind  The anti-gravity boot is a real patent.  No one can actually imitate MJ with the lean (as far as he can lean anyway) because it's physically impossible without being anchored.<br /><br />http://www.google.ca/patents/US5255452
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1350135214:
    <br />
    on 1350106389:
    <br />Reminds me of TDRCAU and MJ in chains in a cell that looks a little bigger than 8x8 though.<br /><br />mjtdrcauce.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Whether Murray is actually in jail or not, there is something messed up with the U.S. prison system.  Yes, there are people who are genuine threats to the rest of society and they need to be locked up and rehabbed.  But the "3 strikes and you're out" rule they have is just wrong, IMO.  It's slavery.  Each case needs to be individually judged and punished appropriately.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Speak about  to  the inconvenience of Murray in jail , can also be one  way of Michael to continue doing what he has always done....speak about social problems such as....and life in jail is not easy... although anyone is in these place did not behave well...but they are always human ...and Michael , we know ,has always been sensitive to the pain of others.....      :smiley_abuv:<br />
  • on 1350149739:
    <br />@suspicious mind  The anti-gravity boot is a real patent.  No one can actually imitate MJ with the lean (as far as he can lean anyway) because it's physically impossible without being anchored.<br /><br />http://www.google.ca/patents/US5255452<br />
    <br /><br />yeah i went back and looked at some clips of it i guess when you think about what you are looking at you can catch it. also there was one clip where he went too far forward. and another when one of the backup dancers got hung on their peg thing.  so i guess the others who had done it before him just didn't lean as far. i had known about the shoes and the patent i just couldn't make myself believe they used it every time.  :icon_lol: :icon_e_sad: