Front on Twitter

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Until you get over it n realize the shy reclusive humble weak soft spoken lispy air head routine is all an act.<br /><br />And yeah it's eff'ed up and no there is no walking.<br /><br />I take it back, I'm glad he chose Twitter this time. There's a nice comfortable distance from here to there.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Maybe he chose Twitter this time around to gather a new/different audience. Charissa, I don't agree that MJ wants the world to believe he's dead, I think the opposite - he's been challenging people to doubt and question, to look beyond the headlines and, helped by his clues and hints and whispers, arrive at the conclusion that he's not at all dead!  This could be what Twitter Front is all about - widening MJ's audience. Or, as you suggest, he simply misses the spotlight and the adulation of 'fans' and is getting this via 'Front'.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    <br /> :compute:<br /><br />"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time" - Maya Angelou <br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=15701;area=showposts;start=150<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • charissacharissa Posts: 99
    on 1372413433:
    <br />Maybe he chose Twitter this time around to gather a new/different audience. Charissa, I don't agree that MJ wants the world to believe he's dead, I think the opposite - he's been challenging people to doubt and question, to look beyond the headlines and, helped by his clues and hints and whispers, arrive at the conclusion that he's not at all dead!  This could be what Twitter Front is all about - widening MJ's audience. Or, as you suggest, he simply misses the spotlight and the adulation of 'fans' and is getting this via 'Front'.<br />
    <br /><br />Assuming he IS still alive at all, at some point, he wanted the world to believe he was dead. The purpose for faking his death had to be specific, and I certainly don't believe the purpose of taking such a great risk was for the sole purpose of challenging people to doubt and question, to look beyond the headlines and, helped by his clues and hints and whispers, arrive at the conclusion that he's not at all dead. I don't see him taking to Twitter to widen an already massive audience, either. 'Front' has roughly 800 followers whereas Michael had legions of fans. <br /><br />
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1372418320:
    <br />Assuming he IS still alive at all<br />
    <br /><br />He is  :icon_e_wink:
    @Charissa, perhaps I should have worded it slightly differently, as in 'widening MJ's current hoax audience'.<br /> <br />(btw, it's ok to have differing views, in fact I think it's the sign of a healthy forum.  :icon_cool: )
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1372413433:
    <br />Maybe he chose Twitter this time around to gather a new/different audience. Charissa, I don't agree that MJ wants the world to believe he's dead, I think the opposite - he's been challenging people to doubt and question, to look beyond the headlines and, helped by his clues and hints and whispers, arrive at the conclusion that he's not at all dead!  This could be what Twitter Front is all about - widening MJ's audience. Or, as you suggest, he simply misses the spotlight and the adulation of 'fans' and is getting this via 'Front'.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Everyone:)  Curls I agree with you.  Michael wants people to follow their own path to the truth, he is teaching people to do this.  I think the twitter idea is a good one.  :)
    on 1372418643:
    <br />
    on 1372418320:
    <br /><br />He is  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />You'll just have to excuse me, or exercise a little patience with me.  :icon_razz:  While there are certainly some oddities surrounding the events in June of '09, until I have something a little more tangible from a credible source, I'll retain my skepticism. Faith, as wonderful a thing as it is, doesn't make fact.
    on 1372419143:
    <br />@Charissa, perhaps I should have worded it slightly differently, as in 'widening MJ's current hoax audience'.<br /> <br />(btw, it's ok to have differing views, in fact I think it's the sign of a healthy forum.  :icon_cool: )<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, curls!
    on 1372417333:
    <br />  :compute:<br /><br />"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time" - Maya Angelou <br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=15701;area=showposts;start=150<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Not being contentious or rude here, but am I really supposed to believe someone is a presumed dead Michael Jackson by what they've posted on an internet message board/ Twitter? I'd really love to believe in all of this, and that's why I'm here, reading and questioning, but really, just how many Michaels have appeared in cyberspace since '09?
    Charissa, yes, there's been indeed many fake Michaels after 2009, but Front is different IMO. And he never claimed he's Michael in a first place (directly).<br /><br />Thread by Sarahli about Fronts connections with the family, etc:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22635.0.html
    on 1372420569:
    <br />Not being contentious or rude here, but am I really supposed to believe someone is a presumed dead Michael Jackson by what they've posted on an internet message board/ Twitter? I'd really love to believe in all of this, and that's why I'm here, reading and questioning, but really, just how many Michaels have appeared in cyberspace since '09?<br />
    <br /><br />I loved this post!  Thing is Charissa, no one single thing, person, forum post, twitter tweet, weird or just plain ridiculous inconsistency should cause you to believe MJ is alive.  It's been noted many times here that we all sound crazy when we mention 'something odd' to anyone who thinks MJ is dead!  Quite simply, it's a build up of hundreds of seemingly random, coincidental instances, probably thousands by now, over many weeks/months/years of open mindedness, investigation, interaction, thinking 'outside the box', connecting dots ..... and good old 'watching' - that lead us there.<br /><br />So, no - you're not "supposed to believe someone is a presumed dead Michael Jackson by what they've posted on an internet message board/ Twitter?" But if you've had 2 years worth of experience of this 'character', then you might well come to that conclusion, though many haven't - and that's ok, like I said before! Interesting that the main thrust of this character's 'message' is to doubt everything and everyone?<br /><br />As for your last question: "just how many Michaels have appeared in cyberspace since '09?" I think we might all be surprised by the answer to that one!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    And worse, this person 'front' is a complete dichotomy. The public perception of of Jackson as a shy recluse is so pervasive that it makes it really hard to fathom the person of 'front', one so engaged with "believers" on such a personal & direct level could even remotely be him.
    <br /><br />@Charissa, I think that it's important to not go by Michael's public persona as it most probably is different to some extent from when in his privacy. It's the same for everyone we are different in public vs private life (to some extent) and Michael is a normal human being. It's good to stay open minded to any possibility. <br /> <br />Also, it's much more easier to interact with people online compared to in real life, and I would bet it is a heaven for shy people (me included).  :icon_lol:<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    FRONT is on Twitter right now replying to all our tweets.......It is 23.07pm in Australia.  Just wondering where he lives???  Its nearly midnight here...Recent tweets:<br /><br />Team MJ Hoax ‏@TeamMJHoax 9h @frontback777 Mr. Front, we love you & your family. We're sorry that you're going through such a hard time. :( pic.twitter.com/o8IJlrhIJwRetweeted by Front <br />View photo Hide photo <br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 33m .@TeamMJHoax This moved me to tears ,,,thank you so much I really apreciate your sentiments. Speechless right now. I Love you more.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 37m .@applehead0 I am Chewbahcahahaha nice to meet you Dirty Diana<br />    <br />Front ‏@frontback777 38m .@Believe7894 @emilyjanewaters no YOU are ♥<br />  <br />Front ‏@frontback777 39m .@ElleReMakeUp @Lifeisamovie1 yes like I said everyone has access to same info.....it's there      <br /><br />Elle Re-MakeUp ‏@ElleReMakeUp 41m @frontback777 @Lifeisamovie1 They say that we are destroying Michael's memory...but i'm sorry for them 'cause the truth is under their eyes!<br />Retweeted by Front <br /> <br />Front ‏@frontback777 44m .@emilyjanewaters ur right its best 2 ignore them but it still hurts my heart because I love them, part of the same fam,divided ,it kills me<br /><br />    <br />Front ‏@frontback777 46m .@Lifeisamovie1 ssssshhhh you will piss off those squeaky egos better hush now<br /><br />    <br />Front ‏@frontback777 47m .@Lifeisamovie1 @stephaniemick @misskittens @elfsweet fun times!(sarcasm) & now literaly pages hundreds of validations &some ppl dont read<br /><br />      <br />Front ‏@frontback777 50m .@katie_ross29 @stephaniemick @misskittens @elfsweet I love you more<br />      <br />Front ‏@frontback777 53m .@Mjjinmyheart7 Hi, thank you...so true. L.O.V.E. to you too. ❤<br /><br />    Front ‏@frontback777 58m .@YourLiberianGir of course I'm not...he's "dead" & apology accepted before you even apologized  <br />    <br /> Front ‏@frontback777 1h .@Lifeisamovie1 @Adi_of_Oz really now?? wow I am SHOCKED<br /><br />  https://twitter.com/frontback777
    on 1372420569:
    <br />
    on 1372417333:
    <br />  :compute:<br /><br />"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time" - Maya Angelou <br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=15701;area=showposts;start=150<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Not being contentious or rude here, but am I really supposed to believe someone is a presumed dead Michael Jackson by what they've posted on an internet message board/ Twitter? I'd really love to believe in all of this, and that's why I'm here, reading and questioning, but really, just how many Michaels have appeared in cyberspace since '09?<br />
    <br /><br />Lots n lots. I think we've all lost count.<br /><br />But this one is different. Which is why we are all still here watching, reading, questioning.
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    maybe he came here and twitter to help lead/direct,, but maybe he's lonely too? MJ stated that many times. He wanted normal conversation w/people,,not just screaming his name and posing for pics and signing autographs.
    on 1372440178:
    <br />maybe he came here and twitter to help lead/direct,, but maybe he's lonely too? MJ stated that many times. He wanted normal conversation w/people,,not just screaming his name and posing for pics and signing autographs.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm going to reply on the premise that front is Michael. If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, and million more ifs that's the reason he's gone semi-public, I can buy it. Still, would half, or two thirds of the people following him do so if they didn't at least wonder if he was who they think he is? I just can't swallow him as being The Riddler; the puppeteer that he is. Too damn risky. There's NO ONE with THAT much power alone. There would have to be a concerted effort amongst multiple & very loyal people. But then you have this caveat: There's always, always, always a weak link somewhere. <br /><br />And, you always have a wolf, stalking & waiting to take down its prey. <br /><br />I guess I'm a show me the money type of gal; always have been and it's hard to overcome that natural instinct of needing truthful and concise answers to everything.
    There are no truthful and concise answers on anything in life. If you search for examples you will see this is true. With everything in this world you have to make a decision on what to believe. 
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1372401035:
    <br />Until you get over it n realize the shy reclusive humble weak soft spoken lispy air head routine is all an act.<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
    on 1372442296:
    <br />There are no truthful and concise answers on anything in life. If you search for examples you will see this is true. With everything in this world you have to make a decision on what to believe. <br />
    <br /><br />Perhaps that's true, and that's why people like me who are never satisfied to "just go with it" & who are always asking, what? when? how? where? and why?, are never satisfied. There's always a nagging, either in the head or the gut...<br /><br />Ok, leaving the self psychoanalysis alone for now...
    Front ‏@frontback777 2m<br />what's that noise huh? "shy reclusive lispy air head" ?? I think most of you here know what I'm talkin 'bout o_O lol<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 2m<br />well I detesth that sthatement below....abthoLUTely NO rethspect for MJ<br /><br />bec..  <br /><br />:icon_lol:
    on 1372426209:
    <br />
    on 1372420569:
    <br />Not being contentious or rude here, but am I really supposed to believe someone is a presumed dead Michael Jackson by what they've posted on an internet message board/ Twitter? I'd really love to believe in all of this, and that's why I'm here, reading and questioning, but really, just how many Michaels have appeared in cyberspace since '09?<br />
    <br /><br />I loved this post!  Thing is Charissa, no one single thing, person, forum post, twitter tweet, weird or just plain ridiculous inconsistency should cause you to believe MJ is alive.  It's been noted many times here that we all sound crazy when we mention 'something odd' to anyone who thinks MJ is dead!  Quite simply, it's a build up of hundreds of seemingly random, coincidental instances, probably thousands by now, over many weeks/months/years of open mindedness, investigation, interaction, thinking 'outside the box', connecting dots ..... and good old 'watching' - that lead us there.<br /><br />So, no - you're not "supposed to believe someone is a presumed dead Michael Jackson by what they've posted on an internet message board/ Twitter?" But if you've had 2 years worth of experience of this 'character', then you might well come to that conclusion, though many haven't - and that's ok, like I said before! Interesting that the main thrust of this character's 'message' is to doubt everything and everyone?<br /><br />As for your last question: "just how many Michaels have appeared in cyberspace since '09?" I think we might all be surprised by the answer to that one!!<br /><br /><br />curls, I think I'm gonna take a deep breath, close my eyes and go with the flow. I can't promise not to peek once in a while. I never was good at that. <br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1372455878:
    <br />Front ‏@frontback777 2m<br />what's that noise huh? "shy reclusive lispy air head" ?? I think most of you here know what I'm talkin 'bout o_O lol<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 2m<br />well I detesth that sthatement below....abthoLUTely NO rethspect for MJ<br /><br />bec..  <br /><br />:icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1372418643:
    <br />
    on 1372418320:
    <br /><br />He is  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />And I really think can not be  more doubts about this  :icon_lol:  :moonwalk_:<br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1372455878:
    <br />Front ‏@frontback777 2m<br />what's that noise huh? "shy reclusive lispy air head" ?? I think most of you here know what I'm talkin 'bout o_O lol<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 2m<br />well I detesth that sthatement below....abthoLUTely NO rethspect for MJ<br /><br />bec..  <br /><br />:icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: careful  bec or you might with up with a loafer ( or perhaps a boot  :icon_e_wink:) in the a#! :icon_lol:
This discussion has been closed.