Front on Twitter

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    Thanks @Sarahli.<br /><br /><br />One thing is interesting about this person. He's recognize "mr. J" in the pics of Front  ;D<br />Not with the right reasons,.. but still.
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    New Tweet !<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 50m<br /><br />A fireplace can be both tropical & cold. Everything is not always black and...red.<br /><br /> ??? ---- Thriller Maybe.?
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1372259393:
    <br />New Tweet !<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 50m<br /><br />A fireplace can be both tropical & cold. Everything is not always black and...red.<br /><br /> ??? ---- Thriller Maybe.?<br />
    <br /><br />0thrillaa_zpsea49d83f.gif<br /><br />Maybe :icon_lol:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1372259393:
    <br />New Tweet !<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 50m<br /><br />A fireplace can be both tropical & cold. Everything is not always black and...red.<br /><br /> ??? ---- Thriller Maybe.?<br />
    <br /><br />Sounds like a hint at a location  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />I'm wondering if the fireplace tweet has something to do with Prince's testimony.  Maybe he'll be wearing red and/or black? The fireplace comment might have to do with the fireplace lit at Carolwood on June 25th...do we know if the fireplace was for show (flames not hot but cool) or was it really pumping heat into the room that day?
    <br />Fireplace reference in Prince's testimony:<br /><br />Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP13m<br />He said the fireplaces were always on, and so was classical music when the family lived at Neverland Ranch.<br /><br /><br />Red & black could be Prince's shirt in the pic TMZ posted of their article on his testimony today. <br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/26/prince-jackson-aeg-katherine-michael-wrongful-death-lawsuit-testimony/<br />
  • Front ‏@frontback777 50m<br /><br />
    A fireplace can be both tropical & cold. Everything is not always black and...red.<br />
    <br /><br />@Andrea: sharply observed about the colors of Prince's shirt!<br /><br />It also could mean that things can be heated up to tropical temps but also be cooled down. Everything is not always hate and love.
    <br />This could be a tropical & cold reference:<br /><br />Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP59m<br />Prince talked about living abroad in the days after Neverland. He mentioned staying Aspen, NY, Bahrain, Ireland and other locales.
    on 1372278006:
    <br /> Fireplace reference in Prince's testimony:<br /><br />Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP13m<br />He said the fireplaces were always on, and so was classical music when the family lived at Neverland Ranch.<br /><br /><br />Red & black could be Prince's shirt in the pic TMZ posted of their article on his testimony today. <br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/26/prince-jackson-aeg-katherine-michael-wrongful-death-lawsuit-testimony/<br /><br />
    <br />
    on 1372281771:
    <br /> This could be a tropical & cold reference:<br /><br />Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP59m<br />Prince talked about living abroad in the days after Neverland. He mentioned staying Aspen, NY, Bahrain, Ireland and other locales.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:  Andrea!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Sometimes I wonder if Front attends court  :confused:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    he said it was always on. he did not say it was always heating. ...........<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]<br />
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    Or maybe not a Thriller but living Off The Wall
    (Off topic)<br /><br />Sweetsunset asked me on twitter to say hi to everybody for her since she can't log on to here on her ipad while on vacation in L.A.  "Hi to everybody!"  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Enjoy the rest of your trip sweet!
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Andrea please say hi to sweet and wish her a wonderfull time in LA, hug to you and Sweet.
  • CokeCatCokeCat Posts: 23
    on 1371787536:
    <br /><br />2nd pic<br />frontbracelets2.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, but I'll just have to go back to that pic.<br />Did anyone notice the refelction in his sunglasses? If you turn it upside down, you'll get a very little glimpse of his chin and his nose.  :suspect:<br /><br />Is anyone able to sharpen this picture oder does anyone know a software that could help? <br />Maybe this picture could be the biggest hint ever...?  :icon_albino:<br />
    Good catch CokeCat (love your name  :icon_e_biggrin: )<br /><br />0_zpscd5fd687.jpg<br /><br />I can't make anything significant out of it, still could be anyone.
  • His more recent tweet:<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 1h<br />Rough night didnt sleep,pls pray 4 my family. my heart hurts but I have 2 keep smiling & stay strong & positive<br /><br />I'm not on twitter and I don't have an account there.  Can someone who has a twitter account find out what he means by this tweet?<br /><br />He could be referring to Prince testifying yesterday at the trial...... <br /><br />
    It followed with this<br />Front ‏@frontback777<;br />you are all a light in times of darkness , I want to thank you for your love & support for MJ & fam…I love you ,,,God bless<br /><br />So in the first tweet he was talking about himself and his family and right after that he's thanking ppl for love and support for Michael and his family. he's probably hinting his and Michael's family are the same thing, because he didn't thank for love and support for his own family, but for Michaels.<br /><br />Heh.
  • CokeCatCokeCat Posts: 23
    @iLoveyoumore: yep, still could be anyone.  :suspect:<br />And thanks for likin my name!  :bearhug:<br /><br />I've tried some software sharpening the pic, but that's the best I could get out of it...: <br /><br />oaz8udt5xy2.jpg<br /><br />
  • charissacharissa Posts: 99
    on 1371862465:
    <br />Everything sounds like an excuse to a hoaxer.<br /><br />Looks like the difference in light to me but who knows, first pic doesn't show any identifying features at all. It could be anyone.<br /><br />For those who believe this is MJ, why do you think MJ, Mr. I-Hoaxed-My-Death-To-the-World himself, would play with people online like this? If you really don't want anyone to know who you are online, you show no pictures. None. Nothing. But if you want to reveal a little bit or make someone curious about who you are/what you look like, then you do what Twitter Front is doing (and forum Front did), like flirting, and show little bits of things without going "all the way" and showing your face. So he clearly wants us to be curious about him and his identity. <br /><br />So why do you think he is doing this?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Bec,<br /><br />I'm with you on this, and I'd ask the very same question. Why would someone who wanted the world to believe he was dead begin showing snippets of himself and risk being discovered? <br /><br />Is his need to be in the spotlight so great he'd take those risks? Is it (the assumed hoax) almost over? Or, is this some sinister scheme in which one is using to toy with the minds and emotions of others? <br /><br />Unfortunately, there are those who'd do the latter to an unmerciful degree.<br /><br />I'm still trying to keep an open mind about the many things I've read here; however, my very nature screams fides tamen quin.<br /><br />charissa
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=546464192077269&l=b0dd6bc35a<br /><br />There are TONS more tweets from Front that reflect foresight of what's going to happen, so he definitely seems to know what's going on with MJ's family if he's not MJ himself. As far as the pics in "playing with us" well MJ himself said he likes to "play with them a little, then BAM!"  :icon_lol: <br /><br />I think he knows what he's doing and those pics that he posted are really nothing that would ultimately "give him away" 100%.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1372304164:
    <br />(Off topic)<br /><br />Sweetsunset asked me on twitter to say hi to everybody for her since she can't log on to here on her ipad while on vacation in L.A.  "Hi to everybody!"  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Enjoy the rest of your trip sweet!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for your intuition Andrea... are LIGHT !!!!!!  :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br /><br />And for sweet.....lucky you.... Los Angeles is my dream..and I hope I can go sooner or later  :moonwalk_: :icon_razz:<br />Have you more fun !!!
    on 1372337863:
    <br />Good catch CokeCat (love your name  :icon_e_biggrin: )<br /><br />0_zpscd5fd687.jpg<br /><br />I can't make anything significant out of it, still could be anyone.<br />
    <br /><br />Is that a nose, or an Adam's Apple? (bottom right hand corner of shades). I don't see eyes or a mouth (which would be somewhere in the vicinity of a nose) :)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1372361078:
    <br />
    on 1371862465:
    <br />Everything sounds like an excuse to a hoaxer.<br /><br />Looks like the difference in light to me but who knows, first pic doesn't show any identifying features at all. It could be anyone.<br /><br />For those who believe this is MJ, why do you think MJ, Mr. I-Hoaxed-My-Death-To-the-World himself, would play with people online like this? If you really don't want anyone to know who you are online, you show no pictures. None. Nothing. But if you want to reveal a little bit or make someone curious about who you are/what you look like, then you do what Twitter Front is doing (and forum Front did), like flirting, and show little bits of things without going "all the way" and showing your face. So he clearly wants us to be curious about him and his identity. <br /><br />So why do you think he is doing this?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Bec,<br /><br />I'm with you on this, and I'd ask the very same question. Why would someone who wanted the world to believe he was dead begin showing snippets of himself and risk being discovered? <br /><br />Is his need to be in the spotlight so great he'd take those risks? Is it (the assumed hoax) almost over? Or, is this some sinister scheme in which one is using to toy with the minds and emotions of others? <br /><br />Unfortunately, there are those who'd do the latter to an unmerciful degree.<br /><br />I'm still trying to keep an open mind about the many things I've read here; however, my very nature screams fides tamen quin.<br /><br />charissa<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah... but you can't rule it out n walk away, can you. It makes some seriously good predictions at times. There's a lot of black n red in those home videos, in the courtroom artist's rendition of pics shown during Prince's testimony yesterday, shoot even the MJ Facebook was all black n red the last 2 days. And then Prince talks about the fireplace and everyone wants to be a film director... <br /><br />Too bad he picked Twitter this time around. It was fun to track before, good time killer.
    on 1372398183:
    <br />
    on 1372361078:
    <br />
    on 1371862465:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Bec,<br /><br />I'm with you on this, and I'd ask the very same question. Why would someone who wanted the world to believe he was dead begin showing snippets of himself and risk being discovered? <br /><br />Is his need to be in the spotlight so great he'd take those risks? Is it (the assumed hoax) almost over? Or, is this some sinister scheme in which one is using to toy with the minds and emotions of others? <br /><br />Unfortunately, there are those who'd do the latter to an unmerciful degree.<br /><br />I'm still trying to keep an open mind about the many things I've read here; however, my very nature screams fides tamen quin.<br /><br />charissa<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah... but you can't rule it out n walk away, can you. It makes some seriously good predictions at times. There's a lot of black n red in those home videos, in the courtroom artist's rendition of pics shown during Prince's testimony yesterday, shoot even the MJ Facebook was all black n red the last 2 days. And then Prince talks about the fireplace and everyone wants to be a film director... <br /><br />Too bad he picked Twitter this time around. It was fun to track before, good time killer.<br />
    <br /><br />That's the whole effed up thing. Once you're drawn into all of this, you can't just walk away. The predictions could be coincidences - hell, lucky guesses even. I mean even a broken clock is right twice a day. So, you tell yourself that's all it is.  But then there's that one little thing that gets mentioned and seemingly there's some sort of confirmation, at least on the surface, and damn, you're sucked back into it all over again.<br /><br />And worse, this person 'front' is a complete dichotomy. The public perception of of Jackson as a shy recluse is so pervasive that it makes it really hard to fathom the person of 'front', one so engaged with "believers" on such a personal & direct level could even remotely be him.
This discussion has been closed.