Front on Twitter

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes Paula, which brings me back to the original question, why would MJ have a crappy webcam?, and then I answered my own question: because a good one would show too much. Because you know us, we pick everything apart to the seems. We'd get a microscope out and study the individual pixils, of the finger and the background too. So it has to be crappy quality or that pic would give us way too much information. Real MJ or fake, no matter how you look at it.<br /><br />Side note: Thanks @Sandal, I see what you mean now.
    Ok hang on can we back up the bus a second?<br /><br />Did Front say this was him?<br /><br />brac1.png
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1371783834:
    <br />Ok hang on can we back up the bus a second?<br /><br />Did Front say this was him?<br /><br />brac1.png<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Ya sort of...he said he was showing us his bracelets, a better view of them.  This was the 2nd pic, he didn't like the way his hand looked in the first one although I didn't see anything wrong with it!
    Anyone got the first pic?
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    it actually started with another pic, where he wished everyone laughter, joy and love,, then someone asked him about the bracelets on his arm and so he uploaded the other two, the first one he didnt like, and said he'd put some makeup on  and upload a better one, which is the one on here now,, <br /><br />1st Pic<br /><br />frontpic2.jpg<br /><br />2nd pic<br /><br />frontbracelets2.jpg<br /><br />
    Sure I'll click Twitter links, thanks selfsweet.
    switched computers : ) LOL
    Ok thank you selfsweet.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Has anyone noticed the the two arms in the pictures are different? Color wise and size wise?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Front said the one was because of a yellow lamp. Which is weird, sounds old. Which makes me think he edited the color on purpose just to confuse and create doubt.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    And what about the size of the two arms? The arm in the first photo is definitely not MJs arm. It's fat!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1371787536:
    <br />it actually started with another pic, where he wished everyone laughter, joy and love,, then someone asked him about the bracelets on his arm and so he uploaded the other two, the first one he didnt like, and said he'd put some makeup on  and upload a better one, which is the one on here now,, <br /><br />1st Pic<br /><br />frontpic2.jpg<br /><br />2nd pic<br /><br />frontbracelets2.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />i don't know if this squat to do with this but, my husband was watching one of these shows that have old music videos. there was one they showed where the director or whatever filmed the whole thing black and white and then put the color in where he wanted it. is it possible some sort of technique of this nature could have been used here?  :icon_e_confused:
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1371811160:
    <br />And what about the size of the two arms? The arm in the first photo is definitely not MJs arm. It's fat!<br />
    <br /><br />diggyon, the arm doesn't look as thin as in t-shirt photo because he's wearing a jacket. Clothes are good way to hide thinness, like we saw in This Is It. Michael didn't look super skinny until he took his jacket off.<br /><br />0thisisit_zps4058519c.jpg<br />
    on 1371808848:
    <br />Front said the one was because of a yellow lamp. Which is weird, sounds old. Which makes me think he edited the color on purpose just to confuse and create doubt.<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking of that too.. it sounded like an excuse. <br /><br />Smoothie 777 ‏@Duchessssss 5 Jun<br />@frontback777 your skin looked lighter in the first two pics than in the recent one..... 2 different Fronts?<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 5 Jun<br />@Duchessssss No, same Front. Arm diff color because of yellow lamp. I look jaundice. lol
    on 1371806793:
    <br />Has anyone noticed the the two arms in the pictures are different? Color wise and size wise?<br />
    <br /><br />I think its just different lighting and distance from cam,, the two w/blue tshirt,, just a closer and clearer view. <br />the yellow one could indeed be from a lamp.  they would give off a yellow glow like on cam pic.
    Everything sounds like an excuse to a hoaxer.<br /><br />Looks like the difference in light to me but who knows, first pic doesn't show any identifying features at all. It could be anyone.<br /><br />For those who believe this is MJ, why do you think MJ, Mr. I-Hoaxed-My-Death-To-the-World himself, would play with people online like this? If you really don't want anyone to know who you are online, you show no pictures. None. Nothing. But if you want to reveal a little bit or make someone curious about who you are/what you look like, then you do what Twitter Front is doing (and forum Front did), like flirting, and show little bits of things without going "all the way" and showing your face. So he clearly wants us to be curious about him and his identity. <br /><br />So why do you think he is doing this?
    @bec, I think Fronts purpose is to give us hope and entertain us since this hoax is probably for entertainment too. Whether he's Michael or someone else. He's 'prize' for those who figured out this is a hoax. <br /><br />"Least I can do is b a little light in times of darkness for MJ & fans-they have given him so much love" <br />- twitter Front<br /><br />Or maybe he's a lucky troll, who knows. ´ー`
    on 1371862465:
    <br />Everything sounds like an excuse to a hoaxer.<br /><br />Looks like the difference in light to me but who knows, first pic doesn't show any identifying features at all. It could be anyone.<br /><br />For those who believe this is MJ, why do you think MJ, Mr. I-Hoaxed-My-Death-To-the-World himself, would play with people online like this? If you really don't want anyone to know who you are online, you show no pictures. None. Nothing. But if you want to reveal a little bit or make someone curious about who you are/what you look like, then you do what Twitter Front is doing (and forum Front did), like flirting, and show little bits of things without going "all the way" and showing your face. So he clearly wants us to be curious about him and his identity. <br /><br />So why do you think he is doing this?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Presuming he is indeed Michael - Because it is epically awesome of him to do this.  He is there for us as we are there for him.  It's fun, it's intriguing and it feels good.  And it is all there on record, from pre to post BAM, right there the whole time visible for anyone to see.  I don't want this to sound corny but you can really feel the love on twitter between hoaxers, for each other and the world.  I've seen it do nothing but bolster faith in Michael for a lot of people so it doesn't seem like a bad thing.  With the photos, his appearance on twitter is literal if not definitive, like here on the forum.  But there is much easier 'access' to interact with him now than on the forum, including for those who have never been (or past) members here.  He is incredibly kind and likes to have fun with people and spreads the love.  The 'predictions' (for lack of a better word) that he's made just add to this (seemingly) perfect and utterly fascinating recipe.<br /><br />It's also a reminder that he's still around to those who wronged MJ...and he will call them out occasionally, although not really naming names.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1371743649:
    <br />I hate to change the subject that's being discussed here, but I found Tweeter Front's latest tweets very interesting:[...]
    You're on the right track  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    on 1371743649:
    [size=14pt]Is tweeter Front agreeing with Dr. Early's remarks about Demerol?[/size]<br />
    <br />Nope! IMO Front actually predicted that Demerol was going to be brought in Court discussions! [ignore my "crazy" connections from the upper-left, focus on the right side of the montage]<br />The twits you are quoting were made for people to notice... <br /><br />fnxt.jpg
  • Sim, from reading his tweets all I can say is that he is very smart, knows how to crack a joke or two, very kind towards everyone's feelings and very caring about people, animals and the planet.  This is as close to Michael as anyone can get, in my opinion.  When Front was on the forum and hoaxbook, he wasn't as accessible as he is now and not as responsive.  You've probably seen his tweets from today, it's just like listening to Michael's own words coming out of Front's mouth/computer. These are the ones I mean:<br />    <br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove p.s. I'm going to RT what you wrote - I hope it will help others going through similar hard times & know they are not alone.<br />    View conversation<br />    Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove reaching out is too small.Perseverance,,,keep going , keep going ,don't stop. Do whatever you can do.God Bless you always.xo<br />    View conversation<br />    Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove Perfect example---what you sent me, what you wrote. YoU ARe making a difference as we speak. No gift of giving , of (cont)<br />    View conversation<br />        Pure Love Pure Love ‏@MJisPureLove 7h<br /><br />        @frontback777 Dear Front.I know that you can not write Back to all of us but there was something that I (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rkuucp <br />        Expand<br />        Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />        .@MJisPureLove I believe in miracles. I believe we CAN change the world. We CAN make a difference & we ARE…we are doing it every day.(cont)<br />        <br /><br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove I know it's heartbreaking but we MUST continue to try our best & never never NEVER give up no matter what. (cont)<br />    View conversation<br />    Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove from the pain of reality. You are a wonderful, kind & generous person. The world needs more ppl like you !! (cont)<br />    View conversation<br />    Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove I pray a lot…I cry a lot…I write, I create...it's an outlet for mourning & emotions ,, a momentary escape (cont)<br />    View conversation<br />    Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove people &animals but we can't always do that-He is in control. How do I deal with the pain? I put in in the hands of God(cont)<br />    View conversation<br />    Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />    .@MJisPureLove This moved me to tears. Yes I can relate to that. It's very frustrating & devastating when we want to save (cont)<br />    View conversation<br />    Front Front ‏@frontback777 4h<br /><br />I am keeping an open mind and waiting and watching.  <br /><br />    <br /><br />  <br /> 
  • Hey there everyone. It's been a while since I've posted. I've had to take a backseat as my life has needed my full attention. All is well - life continues to move forward, you know what I mean?<br /><br />I'd love for Front to be the real deal but just like when he was on the forum, I'm still not 100% convinced that he's MJ. I do think he could be someone close to the family, like a body guard or friend. I will continue watching.<br /><br />Saying that, I can totally see how the world at large would think that hoaxers are crazy and/or that MJ is gone. Unless you follow every day and keep track of almost every detail the dots do not connect. It just sounds like strange Hollywood.  It takes watching very carefully and putting all of the puzzle pieces together in order for it to make sense. So, I've gained a lot of compassion for those who believe Michael is gone. As the saying goes, truth is stranger than fiction. But in this case we know that the lines are muddied and what is reality is not really.<br /><br />Blessings and peace to each of you - nice to see that you're still faithfully keeping track for those of us who aren't able.
    <br />Hey voice, I've been wondering where you've been - I'm happy to see you here!  And you're right that it would be hard to connect the dots unless you follow the hoax at least somewhat regularly, or are able to devote a lot of time and energy into catching up. I think that's another reason that Front has taken to twitter - to give something to those who cannot or have not been ever-observant of the hoax, whether people think he's Michael or not.<br /><br />Blessing to you as well.
  • Loveyoumore, do you know what month was that close-up of Michael taken?  He looks really good there, and healthy.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm gonna be naughty and off topic here and say how glad I am to see you post @Voice. I've also been thinking about <br />@Hesouttamylife and am hoping she's OK. <br /><br />From Andrea....<br /> { But there is much easier 'access' to interact with him now than on the forum, including for those who have never been (or past) members here.}<br /><br />Yes. I've loved this aspect of twitter. It just seems so fair that everyone gets the chance to interact if they so choose. Mind blowing really when you think about it all. <br />
  • Hmm maybe I should get a twitter...lol
This discussion has been closed.