Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

Comments

• Anything is possible with Michael. Who knows. Cannot say for sure..

Sure..and the funny thing is,you would never know,as Michael Jackson wouldn't admit it, and the name 'Troll' is given to anyone who says they are Michael Jackson.Catch 22 springs to mind.

Sure..and the funny thing is,you would never know,as Michael Jackson wouldn't admit it, and the name 'Troll' is given to anyone who says they are Michael Jackson.Catch 22 springs to mind.
    If Michael Jackson used any forumsthough,I'd imaggine this would be the one,because it's orange,his fave colour.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm not sure. I think he might, because he might want to really know what the fans are thinking and how they're analyzing the hoax, and we're the #1 Hoax site... soo I don't see how he could pull off such an amazing thought out hoax like this, and then not even read the fans'/investigators' responses? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But then again, he might not have the time. So maybe he sent someone (cough) TS (cough) to be his informer, and he might tell this person what to say, and this person will tell Michael the responses, etc. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm not sure. I think he might, because he might want to really know what the fans are thinking and how they're analyzing the hoax, and we're the #1 Hoax site... soo I don't see how he could pull off such an amazing thought out hoax like this, and then not even read the fans'/investigators' responses? :?

But then again, he might not have the time. So maybe he sent someone (cough) TS (cough) to be his informer, and he might tell this person what to say, and this person will tell Michael the responses, etc. :? :)

Thankyou..lol...you're so sweet.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm not sure. I think he might, because he might want to really know what the fans are thinking and how they're analyzing the hoax, and we're the #1 Hoax site... soo I don't see how he could pull off such an amazing thought out hoax like this, and then not even read the fans'/investigators' responses? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But then again, he might not have the time. So maybe he sent someone (cough) TS (cough) to be his informer, and he might tell this person what to say, and this person will tell Michael the responses, etc. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thankyou..lol...you're so sweet.

you're welcome. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and thanks. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299

That would be my first guess too. I don't think he has the time for reading all the things we write but I can imagine him wanting to be informed by someone who he can trust and knows about the hoax.
  • I'm not sure. I think he might, because he might want to really know what the fans are thinking and how they're analyzing the hoax, and we're the #1 Hoax site... soo I don't see how he could pull off such an amazing thought out hoax like this, and then not even read the fans'/investigators' responses? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

MJFAN7 you are on the right track. TS seems to know alot of things. I do feel that he is close to Michael, in some sort.. Maybe he is Michael who knows.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Anything is possible with Michael. Who knows. Cannot say for sure..

If Michael Jackson used any forumsthough,I'd imaggine this would be the one,because it's orange,his fave colour.

In that case, let´s hope that Souza does not change the colour or Michael will never come back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Always hear MJ favs were red, black and blue...btw

"Trolls" ...what memories!!...Trolls....t.r.o.l.l.s...trolls
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I've read that Michael's fave color is RED. Have you read otherwise?
    And...hey...we have a GUEST on this thread..asking if Michael comes on there as a GUEST!! lol
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100

That would be my first guess too. I don't think he has the time for reading all the things we write but I can imagine him wanting to be informed by someone who he can trust and knows about the hoax.
    I agree with both of you. I have thought to many times that T.S is Michael. T.S did say (please correct me if I'm wrong) , that he is a male.

I am going to reread some of the things he has told us. I think that would be the best thing to do.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    yeah sure. why not? I'm sure that he is checking out the forum. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think I have been the only one on this forum saying that orange was his favorite color, funny how someone else suddenly mentions it.

Van Gogh was a wonderful artist, who died poor and was never really understood. Tragic when you see how appreciated his work is now. I know some of his descendants. Unfortunately his talent wasn't inherited by them.

But VanGogh, why your question? And to answer it: yes I am pretty positive he is on this forum. Definitely reading, most likely posting as well. I would be surprised if he wasn't. He's on fan forums too. and this hoax is a masterpiece and he would definitely want to know what we're up to in here and what we think of it. I would do the same and I think we all would, so why woouldn't he? Busy? Probably, but everyone has a few minutes a day to spare.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TS is not Michael Jackson.
    TS is not a Jackson.
    TS is not connected to Michael Jackson or the Jacksons.
    TS is not a hoax insider.
    TS is not an informer.

TS is a believer and nothing more.

Michael Jackson may be a member here, it is possible but I doubt it.
    Michael Jackson has others who would watch the forums for him.
    They might participate but they would not direct the investigations.
    I am always so surprised about the many people that come in here who know about the hoax! MJ must have many many people involved... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

TS is not Michael Jackson.
    TS is not a Jackson.
    TS is not an informer.

Michael Jackson may be a member here, it is possible but I doubt it.
    Michael Jackson has others who would watch the forums for him.
    They might participate but they would not direct the investigations.

WoW we have a new informer here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I think I have been the only one on this forum saying that orange was his favorite color, funny how someone else suddenly mentions it.

Van Gogh was a wonderful artist, who died poor and was never really understood. Tragic when you see how appreciated his work is now. I know some of his descendants. Unfortunately his talent wasn't inherited by them.

But VanGogh, why your question? And to answer it: yes I am pretty positive he is on this forum. Definitely reading, most likely posting as well. I would be surprised if he wasn't. He's on fan forums too. and this hoax is a masterpiece and he would definitely want to know what we're up to in here and what we think of it. I would do the same and I think we all would, so why woouldn't he? Busy? Probably, but everyone has a few minutes a day to spare.

I am always amazed by VanGogh's brother, Theo. He was the younger brother who had supported Vincent's talent in art. He was actually an art dealer himself. I believe he passed away just a few months after Vincent....both in their 30's. Come to think of it, this hoax reminds of a VanGogh painting...layers and layers and layers of paint. In our case, it's layers of information. A masterpiece just the same!
    Yes, I think Michael is around us more than we think..........

Blessings Always!
  • I don't think he uses this forum....maybe reads...but to post something i doubt.
    128806667962927510.jpg
  • WoW we have a new informer here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The name is INFORMED not informer.
    This means having enough information to understand something.

I have enough information from TS' own posts to understand:

TS is not a Jackson.
    TS is not an informer.

TS is not a Jackson.
    TS is not an informer.

Your opinion about TS, doesn't make it a fact "INFORMED"!
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100

TS is not a Jackson.
    TS is not an informer.

Well, if you are right and I only say if because he could have lied about who he is, I believe time will only tell us. Who knows maybe we will never know if he was been on here/has an acount/a person close to him has one/if he has posted anything.
    Typical how the opposers never have any back-up for their claims...

• I'm sure that Michael reads this board, and like Souza said, I would be surprised if he wasn't lurking on here. Michael will definitely want to be aware of what's being said in the hoax community, and this site is one of the best places to keep track of that. He probably even posts on here from time to time. At the very least, I'm sure that he has someone keeping tabs on us.
  • Typical how the opposers never have any back-up for their claims...

Hi Souza. Do you think it's a possibility that Michael uses this forum and that he knows who TS is. I have read TS last redirect. Like the ambulance photo. You can see Michael's face in that photo. I'm glad to have a chance to reply to some of the topics. I know I'm off topic, but I had to put that in there. Sorry.
    Typical how the opposers never have any back-up for their claims...

Hi Souza. Do you think it's a possibility that Michael uses this forum and that he knows who TS is. I have read TS last redirect. Like the ambulance photo. You can see Michael's face in that photo. I'm glad to have a chance to reply to some of the topics. I know I'm off topic, but I had to put that in there. Sorry.

Why don't you register?