Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

1151617181921»

Comments

• And if Michael came and post a message of love you would still call him an impostor who imitates Michael. What message should he post in such way so you could believe him? I'll tell you. None. No matter what.

I´m afraid you are right...
    Ciao 1guest, it was nice to have you here.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    And if Michael came and post a message of love you would still call him an impostor who imitates Michael. What message should he post in such way so you could believe him? I'll tell you. None. No matter what.
    MJKOP ' sarcasm is fun though:)
    Now i'll go before Gina gets me:)), that was really my last post so if anyone uses 1guest please don't swear me, it's not me.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    As for me you don't have to go,I like you.Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    And if Michael came and post a message of love you would still call him an impostor who imitates Michael. What message should he post in such way so you could believe him? I'll tell you. None. No matter what.

hmmmmmmmmm.... "if I tell you - you wouldn't believe me anyway ..."

How many times I've heard this in the last 20 months ?!

I can count on the fingers of one hand <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Weird, none has used the username "michael jackson" yet. I mean, of the guests. Would Michael be honest and use that? I don't know.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Weird, none has used the username "michael jackson" yet. I mean, of the guests. Would Michael be honest and use that? I don't know.

I don't think so
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Okay, now I AM going to lock it, because this is turning into a fight and is totally off topic.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."