Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

Comments

• Typical how the opposers never have any back-up for their claims...

Hi Souza. Do you think it's a possibility that Michael uses this forum and that he knows who TS is. I have read TS last redirect. Like the ambulance photo. You can see Michael's face in that photo. I'm glad to have a chance to reply to some of the topics. I know I'm off topic, but I had to put that in there. Sorry.

Why don't you register?

I've been thinking about. Maybe I will.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I totally agree with you Souza! I think MJ would come on here, check things out, commment, etc.

Re: being busy - Successful people may be busy but they will prioritize and MAKE time for things they want to do. He would NEVER be too busy to come on here if he wanted to. He would find a way to do it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    WoW we have a new informer here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The name is INFORMED not informer.
    This means having enough information to understand something.

I have enough information from TS' own posts to understand:

TS is not Michael Jackson.
    TS is not a Jackson.
    TS is not connected to Michael Jackson or the Jacksons.
    TS is not a hoax insider.
    TS is not an informer.

TS is a believer and nothing more.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry that we were unaware that you knew enough about Michael Jackson and his family to know how they would sound on a forum. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Souza...Please tell me how you know Michael's fave color is orange and not red....
  • Anything is possible with Michael. Who knows. Cannot say for sure..

Sure..and the funny thing is,you would never know,as Michael Jackson wouldn't admit it, and the name 'Troll' is given to anyone who says they are Michael Jackson.Catch 22 springs to mind.
    If Michael Jackson used any forumsthough,I'd imaggine this would be the one,because it's orange,his fave colour.

WHAT! all of this top notch investigation work and all of our wonderful sense of community and awareness and <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> absolutely fabulous sense of humor and he chooses on COLOR! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    michael you cut to the quick <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I was way off. I thought his favorite color was gold. Silly me, guess I was thinking about his pants <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :? I was way off. I thought his favorite color was gold. Silly me, guess I was thinking about his pants <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Everything I've read says red and black and if you type the question into google, it says mostly red and black too...Souza...where does orange come from?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh, I read that somewhere I think, can't remember.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    People can change favourite colours. I liked yellow, now I love green and purple.
    MJ's favourite colour is orange now because he associates it with our forum. Thanks MJ.
    @guest2...I hope you decide to join and get an account. I remember an amen and thankyou you added to a post of mine and it mean't the world to me.
  • Hi Mike! Can you tell us what your favorite color is? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    TS is not Michael Jackson.
    TS is not a Jackson.
    TS is not connected to Michael Jackson or the Jacksons.
    TS is not a hoax insider.
    TS is not an informer.

TS is a believer and nothing more.

Michael Jackson may be a member here, it is possible but I doubt it.
    Michael Jackson has others who would watch the forums for him.
    They might participate but they would not direct the investigations.

Same here.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    How many labels do we need?

tumblr_l0tnjdOnc31qaobbko1_400.png

Food for a thought or two.
  • I don't think he uses this forum....maybe reads...but to post something i doubt.
    128806667962927510.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TOO CUTE!!! Animals always put a smile on my face.

Maybe MJ is an imPOSTer. It is hard for me to believe he is so I hope we will know some day.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Uh,,,I can't lie. YES I do. Absolutely!
    I also believe that a person who works for TMZ is using the forum. "Harvey" to be exact.
  • Uh,,,I can't lie. YES I do. Absolutely!
    I also believe that a person who works for TMZ is using the forum. "Harvey" to be exact.

Yeah I think he does.
    Silly question, does anyone think Harvey is TS? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Anything is possible with Michael. Who knows. Cannot say for sure..

Sure..and the funny thing is,you would never know,as Michael Jackson wouldn't admit it, and the name 'Troll' is given to anyone who says they are Michael Jackson.Catch 22 springs to mind.
    If Michael Jackson used any forumsthough,I'd imaggine this would be the one,because it's orange,his fave colour.
    Er... that is burnt orange, to you, and, are you sure you don't have him mixed up with Michelangelo? Why was MJ always wearing red, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if it is not his fave?

But, no matter, I'll talk with him if no one else wants to <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I won't believe anything he says, especially if he comes on stating that he IS MJ, but, I haven't had a Troll to sport with in a while, <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and I haven't had any sporting with me for a long time.

Of course, he is welcome here; he MUST keep a finger on the Pulse of his Hoax but I think any one of us spends more time here in a day than he does, and I'm pretty certain dead men don't post <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I think I have been the only one on this forum saying that orange was his favorite color, funny how someone else suddenly mentions it.

Van Gogh was a wonderful artist, who died poor and was never really understood. Tragic when you see how appreciated his work is now. I know some of his descendants. Unfortunately his talent wasn't inherited by them.

But VanGogh, why your question? And to answer it: yes I am pretty positive he is on this forum. Definitely reading, most likely posting as well. I would be surprised if he wasn't. He's on fan forums too. and this hoax is a masterpiece and he would definitely want to know what we're up to in here and what we think of it. I would do the same and I think we all would, so why woouldn't he? Busy? Probably, but everyone has a few minutes a day to spare.

How do you know orange is his favorite color? I always thought it was red.When I would have to guess I would say, black,red or white, because those colors he wears the most from what I have seen.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    :? I was way off. I thought his favorite color was gold. Silly me, guess I was thinking about his pants <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Everything I've read says red and black and if you type the question into google, it says mostly red and black too...Souza...where does orange come from?

Maybe one of MJ's companies--maybe he has so many, he has to color-code them! I saw an unusual movie, which I'd swear MJ did, and it said, "Goldcrest Productions", and then, with "Burnt Orange" (Enterprises or something), at the very beginning, before the movie started. The movie was called, Elvis and Annabelle
    ( &, just fyi, some of us reviewed it here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15087&start=50#p269079<!-- l -->).
  • Michael Jackson's favorite colors apparently included red, black, silver, and gold.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    A'm almost sure he uses this forum, even if he doesn't post here, he reads it, as much as i know this is the most popular one among other MJ hoax forums
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I don't think he uses this forum....maybe reads...but to post something i doubt.
    128806667962927510.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So sweet.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I wish to be as sure as you do about MJ reading this forum.

His bodyguards once said that they would screen forums and fan sites and give MJ a resume of messages because MJ did not read forums himself. This they did to avoid MJ getting hurt or stressed up. Basically, the messages they passed were supportive messages like "Michael we love you" and so.

If M himself would read this forum, which topics or threads would he go to?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    People can change favourite colours. I liked yellow, now I love green and purple.
    MJ's favourite colour is orange now because he associates it with our forum. Thanks MJ.
    @guest2...I hope you decide to join and get an account. I remember an amen and thankyou you added to a post of mine and it mean't the world to me.

I agree. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm always changing favorite colors, I used to like red for the longest time, but then I started to like blue, and then pink, and now my favorite has been sunset orange. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I bet next week it will be yellow again. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I don't see why he would not at least read if he was interested. And then, being the hands on person that we know him to be, I am sure he might want to chime in from time to time, getting a good chuckle, when people do not know who he was. If it was me, I sure would be. As far as busy- most of us are busy, but there are such conveniences as ipad, iphone, blackberries, etc- makes checking in on stuff MUCH easier than they used to be.
    If I were hiding out, didn't want to be found, had a PLAN and didn't want it thwarted, you can be SURE if there were a group of people that thought they could prove I'm hiding or alive or where I am, I'D BE CHECKING OUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT ME AND MY PLAN. I may have to change my game plan...lol