Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

Comments

• allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    "IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting. We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
    As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
    Again...I'm laughing.
    I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here. So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
    But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him! We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
    There I go, laughing again.
    Love you Michael, love you Fanily...
    I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/qu

We are all forum addicted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

How nice to see we're all admitting that we're addicted to the hoax and to this forum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This page is always the first place that I get on when I'm on the internet.. It is so good to be with people like me who are also addicted and crazy. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Who are you calling crazy? Can't be me. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

She is calling me crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Aw you poor thing,wanna talk about it? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting. We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
    As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
    Again...I'm laughing.
    I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here. So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
    But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him! We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
    There I go, laughing again.
    Love you Michael, love you Fanily...
    I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/qu

We are all forum addicted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

How nice to see we're all admitting that we're addicted to the hoax and to this forum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This page is always the first place that I get on when I'm on the internet.. It is so good to be with people like me who are also addicted and crazy. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Who are you calling crazy? Can't be me. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

She is calling me crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Okkkk.....thank you for your answer Paul. I suppose you aren't family either, so you have to be a believer after all <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Not family or a believer either.

I think she asked Paul. Or are you one and the same?

Not a friend, not a believer, not family... leaves enemy, hater or troll. All three are not really appreciated here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I just had to laugh. Not at anyone in particular- just the situation. We so often wonder if family, friends, or Michael himself would be on here. But then again, we never know. So... any one of them could pop in and say, really, I am ..... (insert any jackson, close friend, Michael)- and we'd be like... BE GONE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ah...the perils and thrills of the Internet! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

It is a normal reaction in my opinion.

Yesterday I was reading about Jay Leno's deposition in 2005 trial and he said he was making phonecalls to children in hospitals who wanted to talk to him and usually he had to spend the first 10 minutes convincing people it was Jay Leno himself at the phone.

And notice - he was alive and still had to convince people it was him.
    Oh, totally- how many stories do we have of Michael calling people and them hanging up on him. Now, imagine when he comes back... Or pops up on a forum. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Poor baby! He better have his DNA test in hand and Katherine and the kids there nonstop vouching for him. Well, he can call me, too- I'll vouch for him ANYDAY! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I just had to laugh. Not at anyone in particular- just the situation. We so often wonder if family, friends, or Michael himself would be on here. But then again, we never know. So... any one of them could pop in and say, really, I am ..... (insert any jackson, close friend, Michael)- and we'd be like... BE GONE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ah...the perils and thrills of the Internet! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

It is a normal reaction in my opinion.

Yesterday I was reading about Jay Leno's deposition in 2005 trial and he said he was making phonecalls to children in hospitals who wanted to talk to him and usually he had to spend the first 10 minutes convincing people it was Jay Leno himself at the phone.

And notice - he was alive and still had to convince people it was him.

This is funny Gina...The other day I was daydreaming/sleeping and I dreamed Michael was at the door! (he'd been privately visiting hoaxers) I answered it and dropped. Then, I was like, prove you are Michael. I wanted to see his fingernails..."then go, well of course you made it look the same".
    So I wanted more. On and on with the let me sees. Then I looked for who was with him! I looked or Billy Bray. Nope not him. So I finally said, let me see your bellybutton!!! lol
    Anyhow, I finally believed him. Let him in, gave him quite an interview. Wanted to know what's up. He was actually interviewing me, US for the hoax wrap up!!
    But, it's like you wrote with Jay Leno...and it will be hard for Michael when he comes home. Even for us right at first w/o proof. (show me that bellybutton...haha)
  • Okkkk.....thank you for your answer Paul. I suppose you aren't family either, so you have to be a believer after all <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Not family or a believer either.

I think she asked Paul. Or are you one and the same?

Not a friend, not a believer, not family... leaves enemy, hater or troll. All three are not really appreciated here.
    I can bet on one of my hands it's the last one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    I believe Michael would like to know what we think about his fake death, and the forum makes it easy for him. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "paul&quot wrote:
    OK

There's one you've missed out..employee...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This is funny Gina...The other day I was daydreaming/sleeping and I dreamed Michael was at the door! (he'd been privately visiting hoaxers) I answered it and dropped. Then, I was like, prove you are Michael. I wanted to see his fingernails..."then go, well of course you made it look the same".
    So I wanted more. On and on with the let me sees. Then I looked for who was with him! I looked or Billy Bray. Nope not him. So I finally said, let me see your bellybutton!!! lol
    Anyhow, I finally believed him. Let him in, gave him quite an interview. Wanted to know what's up. He was actually interviewing me, US for the hoax wrap up!!
    But, it's like you wrote with Jay Leno...and it will be hard for Michael when he comes home. Even for us right at first w/o proof. (show me that bellybutton...haha)

I had a dream about Michael spying at my door, listening what I was talking about him with a friend....he was dressed like Mr. V, with the hat and everyhting...he was so amused....
    But I didn't ask to see his bellybutton...I knew it was him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    OK

Ohhhhh....I thought I missed journalist.

But it is very interesting ....thank you for making it clear. So did you work for Mr. Jackson in the past or are you working for him now?
    OK

But it is very interesting ....thank you for making it clear. So did you work for Mr. Jackson in the past or are you working for him now?

I would like the answer to that question too, have you worked or still are working for Michael?
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

mad0025.gif no talking. nobody is crazy here. evilgrin0039.gif jumping0045.gif

mad0025.gif no talking. nobody is crazy here. evilgrin0039.gif jumping0045.gif
    Of course not.rhhnycramona52110.gif

msCrazyContact.gif

crazy.png

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • But papillion blue(or whatever your name is),that's exactly how you're gonna scare people away,by mocking them.
  • Typical how the opposers never have any back-up for their claims...

you've not given me a chance to get started have you...and yes I am also vangogh.
  • "paul&quot wrote:
    Typical how the opposers never have any back-up for their claims...

you've not given me a chance to get started have you...and yes I am also vangogh.
    but for a reason that you wouldn't believe.
  • But papillion blue(or whatever your name is),that's exactly how you're gonna scare people away,by mocking them.
    Try to find in the dictionary what 'mocking' means and see if there's any match to my comments TROLL!
    mock (mk)
    v. mocked, mock·ing, mocks
    v.tr.
    1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
    a. To mimic, as in sport or derision. See Synonyms at ridicule.
    b. To imitate; counterfeit.
    3. To frustrate the hopes of; disappoint.
    that's what YOU do
  • OK

I would like the answer to that question too, have you worked or still are working for Michael?
    Ditto.
    As far as believing your reasons... Oh, and come on, try some of us. For me, my boundaries of what I believe have changed in recent months, seems like.
  • aww come on give the guy a chance <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> i bet you guys are like this with the jw folks when they knockin' on your door too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> think about it. by the way do they still even do that ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

by the way you know i think murry has an outty also .
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    aww come on give the guy a chance <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> i bet you guys are like this with the jw folks when they knockin' on your door too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thinfk about it. by the way do they still even do that ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

They still do it. I have a neighbor who comes by, only on the holidays, and speaks to my family. She's a nice person. She said this past Thanksgiving that she was wondering if we thought that everyone should give thanks every day not just on Thanksgiving day.
  • aww come on give the guy a chance <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> i bet you guys are like this with the jw folks when they knockin' on your door too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thinfk about it. by the way do they still even do that ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

They still do it. I have a neighbor who comes by, only on the holidays, and speaks to my family. She's a nice person. She said this past Thanksgiving that she was wondering if we thought that everyone should give thanks every day not just on Thanksgiving day.

she has a good point. we don't even make that the focus of Thanksgiving i am afraid. food and football.
    i saw this rabbi not too long ago and they give thanks at the end of the meal . he said something about at the end you were actually more thankful when in the beginning you were in too big a hurry to dig in. he also mentioned thanking for tasted buds which got my attention cause when i give the thanks i very often do that. unfortunatly my little family has sort of gotten away from family time at the table . humm maybe i need to get back on that one.
  • aww come on give the guy a chance <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> i bet you guys are like this with the jw folks when they knockin' on your door too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> think about it. by the way do they still even do that ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

by the way you know i think murry has an outty also .
    yes, they do. My husband made friends with one elder who was witnessing and now comes and does bible study with my hubby every Sunday, despite my husband having told him he will not convert. Still, really nice guy - I quite enjoy talking to him. And he always comments on my Opus on the coffee table. LOL.

Anyway...yeah, I think we need to be fair and friendly to guests. One never knows who will drop by.
    Typical how the opposers never have any back-up for their claims...

but for a reason that you wouldn't believe.

It was clear you were both Paul and vangogh. And Informed, and Guest2, and Guest1 I might add.

So what is that reason we wouldn't believe, if you can tell us?