Blackorwhite is not fake PROOF

billy06billy06 Posts: 73
edited January 2010 in News
I have asked him two questions and he has sent me two answers, i used google translate:

1. Who was Michaels best childhood friend?

A: I know by sight Donny Osmond a friend from childhood.
Although Michael was very lonely ....

2. What was Michael's favorite local shop in Gary, Indiana?

A: St. Regis Galerie IN Las Vegas

SURELEY only michael will know these?

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    ok but if you know the answers then other people can know them to.. right? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

or if you didn't know the answers then how do you know if their the right answers!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

not being rude just asking.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    so that information can't be googled? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

• or if you didn't know the answers then how do you know if their the right answers!!

LMAO!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    This is difficult! The questions would have to refer those his one really directly on MJ ...... I think this is not possible (there none of us Michael Persönlich knows)
  • billy06billy06 Posts: 73
    yes these are the answers he has sent me back. I dont know, but i think they are correct answers. Only MJ and his close close friends know this. blackorwhite gets his info from a close source to michael. imo, it all adds up.
  • ok but if you know the answers then other people can know them to.. right? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

or if you didn't know the answers then how do you know if their the right answers!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

LOL....so true
  • There is a member here who lives close to Gary, Indiana, as far as I can remember, and that member had this idea of asking BOW something that only Michael would know. Like what was his favorite place growing up in Gary. Because someone living there would definitely know the answer.

We should ask that member what they think about this.

The thing is, BOW could have simply googled this kind of information, or asked someone who lives in that area...
    @ Billy06
    Where from you know the answers?
    it is so true what you said, but there is a thing called trust and i trust this guy. it all adds to me, and i think these Q's aree someoething only ome people know in the world. This info is hard to find o ut by using google. i searched Michael jackson best childhood friend and it came up with justin timberlake. come on!

do you want me to ask him any questions? i will do straight away <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

(blackorwhite is where i get info from)
  • 2. What was Michael's favorite local shop in Gary, Indiana?

A: St. Regis Galerie no to Gary but to lasvegas ( i dont understand what this one meant, ay italian speakers here? he said this: St. Regis Galerie no a gary ma a lasvegas <--- translate this please)

SURELEY only michael will know these?[/quote]

She means : St. Regis Galerie IN Las Vegas

But what does she prove by answering these questions?
    We have to lose nothing or? Thus what do you mean?
  • Hmm okay so we probably wouldn't know what was Michael's favorite shop, unless we ask him directly.
    But maybe the member who lives in that area is familiar with the places and would know if the place mentioned is legit (We're talking about Michael's fav place AS A CHILD, so 40 something years ago... I don't think there are many infos on google about his... so who knows..)
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    it is so true what you said, but there is a thing called trust and i trust this guy. it all adds to me, and i think these Q's aree someoething only ome people know in the world. This info is hard to find o ut by using google. i searched Michael jackson best childhood friend and it came up with justin timberlake. come on!

do you want me to ask him any questions? i will do straight away <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

(blackorwhite is where i get info from)
    yes I trust him as well he seems real to me I can not think of any thing to ask at the moment I dont realy understand that forum I cn not find bow on there so can you possible keep us up dated it is very interesting thanks
    superflysister81 thankyou for the corerction i have edited post <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i think its proof because only Mj and closest friends would know these questions.

the thing with the shop is, he said a shop in las vegas. he lived in gary when he was young, so i dont think he understood my question properly.

if you have any better questions to provide proof that he is not fake, please tell me here.

thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • St Regis gallery in Vegas was in the bashir interview where he bought half the shop. Nothing to do with Gary sounds like he/she has no contact with MJ to me
  • Where do you go to ask BOW questions?

I would like to ask also.

BTW I thought Michael didn't have any friends growing up?
  • I have asked him two questions and he has sent me two answers, i used google translate:

1. Who was Michaels best childhood friend?

A: I know by sight Donny Osmond a friend from childhood.
    Although Michael was very lonely ....

2. What was Michael's favorite local shop in Gary, Indiana?

A: St. Regis Galerie IN Las Vegas

SURELEY only michael will know these?

Regis Gallerie is correcly located in Las Vegas and if you have watched the documentary Living with Michael Jackson (Bashit version) this is the store he goes to and buys antic merchandise for over 6 million $. Prehaps this is where this guy got this "clue" from?
    And you asked Gary why would he answer Las Vegas, prehaps this Blackorwhite dude dosent know much about that little community...
    it depends on it how much this person to itself with MJ occupied ... so one can solve such questions .......
  • Billy,
    I'm Italian, but not a registered member in that forum..
    I think a good question could be if there will be some hidden tracks on the TII dvd version (do you remember easter eggs?)....

(anyway, BOW said she DOES NOT have contacts with MJ, but with this source...)
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    well, unless there's genuine misunderstanding/miscommunication taking place, i feel a moment of truth coming on....
    he doesnt have contact with MJ. only to one of his closest friends, and sources. his information is only allowed out with permsiion of michael, and these permissions is obv. given to the source.

i need another question, i really want to prove to everyone on this forum that he is real!!

think about it , if he is proven real, then imagine the enhancement of our minds. it means that he is real, MJ hoax is real. all this equals MJ is alive. If we find out hes real, this can be a HUGE discovery!

needs more questions. im sorry if i have dissappointed you, but i am willing to ask him more Q's.

( <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/<!-- m --> )

thats the site where he posts (its italian.) if you want to know mroe about him look in the LIberianGirl topic in All Odd things. her topic is amazing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

( superflysister81 i am asking this question as we speak )
    @billy06
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks a lot, Billy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    no problem angel and superfly, i'll keep you guys updated <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Questions -- keep 'em coming <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • next time maybe you should try with something you know the answer to... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    good ideea though.....let's think of a good question....maybe she's seeing it here...bad ideea
This discussion has been closed.