Blackorwhite is not fake PROOF

Comments

• I'm sorry but did blackorwhite ever claim to be a close personal friend? It was my understanding that they are a reporter with a contact close to MJ...they may not know something NOBODY else knows that is personal?
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    I'm sorry but did blackorwhite ever claim to be a close personal friend? It was my understanding that they are a reporter with a contact close to MJ...they may not know something NOBODY else knows that is personal?

Yes, you are rirght he/she says to be in contact with someone who is close to Michael Jackson.

By the way the editor of Black & White magazin is Captain Eo Productions
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Sometimes I think that everythind we see about Michael right now is just for image change. I am reading the Black & White magazine and they write how they want to show the "simple" human being Michael Jackson, not the star. It is very, very interesting. The intruduction is that they want to show the real Michael not the Michael who is the Kinkg of Pop for who they have always supported. They make fun of Michaels megalomania. Is seems that the King of Pop is dead, again and again and again. This is really stange and caughts my attention deeply. I cannot summerize it right now.
  • I have got one question that will demonstrate if her source is someone close to Michael.
    But for doing that I must upload a photo,sent it to her,and wait for an answer.I have not the photo here where i am staying now,but next week I can.
    And I promise you all that I will let you know if her answer is legit.
    If it is ,i will be 100% sure she is saying the truth!!!!
    I am so happy I had this idea!!!!!
    would you be so kind to PM me & tell me what you mean...i'm definitely interested in this photo & why you think it'll be proof?
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    I have got one question that will demonstrate if her source is someone close to Michael.
    But for doing that I must upload a photo,sent it to her,and wait for an answer.I have not the photo here where i am staying now,but next week I can.
    would you be so kind to PM me & tell me what you mean...i'm definitely interested in this photo & why you think it'll be proof?

Yeah, me too!
  • I have got one question that will demonstrate if her source is someone close to Michael.

Yeah, me too!
    Me 3 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    can you pm it to me tooo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • If they know how to search the internet they can get these answers.

Also this is why I dont buy into anyone who ppl think is michael. Because fans will know how to act like him and say things to fool people.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    I have got one question that will demonstrate if her source is someone close to Michael.
    can you pm it to me tooo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    me too pleaseee .. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • blackorwhite gets his info from a close source to michael. imo, it all adds up.
    The thing is...how do we know who the source is, and how do we know that the source really knows Michael?
    I read the BOW-threads; But I´m not sure. Because this "source" BOW is talking about could also be someone talking BS, as BOW said that she hasn´t been in contact with Michael personally, just through "the source".

Yeah, me too!
    ....me too...
  • billy06billy06 Posts: 73
    Pm me too please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Meme? Me too please? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    me too
  • Billy checked your PM. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I believe Michael SAID in the Bashir documentary that Sr. Regis Gallery was his favourite shop... so that's an easy one to answer ...
    And I thought David Gest had been Michael's best childhood friend.
    Any thoughts?
  • Hi Billy,

I just read on the TMZ website that the investigation into Michael's death has been completed and Dr. Murray will be charged very soon. Maybe this could be a question for the informer. Would you mind asking the informer specific questions around this such as what is going to happen to Dr. Murray within the next month? Will he be charged? These are questions that no one is able to answer unless they have inside information. Then we will only have to wait a few weeks to prove whether or not the informer's answers are accurate.

Thank you from Canada.
  • I busted *Michael L.O.V.E* on LKL Blog the other night because he couldn't answer a question that only Michael Jackson would know and you can't find the answer on the internet. I emailed Black but got no response. I will keep trying though.

Yeah, me too!

don't forget me ...
    of course me too <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    Hi Billy,

I just read on the TMZ website that the investigation into Michael's death has been completed and Dr. Murray will be charged very soon. Maybe this could be a question for the informer. Would you mind asking the informer specific questions around this such as what is going to happen to Dr. Murray within the next month? Will he be charged? These are questions that no one is able to answer unless they have inside information. Then we will only have to wait a few weeks to prove whether or not the informer's answers are accurate.

Thank you from Canada.

really?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hi Billy,

Thank you from Canada.
    According to the detective on the case, the investigation is not finished. A fan called him and spoke to him on the phone. Here's the transcript of conversation:http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1708.

Keep in mind that there's been loads of reports that the case has been completed and Dr.Murray's going to arrested soon. That was months ago and nothing's happened. I wouldn't believe anything the tabloids say until I see it with my own eyes. When I see Dr. Murray being arrested on TV, and is charged with homicide/murder,etc, then I might believe it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MaryLMJMaryLMJ Posts: 19
    Hi I'm italian and I'm in that forum as well,I asked 2 questions to Blackorwhite one of this I'will post it to you to see how meny people will know the answer,just to understand if it whas easy to answer!!

answer: do you know why Earnest was suppose to be with Michael on the This is it tour?

What would be you answer??
    New Q and A:

(any more Q's pls PM me)

Q: Will there be some hidden tracks / clues on the dvd version of This Is It?

A: There will be no major clues.

NEW:

2n1chu8.jpg

text:

ME::::: Sorry black, but Alot of people don't believe you and think your fake. I don't and I think your real. Do you have ANY way whatsoever in prooving that your? Because I do not know how I can prove to my friends at mjhd that you are real!!!

PLEASE help me?

And thank you for your kindness

BLACKORWHITE:::: hi
    Have patience and understanding .... the time is the only answer

Any more, please PM.

EDIT:

i think we should think about canada's post more carefully. he/she said that we should ask specific questions about what will happen to murray in the next month. specific questions. BOW will answer every single specific question in my PM of WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT MONTH WITH MURRAY. one month is not a long time, and if what he says will be true, it shows that he is real! nice one, canada, i am pm'ing him as we speak!

thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think All Odd Things is a better place to post this stuff because everyone reads that part of the forum. I made another post about the answers of BoW and the questions should be on the same poll in my opinion. And Bow is a female btw. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

You can ask your questions here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3068&p=48034#p48034<!-- l -->
    NEW:

Q: what is going to happen to Dr. Murray within the next month? Will he be charged? and i mean the next month, as if you are correct, then it proves that you must, must be real!!

A: Hi bilal

Robert Conrad Murray will not be charged
    Thank for your support.

seems quite confident?

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
This discussion has been closed.